Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D (7579 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Andyblaze: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she fell in a well cheesy
Her superhero is here to rescue her with his strong thing
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dyt: And why is everyone shouting Ogugua
Wat has she done

Btw, dailynews, did u mk any sense wit ur writings?
#jstasking#

In all honesty, I don't know what I've done. Some people have chosen to ignore the name calling and find fault in my wordy posts lol. I don't name call. I only speak English. Na crime I suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

In all honesty, I don't know what I've done. Some people have chosen to ignore the name calling and find fault in my wordy posts lol. I don't name call. I only speak English. Na crime I suppose.
Naughty you
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Andyblaze: Her superhero is here to rescue her with his strong thing
which strong thing?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Naughty you

Ayam innosent.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Ayam innosent.
And I am over weight
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lol fi mi le o.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
angryY did u hide my post 88
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: Lol fi mi le o.
Are you truly 88 years old? Word on the street is that you are an alien so you don't age like the rest of us
grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
When in case like this, it's often the colour they display. Talk about abuse of power!!!
deshclones: Bia sexkillz and ogugua...you guys are being utterly biased...i replied dyt and you hid my comment..but left the barage of insults meted out to our in house elder crown prince..its not fair mehn..he that must go to equity must do so with clean hands...i don talk ma own..
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Every NL is entitled to his / her own opinion only weaklins enagage is such malindering acrtivities it is a pity u can enage in such petty madness. I nvr expected less
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: Every NL is entitled to his / her own opinion only weaklins enagage is such malindering acrtivities it is a pity u can enage in such petty madness. I nvr expected less

Was what you posted free of insult and/or related to this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Are you truly 88 years old? Word on the street is that you are an alien so you don't age like the rest of us
grin
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Are you truly 88 years old? Word on the street is that you are an alien so you don't age like the rest of us
grin

Lol. At least.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Mynd44: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. At least.
I will start calling you Grandma
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Was what you posted free of insult and/or related to this thread?
it was fRree of insult and no names was attached to it unless u are assuming which is the least form of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
It is high time u place a limit on your excesses angry
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: it was fRree of insult and no names was attached to it unless u are assuming which is the least form of intelligence

It wasn't free of insult and you and I both know to whom you were referring. I'm sure you and others wouldn't like it if I or any other mod waited until names were called before we hid posts and banned members.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
D las ban on NL was by u foR no just reasons now tell ma in the last 3 months has dis section had any meaningful advert None I have only jusrt staRtd u think beocs u are a mod u have power abi I am beginning to use mine which neitheR u nor seun has control over
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

It wasn't free of insult and you and I both know to whom you were referring. I'm sure you and others wouldn't like it if I or any other mod waited until names were called before we hid posts and banned members.
dem tro whom was I reffeRing magaretr thatcher?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

hey... cool
show me the punk that is dusturbing you let me ban him for eternity. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
I thought this thread was all joke before. I be lyk say the tin don dey heat up.
Lemme just sit near the Air Conditioner dey sip zobo drink! cool cool
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yet sexkillz can call names wirth reckless abandon and northing is done abi
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
*sighs*

This shouldn't turn into a complaints thread. I banned you weeks back because you were derailing and hurling jabs during a fight in this section. I gave you reasons and I gave reasons to those who were banned with you. I make sure to do so because, quite frankly, being banned for no reason and/or unjustly is beyond unfair and the last thing I'd want to do.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: Yet sexkillz can call names wirth reckless abandon and northing is done abi

Well, point out the instances where he's done so and I'll talk to him. And I don't mean times when he's replying in the numerous threads and posts members publish in his honor.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88: *sighs*

This shouldn't turn into a complaints thread. I banned you weeks back because you were derailing and hurling jabs during a fight in this section. I gave you reasons and I gave reasons to those who were banned with you. I make sure to do so because, quite frankly, being banned for no reason and/or unjustly is beyond unfair and the last thing I'd want to do.
Reasons we both know where fabricated by u I dare u thatr is was borne out of sentiment
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Well, point out the instances where he's done so and I'll talk to him. And I don't mean times when he's replying in the numerous threads and posts members publish in his honor.
u quickly changed dis post I wan ask u repoRt who to who ?
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: Reasons we both know where fabricated by u I dare u thatr is was borne out of sentiment

Hardly.

free2ryhme: you dey craze

must you beg a girl becos you dont want to be banned??

U are a big fool

let them ban you, banning is not forever
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Go check ur records I only Reffered u to a post u made in the religious section in the romance setion and then d ban u fink u are smart abi I will show u smart
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
free2ryhme: u quickly changed dis post I wan ask u repoRt who to who ?

To any of the mods here or the admin. Mukina does a great job answering members' complaints about moderators.

Let's move on.
Re: Is Nairaland Romance Section Jinxed ;D by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
ogugua88:

Hardly.

I was nvr ban for dis post check uR records was this post made during the fasting holidays I know d exact and I daRe u rto produce irt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / All The Ashawo Toto Don Wide Finish / Man Caught In A Sexual Act With Another Man's Wife In The Bush, She Claims She W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.