Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85435 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by asco15(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.

Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
Also, the righteous and holy life practised by Chosen members is worth emulating. They are always decent unlike other so called christians. The world will be a decent and holy place if every body is either a member of Chosen or Deeper life or Watchman, seriously.
But since the use of god of chosen is now questionable, the church should refrain from using 'god of chosen' and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like other churches, if they claim both are thesame.
Or must they use 'God of chosen? If they must, then it makes me wonder why
Pls pastor mouka, prove them wrong by stoping the use of 'god of chosen'. Since its not the source of your power, so as to clear the air. Tank you as you do so.
God Bless you.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by asco15(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
Also, the righteous and holy life practised by Chosen members is worth emulating. They are always decent unlike other so called christians. The world will be a decent and holy place if every body is either a member of Chosen or Deeper life or Watchman, seriously.
But since the use of god of chosen is now questionable, the church should refrain from using 'god of chosen' and just use 'God almighty' or 'Jesus Christ' just like other churches, if they claim both are thesame.
Pls pastor mouka, prove them wrong by stoping the use of 'god of chosen'. Since its not the source of your power, so as to clear the air. Tank you as you do so.
God Bless you.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by tman4real21(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2013
i watched the vedio too. The woman has so many valid evidences... But if chosen is a real church of Christ,, they should not fight back? Let their God do that for them. The pastor in question, I bet u, all of us we still know the truth. Recall the case of Rev. King. God cannot be mocked. Nothing can prevail the truth. I bet u that. Chosen members should go and watch the same video, no knowledge is a waste. Dont be mislead. If u worship the real God, God shal speak for u pple. I hereby advice all catholics to stick to their faith and also to their christian doctrine. Dont run around insearch of magic in the name of miracles. Meet Jesus in the Holy Eucharist, and see da real blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2013
asco15:
God Bless you.
There is nothing wrong in callin on the God of Chosen; It just d same way of callin on d God of Abraham, Issac nd Jacob. So i see no reason why they should stop callin on the God of Chosen...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:52am On Sep 07, 2013
emcaly001: dats d more reason u shuld watch it,if u believe nd u re convince dat ur pastor is a man of God dn u shuld watch d video nd point out those tinz she said dat ws a lie..,even dat same bible u re quoting stated dat in ds end tym many fact prophets ll arise,nd set ur priority or else u might miss it
Dis is frm d table of a d man she featured in her evil video....
THE VINDICATOR OF THE RIGHTEOUS--GOD Diawa 1 of Umudiawa Kingdom
The Traditional City of Igboland PRESS STATEMENT My attention has been drawn to the blasphemous
dvd/vcd ( cassette) titled: THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT
CHOSEN being circulated by persons and co-
travellers-in-blackmail concerning the affairs of the
Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Church and her
general overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka. In the said dvd/vcd my name, utterances and even
live photographs were used to support an ungodly
claim by the cohorts as if i am a party to their
blasphemies and part of the group whose real
motive is economic and intent is to bring down a
church and her general overseer. God forbid! I resolved my differences with the church some three
years ago and i have respect for my former general
overseer who brought me to Christ like million other
persons in the Lords Chosen. I now live my life
bringing people of my class- traditional rulers of the
Niger Delta to Christ. May i therefore state as a Christian that i never
granted interview not did i authorize the use of my
name, photograph or publication in any form against
the Lords Chosen or the general overseer, Pastor
Lazarus Muoka or any officer of the church. As a
matter of fact, the said statements or documents or photographs were fabricated to achieve their wicked
intent of pulling down the man of God as the said
dvd/vcd in their material particular are fabricated,
false, malicious and cheap blackmail intended to
force the organization to yield to their unholy
demands and or to advance satanic attack on the Lords Chosen in particular and Christianity in general. I became born again in the Lords Chosen, i have
been in the Lords Chosen as member and pastor
before establishing my ministry and served under the
general overseer, pastor Lazarus Muoka who taught
me the Christian faith according to the precepts of the
bible and i can attest to the that: THE MAN OF GOD PREACHES CHRIST AND SERVES GOD IN SPIRIT AND
TRUTH AND SUCH ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH VISIBLE
SIGNS AND WONDERS WHICH ATTRACTS TESTIMONIES
THAT WERE CRITICIZED IN THE PUBLICATION.
THE ALLEGATION OF THE ANY FORM OF OCCULTISM OR
MAGIC ARE FALSE AND OUTRIGHT BLASPHEMY AND AIMED AT DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE AND THE
UNDISCERNING. I feel that as a Christian and a royal father i owe the
faith a duty to clarify these issues to the shame of the
devil( for gates of hell shall not prevail against the
church of God). I know and sincerely believe that God will surely in a
short while expose the perpetrators of this wicked
attack on the church and their sponsors. I pray for the Lords Chosen and the general overseer
the grace to endure the persecution for that is the
price of righteousness(Matthew 5:10-12).
SIGNED
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY
EZE NNAMDI OFOEGBU Diawa 1 of Umudiawa Kingdom.
Abia state.
02/09/2013

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by iphy143: 12:56am On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=PortHarcourtBoy]Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?[/quote

na bullet proop
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by iphy143: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2013
[quote author=PortHarcourtBoy]Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?[/quote

na bullet proof
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Okonkwosamuel(m): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2013
what shall it profit a man to say trashes and at end loose his soul because of just a statement said on this forum about a man of God. [/b]watch what you say[b]
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Okonkwosamuel(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2013
i sent you a mail
[b][/b]
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2013
@ iphy143
FYI, the apron is not worn for fun. The chosen people wear the apron as means of publicising an upcoming crusade in d church nd above all dat apron is a carrier of power cos it has been blessed...Though u may find it hard to believe dis, nt begging for ur credibility..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: i sent you a mail
[b][/b]
yeah, seen it..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 1:52am On Sep 07, 2013
samclet: It protects them from physical & spiritual attacks. But the pastor will nevere use it rather, he uses police and other security bodies. God have mercy.
SMH, pls dnt say wat u dnt knw...ave u bin to 2 d church before, nd u didnt see d pastor putting on the apron wen der's a upcoming crusade?? May God forgive u.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 3:09am On Sep 07, 2013
asco15: Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
God Bless you.

True christians know that no human or local assembly has the power to convert anybody. Where do you all get your doctrines from? You need Jesus!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 3:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: @ iphy143
FYI, the apron is not worn for fun. The chosen people wear the apron as means of publicising an upcoming crusade in d church nd above all dat apron is a carrier of power cos it has been blessed...Though u may find it hard to believe dis, nt begging for ur credibility..
What manner of christianity are you practicing?!!!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by owhizkid: 4:05am On Sep 07, 2013
I did nt want to comment b4, but I'm persuaded to, atleast to correct wrong impressions, sorry abt d errors & short form of writting.
P.s I'm a chosen but I'll like to speak frm an unbiased view
1. Juliet & d gen pastor, may av reached an agreement, I'm nt interested & dnt care.
2. She alleged dat she ws asked to claim being a prostitute. My question is, "IS SHE NT LEARNED" how cn sm1 ask you to lie against God & Ɣøu did it, Ɣøu nw com & say Ɣøu where asked to do so, "DOES SHE NT KNW D CONSEQUENCES OF SELF-CONFESSION"
3. She alleged dat d pastor is an occult man & his wedding was occultic in nature.
D pastor has explained his story during d workers meeting. In which he said, his purpoted was held in 2003 & d woman came to chosen in 2006 dat means she neva witnessed d wedding.
4. She alleged dat d weddin was secret.
D pastor said, he neva had a secret wedding, he told his leaders & workers to com on d supposed saturday of his wedding, but he neva told dem why, cos according to him, he does not want d members to go out of dia way in buying him gifts (including those dat haven't finished feeding dia self would do dat). Those he saw earler were d ones giving IV & taken to d venue.
6. She alleged dat d man in d video was d man dat wedded pastor,
But d pastor said, "HE WAS WEDDED BY AN ISRAELI"
7. She alleged dat d man was black & full of ornament
My DEDUCTIONS: if it was an israeli den he must be a white
*****Nigerians, if d pastor is fake, D chosen TV is dere. Let's all take a closer look at d miracles shown & ask ourselves, "who can do dis?" God or devil?"
Btw. Its only time dat WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ tell if he is real or not (I'm nt d ultimate judge). Cos I believe d lady could sue d church (after all its registered under CAC) so therefore it can sue & be sued.
She can partner wit humanitarian organisation like Human rights to win in d court. She should stop dis character assasination of d chuch
P.s Ɣøu can ask ♍ƺ any question but let it be logical & intelligent
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 4:37am On Sep 07, 2013
owhizkid: I did nt want to comment b4, but I'm persuaded to, atleast to correct wrong impressions, sorry abt d errors & short form of writting.
1. Juliet & d gen pastor, may av reached an agreement, I'm nt interested & dnt care.
2. She alleged dat she ws asked to claim being a prostitute. My question is, "IS SHE NT LEARNED" how cn sm1 ask you to lie against God & Ɣøu did it, Ɣøu nw com & say Ɣøu where asked to do so, "DOES SHE NT KNW D CONSEQUENCES OF SELF-CONFESSION"
3. She alleged dat d pastor is an occult man & his wedding was occultic in nature.
D pastor has explained his story during d workers meeting. In which he said, his purpoted was held in 2003 & d woman came to chosen in 2006 dat means she neva witnessed d wedding.
D pastor said, he neva had a secret wedding, he told his leaders & workers to com on d supposed saturday of his wedding, but he neva told dem why, cos according to him, he does not want d members to go out of dia way in buying him gifts (including those dat haven't finished feeding dia self would do dat). Those he saw earler were d ones giving IV & taken to d venue.
*****Nigerians, if d pastor is fake, D chosen TV is dere. Let's all take a closer look at d miracles shown & ask ourselves, "who can do dis?" God or devil?"
Btw. Its only time dat WȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ tell if he is real or not (I'm nt d ultimate judge). Cos I believe d lady could sue d church (after all its registered under CAC) so therefore it can sue & be sued.
She can partner wit humanitarian organisation like Human rights to win in d court. She should stop dis character assasination of d chuch
God!!! This is worse than I thought! What exactly is this Chosen doing to your heads? You all should go to God in prayers.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Airplane(m): 7:09am On Sep 07, 2013
may God help us all.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mrakin(m): 7:10am On Sep 07, 2013
owhizkid: I did nt want to comment b4, but I'm persuaded to, atleast to correct wrong impressions, sorry abt d errors & short form of writting.

I have questions to ask you
1. Did pastor Lazarus wrote to Lagos state govt for them to remove Mrs Juliet's container?
2. Do you pastor move about with bullet proof and police body-guards?
3. Have you read the bible and meditates on the life Jesus Christ lived and that of the first-century Christians? Can it be compared to that of your pastor?
4. Did pastor Lazarus told his members that the apron can protect them from danger apart from publicity?
5. Do you know that any church where tithe is compulsory is not a Christian church? Read 2Cor 9:7
6. Do you know that Christians follow Christ and Christ taught his followers to pray to God using His name?
7. Did your pastor Lazarus illegally arrested Mrs Juliet even while she was breast-feeding her baby?
8. Do you believe that pastors are not to be worshipped and that they are spiritual counsellors and teachers? Have you read the account of Apostle Paul and other first-century Christians?

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2013
Gboliwe:
God!!! This is worse than I thought! What exactly is this Chosen doing to your heads? You all should go to God in prayers.
And u too.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ayoolar011(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls those who are members of this church.. old help me clarify this, one of your members who saw me sewing my boot walked up to me and said. Bro do u know that playing football will lead you to hell. Abeg na true? And again I mm not a member of the church and don't plan to be one, am proudly Anglican.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by hitman2911: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2013

@ op. I will want you to watch the video from the beginning to the end before making your unbiased judgement. There are some facts there that makes what your Pastor said at the workers meeting not to be true

I watch chosen programmes on satellite TV and I don't have anything against them but just don't support their outlook and dressings.

Just like Paul said, which ever way the gospel is preached the aim should be to bring all men to God through Christ. I assumed that was what the assembly was doing but what came out of this video and the reaction to the so called Linda hell revelation has given a question mark

Juliet showed a lot of documents backing her claims, why can't Chosen disprove all these allegations or sue her rather than still doing the same thing being accused of that is a church intimidating with curses and violence.

The video of the wedding is on internet I did not see any white man but a man that has an occultic outlook. This woman allegations are really worrying

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2013
You are surely biased. The pastor said, the pastor said. Did he Lazarus Muoka should you people evidence in the said workers meeting?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
Dis is frm d table of a d man she featured in her evil video....
THE VINDICATOR OF THE RIGHTEOUS--GOD Diawa 1 of Umudiawa Kingdom
The Traditional City of Igboland PRESS STATEMENT My attention has been drawn to the blasphemous
dvd/vcd ( cassette) titled: THE NAKED TRUTH ABOUT
CHOSEN being circulated by persons and co-
travellers-in-blackmail concerning the affairs of the
Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Church and her
general overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka. In the said dvd/vcd my name, utterances and even
live photographs were used to support an ungodly
claim by the cohorts as if i am a party to their
blasphemies and part of the group whose real
motive is economic and intent is to bring down a
church and her general overseer. God forbid! I resolved my differences with the church some three
years ago and i have respect for my former general
overseer who brought me to Christ like million other
persons in the Lords Chosen. I now live my life
bringing people of my class- traditional rulers of the
Niger Delta to Christ. May i therefore state as a Christian that i never
granted interview not did i authorize the use of my
name, photograph or publication in any form against
the Lords Chosen or the general overseer, Pastor
Lazarus Muoka or any officer of the church. As a
matter of fact, the said statements or documents or photographs were fabricated to achieve their wicked
intent of pulling down the man of God as the said
dvd/vcd in their material particular are fabricated,
false, malicious and cheap blackmail intended to
force the organization to yield to their unholy
demands and or to advance satanic attack on the Lords Chosen in particular and Christianity in general. I became born again in the Lords Chosen, i have
been in the Lords Chosen as member and pastor
before establishing my ministry and served under the
general overseer, pastor Lazarus Muoka who taught
me the Christian faith according to the precepts of the
bible and i can attest to the that: THE MAN OF GOD PREACHES CHRIST AND SERVES GOD IN SPIRIT AND
TRUTH AND SUCH ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH VISIBLE
SIGNS AND WONDERS WHICH ATTRACTS TESTIMONIES
THAT WERE CRITICIZED IN THE PUBLICATION.
THE ALLEGATION OF THE ANY FORM OF OCCULTISM OR
MAGIC ARE FALSE AND OUTRIGHT BLASPHEMY AND AIMED AT DECEIVING THE GULLIBLE AND THE
UNDISCERNING. I feel that as a Christian and a royal father i owe the
faith a duty to clarify these issues to the shame of the
devil( for gates of hell shall not prevail against the
church of God). I know and sincerely believe that God will surely in a
short while expose the perpetrators of this wicked
attack on the church and their sponsors. I pray for the Lords Chosen and the general overseer
the grace to endure the persecution for that is the
price of righteousness(Matthew 5:10-12).
SIGNED
HIS ROYAL MAJESTY
EZE NNAMDI OFOEGBU Diawa 1 of Umudiawa Kingdom.
Abia state.
02/09/2013

You people in Chosen church are making a shame of yourselves and of your god of chosen. What you have posted here is the same fake tactics that Nigerian politicians employ to defend themselves whenever their evil deeds are exposed. Now why can't you people pray like Elijah and allow your god of chosen to shame those who are accussing you? You people are just messing up like the prophets of baal. Thereby admitting the woeful failure of you god of chosen.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
And u too.
You appear to be like @peteregwu only that you are a woman.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by owhizkid: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2013
@markin. To answer all your questions
1. Ɣøu asked me whether d pst. Wrote to av her shop destroyed.
I dnt knw & so can't tell, but I want Ɣøu to be wary of a single story, cos Ɣøu just heard only ha version of d story dat d pst did dat witout hearing 4rm him. And concluded. ITS WRONG
2. I believe ♍♈ pst dnt move around wit bullet proof vest, though I dnt knw cos I've not seen him on any b4
I knw dat he doesn't move wit escort except during international crusades to avoid stampedes & security reasons & d escorts are usually church security who are usually unarmed except 4 dat tin dat shocks (I dnt knw wat it means)
3. Yes, I've done dat & can say it can almost be compared
4. Yes, he said it, though its usually misquoted. Its usually an act of faith (don't 4get dat faith is d hallmark of our xtian faith cos, Ɛ̤̈ neva saw Jesus but believe thru wit faith he died 4 us & is our saviour)
5. I dnt av an answer 4 Ɣøu . Cos I'm not ready to go into irrelevant argument or try to convince Ɣøu
6. Yes, I know
7. I dnt knw but like said b4 be wary of a single story & its dangers
8.Yes I'm aware. I blive Ɛ̤̈(I) dnt worship him, I only c him as my spiritual leader
@Ayoorl001.
I. Believe not everybody in chosen is born again. Some ppl just like to enforce dia personal lyfstyle on odas (do Ɣøu knw sm1 once met me & said because I kip beards I'll go to hell). Sm ppl av very wrong & bad attitude towards odas & dats unxtian. I can't use because of a few members to discredit a whole church
@hitman. Ɣøu dnt lyk dia outlook, ♍ƺ also dnt lyk dia outlook. But Ɣøu knw dats xtianity is very swt 4 d rich but 4 d poor its seen as trial of faith
Ɣøu said juliet showed some documents, I want to categorically say dat those documents MAY be doctored. But notwistanding d church has c☺♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out & refute all d claims, btw. D pst. Original wedding tape is now out on sale in church (though its given on demands)
Btw. If its true wat Juliet said den d state police command would av intervened. Btw. I tink d police is looking 4 her, 4 defamation & assassination of character of some key individuals in d country. Last I checked on PM news was dat she was on d run
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2013
asco15: Well, as for me, the Lord's Chosen are preaching the truth and calling people to repentance. They have saved many sinners which i knew from their sins and made them born again in Christ Jesus.
God Bless you.
You dey reason jare !
See below why i can confidently tell any one that i am a chosen and serve the God of Chosen even as i don't attend the Lord's Chosen church :
''But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.''-1 Peter 2:9

''They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings—and with him will be his called,chosen and faithful followers.”-Revelation 17:14

''Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.''-Romans 8:33

''But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters loved by the Lord, because God chose you as firstfruits to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth''- 2 Thessalonians 2:13

''You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.''-John 15:16

''In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones.''-Mathew 24:22

''This letter is from Paul, a slave of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ. I have been sent to proclaim faith to those God has chosen and to teach them to know the truth that shows them how to live godly lives.''-Titus 1:1

''So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.''-2 Timothy 2:10

''Greetings from the children of your sister, chosen by God.''-2 John 1:13

''Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.''-Colosians 3:12

''This letter is from Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ.
I am writing to God’s chosen people who are living as foreigners in the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia.God the Father knew you and chose you long ago, and his Spirit has made you holy. As a result, you have obeyed him and have been cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ.
May God give you more and more grace and peace.''-1 peter 1:1-2

''Even he rendered a just decision in the end. So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?''-Luke 18:7

''“My prayer is not for the world, but for those you have chosen for me, because they belong to you.''-John 17:9

''Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.''-Ephesians 1:4-5

''For you are a holy people, who belong to the Lord your God. Of all the people on earth, the Lord your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure.''-Deuteronomy 7:6
''For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself,Israel for his own special treasure.''-Psalm 135:4
''So he brought his people out of Egypt with joy,
his chosen ones with rejoicing.''-Psalm 105:43

Now,from the above scriptures,i don't see why i should not call on the God of Chosen ? He is the God that created the heavens and earth,the God of Abraham,Isaac & Jacob.God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ.The God of the Chosen,there is a God that chooses, after all HE said we are a chosen generation this one is at Ijesha bus stop,a holy nation,this one na him be holy family for 22 road Festac town,a peculiar people,this one is at Olodi Apapa, a royal priesthood,i don't know where it is situated for now !
But if e come happen say the God of chosen wey pastor Laz they refer to no be the one mentioned in the bible up above,then him need to change if not,na hell things !

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.

amara, am proud of u!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by zealed64: 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
@m.k.o2005 looolzzzzzzzz grin ----- "Chosen,there is a God that chooses, after all HE said we are a chosen generation this one is at Ijesha bus stop,a holy nation,this one na him be holy family for 22 road Festac town,a peculiar people,this one is at Olodi Apapa, a royal priesthood ,i don't know where it is situated for now !" ....

Royal priesthood church-- is at bayelsa state.. grin

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
alexleo:

You people in Chosen church are making a shame of yourselves and of your god of chosen. What you have posted here is the same fake tactics that Nigerian politicians employ to defend themselves whenever their evil deeds are exposed. Now why can't you people pray like Elijah and allow your god of chosen to shame those who are accussing you? You people are just messing up like the prophets of baal. Thereby admitting the woeful failure of you god of chosen.
chei!!! u nid deliverance.....ain't suprised u posted dis cos, u've always been against d chosen church....
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
zealed64: @m.k.o2005 looolzzzzzzzz grin ----- "Chosen,there is a God that chooses, after all HE said we are a chosen generation this one is at Ijesha bus stop,a holy nation,this one na him be holy family for 22 road Festac town,a peculiar people,this one is at Olodi Apapa, a royal priesthood ,i don't know where it is situated for now !" ....

Royal priesthood church-- is at bayelsa state.. grin

@Zealed,i no know say one royal priesthood dey for bayelsa o. But if na true,get me the area(address)so that i go dey use am for 'evangelism things' grin

But joke apart,God of Chosen dey and na HIM be Jesus of Nazareth papa !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by zealed64: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Plz someone should explain oo.. @m.k.o2005

"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." (Deuteronomy 22:5).

"Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. DO NOT WEAR CLOTHES OF WOOL AND LINEN WOVEN TOGETHER. Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear." (Deuteronomy 22:10-12).

Why is that churche's of such who re against trouser and it's likes.... Dont preach these verses 9-12...or even read the whole chapter...they jus pick chapter 5 and thats it..why??..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.