Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85434 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: another brainwashed riffraff.....my sister that foolishly attends the church wears the smelly banner I have not seen her perform or do anything extraordinary besides smelling like a stuffed fart ripping from an @$$.

The church is a stone's throw from my house, I know all the trick in the book.....we all saw how Lazarus instigated the Lagos state environmental agencies to kill bride assembly that was also gathering sheepish docile riff-rafts like you too very close to his own church biz centre..
There was nothing unheard of that this woman said, the so-called ushers and workers beat ppl with canes and Chase them out in all guises.....I know the case of one unfortunate overzealous member that was so high on mouka's cool aid to the point he joined the idiotic prayer warriors in the church only to fall seriously sick to the point of acting insane, I know how that boy's mother came several times to report her son's ailment, there was no serious effort to help the foolish zealot until he eventually died. when the mother eventually came to the church to cry her lungs out, she was shipped out as a nuisance.

Young at heart, is it dat u cant express urself witout insulting nd giving a clue of ur unruly attitude on NL??...Maybe ur sister is naturally dirty becos myyy APRON doesn't smell..BTW, can u bold speak dat all d members in ur church are neat? Pls dnt genralise ur view....

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2013
alexleo:

I can see your own examplary life in your several abuses to people here in the name of defending your god(Lazarus Mouka). I am not a Deeper Life member neither am I doing church comparison. I am only telling you that its all about JESUS. Not your pastor, not your pastor's power, not your demon god of Chosen and not your apron or whatever.
Even though u r nt a deeperlife member, wateva religion u belong to, morally u are nt suppose to speak evil abt d tins u knw notin abt...

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev:
Apparently, you are one of the nitwits caught up in the ruse of my pastor is better than your pastor pr!ck measurement, too bad you don't possess the brain capacity to do a serious self-reflection and moments of truth. If you knew anything about Mouka's beginning when he was a pastor under another religious conman in illasamaja, you would shut up and start thinking.

This world is like a game, it is either you play it or you will be played ny others.....too bad you are not smart enough or educated enough yo figure it out yourself. from Adeboye to Oyedepo to this kumuyi wannabe Conman you call Lazarus, everyone is playing the game to their own benefits.
We aren't talkin abt which pastor is better here. We are only tryin to bring to ur notice dat d video is false...
U dat claim to be well educated, weren't u thought on ow to express ur self witout insultin...u might ave bag ur masters or wateva, bt permit me to speak, dat education isn't only abt goin to schl nd achieving degrees, it abt aving little knowledge of everytin. Also, dnt forget dat common sense is common bt d use of common sense is nt common, one can b book wise nd b unable to make use of common sense...Dnt forget!! I'm nt insulting bt jst tryna let u knw dis....

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by teejan: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2013
Self serving Pastors, God Almighty can bear me witness that if it were to be me Oyedepo slapped, I would have slapped him 2wice.Olorun!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: To little minded fanatics like you, it is a "we against them fight" but to fair minded people with way better exposure to what a decent society should be, it is about fairness, equality, accountability and moderation in the way people conduct both themselves and their activities.....nobody is above the law, not even the pope.

it is because of morally bankrupt religious fanatics like yourself that the likes of oledepo and Ajibole can throw all caution and decency to the winds and ask a congregation that is largely peopled by poor folks and upstart with a sprinkling of rogue politicians and rich folks with questionable characters to donate a billion naira to build a 3km stretch of auditorium that can be used as a bragging right by their hypnotised members even though they go back to their houses to face the stark poverty killing them.

Foolish Nigerians like yourself give impetus to the concept of a so-called man of God flying in private jets while there are millions of homeless Nigerians who have lost their houses to flood and are being catered for by the government and celebrities that that your pastor sees as worldly folks nor worthy of thesame space with them in heaven. If really your pastor believes in the healing powers of Jesus like he likes to shout, then why does he have private hospitals out of the league or poor folks in his churCh. if mouka is so confident of Jesus stories and wonderment then why does he not believe that thesame Jesus cam grant him protections and power regardless of his money making merchandise reflective jacket that makes you look like q slowpoke. The man is making money off your ignorance and lack of exposure, he knows his congregation is olargely poor and uneducated, best set of people for religious brainwashing and exploitation, sorry for your life.

you call urself a christian nd claim 2 b little imp, I don't think dey taught u righteousness.
u going 2 church bcus of money nd connection, showin u smell poverty...incase u don't kwn we chosen are dia 2 serve God nd follow is words, keep is commandment nd live righteouse lyf....
come down 2 ijesha nd receive God words, so dat u cn be deliver frm ur insultive manner, nd break d yoke proverty in u, as u come God blessU..........

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2013
@most soughtafte,nd amara.lizzy%40y
hope u guys will attend d youth program......?
it will b great2 meet u guys!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 9:41am On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

you call urself a christian nd claim 2 b little imp, I don't think dey taught u righteousness.
u going 2 church bcus of money nd connection, showin u smell poverty...incase u don't kwn we chosen are dia 2 serve God nd follow is words, keep is commandment nd live righteouse lyf....
come down 2 ijesha nd receive God words, so dat u cn be deliver frm ur insultive manner, nd break d yoke proverty in u, as u come God blessU..........
You are obviously a certified slowpoke that needs help. All I hear is "my church", "your church" and all that petty religious gibberish.

I don't remember telling you anything about my religious bent, Abi you think say me and you dey thesame I.Q level ni? If your Lazarus pastor has people like me in his docile congregation he surely will go out of business, he needs barely educated and superstitious dolts like you to thrive.

Word of advice get off your wayo pastor's @$$ and smell the coffee, you are being deceived and handled by a man like yourself......foolish kid

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
We aren't talkin abt which pastor is better here. We are only tryin to bring to ur notice dat d video is false...
U dat claim to be well educated, weren't u thought on ow to express ur self witout insultin...u might ave bag ur masters or wateva, bt permit me to speak, dat education isn't only abt goin to schl nd achieving degrees, it abt aving little knowledge of everytin. Also, dnt forget dat common sense is common bt d use of common sense is nt common, one can b book wise nd b unable to make use of common sense...Dnt forget!! I'm nt insulting bt jst tryna let u knw dis....
On whose authority was the video labelled as fake? Have you seen the video or bothered to listen to the woman's confessions and damning revrelations before concluding that the video is fake? Oh I forgot, Papa GO has forbidden his robots from watching the video lest they be cursed..... Ha ha hashaha.... Got news for you, I have seen the video, tell your papa GO to command Jesus to strike me dead.....bunch of sheepish lamebrains.

It is understandable why the man can sit his anguish @$$ in mgbidi and command grown men to not watch a video and they will all sheepishly concur like a computer program. Have you used your head to a aso why your Daddy GO is afraid of letting you watch a video that is supposed to be a frivolous claim of a deranged woman. Obviously, papa GO is afraid of some damming evidence and questions he will be forced to answer.

There is a reason the man's target converts are majorly illiterates and half educated and superstitious poor folks that can barely think out of the confines of his restrictive preacherment.
Instead of sweeping the accusations leveled against your rogue pastor, May be you should confront him and ask him to explain some of it with evidence.......that is what people with brains will do.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: You are obviously a certified slowpoke that needs help. All I hear is "my church", "your church" and all that petty religious gibberish.

I don't remember telling you anything about my religious bent, Abi you think say me and you dey thesame I.Q level ni? If your Lazarus pastor has people like me in his docile congregation he surely will go out of business, he needs barely educated and superstitious dolts like you to thrive.

Word of advice get off your wayo pastor's @$$ and smell the coffee, you are being deceived and handled by a man like yourself......foolish kid

This is a great diss, which implies
that your birth was a big mistake,
caused by a failed condom. Perfect
to use to someone who you think
has no purpose of doing anything,
and just tries to target you for no
reason.......
“You're so full of crap, you could
pass for a toilet.”....hahahahahahaha ...

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
SMH, cant believe dat u as a deeper life member is saying dis,,i ave bin to deeper life before, nd i can boldly speak dat deeperlife is a good church...bt sad to say, u r a bad precedent of dat church...can u boldly speak dat deeperlife has neva bin blasphem eva since it came into existence? may i now as u two question before i proceed:
1. Why didnt u leave deeper life wen it was blasphemed..
2. Will u say dat deeperlife is a bad church because of the blasphemous word spoken..
cheii!! It a pity dat ur level of christianity is so immature, dat just cant even knw wen sumone is preaching and performong miracle under d aegis of d devil......Pls i'm nt insulting bt i must confess dat u nid to as God for wisdom nd a discerning spirit.....Will b expect ur cry.
Some are 'blasphemed'for the wrong reason and some for the right reasons ! If i still remember,Guru Maharaji came out some months ago and said pastor Kumuyi used to come get powers from him but will always go back to tell the people that it's the Lord's(Jesus)doing ! Now do you expect me to believe that ? -The answer is NO ! Dnt swallow everything you hear hook line and sinker ! The only time i can go against or see any Church as anti Christ is when they do not believe in the words of Christ and when they relegate the bible claiming their traditions or doctrines comes first !
Children of God covet a discerning spirit !

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: On whose authority was the video labelled as fake? Have you seen the video or bothered to listen to the woman's confessions and damning revrelations before concluding that the video is fake? Oh I forgot, Papa GO has forbidden his robots from watching the video lest they be cursed..... Ha ha hashaha.... Got news for you, I have seen the video, tell your papa GO to command Jesus to strike me dead.....bunch of sheepish lamebrains.

It is understandable why the man can sit his anguish @$$ in mgbidi and command grown men to not watch a video and they will all sheepishly concur like a computer program. Have you used your head to a aso why your Daddy GO is afraid of letting you watch a video that is supposed to be a frivolous claim of a deranged woman. Obviously, papa GO is afraid of some damming evidence and questions he will be forced to answer.

There is a reason the man's target converts are majorly illiterates and half educated and superstitious poor folks that can barely think out of the confines of his restrictive preacherment.
Instead of sweeping the accusations leveled against your rogue pastor, May be you should confront him and ask him to explain some of it with evidence.......that is what people with brains will do.
God help people like this one ! For there are so many that needs help ! Not judging but i know that you are very very far from bein a christian from ur write up ! In Christianity,over taking is allowed .Who knows you can still catch up ! There is only one Way but until you try other ways and fail,ur reason for picking the other way can be justified !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
I neva meant to quote u niether, bt ur comment abt d chosen people is sickening, u shld ave made ur point witout insultin...remeba, matured mind dnt insult,,,bt u can cum nd cry after dis!!!
Gboliwe:

Please bring the insult I posted let us all see and i'll apologise.

madam, could it be pride, arrogance or oversight that has made you not to acknowledge this post yet?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2013
alexleo:

I can see your own examplary life in your several abuses to people here in the name of defending your god(Lazarus Mouka). I am not a Deeper Life member neither am I doing church comparison. I am only telling you that its all about JESUS. Not your pastor, not your pastor's power, not your demon god of Chosen and not your apron or whatever.
Bad example for Christians ! Another Mrs Juliet ! May God help u. I'm not sure Kumuyi will be proud of ur utterances here on NL not to talk of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God help us
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Religious fanatism has ruined my country. Chai! Instead of one going to the pharmacy or hospital when sick, they prefer going to one "man of God" for healing. I'm so sorry for my countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by nora544: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ugosample: Religious fanatism has ruined my country. Chai! Instead of one going to the pharmacy or hospital when sick, they prefer going to one "man of God" for healing. I'm so sorry for my countrymen.

that is tru and the country will not getting better.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
nora544:

How can it be better when we have unpatriotic semi-literates like you killing it with every sentence and comment posted angry
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
True information is power while false info is gossip or rumour. Wel no problm abt d info cos i no u hate chosen wit passion.
Look here Amara, I don't have a church and I don't claim the church I worshiping to be 'god' as you folks in chosen church is doing.
However, wherever I see you write, one thing always come to my mind: Lost. Amara, you are totalling lost. I pray you will retract your steps before it is too late for you. Have a nice day.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Ugosample(m): 1:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
nora544:

How will it get better when people are not ready to change? When they are not ready to open their eyes? A progressive society is one in which majority of its populace is enlightened and ready to fight for the common good of the country. God is just a prayeq away. Must you pay someone to pray for you? Nigerians think!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Bad example for Christians ! Another Mrs Juliet ! May God help u. I'm not sure Kumuyi will be proud of ur utterances here on NL not to talk of our Lord Jesus Christ.

God help us

i greet u,
am surprised a deeper life member criticising....dsame "power as of old"
with chosen... hmmm dat guy isn't a believer of Christ...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help people like this one ! For there are so many that needs help ! Not judging but i know that you are very very far from bein a christian from ur write up ! In Christianity,over taking is allowed .Who knows you can still catch up ! There is only one Way but until you try other ways and fail,ur reason for picking the other way can be justified !

God help us
Mr, if anybody needs help, it is programmed robots like yourself and amara, don't worry about me, I don't need you and your Whiteman religion to ssurvive, I have got a brain I can use to survive......now pack well or better still go and lick your pastor's ass se more
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Some are 'blasphemed'for the wrong reason and some for the right reasons ! If i still remember,Guru Maharaji came out some months ago and said pastor Kumuyi used to come get powers from him but will always go back to tell the people that it's the Lord's(Jesus)doing ! Now do you expect me to believe that ? -The answer is NO ! Dnt swallow everything you hear hook line and sinker ! The only time i can go against or see any Church as anti Christ is when they do not believe in the words of Christ and when they relegate the bible claiming their traditions or doctrines comes first !
Children of God covet a discerning spirit !

God help us
you are one big slowpoke that likes to throw words that your barely understand its meaning......
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

This is a great diss, which implies
that your birth was a big mistake,
caused by a failed condom. Perfect
to use to someone who you think
has no purpose of doing anything,
and just tries to target you for no
reason.......
“You're so full of crap, you could
pass for a toilet.”....hahahahahahaha ...
hahahahahahaha..... the retard is trying to fight for high conman pastor.....so Christian of you ....lol...Lord chosen my Brown bottom.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe:

madam, could it be pride, arrogance or oversight that has made you not to acknowledge this post yet?

I knew u were gon' cum back nd cry even though ignore u. Had better things to talk abt rather than goin back to acknowledge a dumb post....Bt if u tink u can cum bak, act stewpid nd get away wit it, Hahahaha den i must confess dat, u gon' b trying dat wit d wrong person..
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: hahahahahahaha..... the retard is trying to fight for high conman pastor.....so Christian of you ....lol...Lord chosen my Brown bottom.

haba aboki...
i taught u are good in insult, u no reach me still a learner face me nd stop calling a man of God........
read below carefully________

You stupid, brainless, deficient, dense,
doltish, dumb, empty-headed, foolish,
half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane,
meaningless, mentally deficient,
mindless, mentally handicapped,
moronic, pointless, simple-minded,
thick-headed, unthinking witless dumb
ass. You silly, stupid, thoughtless,
boneheaded, dull, insensate, jerky,
lame brained, ludicrous, lunatic, you
are one mad, puerile, sappy, vacuous,
brutish, careless, daydreaming,
forgetful, heedless, inattentive,
mooning, moony, neglectful, nitwitted,
obtuse, unmindful fool. I have never
seen anyone as rash, weak, blind,
brash, deaf, undirected, unrefined,
short, self-centered, selfish, tactless,
uncaring, impolite, hot-headed,
indifferent and egocentric as you.
Even if I had a pocket full of bleeps, I
still wouldn't give you one................

I'm a chosen, that does not mean u wil come in here 2 insult me and go free jst like that,..... NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like layin my hand on your grey hair nd pray 4u!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02: @most soughtafte,nd amara.lizzy%40y
hope u guys will attend d youth program......?
it will b great2 meet u guys!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
incrediblestev: hahahahahahaha..... the retard is trying to fight for high conman pastor.....so Christian of you ....lol...Lord chosen my Brown bottom.
Why are u so adamant to change, ave tld u stop dis insult, nt finding it funny...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:

I knew u were gon' cum back nd cry even though ignore u. Had better things to talk abt rather than goin back to acknowledge a dumb post....Bt if u tink u can cum bak, act stewpid nd get away wit it, Hahahaha den i must confess dat, u gon' b trying dat wit d wrong person..
SMH. You need to go to God in prayer and ask that He purge you of foul tongue, proud heart, talkativeness and stupidity. I don't doubt your christianity but see, you need to repent. You are backslidden and you won't make heaven if the trumpet sounds now.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
SMH. You need to go to God in prayer and ask that He purge you of foul tongue, proud heart, talkativeness and stupidity. I don't doubt your christianity but see, you need to repent. You are backslidden and you won't make heaven if the trumpet sounds now.
Tanx, i tink i'll search my heart nd do as d spirit leads nd nt as u wish. Bt may i let u knw, dat failing to ask God for forgiveness afta calling all dis insult on ur self will b a great sin against ur self nd against GOD!!!....
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
Why are u so adamant to change, ave tld u stop dis insult, nt finding it funny...

gud p.m bros...
please allow him 2 finish wot he started, he think, he cn insult anybody nd go free with it....nw am here 4him so that i cn help him solve is predicament!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
Tanx, i tink i'll search my heart nd do as d spirit leads nd nt as u wish. Bt may i let u knw, dat failing to ask God for forgiveness afta calling all dis insult on ur self will b a great sin against ur self nd against GOD!!!....

Write in English language please. You are incomprehensible.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe:

Write in English language please. You are incomprehensible.
U fail to undastand ma post cos u dnt understand english completely. Try to comprehend ur self den u can comprehend ma post....Pls dnt wanna talk to u anymore nt finding u interesting...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=alexleo]

I can see your own examplary life in your several abuses to people here
in the name of defending your god(Lazarus Mouka). I am not a Deeper Life
member neither am I doing church comparison. I am only telling you that
its all about JESUS. Not your pastor, not your pastor's power, not your
demon god of Chosen and not your apron or whatever. [/quote] if ur ashame of ur church deeper life becos of public rum shame on u, i cn't deny 2 say am a chosen. 4 God of chosen is d ultimate in power. So if u want 2 die because of chosen sayin God of chosen u can becs is unstopable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.