Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85433 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
And u too.
Listen Madam, and listen real real good! DO NOT DISTRACT ME AGAIN, EVER AGAIN BY QUOTING ME! I haven't noticed you until now, I do not intend discussing with you either. Man your post and do it diligently.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pastor Lazarus,this accusations don really make you popular finish o. If you be original,may God continue to bless you and use you to dey save people of the world. But if you be fake,you no go come out from this one and even if you come out,make you try change ur ways if not,na hell things !

If you defend yourself,people go say why you no allow the God of Chosen to defend you ! If you no defend urself them go say becos you know say na true na him make you no talk anything. I no dey attend your church but i know say there are possibilities say you be original man of God and also becos you be man, e fit get where you make mistake as a man wey you be.And i no dey also rule out the fact say you fit be fake but no be becos of wetin Mrs.Julliet talk o becos na fury,anger na him she dey carry talk, but becos Jesus say on the last days fake go yakpa ! If you be fake,na Jesus word they fulfil so but if you be original,even if you no come out of this one,e no come make you fake becos Jesus no come out of all the allegation wey them level against am ! Dem say Jesus na drunk,sinner,blasphemer,womanizer wey Mary Magdalene born pikin for,some still dey tell us today say HIM be homose,xual, friend to evil people,thieves and prostitutes,Dem conclude say HIM dey use evil powers like that of Beelzebub dey do miracle and dem come finally kill am !
With all the allegations that eventually lead to Jesus'death,does that make HIM fake and guilty ?-NO
See below my stand:
1.For Christians,don't let the ongoing story make you loose ur faith in God and DO NOT insult or accuse anyone yet that you do not sin against the holy spirit !-Attributing the powers of the holy spirit to the devil is a sin that can't be forgiven !And since we don't know,let us remain calm and pray for them instead.
2.For pastors,please learn something from all the negatives flying around today and hold on only unto the holy spirit for tutorship and the words of God(holy bible)for there are nothing like this two !
3.For Lord's Chosen members,i salute una courage for holding unto what you believe(the word of God)and the support you give to Christ through support for ur pastor at this trying times and continue to put on ur Apron for publicity becos each time i see you guys still flying the lemon grass color,i feel 'joyous' in my spirit.Still pray for God to give you personal revelations concerning ur pastor.
4.Our Muslim brothers and atheists,Christians don't condone evil,they speak out when they notice anomalies in the kingdom of light !But we only urge them to be angry if need be BUT NOT TO SIN !Some of you may be feeling happy concerning the happenings in Christendom,but i tell you,we also are happy for Christ's words are fast fulfilling ! People are growing cold in their love for the things of God every day becos of iniquities in the land !-In fulfillment of Jesus'prophesies! Mathew 24:12
Now to other denominations and churches don't be happy becos you want the Pentecostal denomination to crash land or becos you had always hated The Lord's Chosen church for the way they preach,you may be happy that false prophets are bein exposed only if Laz Muoka is one !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
zealed64: Plz someone should explain oo.. @m.k.o2005

"A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this." (Deuteronomy 22:5).

"Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. DO NOT WEAR CLOTHES OF WOOL AND LINEN WOVEN TOGETHER. Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear." (Deuteronomy 22:10-12).

Why is that churche's of such who re against trouser and it's likes.... Dont preach these verses 9-12...or even read the whole chapter...they jus pick chapter 5 and thats it..why??..
In as much as i don't support their teaching regarding woman cloth and man cloth,i have not considered such teaching as sinful !
May be they decided to go for the man to woman clothing becos na that one be the one wey dey comonly reveal body(low waste)and wey they bring out woman contours grin unlike this quote here:"Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together. DO NOT WEAR CLOTHES OF WOOL AND LINEN WOVEN TOGETHER. Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear." (Deuteronomy 22:10-12). This teaching na one of the teachings wey make fine fine fly girls and women no like the church at all !As this thing dey happen so ehn,dem just they happy well well smiley

God help us

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by mko2005: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
I serve the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob !
I serve the God of Pope Francis !
I serve the God of Oyedepo !
I serve the God of The Redeemed Christian Church of God !
I serve the God of my ancestors !
I serve the God of my Father !

I tell us,if you don't know the God so so & so serves,it is not right to say you serve their God ! But if You know,it is scriptural to say you serve their God becos you know their God is the Living God,the creator of Heavens and earth,the God the father of our Lord Jesus Christ !
Ruth 1:16b''....Your people will be my people and your God will be my God.''
Exodus 3:6''Then He continued, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." Moses hid his face because he was afraid to look at God.''
Acts 3:13''The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—the God of our ancestors—has glorified his servant Jesus, whom you betrayed and rejected in the presence of Pilate, even though he had decided to let him go.''

Matthew 22:32''I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

I don't know the God of The Lord's Chosen becos i don't attend their church but i Know for sure that I SERVE THE GOD OF CHOSEN BECOS I AM A CHOSEN BY GOD in CHRIST JESUS ! -HALLELUJAH !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
I dn't knw y pple d Vex if we cal God of chosen. 4 clarity sake d God of chosen is d same as d God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
He has manifested himself at different points in history as d God of Elijah, Moses, Joshua and al other genuine servnt of God. He neva changes. He is d sam yesterday,2day n 4ever.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
In dis present dispensation, he has come down as d God of the Chosen people. d messages 4rm d pulpit n d signs and wonders going on are evidences dat d God of d chosen is d true God. Take it or leave it.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gboliwe:
Listen Madam, and listen real real good! DO NOT DISTRACT ME AGAIN, EVER AGAIN BY QUOTING ME! I haven't noticed you until now, I do not intend discussing with you either. Man your post and do it diligently.

I neva meant to quote u niether, bt ur comment abt d chosen people is sickening, u shld ave made ur point witout insultin...remeba, matured mind dnt insult,,,bt u can cum nd cry after dis!!!
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Gboliwe: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
I neva meant to quote u niether, bt ur comment abt d chosen people is sickening, u shld ave made ur point witout insultin...remeba, matured mind dnt insult,,,bt u can cum nd cry after dis!!!

Please bring the insult I posted let us all see and i'll apologise.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
m.k.o2005:
Pastor Lazarus,this accusations don really make you popular finish o. If you be original,may God continue to bless you and use you to dey save people of the world. But if you be fake,you no go come out from this one and even if you come out,make you try change ur ways if not,na hell things !

If you defend yourself,people go say why you no allow the God of Chosen to defend you ! If you no defend urself them go say becos you know say na true na him make you no talk anything. I no dey attend your church but i know say there are possibilities say you be original man of God and also becos you be man, e fit get where you make mistake as a man wey you be.And i no dey also rule out the fact say you fit be fake but no be becos of wetin Mrs.Julliet talk o becos na fury,anger na him she dey carry talk, but becos Jesus say on the last days fake go yakpa ! If you be fake,na Jesus word they fulfil so but if you be original,even if you no come out of this one,e no come make you fake becos Jesus no come out of all the allegation wey them level against am ! Dem say Jesus na drunk,sinner,blasphemer,womanizer wey Mary Magdalene born pikin for,some still dey tell us today say HIM be homose,xual, friend to evil people,thieves and prostitutes,Dem conclude say HIM dey use evil powers like that of Beelzebub dey do miracle and dem come finally kill am !
With all the allegations that eventually lead to Jesus'death,does that make HIM fake and guilty ?-NO
See below my stand:
1.For Christians,don't let the ongoing story make you loose ur faith in God and DO NOT insult or accuse anyone yet that you do not sin against the holy spirit !-Attributing the powers of the holy spirit to the devil is a sin that can't be forgiven !And since we don't know,let us remain calm and pray for them instead.
2.For pastors,please learn something from all the negatives flying around today and hold on only unto the holy spirit for tutorship and the words of God(holy bible)for there are nothing like this two !
3.For Lord's Chosen members,i salute una courage for holding unto what you believe(the word of God)and the support you give to Christ through support for ur pastor at this trying times and continue to put on ur Apron for publicity becos each time i see you guys still flying the lemon grass color,i feel 'joyous' in my spirit.Still pray for God to give you personal revelations concerning ur pastor.
4.Our Muslim brothers and atheists,Christians don't condone evil,they speak out when they notice anomalies in the kingdom of light !But we only urge them to be angry if need be BUT NOT TO SIN !Some of you may be feeling happy concerning the happenings in Christendom,but i tell you,we also are happy for Christ's words are fast fulfilling ! People are growing cold in their love for the things of God every day becos of iniquities in the land !-In fulfillment of Jesus'prophesies! Mathew 24:12
Now to other denominations and churches don't be happy becos you want the Pentecostal denomination to crash land or becos you had always hated The Lord's Chosen church for the way they preach,you may be happy that false prophets are bein exposed only if Laz Muoka is one !

God help us
Although your post look funny but, you make a lot of sense. Well done.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by preshben(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
I AM A CHOSEN I CANNOT BE DECEIVED

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by chismart02: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
In dis present dispensation, he has come down as d God of the Chosen people. d messages 4rm d pulpit n d signs and wonders going on are evidences dat d God of d chosen is d true God. Take it or leave it.

amara as i said b4 am proud of u..........I wnt tru ur conversation nd i was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4dis thread nyc bcus is jst a advert 2d church, no amount of criticism cn change d mind of a chosen 1, Bcus synagogue/Chris embassy was also criticse up to date d church still remain dsame, meaning criticsm bring popularity dat is why i said is jst a 'advertisement' Bcus synagogue/ Chris embassy is nw popular, ......so am also proudly 2b a chosen, a man dat preach righteousness.
as of yesterday, i login in2 my fazebuk account, I saw criticism/lies....so seeing dis isn't a surprise 2 me........
let wait till judgement day, 4 dos who criticse read ACT 4:20-21...
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by divads(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
nora544:

that is tru, when I write about Pastor Chris who has money outside of nigeria for his family and that is very very much. Why Pastor Adeboye but his son on the second place after him, it is the same keep the money in the family, it is also with deeper Life and all this other so calles great man of god who look first at there own pocket and than the pocket of tzhe family members, than the pocket of the pastors from there inner circel and than very long ......nothing comes and on the end of this are there churchmembers who are brainwashed and beliefe everything there so called great man of god will teach them.

Please wake up und I can tell you that is not the last story we will hear from a church.
xo wats wt deeper life, i advice u to keep calm, coz d tongue z an unruly poison, watch wat u say, Expecially abt MEN OF GOD....no offence*
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
I quoted this news from this thread www.nairaland.com/166172/lords-chosen-best-church-world

rotimy: H-O-L-Y W-A-R! Christ Chosen head drags Pastor Mouka to EFCC
Posted To The Web: Thursday, December 27, 2007 - By EBOMHIANA MUSA

What seems a holy war is gradually brewing between two revered men of God, who oversee some of the biggest and crowd pulling new generation churches in the city of Lagos.

The feud which has the trappings of battle of the titans is between the General Overseer of Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry, Pastor Lazarus Muoka and the trendy and charismatic overseer of Christ Chosen Generation Revival Ministry, Pastor Eze Nnamdi Ofoegbu.

Twice, Ofoegbu had been “invited” to the office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2 Command Onikan over allegations of threats to the life of Muoka.

The first letter, dated November 29, 2006 and signed by one M. Adisa (DSP) on behalf of the Deputy Commissioner of Police (CID) while the other dated January 24, 2007 was signed by one Emmanuel Ogolo (SP) for the Assistant Inspector General of Police, Zone 2, Onikan. Ofoegbu was” required in the name of the president, Federal Republic of Nigeria to report to the zonal criminal and intelligence Bureau Office… to answer to allegations of threat to life by you against very important persons including the General overseer of the Lord Chosen Charismatic Revival Church.”

Ofoegbu has cried foul to all these, alleging that Muoka was after him using the police with trump-up charges simply because they parted ways sometime in September 2006. He broke away from Muoka’s church to establish his own in Festac, in response to the call of God.

Following the series of invitations from the police, Ofoegbu has picked the gauntlet and has written a two-page letter to Muoka dated December 7, 2007, titled” letter of notification/demand for refund.” Ofoegbu is demanding the sum of N317 million from his former pastor (Muoka) being what he sank into the church from inception up to the time they parted ways. He says it was an investment, based on an unwritten agreement between them. He has also taken his case to the EFCC.

“What I am asking for is the fulfillment of the agreement we both entered into, an investment into the work of God for which there will be profit and returns. We both agreed that I invest my life savings and that we are going to reap it many fold when the time comes. I believed him and I invested all that I had including the one that did not belong to me. When the time of harvest came he started finding faults with me to embarrass me and frustrate me out of the church.

A man invests with the hope of reaping, I started investing in this project since 2004. From that time till when I left I had invested over N300m, that expanse of land where the church is today and the fleet of luxury buses you see there are part of the investments, the planting of the church in Dubai, United Arab Emirate, Abidjan, Ikoyi and Ibadan are also part of the investments. These are aside the series of crusades we held across the country and beyond.”

Does a Christian or anybody, demand for a refund of what he has done for God? Hear Ofoegbu: “I am not asking for what I have given to the Lord, far from it. If you have given to the Lord, you have given to the Lord. What you give to the Lord are tithes, and offerings in different forms.
Nobody goes back to say I want my offering back or I want my tithes back, no. If you give these to the house of God, you have given to the Lord.”

“I only mention these because these are the areas. Where he said I should go ahead and put money and that the church was going to refund me. There are so many other areas like advertising in print and electronic media which I cannot really go into now. It got to a point when I had spent virtually what I had, in fact, it was like he hypnotized me, he cast a spell on me whereby I was pumping money into the church foolishly, now the scales have fallen off my eyes, I now realize my folly”.

In the letter to Muoka, Ofoegbu pointedly told him that” I wish to notify you that the spell is broken. I am awake to a realization that it was not normal and I hereby demand for a refund, especially for the repayment of the money of my partner from you and your organization.”

The raging Ofoegbu added that” I want the EFCC to intervene in this matter, infact, I have done a petition which I intend to forward to them next week because there are a lot of people these day who dupe and hypnotize innocent people in the name of God. The victims are mostly rich people in the society. I think, this should be checked.” All efforts to make Muoka react proved abortive; his aides were not ready to volunteer information when contacted on their cell phones.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by free2ryhme: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
presh-ben:

HOW IS DAT OUR BUSINESS
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
@luluosas u quoted d tread so dat pple we keep critizing d anoited man of GOD. Bt mind u clear mind fear no accusatn n ur plans has come 2 naught. Rumous n gosips are made by man, spread by enermies n accepted by fools.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@luluosas u quoted d tread so dat pple we keep critizing d anoited man of GOD. Bt mind u clear mind fear no accusatn n ur plans has come 2 naught. Rumous n gosips are made by man, spread by enermies n accepted by fools.
So you are not happy for people to be inform?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
luluosas:
So you are not happy for people to be inform?
since u are an informant keep informing false rumour, 4 dose dat knws there God shal be unsheakable, 4 my bible tels me 2 be strong in d lord and by d power of his might.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by luluosas(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
since u are an informant keep informing false rumour, 4 dose dat knws there God shal be unsheakable, 4 my bible tels me 2 be strong in d lord and by d power of his might.
My dear, the last time I check, information is power.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
luluosas:
True information is power while false info is gossip or rumour.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
luluosas:
True information is power while false info is gossip or rumour. Wel no problm abt d info cos i no u hate chosen wit passion.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Most SoughtAfte:
chei!!! u nid deliverance.....ain't suprised u posted dis cos, u've always been against d chosen church....

I am talking about Jesus, you are talking about your pastor Lazarus Mouka.
I am talking about Jesus, you are talking about your demon (god of chosen).
I am talking about the power in the name of Jesus, you are talking about your pastor's power.
I am boasting about Jesus, you are boasting about being a member of Chosen church.
I am talking about Jesus who did genuine miracles and you are telling me about your pastor who is said to be engaging in fake miracle.
I am talking about Jesus who went about doing good and you are telling me about your pastor who is said to be destroying peoples shops in the market.
I am talking about Jesus who cared for the poor and you are talking about your pastor who is said to be demanding offering up to the last drop in your pocket.
I am talking about Jesus whom you people in chosen church have relegated to the background while exalting your pastor to the high heavens.
I am talking about Jesus the son of the living God and you are talking about your pastor, a mere mortal.
The zeal and zest with which you have displayed in defence of your god(Lazarus Mouka) honestly calls for prayers on your behalf.
Indeed, you need deliverance and may God deliver you. Amen.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
@alexleo u claim 2 be a Deeper life member stil u cn't show examples of being a christian. U hav been ranting n say blasphamous words against chosen, i gues na jelousnes d worry u. U fit go hang 4 transformer.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by amaralizzy40y: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
My pastor day 4 eagles square abuja d do national crusade 2day n 2mro winning souls 4 christ and setting d captiv free thro Jesus christ name. U d 4 NL d nac head 4 wall. I'm proud 2 say God of chosen, 4 dose dat knws dere God shal be unshakeable, 4 my bible tels me 2 be strng in d lord, and by d power of his might.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by alexleo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@alexleo u claim 2 be a Deeper life member stil u cn't show examples of being a christian. U hav been ranting n say blasphamous words against chosen, i gues na jelousnes d worry u. U fit go hang 4 transformer.

I can see your own examplary life in your several abuses to people here in the name of defending your god(Lazarus Mouka). I am not a Deeper Life member neither am I doing church comparison. I am only telling you that its all about JESUS. Not your pastor, not your pastor's power, not your demon god of Chosen and not your apron or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 5:41am On Sep 08, 2013
Most SoughtAfte: @ iphy143
FYI, the apron is not worn for fun. The chosen people wear the apron as means of publicising an upcoming crusade in d church nd above all dat apron is a carrier of power cos it has been blessed...Though u may find it hard to believe dis, nt begging for ur credibility..
another brainwashed riffraff.....my sister that foolishly attends the church wears the smelly banner I have not seen her perform or do anything extraordinary besides smelling like a stuffed fart ripping from an @$$.

The church is a stone's throw from my house, I know all the trick in the book.....we all saw how Lazarus instigated the Lagos state environmental agencies to kill bride assembly that was also gathering sheepish docile riff-rafts like you too very close to his own church biz centre..
There was nothing unheard of that this woman said, the so-called ushers and workers beat ppl with canes and Chase them out in all guises.....I know the case of one unfortunate overzealous member that was so high on mouka's cool aid to the point he joined the idiotic prayer warriors in the church only to fall seriously sick to the point of acting insane, I know how that boy's mother came several times to report her son's ailment, there was no serious effort to help the foolish zealot until he eventually died. when the mother eventually came to the church to cry her lungs out, she was shipped out as a nuisance.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 6:07am On Sep 08, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
My pastor day 4 eagles square abuja d do national crusade 2day n 2mro winning souls 4 christ and setting d captiv free thro Jesus christ name. U d 4 NL d nac head 4 wall. I'm proud 2 say God of chosen, 4 dose dat knws dere God shal be unshakeable, 4 my bible tels me 2 be strng in d lord, and by d power of his might.
Apparently, you are one of the nitwits caught up in the ruse of my pastor is better than your pastor pr!ck measurement, too bad you don't possess the brain capacity to do a serious self-reflection and moments of truth. If you knew anything about Mouka's beginning when he was a pastor under another religious conman in illasamaja, you would shut up and start thinking.

This world is like a game, it is either you play it or you will be played ny others.....too bad you are not smart enough or educated enough yo figure it out yourself. from Adeboye to Oyedepo to this kumuyi wannabe Conman you call Lazarus, everyone is playing the game to their own benefits.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 6:17am On Sep 08, 2013
presh-ben:
poor riff-raff like you swimming on deception and high scheming spell shouting I can't be deceived.....scheeeew. talk of delusions of grandeur.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by incrediblestev: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2013
chismart02:

amara as i said b4 am proud of u..........I wnt tru ur conversation nd i was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4dis thread nyc bcus is jst a advert 2d church, no amount of criticism cn change d mind of a chosen 1, Bcus synagogue/Chris embassy was also criticse up to date d church still remain dsame, meaning criticsm bring popularity dat is why i said is jst a 'advertisement' Bcus synagogue/ Chris embassy is nw popular, ......so am also proudly 2b a chosen, a man dat preach righteousness.
as of yesterday, i login in2 my fazebuk account, I saw criticism/lies....so seeing dis isn't a surprise 2 me........
let wait till judgement day, 4 dos who criticse read ACT 4:20-21...
To little minded fanatics like you, it is a "we against them fight" but to fair minded people with way better exposure to what a decent society should be, it is about fairness, equality, accountability and moderation in the way people conduct both themselves and their activities.....nobody is above the law, not even the pope.

it is because of morally bankrupt religious fanatics like yourself that the likes of oledepo and Ajibole can throw all caution and decency to the winds and ask a congregation that is largely peopled by poor folks and upstart with a sprinkling of rogue politicians and rich folks with questionable characters to donate a billion naira to build a 3km stretch of auditorium that can be used as a bragging right by their hypnotised members even though they go back to their houses to face the stark poverty killing them.

Foolish Nigerians like yourself give impetus to the concept of a so-called man of God flying in private jets while there are millions of homeless Nigerians who have lost their houses to flood and are being catered for by the government and celebrities that that your pastor sees as worldly folks nor worthy of thesame space with them in heaven. If really your pastor believes in the healing powers of Jesus like he likes to shout, then why does he have private hospitals out of the league or poor folks in his churCh. if mouka is so confident of Jesus stories and wonderment then why does he not believe that thesame Jesus cam grant him protections and power regardless of his money making merchandise reflective jacket that makes you look like q slowpoke. The man is making money off your ignorance and lack of exposure, he knows his congregation is olargely poor and uneducated, best set of people for religious brainwashing and exploitation, sorry for your life.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MostSoughtAfte(f): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2013
alexleo:

I am talking about Jesus, you are talking about your pastor Lazarus Mouka.
I am talking about Jesus, you are talking about your demon (god of chosen).
I am talking about the power in the name of Jesus, you are talking about your pastor's power.
I am boasting about Jesus, you are boasting about being a member of Chosen church.
I am talking about Jesus who did genuine miracles and you are telling me about your pastor who is said to be engaging in fake miracle.
I am talking about Jesus who went about doing good and you are telling me about your pastor who is said to be destroying peoples shops in the market.
I am talking about Jesus who cared for the poor and you are talking about your pastor who is said to be demanding offering up to the last drop in your pocket.
I am talking about Jesus whom you people in chosen church have relegated to the background while exalting your pastor to the high heavens.
I am talking about Jesus the son of the living God and you are talking about your pastor, a mere mortal.
The zeal and zest with which you have displayed in defence of your god(Lazarus Mouka) honestly calls for prayers on your behalf.
Indeed, you need deliverance and may God deliver you. Amen.
SMH, cant believe dat u as a deeper life member is saying dis,,i ave bin to deeper life before, nd i can boldly speak dat deeperlife is a good church...bt sad to say, u r a bad precedent of dat church...can u boldly speak dat deeperlife has neva bin blasphem eva since it came into existence? may i now as u two question before i proceed:
1. Why didnt u leave deeper life wen it was blasphemed..
2. Will u say dat deeperlife is a bad church because of the blasphemous word spoken..
cheii!! It a pity dat ur level of christianity is so immature, dat just cant even knw wen sumone is preaching and performong miracle under d aegis of d devil......Pls i'm nt insulting bt i must confess dat u nid to as God for wisdom nd a discerning spirit.....Will b expect ur cry.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by teejan: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2013
Please only God is worthy to be praised, we need to note this pastors like Oyedepo have become self serving and mundane, devieting from the tenets of the Bible, I used to have a manager in a company at Ota, in ogun state who happens to be a Winnners member, this man is innately corrupt caressing women in the office and always boastful, once he challenged me that am poor cos we dont serve same God, I gave the impostor word of his life humbled him, then he started taunting me, following week got sack letter.imagine ignoramuses propagating Oyedepo instead of God, by having his posters on every wall, then where is thef humility of Christ, the other day the loud mouthed boon, slapped a member, its only in Nigeria that would happens, he even recently witnessed and arranged the beating of ogun state officials in otta.Oyedepo is scam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.