Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (19753 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by dhappyking(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hadley Chase, of course!The last time I checked, I had done above 33. They were really good. It Over 15 years that I read the last one anyway. Hardly see them around or maybe too busy that I don't notice them.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by olusola2bello: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
As a young boy I read evr Enid Blyton I coulf lay my gands on..famous 5, the st claire series, name it....den u grew up and have read every john grisham novel, james mitchener's congo, poland, etc and Jeffrey Archer
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Johnbelovd: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bishop David Oyedepo, Robert Kiyosaki, John Maxwell.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by SamMilla1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
There and back on time.. by Zuby

www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time

The best thing a Nigerian ever did about writing.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Carsonv(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham
Robert Greene
Mario Puzo

Read a couple of others though...but they don't make top list!
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Johnson4love: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Joyce meyer, Brian Trace, John Maxwel, Ben Carson
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by addicted268(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
IfeomaVanessa: Sue Grafton, James Patterson & Mario Puzo. All thrillers.
Mmm Sue Grafton.I like.
I'm a sucker for thrillers/crime investigations/law related novels.most read authors should be Tami Hoag,Richard Montanari and John Grisham.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cant believe no one has mentioned John
Saul!!! if u love thrillers, go for it
John grisham, nora roberts, sidney sheldon, fern michaels, jude
devearux,james north patterson, patrica cornwell, dannielle steel, sue grafton amongst odas. been reading novels for over 12 yrs, read ova 200, definitely cant mention dem all
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
no one mentioned Dean Koontz!!! read lighting it's awesome! it's sci-fi / romance / thriller also James Patterson is amazing!!! read the beach house! the Guy is good! then Stephen king. I'm currently trying to read whispers by Dean Koontz and dreamcatcher by Stephen king at the same time lol did I mention, the beach house is a crime thriller?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ZUBY77(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham
James Hardley Chase
Robert Ludlum.
Sidney Sheldon

I like Grisham more. He adds humour.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by sniperwolf(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan Brown.

The Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Deceptive Point
Digital Fortress
Lost Symbols

Waiting to get his latest.... INFERNO

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
ZUBY77: John Grisham
James Hardley Chase
Robert Ludlum.
Sidney Sheldon

I like Grisham more. He adds humour.
I tried Robert ludlums the sigma protocol and the Hanson directive, gosh I got a head ache!!!
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by boygen(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
a.w tozer
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by kemiola89(f): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sydney sheldon
Helon Habila
Williams Shakespeare
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Santino1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
sniperwolf: Dan Brown.

The Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Deceptive Point
Digital Fortress
Lost Symbols

Waiting to get his latest.... INFERNO

Same here. I've read all Dan Brown's (including Inferno), John Grisham and Mari Puzo's
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley Chase, John Grisham and Dan Brown.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by redskin: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan Brown's and John grisham's( thier genre is immirimious)
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Montalo(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Micheal Critchton

James Hadley Chase ( Have read 77 out of all 89 books)

Robert Greene.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by harjala(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
z.anthony:
I have got some sets of James Hardley chase here lying on my PC doing nothing they are too much to read over 60 and I desire to share them, please interested and dedicated fans of chase to inbox me they are in PDF format and EPUB mail me z.anthony@yahoo.com or add my BB pin: 28624EBD please interested people only and it is free... Regards...
Hey, Bro I've just sent you a mail, kindly check ur mail box.my e-mail add is ajalatemitopeolufisayo@gmail.com
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by AbdHafeez1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
I've read and have about 30 James Hadley chase
John Grisham's
James patterson alex cross'
Robert ludlums. .readn d Chancellor Manuscript How
John Connolly
Frederick Forsyth
Clive Cussler Dirk pitts
Anne Rule's true crime novels
Jonathan kellermans psycho
Jeffery Deavers
my novels looks more like a library collection. .love them
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
z.anthony:
I have got some sets of James Hardley chase here lying on my PC doing nothing they are too much to read over 60 and I desire to share them, please interested and dedicated fans of chase to inbox me they are in PDF format and EPUB mail me z.anthony@yahoo.com or add my BB pin: 28624EBD please interested people only and it is free... Regards...

Interested. I e-mailed u for de PDF format. A zillion tanks for de kindness. #mazadomc@yahoo.com#
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Bravik(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
The question should be, How many books have I authored? *winks* well, i guess you know, I've read all my books, d question now is, have you?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by jideroland(m): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham: about 16 books
Terry Good kind: 14 books
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Magnanimity(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
KEN FOLETT § JAMES PATERSON
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by AbuMikey(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
*Mario Puzo = Thriller

*Osei Yaw Ababo = Chemistry Book(s) undecided
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by bladex: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan brown
Stephen Frey
Ben Kane
Jeffery Deaver
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by adsonstone: 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kenneth E Hagin
Genre: Spiritual/Christian books
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by meforyou1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Betwwen 1992 when I finished secondary and 1993 when I enetered university, if I had had all james hadley james' novels, I would have finished reading all in less than 1 month.
I was so much a chase fan that I used to finish reading about 8 in 3 or 4 days.
I so fell in love with jeffrey archer when I completed "as d crow flies" in a day.
Loved and hated daniel steele because of d too much romance. Enjoyed "fine things"
Enjoyed "golden gate" but didn't get more novels from d author.
So enjoyed robert ludlum, but frustrated in not getting d complete series, especially "bourne"
And that author that wrote "bloodline"
And that misteries from that lady.
And ms andrews and those her incest series.
Lots and lots more. But jeffrey archer is my number one.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by dapachez: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Robert Ludlum I have read 21 of his books
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Memphis357(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jeffrey Archer.
David Baldacci.
Shidney Sheldon.
Ken Follet.
Harold Robbins.
Jackie Collins.
I recommend you all should read "A Rage against Heaven" by Fred Mustard Stewart. I still stand to be corrected that no author has come up with a more captivating story as this....
Currently reading David Baldacci's "Saving Faith"......

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by amieesuccess: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by meforyou1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please we are discussing books. I say for ms andrews I enjoy her in..ce..st series. I think I remember number one "flowers in the attic". Not trying to be vulgar. I think the modifying mod should read the book and understand what I'm saying. It's a true life story

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Broken Heart*** / GOOD GUY AT 23 / Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.