Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (19752 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by router123(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Personally am disappointed at the list user on dis tread what happens to authors like Robert kiyosaki. This tell us why nigeria and nigerians are what they are not that I didn't read James hardly chase but he's nt my best author. Pls let's read things that hard to our lives nt just fictions.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by peculiar17(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham,robert ludlum,stephen king,dan brown,hardly chase,charlotte Douglas,lisa gardner,felix idayi n a host of others
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by haulagehandlers(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Stephen the king of thriller
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by fyneboi79(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley Chase -At least 25
Ann Rule-At least 20
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by haulagehandlers(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
router123: Personally am disappointed at the list user on dis tread what happens to authors like Robert kiyosaki. This tell us why nigeria and nigerians are what they are not that I didn't read James hardly chase but he's nt my best author. Pls let's read things that hard to our lives nt just fictions.
. Must your nest author be mine.......abeg park well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by fyneboi79(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
router123: Personally am disappointed at the list user on dis tread what happens to authors like Robert kiyosaki. This tell us why nigeria and nigerians are what they are not that I didn't read James hardly chase but he's nt my best author. Pls let's read things that hard to our lives nt just fictions.
Write you own and get out of the way joor. Mtchew!! ITK!!

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by amanda2013(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
John grisham, james patterson, sidney sheldon. Chimuamanda adichie and ifeoma okoye

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by MumyGO(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
pls novel lovers,has any one read WOLVES HOUR,cant remember d name of d author at d moment but will love to read more of his works
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by samdean(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
james hadly chase and many others
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by rodeo0070(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mumy G O: pls novel lovers,has any one read WOLVES HOUR,cant remember d name of d author at d moment but will love to read more of his works
Robert R. McCammon
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by OHDWISE: 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Well i have read about 10 james hardley chase novels on paper back and two more on mobile phones......
Also 3 John Grisham novels
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by dohiswill: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kenneth Hagin
Billy Graham
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan Brown
John Grisham
Ifeoma Okoye
Chinua Achebe
Ashwin Sanghi!

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Been looking for Man and Superman by George Bernard Shaw and the Uberman by Friedrich Nitszchie, will appreciate any body's intervention.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by StOla: 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Electrical Technology By Theraja & Theraja

grin
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Flygeriansteve: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
The same Robert who was declared bankrupt? While it might be of benefit to some to read business autobiographies, you should know Not everybody needs books on money-doubling principles. Shakespeares taught me morals, common sense and grammar than [i]Rich Dad, Poor Dad[i/]did

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by nyonye: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
mario puzo
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Ikoniko(f): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham, i 've read almost all his books.
Jeffery Archer
Danielle steel
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by iheanyi4u(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Read all the harry potter series
Read all John grisham books save for the 2013 release
read most of dan brown
Richard North Patterson
Also all Mario Puzo books (Love "The Family" best)
James Hadley Chase naim I take learn work grin
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ukpaku: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
mourinho jose
bale gareth
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have got some sets of James Hardley chase here lying on my PC doing nothing they are too much to read over 60 and I desire to share them, please interested and dedicated fans of chase to inbox me they are in PDF format and EPUB mail me z.anthony@yahoo.com or add my BB pin: 28624EBD please interested people only and it is free... Regards...

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Eklektika(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Malcolm Gladwell-
-The Tipping Point
-Blink
-What The Dog Saw
-Outliers
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by delors(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Elxandre: Hello people.
I would like for us to talk about which authors books we have read up the most.
I read alot of stuff. Books, novels, magazines, anything written down. lol cheesy
I have read at least twelve (12) james hadley chase novels.
This is my sister's fault anyway. She's always bringing these guy's novels home and i end up reading them.
So lets hear yours..
James Hadley Chase! I read almost 38 or more (definitely more) of his books.
Then, I read several Pacesetters novels...nice stories.
And of course, Apostle Paul. I have read almost all his writings in the New Testament.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by delors(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
ukpaku: mourinho jose
bale gareth
E be like say one person dey mental here o.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by namis007: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have read many novels. They are too many to mention cos am a novel freak till date. These authors does it for me :Catherine coulter, chimamanda Adichie, chinua Achebe,Nora Robert, Sandra Brown,John Grisham,Almost all of James Hardly Chase, Stephen King,Amanda Quick, Dan Brown,barbara Delinsky, all of Sidney Sheldon's books..... Infact I weak to mention

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Dandy1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
My favourite is Alistair Mcleans.Very brilliant writer.I read about 7-8 of his novels. Also lots of James Hardley Chase,John grisham,the pacesetters series when I was in secondary school,and innumerable several other authors whose names I can never recollect.I wish I could revive my reading habit.Internet took it from me
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by cecegorz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Back in the days after writing SSCE, I was home alone and jobless, then came along an enigmatic companion brought to me by CORGI books - James Hadley Chase!
I read over 70 titles! I doubt if I will ever have that kind of free time to read.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by MUMINATED(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
pumpingmachine: Dele Ashade, we all know why
cool
pumpingmachine: Dele Ashade, we all know why
ASHADE,D MASTER OF ALL

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by mbulela: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
some people here sound like illiterates.
They asked you to name the author you have read his books most and most fellows here are listing there favourite authors and some are listing 5,6 authors.
What part of the question is hard to understand?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by mufutau55(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
z.anthony:
I have got some sets of James Hardley chase here lying on my PC doing nothing they are too much to read over 60 and I desire to share them, please interested and dedicated fans of chase to inbox me they are in PDF format and EPUB mail me z.anthony@yahoo.com or add my BB pin: 28624EBD please interested people only and it is free... Regards...

You got email brother.. interested in the PDF format. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by mbulela: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham. many years back, i read 11 of his books within an 18 months period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Broken Heart*** / GOOD GUY AT 23 / Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.