Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (20243 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by SugaryBelle(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hadley Chase.
Cyprian Ekwensi and Nora Robert.
I'v also read alot of Shakespearean plays.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by mueller(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Malcolm Gladwell: psychosociological research

Rick Joyner: prophetic/spiritual

Myles Munroe: motivational/spiritual
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Austeenxx: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Female: Patience Buhari.

Male: Jonathan Atiku.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Jaywilzee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Anything from JONATHAN KELLERMAN and am ready to stay awake....
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Slipknot(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
My most read is James Hadly Chase Novel with more than 80 of his book.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
mkmyers45: Karl Max

James Hadley Chase

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Rene Descartes

Chairman Sir! Your boy is loyal.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by IYANGBALI: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Alawiye by late odunjo and atoka by I have forgoten the author,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
All of Uncle Chinua's works (published and unpublished)

All of Sidney Sheldon's

All of Jackie Collins's

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Akshow: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have read all sidney sheldon's books. Jus name it.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Chinua Achebe
Sidney Sheldon
James Hadley Chase
Dan Brown

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by 2sign: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
sandra brown nd dt's because i have more than 50 of ha buks and al sidney sheldons buks
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by gnykelly(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
deepak chopra. His books give me spiritual balance. Dan Brown, Asmaa Kadry
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by omiobo: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
I don't know what is wrong with me. I don't have the zeal to read books like before. Somebody should please help me.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by patholaw: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Clive Cussler,
Tom Clancy
John Sandford (prey series)
Dale Brown
Barbara Delinsky
Jonathan Kellerman
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Michael Crichton (When am done reading "The Lost World" I would have read all his books!)

John Grisham (Read all his books!)

Mario Puzo (Read all his books!)

Edited: I was reading through people's comment and I saw Dan Brown, then I remember that I've read almost all his books too!!! My favourites are: Angels and Demon and The Da vinci code.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by SBabaJ(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mario Puzo.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by idonchop: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
J.F Odunjo Alawiye apa kinni titi de apa kefa
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
All of John Grisham and chinua Achebe. Others 1 or 2

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by jiggo(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Joyce Meyer, Sam Adeyemi, Kenneth Hagin...

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by alfredo4u(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
The return of boko haram by abubakar shaihka both ASUU strike origin by obasanjo
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley Chase
Williams Shakespeare
Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Babe2sure(f): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley Chase novels ~Detective
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
SBabaJ: Mario Puzo.
Am a fan too!!! Mafia things
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Any thriller from Tom Clancy and Stephen King, and I'm content.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nexxy007: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dean kootz (like 50 of hs books)
John Grisham
Davild Baldacci
Brad Meltzer
Dan Brown
Frederick Forsythe
Patricia Cornwell
Stephen King
David Cooper

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by IlCapitano(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
The holy trinity- Mario Puzo, John Grisham and Dan Brown.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jimmy Canning

Oliver Hertsfort

Anna Rily
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by pobosky20(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Josh64(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dan Brown.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Dospix(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have virtually read everything by Chinua Achebe.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Orikinla(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Camara Laye.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by idrezee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
Elxandre: Hello people.
I would like for us to talk about which authors books we have read up the most.
I read alot of stuff. Books, novels, magazines, anything written down. lol cheesy
I have read at least twelve (12) james hadley chase novels.
This is my sister's fault anyway. She's always bringing these guy's novels home and i end up reading them.
So lets hear yours..
v read like 40 of his books too. Buy dem a lot wen I was in second sch. Him and Mario Puzo r d best I'v seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When Mission Becomes Impossible / Broken Heart*** / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.