Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (19757 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by FILEBE(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'v read almost all MICHEAL CHRICTON. if not all.
DAN BROWN. i'v read his book.
JOHN GRISHAM. i'm yet to know which of his books i have not read
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by devigblegble: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Robert kiyosaki

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Osarieme415(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
jude d writer: oh boy u try o... Even me wey study english neva read pass u sef. U dey proofread? wink
Lol...English Language is my first degree,sir Jude...I love reading,it makes one writes better.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Gwekzy: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vincent Norman Pearle
Napoleon hill
Ben Carson
N off cos My Papa
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by FILEBE(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Blimey! How could i'v 4goten ROBERT LUDLUM AND TOM CLANCY?
TOM CLANCY'S op center. I read it all. ROBERT LUDLUM....have read about 6 of his books
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Brightwesley: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
patience jonahtan
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Grisham. Have read abt 27 of his books and stil counting
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013

All of Aleister Crowley's books (got me into necromancy for a while), all of Dan Brown's books, every Ian Flemming book, and ALL Enid Blyton books (I stole them from my primary school library).
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley Chase. I've read about 82 of his books. Can't find the remaining 4 or 5. I used to keep a list of all d titles I ve read and d ones remaining. D titles of his books are usually listed at d back and/or front of d story. There is one title I strongly doubt if it was written by chase though "things women do". So unlike his style.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by omartins(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
CYPRIAN EKWENSI
AND
D. O. FAGUNWA.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by akandea(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Tom Clancy and Hardley Chase, with Chase it got to a time it was all about how many you've read( bragging right). I really wish I could get the rest of Ludlum's books that I have not read cos his are my favourites
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by jummylaw(f): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
And why hasn't anybody mention Danielle Steel? Danielle Steel n John Grisham all d wayyyyy....

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by fashtundejay(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
engrtee: Rajput and khurmi

engineerin books

Theraja and sadiku
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Gwekzy: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Osarieme415: Lol...English Language is my first degree,sir Jude...I love reading,it makes one writes better.
U know This Readers re leaders...
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Chiemeka1: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
My best author is E W Kenyon
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Daresh(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Now this is my type of thred

Sydney Sheldon (Amazon dey follow me die cos I always download his books)

John Grisham

I've read everything Chimamanda has published

James Patterson

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by ajanaku2(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
omartins: CYPRIAN EKWENSI
AND
D. O. FAGUNWA.

D.O Fagunwa's "Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole" is an absolute Masterpiece...

As skilled and talented as Soyinka is, I think his English-language translation of the Novel, "The Forest of A Thousand Demons" didn't perfectly depict what Fagunwa had in mind...

Back to topic...I've read Grisham the most; and My best Grisham Novel is actually his first, "A time to kill"...What a Fiction!

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by muyiwah666(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=Elxandre]Hello people.
I would like for us to talk about which authors books we have read up the most.
I read alot of stuff. Books, novels, magazines, anything written down. lol cheesy
I have read at least twelve (12) james hadley chase novels.
This is my sister's fault anyway. She's always bringing these guy's novels home and i end up reading them.
So lets hear yours..[/quote

really..untill internet snatched me from reading..i have read all hardley chase..harold robbins..sidney sheldon..robert ludlum..(o have most of the books by these authors)..then u can count steven kings..federick forsyte..and dan brown(i have all his books too)
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Shalome(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
James Hardley chase
Thomas Harris
Jackie Collins
Mario Puzo
Tom Clancy
J R Tolkien
John Grisham
Jeffrey Archer
Dan Brown
Frederick Forsyth
Sidney Sheldon
James Patterson
Michael Creichton
Salman Rushdie
Chimamanda Ngozi
Chinua Achebe - started my reading career wit him, RIP
Alex Haley - ROOTS
For a dude studying maths n stats, i can read novels for africa

2 Likes

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by fulanigirl(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
R.L Stine, Roald Dhal, Alexandra McCall Smith, Philip Pullman, Toni Morrison and Stephanie Mayer
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by yfo: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
j.k rowlings..

dan brown

josh grisham

and whoever wrote twilight... undecided
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by akandea(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
I still marveled as to how I could have read Fagunwa's books ( 4 or 5) immediately after finishing secondary school cos it was extremely difficult to read them now even when I want to Lol! SMH!!! Read a lot of African Writers series back then for reading was and still a hobby
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by yfo: 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
by the way...anyone read lord of the rings novel series...

got them now but can't bring myself to read it after watching the movies...do I still go for it
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by brushstrokes(f): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sidney Sheldon - read all his novels plus biography cheesy
Robert green
Dan brown - through with all his 6 novels
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by olayanju22(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am just waiting for any1 that would mention Richard Templar,Robert Kiyosaki,and the great surgeon Dr Ben Carson
I have read all his books..love Gifted Hands and Take the Risk.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by FILEBE(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
All of Aleister Crowley's books (got me into necromancy for a while), all of Dan Brown's books, every Ian Flemming book, and ALL Enid Blyton books (I stole them from my primary school library).

Aleister Crowley? That dude whose parent called a devil? Who was ban from the witches and wizard association for being too Devilish? And u read all his books?
* faints *
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by yfo: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
FILEBE: Blimey! How could i'v 4goten ROBERT LUDLUM AND TOM CLANCY?
TOM CLANCY'S op center. I read it all. ROBERT LUDLUM....have read about 6 of his books

blimey...? someone's been reading some english novels wink
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by lekkie073(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Robert ludlum and tom clancy
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
All of James Hardly Chase... All
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by slamstan(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ken follet

Sidney sheldon

Robert ludlum. *ken follet my best ever
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
FILEBE:

Aleister Crowley? That dude whose parent called a devil? Who was ban from the witches and wizard association for being too Devilish? And u read all his books?
* faints *
_

I found them interesting. It's always healthy to experience the other side of life....or in this case, death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Broken Heart*** / GOOD GUY AT 23 / Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.