Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16057 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Which kain sleep i come dey sleep dt come make me miss dis kain show

@sholly, respect mama! I hail you oooo.........see how you finished everybody singlehandedly... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
If not dt i'm gentle, i would have requested for some anointing! undecided

@sagamite, I hate to admit it but dt post deserves a million likes. Ol boy, if any guy tries that shit with me, I go kill am with my bare hands in my drimz. angry angry angry angry Even if the girl dey form boss before, that action fit kill her emotinally. The truth remains that you guyz should know that these kind of things happen to almost every lady at a particular stage in life. It's maturity that helps to get over it, you just wanna feel cool with yourself. The truth is we don't mean to hurt or harm you, we just wanna feel good. The emotional game things is sweet, i must tell ya! The tin go just dey sweet your tummy as the guy dey run up and down like as if tomoro no dey. undecided undecided Well, with time, we get to know that it ain't fair and when some guys take time to 'deal with us' like sagamite outlined lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we learn to park well. Some ladies don;t need to be dealt with though, common sense tells them they don't need all that shit and crap.

Op's story is starting to sound like a tale, i don't believe it one cent. The lady is just catching fun, be a lil firm with her and she'll park well. Don't break up with her, she probably still loves you, she's just being a lil immature.

@2sexy, well, what can I say? If not that the chances are super-slim, almost non-existent, I would have loved to meet that your ex-babe and give her a warm embrace, she did a really wonderful job in your life, you gotta admit. That babe is baaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extend my e-hug to her, she'z a darling. wink wink
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 16, 2013
thank God, devil has been put to shame...**sigh**
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2013
jimmy4x: thank God, devil has been put to shame...**sigh**

Ema prince:
WU SATAN is surely a poorly-brought-up girl!!!....na who go marry? there is scarcity of husband o!

Yes ooo cheesy cheesy. Roflmao.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 16, 2013
jimmy4x: thank God, devil has been put to shame...**sigh**
LoL, I already know you weren't referring to me cool

bwahahahahahahahaha....This girl is here to garner some more attention again??! I haff die oooo, grin grin grin grin thank God for NL in the life of this silly girl called, yied. grin grin

@alutacontinua: LOL! grin grin The way you take time to analyze always cracks me up. I am a one-man army, my post gets all the boys running to the yard. Damn Right!

Death to the thread ppl, all my butt-hurt fans let it die!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Tochium: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2013
2s£xy:
OP read this :

RUGGED U...... U GET MOUTH

https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

it's obvious you have been too cool with her.

Irrespective of what some silly girls have posted,

here is what I have to say:

1. Start planning your exist strategy now.

2. Stop begging or petting her

3. Reduce the attention you give her.

4. Start flirting with other girls and make her see you do it so that she wiil get the sense that she can be discarded, replaced and displaced at any fvcking giving time.

5. Stop spending money on her. Yes, she is not worth it!

6. Stylishly get ready and set the platform to launch a sporadic fvck on her. Yes, fvck her brains out. Give it to her real good and make her gasp for breath.

7. Don't repair the phone but make it a promise that you will do so. Make her long for it and learn to make promises that you wont fulfill while you use it to fvck her.

8. NEVER borrow money to please any girl. No matter how much you love her. Be man enough to tell her you don't have, there is no shame in that.

9. When you have fvcked her to your satisfaction, then get set to dump the fool.

10. She is likely dating someone else and that is one of the traits they exhibit. They become arrogant, aggressive and easily get pissed with you.

11. angry angry angryangry
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 16, 2013
Aluu...

I sorry for you oh. I swear. Did bad what?

You never see anything I swear... Hope you know how cancer or AIDS kills? It's a slow painful process... with series of symptoms...

You don't wanna meet my type or make my type hate someone I tell you.

By the time I am done, she go know some people gentle, but them BAD and when she has her first daughter, she will learn to teach her how to be a good girl.

I ain't gonna do anything oo. Na life dey do all the work for me.

There are many ways to kill a rat...

If you think her life is good afterwards, you can advice your daughter follow her footsteps and hope she comes back unhurt.

Like they say; do on others what you want them to do to you.

If any girl try just 0.0000001 % of what she did, I won't hesistate to give her a dirty slap out of my life.

If you think I talk about this offline everyday, every sec, you are sitting on a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggg thing. I don't have time for fake tales and guys know I was only talking them and so they can learn from it and I wasn't talking to you bunch of emotional manipulators who think because a guy is gentle, he just as dump as you retards.

Anyways, I am almost there by this time next year it would be a different ball game.

I am the Oga at the top and she is what... Filt in the bin?

gringringringringringringringrin

MY God is GOOD!!!!!!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by missvera(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2013
poshdiva: @wackyj the way i see the Op's girlfriend iis someone who doesn't take nonsense. Because you bought me the phone doesnt mean you can do with the phone as you like. Its her property now and when you destroy someone's property, you fix it! By the time he pays for the fixing, next time he will think before damaging something.

He also acted immature. He could have just communicated his feelings to her Instead of breaking HER phone.
My points exactly.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2013
Thank God you admitted that you girls are all the same... Respect.

But at the same time, you sounded selfish as it's a DNA.

Feel good my a*ss. How about a guy also feeling good to see her go through some unbearable pains? Now that you claim my ex did something bad, you only compounded her woes. I too has to fee good and watch her go through pains, unbearable pains...

Mine is more psycological than physical and quite deadly

OP, if you take her advice, see you at your own funeral.

Or better deal with her... It's a win win...

My own kind is a long process and you can't execute it if you don't have patience. Na so me go deal with her.

alutacontinua:
@sagamite, I hate to admit it but dt post deserves a million likes. Ol boy, if any guy tries that shit with me, I go kill am with my bare hands in my drimz. angry angry angry angry Even if the girl dey form boss before, that action fit kill her emotinally. The truth remains that you guyz should know that these kind of things happen to almost every lady at a particular stage in life. It's maturity that helps to get over it, you just wanna feel cool with yourself. The truth is we don't mean to hurt or harm you, we just wanna feel good. The emotional game things is sweet, i must tell ya! The tin go just dey sweet your tummy as the guy dey run up and down like as if tomoro no dey. undecided undecided Well, with time, we get to know that it ain't fair and when some guys take time to 'deal with us' like sagamite outlined lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we learn to park well. Some ladies don;t need to be dealt with though, common sense tells them they don't need all that shit and crap.

Op's story is starting to sound like a tale, i don't believe it one cent. The lady is just catching fun, be a lil firm with her and she'll park well. Don't break up with her, she probably still loves you, she's just being a lil immature

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.