Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16009 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
Yes.. or haven't you ever used a blackberry phone?

Yes I have. Its not about memories its about taking responsibility for your actions. That's one of the attributes of a real man
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2013
jmoore:
Can he borrow from you? I don't think his brother will lend him again

I don't give a toss if he is broke or where he gets his money from.

He is the one that broke someone's phone.

He is the one that spent his money frivolously.

Let him go and get the money to correct his actions, that is not the girl's problem.

Next time, if he knows he is liable to being broke, he should not be breaking people's property. Na only Dangote fit dey break phone.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:
I know who is under that handle missy cheesy.

Contrary to what you may think I am hooked already but if she mess up, I will give it to her raw. The only reason that happened in the past was because I was too cool. I ams still cool but I have learned to kick any girl's azz when the need arises.

No more mr nice guy...

I am the crusader cool

But now, not even a hot chic can get my money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB5C-0sNWwA
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adaeze003: Not to be a party pooper but let her go. She might nt love you plus you need to focus on your career. Spending every penny you've got on a girl aint wise use the money to build ur career instead.
Ds is yet anoda lovely, sensible Ada, just like Adaobi123,....if Precious messes up anytym, I myt just look for an Ada to date/marry....lol
God bless u Adaeze.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
poshdiva:

Nobody said he has to give her money. He should fix her phone.
And nobody said the girl won't appreciate a little extra cash to make her hair and Subscribe for Next month's BIS angry
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
2s£xy:
Lol...

I love it when women joke about bitterness.

You just wait another 10 - 15 years and see who is bitter and would end up bitter to the grave because their game has come to an end and yours is surprising steady, if not rising.

Then the bitter women change from calling you bitter to calling you a pervert because some 25 year old hot girl in her prime is very happy to split for you, while they are desperate for men of their age group to look at their droopy "teeths".

If you call them bitter then, then they and their mugu real men would say you are not a nice. But are they nice when they have the power?

2 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:
And nobody said the girl won't appreciate a little extra cash to make her hair and Subscribe for Next month's BIS angry

Not gonna go into that debate with you. I can see where you are headed.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by totalbaby(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Tales by moonlight. What will i not read here on Nairaland...
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
Sagamite:

What a stewpid thing to destroy her phone.

And so what if you are broke or you spent money on her birthday? That extricates you from the responsibility of the damage you willfully did?

My friend, go and bloody repair her phone or get her a new one and then end the relationship.

You have no right breaking anyone's phone because they are not making you happy. If she does not want to be with you, she does not want to be with you.

God! You are trying really hard to impress the womenfolk on this forum, that you don't even reason with your brain anymore. Are you this desperate?

You always take the female side of any arguements, no matter how nonsensical and illogical it may be, you've got to stop this man, it's a very distasteful character for a man to possess, it makes you look like a sissy.

Speaking of the guy breaking her phone ( which he bought for her ), why doesn't he have the right to break it, when the very gift he gave out of benevolence, is now being used to annoy him? Or don't you know how annoying being with a phone addict can be?

He bought the phone with his money for his girlfriend, fu*k it he can do whatever he likes to the phone, if the girl isn't happy, she can go to hell. I only fault the guy for being a fool when there are loads of girls out there.

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Funny enough, I do not cosign ppl making it compulsory that he fixes the phone. If his girl isn't broke, I think she should fix the phone herself.

I'm sure after she's done being mad at the op, she would be able to reason clearly about his finances and pay for her phone to get fixed.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
poshdiva:

Not gonna go into that debate with you. I can see where you are headed.
Lool a little angry smiley confused you grin, you misinterpreted where i was heading either that or i misinterpreted where you thought that i thought that you thought i was heading... sad

Anyway the extra cash should show that he is really sorry for breaking the phone
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Lol... War is about to begin.
cool grabs popcorn.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
If someone slap you, I guess you would fold your arms and watch right or turn the other cheek for him to slap you?
Wu Zetian: I wonder the sort of household 50calibre grew up in, I can't help but blame his parents. The kid's stup1dity is dumbfounding!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
He is a certified orangutan. He thinks out of his ass and cannot reason logically so pay no attention to him.

Looooolz
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Na REal war wan start *Chooks hand inside 2sexy's pop corn bowl*

50calibre:
Speaking of the guy breaking her phone ( which he bought for her ), why doesn't he have the right to break it, when the very gift he gave out of benevolence, is now being used to annoy him? Or don't you know how annoying being with a phone addict can be?

He bought the phone with his money for his girlfriend, fu*k it he can do whatever he likes to the phone, if the girl isn't happy, she can go to hell. I only fault the guy for being a fool when there are loads of girls out there.

Whether the ladies like it or not there are guys like this out there that are keeping a good handle over their girlfriends
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1: Na REal war wan start *Chooks hand inside 2sexy's pop corn bowl*

Whether the ladies like it or not there are guys like this out there that are keeping a good handle over their girlfriends
Yes those types of girls are Mumu's and deserve all they get. Just like the op is a certified Mumu undecided
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by pasqal09: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
No need for harsh words ladies and gentlemen. Pls!!!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2013
We all know ladies are all mouth...

When gbege happen, you go hear : 'you will kill me today o, u will kill me' 'ehn, u slap me, hehehe... You will kill me me ooo.'

when is happenes, guys just guard your arsenal oh. If she grab am, me nor dey o. gringringringringringringrin
Wu Zetian:
The next time you tell me to shut up, I would teach you what the females in your family failed at miserably.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Yes those types of girls are Mumu's and deserve all they get. Just like the op is a certified Mumu undecided

It's a shame that you say this, from what i have seen in life and on this thread, girls are very good at justifying their actions, just the way some ladies are justifying what the girl did or at the very least rationalizing it. What makes you think that those girls that are sticking with that kind of guy don't have their own rationalisations that would sound just as sensible to you as what ladies have been saying here to the OP.
Whenever you point out the error of girls, most will assume that the problem is particular to the girl you're using as a case study and if you present multiple examples, they will immediately say that it is only the girls that the speaker meets that behave like that.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2013
World War III don start smiley
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Adaeze003(f): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
@ poshdiva, even wimps deserve respect! That a guy is the 'I can die for you' type according to you doesn't excuse stupid behaviour. Was he immature by smashing the phone? Yes! But when analysing an issue you start from what led to it and not make conclusions by the final action.

Every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. smiley

Op needs to let go cos if she truly luvs him she'll definitly come back and if not, why waste more time and resources?

6 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by 50calibre(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Wtf is this one saying? Are you sure you are responding to the right person? I hope you are not as lame as your lines. Chihuahua Was i talking to you or 50calibre? He can answer for himself or are you now his personal assistance?. You should learn to mind ur damn business. Am in a good mood today so park well.

No he is not, but when a mad dog is on the lose in a public forum, it's in the interest of everyone that the dog is quickly placed on a leash.

So don't blame him, he's just doing community service.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Adaeze003: @ poshdiva, even wimps deserve respect! That a guy is the 'I can die for you' type according to you doesn't excuse stupid behaviour. Was he immature by smashing the phone? Yes! But when analysing an issue you start from what led to it and not make conclusions by the final action.

Every action produces an equal and opposite reaction. smiley

Op needs to let go cos if she truly luvs him she'll definitly come back and if not, why waste more time and resources?
Before the rest of them get here let me say this first. Will you marry me? smiley

4 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
WackyJ1:

It's a shame that you say this, from what i have seen in life and on this thread, girls are very good at justifying their actions, just the way some ladies are justifying what the girl did or at the very least rationalizing it. What makes you think that those girls that are sticking with that kind of guy don't have their own rationalisations that would sound just as sensible to you as what ladies have been saying here to the OP.
Whenever you point out the error of girls, most will assume that the problem is particular to the girl you're using as a case study and if you present multiple examples, they will immediately say that it is only the girls that the speaker meets that behave like that.
I never justified the girls actions, where did i say that what the girl did was good but the guy is a fool too. [/b]S[b]o upon all the signs(4months) yet he did not get the picture and now he is here crying. Am sowi but i call a spade a spade. What's worse is he smashed the phone yet he could have sold it for money which he does not have. Let me give you men a tip, If you behave like a Mumu trust me some girls who treat you like a mumu.

I am a young man ..close to 30yrs.. my girlfriend is 23... something hapening last week Saturday ..i want to share..and i need truthful comments.
ever since i got her a BB...my girlfriend has talked to a walking ghost...i talk to her..she damms me...she is easily carried away...chatting with people and friends and reading rubbish especially on linda ikeja blog especially on relationships..and how a man should treat a woman right...All these does nt even bother me.. the new one is that is shouts me down..and frequently walks out on me...All these have been happening for over 4months..i don talk tire..but my girlfriend who believes dat a man and a woman are on the same level has refused to change.

on the 7th of this month...i went to pick her from her house to take her to my place...as i dey drive..she dey press her phone..she was smiling and just talking to her self..i did nt even bother...we got home late that evening...from her house to my house..no word uttered..when we got home..i put off d car..and went to open gate..my madam girfriend was still pressing BB Phone..i put off the car.and started carrying stuffs ..she was still pressing phone..den she came out and held on phone with her hand and was using the other hand to carry stuffs one by one..

i did d best i could and i locked d car doors and i went into d house..becuse of the gate i opened..i was shocked a bit..bcause rain was falling..then, i started looking for dry clothes to wear..she sensed i was angry and she started following me up and down..i just ingorned her...
Then she asked me ..how can some block someone on WHATTAPP ? and i said.."I DONT KNOW".. she just seeing d way i replied her..shouted right in my front "OHHHHHH" and hissed and walked away.. i just stood there amazed.. Bcause stuffs we brought in where still lying on the ground...and she walked to the palour still pressing her phone...i was so pissed.. den after i changed into somethin warm...i walked straight to d palour ..still seeing her pressing phone ohh.. with d annoyance..i asked her.. "GIVE ME DAT PHONE" AND she said NO. and i took d phone and smached it with annoyance on d ground and d screen just scattered.. den she burst cry.. D NEXT DAY WAS HER BIRTHDAY..she said d birthday was cancelled oh..say she nr dey do again..i had to pet her till d next day.she refused..i had to call my uncle who begg her and he agreed ed ..
TO REMIND UNA..na me spend money to do birthday for her ohh..even i had to borrow extra money from my brother to make sure it was cool and beautifull..and i made sure she smiled on dat day..
the next day..she con say ..she needs her phone back working...i was shocked..i told her dat i am broke..i nr get money..that is she not aware that i used all my money to do her birthday..she said that for me to destroy her property..i must take responsibility to fix it..since monday this week..her face has been like a car that was jammed from the back..she talks to me rudley..she even said she wants a break in the relationship ohh.. this is a girl that i have given certain privileges to ..which i will nt disclose here..and even her friends dey envy her..

yesterday she said that she dey watch me since and i have refused to do the phone that i should go and find money to fix it...even if i bought the phone for her..that i should fix it..i told her i should get a smaller phone for her..she said NO.

What should i do.

pls say..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / Twitter Users React See Boobs Everywhere, Girl Stripe Unclad In Hilarious Fight / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.