Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,232 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16063 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by firetrap(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

Now back to the tory before the ugly hoodrat with diseased & smelly ish interrupted.

The reason she wants to "come and pick up her stuff" is because you are ignoring her. Now she feels you have some control and you are dumping her without as much sweat as her ego needed. She wanted you to beg while she dumped you so she can carry her head high and tell all her friends.

I can guarantee you 1000% when she comes to pick her stuff, she would either start an argument or do something physically/attitudinally to provoke you into an argument just to get the satisfaction that you are upset about the break-up. Not because she gives a hoot about you or the relationship, just to massage her ego. Note: When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!

I have said this a few times on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/293032/taking-50-wealth/1#4168241

Either:

1) Ask her what are the stuff and then tell her you will drop it for her.

2) Or let her come and get it.

For (1), what you should do if she agrees is get all her stuff and then don't even take it to her house. Take it to one of her friends and tell her to help you hand it over. Don't warn her or her friend in advance that is what you are going to do. Just drive up to the friend's house and say you are traveling and X told you to pass it over to her to help her keep till she picks it up. Then text your ex (don't call, that is too polite) that you dropped it with her friend and she should go there and pick it up.

That would avoid the argument, is sufficiently rude to a rude cun*, would let her know you have no respect or regards for her, and would make it difficult for her to boast to her friends that she dumped you while you were crawling and begging. She would be pissed but ignore her phone calls and her angry texts. Don't show emotions whether anger or ridicule.

For approach (2), tell her to let you know when she is coming so you would be at home. If she does not, do not open the door for at least 15 mins. It she does, pack her stuff and as she knocks, open the door and hand it to her and close the door without saying a world apart from "here they are". Don't let her come in.

It is important you do not take the argument bait. When you refuse to fall for the argument/shouting bait, she would play the emotional card because she can't leave you feeling you dumped her and you do not give a hoot. She would start crying and trying to tell you that you are a bad person for the way you are treating her. Waiting for you to be dumb and start petting her. The temptation is to complain about "What about how she has treated you?", but you are wasting your time arguing with someone that is definitely not interested in logic, fairness or respect. She would never agree with you, all she is interested in is an argument and manipulating you. Ignore her and tell her, in a moderate tone, the door/gate is still open for her to exit. Don't say it angrily, don't say it rudely, don't say it with passion, don't say it mockingly. Just say it stoically.

Watch how it would bite her for months and years to come that you can cut her off in a second permanently.

oh boy badder men dey this nl oh
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

Now back to the tory before the ugly hoodrat with diseased & smelly ish interrupted.

The reason she wants to "come and pick up her stuff" is because you are ignoring her. Now she feels you have some control and you are dumping her without as much sweat as her ego needed. She wanted you to beg while she dumped you so she can carry her head high and tell all her friends.

I can guarantee you 1000% when she comes to pick her stuff, she would either start an argument or do something physically/attitudinally to provoke you into an argument just to get the satisfaction that you are upset about the break-up. Not because she gives a hoot about you or the relationship, just to massage her ego. Note: When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!

I have said this a few times on NL:

https://www.nairaland.com/293032/taking-50-wealth/1#4168241

Either:

1) Ask her what are the stuff and then tell her you will drop it for her.

2) Or let her come and get it.

For (1), what you should do if she agrees is get all her stuff and then don't even take it to her house. Take it to one of her friends and tell her to help you hand it over. Don't warn her or her friend in advance that is what you are going to do. Just drive up to the friend's house and say you are traveling and X told you to pass it over to her to help her keep till she picks it up. Then text your ex (don't call, that is too polite) that you dropped it with her friend and she should go there and pick it up.

That would avoid the argument, is sufficiently rude to a rude cun*, would let her know you have no respect or regards for her, and would make it difficult for her to boast to her friends that she dumped you while you were crawling and begging. She would be pissed but ignore her phone calls and her angry texts. Don't show emotions whether anger or ridicule.

For approach (2), tell her to let you know when she is coming so you would be at home. If she does not, do not open the door for at least 15 mins. It she does, pack her stuff and as she knocks, open the door and hand it to her and close the door without saying a world apart from "here they are". Don't let her come in.

It is important you do not take the argument bait. When you refuse to fall for the argument/shouting bait, she would play the emotional card because she can't leave you feeling you dumped her and you do not give a hoot. She would start crying and trying to tell you that you are a bad person for the way you are treating her. Waiting for you to be dumb and start petting her. The temptation is to complain about "What about how she has treated you?", but you are wasting your time arguing with someone that is definitely not interested in logic, fairness or respect. She would never agree with you, all she is interested in is an argument and manipulating you. Ignore her and tell her, in a moderate tone, the door/gate is still open for her to exit. Don't say it angrily, don't say it rudely, don't say it with passion, don't say it mockingly. Just say it stoically.

Watch how it would bite her for months and years to come that you can cut her off in a second permanently.

Blimey, does this shit even work? Well I guess some girls are different. It will only affect her if she still has feelings for him but if not you are rather doing her a favor.

Its much better avoiding the whole confrontational thing since she was the one who broke up with him. The begging, shouting and all that ish she won"t have to deal with esp leaving it at her friends place would be the ideal situation. Point 2, rather makes the guy look bitter, childish and weak.

If you really want to get someone back, the best way is to handle it with calm and . As if you could not be bothered what she does/does not do. Be friendly and nice.

There was this one guy I dated a few years back. I am type of girl that does not have time for nonsense or games. I dnt have a bit..ch fit/ shout or argue. If I am fed up and need to leave then that's it.

So it was his birthday and we were supposed to go out but he said "he was sick" so will be at home. Fine I went out with my friends as another girl had her birthday too. I met the so called sick bf with another girl. I bought them both drinks. Wished him happy birthday and that was that. It could have been just as easy to pour the drink on him but being calm and nonchalant hurts more than shouting and getting all aggro and revengeful about it.

The calm collected way always works. When you act all mad and bitter. It shows that she has the upper hand. Have just given you a very important tip so as "much" as you think you know women. Maybe that shit worked for the ladies you dated but it will not work on girls like me.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian: @jeffp, do not mind all these silly ppl telling you she's cheating, most of them are single-broke-misogynists. If she was the one that smashed your phone, they would be screaming hell and calling her a devil...............

There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.

I award you an e-slap ...

op, see the worse likes of your girl...

op, I have seen all these things you explained here, no be today. i walked out of it. the girl came back telling me of all her failed attempts in building a new relationship. just tell this girl you permit her to try a better option and see what am saying..

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
okpara ugo:

I award you an e-slap ...
I award you an e-brain.......run along lad!

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
okpara ugo: the girl came back telling me of all her failed attempts in building a new relationship

gringringringringringringringringrin They often shamelessly come back... After so many bed-passes and no good results... Only then would they know your worth.

I doubt you spend 1 naira these days.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I award you an e-brain.......run along lad!
Nothing do you. 3 against 1. I salute. Carry go wink

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Nothing do you. 3 against 1. I salute. Carry go wink
lol, you're funny! grin
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by WackyJ1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Blimey, does this shit even work? Well I guess some girls are different. It will only affect her if she still has feelings for him but if not you are rather doing her a favor.

Its much better avoiding the whole confrontational thing since she was the one who broke up with him. The begging, shouting and all that ish she won"t have to deal with esp leaving it at her friends place would be the ideal situation. Point 2, rather makes the guy look bitter, childish and weak.

If you really want to get someone back, the best way is to handle it with calm and . As if you could not be bothered what she does/does not do. Be friendly and nice.

There was this one guy I dated a few years back. I am type of girl that does not have time for nonsense or games. I dnt have a bit..ch fit/ shout or argue. If I am fed up and need to leave then that's it.

So it was his birthday and we were supposed to go out but he said "he was sick" so will be at home. Fine I went out with my friends as another girl had her birthday too. I met the so called sick bf with another girl. I bought them both drinks. Wished him happy birthday and that was that. It could have been just as easy to pour the drink on him but being calm and nonchalant hurts more than shouting and getting all aggro and revengeful about it.

The calm collected way always works. When you act all mad and bitter. It shows that she has the upper hand. Have just given you a very important tip so as "much" as you think you know women. Maybe that shit worked for the ladies you dated but it will not work on girls like me.

1. He is not advising the OP on how to get the girl back, he is advising her on how to get rid of her in the way that would hurt her most.
2. All you have been saying that in bolded there about you being different, you know the ironical part? I is what most if not all girls would say on nairaland, there is no lady you'll meet they'll ever admit that many ladies act inn a certain way. Remember that i said it earlier in this thread and you have just proved my generalisation right, so how are you then different?
WackyJ1:

It's a shame that you say this, from what i have seen in life and on this thread, girls are very good at justifying their actions, just the way some ladies are justifying what the girl did or at the very least rationalizing it. What makes you think that those girls that are sticking with that kind of guy don't have their own rationalisations that would sound just as sensible to you as what ladies have been saying here to the OP.
Whenever you point out the error of girls, most will assume that the problem is particular to the girl you're using as a case study and if you present multiple examples, they will immediately say that it is only the girls that the speaker meets that behave like that.

You ladies refuse to admit that guys meet girls from different walks of life and made their inferences based on their experiences with the female folk, ofcourse humans are different and are likely to made different inferences, but when you see guys agreeing on the same point, why do you always want to take the cheap way out by saying you're different or all the girls he's been with are the same?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^E-power!!! Lwkmd!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Bwahahahahahaha..........this old hag is still threatened by me?? ROFLMAO!! grin grin grin

*singing* To the left, to the left..............
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:

What utter rubbish!

How would it make him look childish and weak?

So she sounds mature to you?

Why should he be friendly and nice to an ediot?

What part of stoically is not calm and collected to you?

Why do you feel you can chat this kind of crap to me or where I am?

I look like a freaking "real man" to you? Or I look trainable to be one?
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
1. He is not advising the OP on how to get the girl back, he is advising her on how to get rid of her in the way that would hurt her most.

She knows but somehow wants to spit that stewpid real-man training doctrine.

WackyJ1:
2. All you have been saying that in bolded there about you being different, you know the ironical part? I is what most if not all girls would say on nairaland, there is no lady you'll meet they'll ever admit that many ladies act inn a certain way. Remember that i said it earlier in this thread and you have just proved my generalisation right, so how are you then different?

You ladies refuse to admit that guys meet girls from different walks of life and made their inferences based on their experiences with the female folk, ofcourse humans are different and are likely to made different inferences, but when you see guys agreeing on the same point, why do you always want to take the cheap way out by saying you're different or all the girls he's been with are the same?

Somehow every girl would always claim to be the one that is different and mature.

You hear such rubbish like "where do you see these kinds of girls" when you expose their BS.

Majority are claiming they are not like that but all the ones you meet are rarely never not like that. That is why I said earlier in this thread:

"Never believe what women say, believe what they do."

"Women have an infinite capacity of breaking their own word."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.