Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend (16064 Views)

My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / My Boyfriend Is Cheating Wit My Sister: Need Advice.help B4 I Commit Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Thorgan: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
Nice thread,I think you should ff sag's opinion.And if I may add there is nothing like real men or you are a boy not a man;it's all just psychological manipulation that ladies use on some men(learners) to get what they want.
And I still dn't know why ladies like defending s+upid attitudes of their fellow ladies on nl.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2013
I thought this movie has ended.

Very long seasonal movie.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thorgan: Nice thread,I think you should ff sag's opinion.And if I may add there is nothing like real men or you are a boy not a man;it's all just psychological manipulation that ladies use on some men(learners) to get what they want.
And I still dn't know why ladies like defending s+upid attitudes of their fellow ladies on nl.

You will be surprise a lot of dumb men fall for it and take pride in wearing that badge or being patted on the back as one.

Real man my arsse!
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Emaprince: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Wu Zetian: @jeffp, do not mind all these silly ppl telling you she's cheating, most of them are single-broke-misogynists. If she was the one that smashed your phone, they would be screaming hell and calling her a devil...............

There's something you need to get straight, there's hardly any 23 yr old that isn't addicted to his/her phone. You incessantly laid claim to the fact that you got her the phone; are you the first and only guy that bought his girl a gift?? Did she force you to buy it?? You made the decision yourself to go ahead and buy her a blackberry, stop thinking you can act a fool and go scott-free because you bought her a blackberry.

You have a great share of fault here. Initially, when you were raging mad that she was giving all her attention to her phone, she was oblivious of this. Instead of you to tell her what you're mad about, you decided to give her an attitude and pout like a sulking little kid. Are u dumb or a baby?? Don't you know how to express your feelings by communicating??
To make matters worse, (like giving her attitude wasn't rude enough) you decided to snatch her phone and smash it! Thank God for your girlfriend cos my next line of action would not be to cry. After I'm done scolding and "telling you about your life", you would never act irrational in my presence again!

When one is already mad at another person, every other thing that person does irritates them. That is what I think happened with the groceries or shopping bags. She helped with the grocery bags but she didn't just help the way you wanted her to. It's funny, cos when I go out shopping with even my male friends, they do not even want me to lift a finger when it comes to carrying the bags. I guess chivalry is dead as far as jeffp is concerned. (Hey, I'm not an ardent advocator for chivalry, I couldn't care less)

How can you borrow money for a birthday??!! Lol, brother I appreciate the fact the you're in love but your girl needs to be more aware of your finances.
WTF??....WU SATAN is surely a poorly-brought-up girl!!!....na who go marry? there is scarcity of husband o!

@2sexy
I dey learn from your experience brother..all these nonsense will never happen to me!

Thorgan:
I noticed it too

3 Likes

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
2s£xy:
You have no right to speak about his parents that way... It shows how ridden your hellish soul has been consumed.

Face him and leave his parents out of it or anyone's for that matter.
Another silly a*ss licker. Any fo0l that does not know where not to go when talking to a female, only proves he has no respect for his mother.

I'm only helping him further disrespect his mama. Any mor0n that calls me a b1tch, deserves whatever he gets in reply.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
WackyJ1:

1. He is not advising the OP on how to get the girl back, he is advising her on how to get rid of her in the way that would hurt her most.
2. All you have been saying that in bolded there about you being different, you know the ironical part? I is what most if not all girls would say on nairaland, there is no lady you'll meet they'll ever admit that many ladies act inn a certain way. Remember that i said it earlier in this thread and you have just proved my generalisation right, so how are you then different?

You ladies refuse to admit that guys meet girls from different walks of life and made their inferences based on their experiences with the female folk, ofcourse humans are different and are likely to made different inferences, but when you see guys agreeing on the same point, why do you always want to take the cheap way out by saying you're different or all the girls he's been with are the same?
Before you write epistles, learn to read first and understand what i wrote. I did not mention anything about getting her back. If you do not understand simple English then that is ur problem and not mine.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Before you write epistles, learn to read first and understand what i wrote. I did not mention anything about getting her back. If you do not understand simple English then that is ur problem and not mine.

Subomi-luv:

Blimey, does this shit even work? Well I guess some girls are different. It will only affect her if she still has feelings for him but if not you are rather doing her a favor.

Its much better avoiding the whole confrontational thing since she was the one who broke up with him. The begging, shouting and all that ish she won"t have to deal with esp leaving it at her friends place would be the ideal situation. Point 2, rather makes the guy look bitter, childish and weak.

If you really want to get someone back, the best way is to handle it with calm and . As if you could not be bothered what she does/does not do. Be friendly and nice.

There was this one guy I dated a few years back. I am type of girl that does not have time for nonsense or games. I dnt have a bit..ch fit/ shout or argue. If I am fed up and need to leave then that's it.

So it was his birthday and we were supposed to go out but he said "he was sick" so will be at home. Fine I went out with my friends as another girl had her birthday too. I met the so called sick bf with another girl. I bought them both drinks. Wished him happy birthday and that was that. It could have been just as easy to pour the drink on him but being calm and nonchalant hurts more than shouting and getting all aggro and revengeful about it.

The calm collected way always works. When you act all mad and bitter. It shows that she has the upper hand. Have just given you a very important tip so as "much" as you think you know women. Maybe that shit worked for the ladies you dated but it will not work on girls like me.

1 Like

Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

What utter rubbish!

How would it make him look childish and weak?

So she sounds mature to you?

Why should he be friendly and nice to an ediot?

What part of stoically is not calm and collected to you?

Why do you feel you can chat this kind of crap to me or where I am?

I look like a freaking "real man" to you? Or I look trainable to be one?
To each their own. This advise is for real men and not teenagers. Being all aggro and bitter and making a scene is childish and weak. It shows that he is petty and bitter.Maybe your way works with hooligans in Peckham.
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite:

I edited something out and i guess forgot to delete the and. Sue me
Re: Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend by Sagamite(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subomi-luv:
To each their own. This advise is for real men and not teenagers. Being all aggro and bitter and making a scene is childish and weak. It shows that he is petty and bitter.Maybe your way works with hooligans in Peckham.

Ah, good.

Go and give that lecture for you real men. I am not and have never been such a mugu. My level is above that.

I can guarantee you you will know what bitterness really is by the time you hit your late 30s.

No be men dey dey bitter. The world is our oyster once we know how to stick the middle finger to your stewpid "rules of engagement/decency" and don't fall for your "Real Man" crap.

I am the Ultimate man, not a real man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / She Said I Blew Her Brains When I Did This / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.