Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Single Lady - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Single Lady (24042 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
honeydion: Wao, this is interesting! Jenny belong to group of ladies I called "bad girls" It reminds me of my exprience with those girls. Welldone my sweet author............
hahah, Jenny is a good bad gal.
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao nice reply to d broke dude.lol
thanks
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
honeydion: Fascinating story so far.
am glad u like it.
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
1mic_cza: I dey kampe #Team Delta#
yes o, na we we
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
ninja4life: Lmao nice reply to d broke dude.lol
am glad u approve. Lol
Re: Single Lady by cherisskenzy(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
U even have tym to hang out with a guy lyk dat@ famous. I knw dia type, sooooo broke! Yet dey want gud tins. Love ur story!!!!
Re: Single Lady by tbabstobadt(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
cheris skenzy: U even have tym to hang out with a guy lyk dat@ famous. I knw dia type, sooooo broke! Yet dey want gud tins. Love ur story!!!!

money is not really everything[b]
cheris skenzy: U even have tym to hang out with a guy lyk dat@ famous. I knw dia type, sooooo broke! Yet dey want gud tins. Love ur story!!!!

money is not really everything[/b]

money is not really everything
Re: Single Lady by cherisskenzy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
tbabstobadt:

. Am nt saying dat moni is everything but let's say the truth;its a huge part of most things.
Re: Single Lady by tbabstobadt(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
cheris skenzy: . Am nt saying dat moni is everything but let's say the truth;its a huge part of most things.

totally agree ...buh love solveth all
Re: Single Lady by Incredibleme: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
U realy eat that guy Jb.

Nawa o. C as u jst discribe dat emeka. I just remembered those jew men 4 skul. De are xtreemly swagless
Re: Single Lady by kingphilip(m): 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Incredible.me:
U realy eat that guy Jb.

Nawa o. C as u jst discribe dat emeka. I just remembered those jew men 4 skul. De are xtreemly swagless
guy most of dos swagless people sabi book wella o
Re: Single Lady by Wesslier(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
cheris skenzy: U even have tym to hang out with a guy lyk dat@ famous. I knw dia type, sooooo broke! Yet dey want gud tins.
U knw deir type abi? No condition is permanent(Africa china)
ehem! B4 i 4get wer i dey go, u are doin well dear. Hope u nor go burst smbody head wid high heels 1 day cuz at ur pace... *bites tongue *
tongue
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2013
you dey mind d dude? Tanks dear
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Wesslier:
U knw deir type abi? No condition is permanent(Africa china)
ehem! B4 i 4get wer i dey go, u are doin well dear. Hope u nor go burst smbody head wid high heels 1 day cuz at ur pace... *bites tongue *
tongue

dnt get it twisted, I didn't really mind being wit him buh he got ahead of himself. He felt since he had 'taken me out' then he shud b rewarded. So i jx put him in his place
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2013
tbabstobadt:

nobody said it was.
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
'No, its not like that.' Famous said

'Its how? So in exchange for meatpie, I should go to your house and get to really really know you. Ok, explain this 'your really know you'?' I said obviously pissed

'Are you a child? Did I do anything wrong by suggesting we have a good time together all alone?' He says

I gasped and gawped at him as he went on and on. Then I got up, opened my purse brought out enough money to cover whatever Famous could have spent for both our meals and probably enough tip for his transport fare. I dropped it in his plate then said;
'dnt ever speak to me or even think about dialling my number. I dnt hang with people that try to take advantage of my niceness. And stormed off.

As I got to the front of the eatery, I stood for a little while to composed myself.

'I have never been so insulted in my life, that guy has no manners. Did i send the wrong signals by mistake that I can sleep with any guy that just shows me little attention?' I thought to myself
While I stood there, my phone rang. I looked at the screen, it was Jb.
'I'm so not in the mood for your calls' I said as I silenced the ringtone and stopped a bike.

I was back at Emeka's place the next evening. Emeka had been so helpful and I was picking up fast. He is indeed intelligent and had patient while teaching. I think he would make a superb professor if he decide to veer into that career.

As he saw me off that evening, we talked. For some strange reasons, I felt comfortable in his company and like it. I feel its because for a change, I'm in the company of a guy and he doesn't have the urge to grope me or talk nasty. He was just himself.

'I want to show appreciation for all you have done, what would you like me to do?' I said

'oh, I'm just glad I could help. I want nothing in exchange.' he said

'that's just what I like about you, but no dnt say that. Everybody wants something. Be free, tell me.' I said

Emeka laughed then said;
'then brand me different, I want nothing.'

' talk jorh, drop your 'hyper-modest' acts.' I said

'ok, if you insist. I just want to be your good friend.' he said

I laughed then said;
' that's not a demand, we are already friends. Ok, leave that to me. I'll suprise you after the test on wednesday.' I said

Its wednesday morning, I woke up by 5:30am. It was early unlike my normal '8:00am hurried preparation'. I wanted today to be perfect, so I started my preparation ontime.

At exactly 7:00am, I was set to leave for school. Then I woke Deedee up so she could get ready.

'babe, wake up o. I'm going to school already.' I said

Deedee rolled and rubbed her eyes.
'wow, where are you going so early?' she said

'I thought I just said I was going to school?' I said

'yea, I heard you the first time. Just wanted to be sure. So, why so early?' she said

'nothing, cnt I decide to go early? Well, I have a test. I need to go and get a comfortable seat.' I said

'Now you come. Alright, God's grace dear.' she said

I got to my lecture hall by 7:30am. It was almost full with people by then.
'dnt these people sleep in their houses? Or do they sleep here?' I said to myself as I found a comfortable spot.

' I would shock Dr. Amadi out of his pants then he would know I'm not just a pretty face on an empty head.' I thought
Emeka and Caroline walked in.
'who am I seeing this early?' Caroline said

'is that how they greet where you come from? Your mum would be appalled by your behaviour. Come on, get on your knees and greet properly' I said jokingly

' wow, pigs must be flying out side. She isn't even cranky for waking so early, she is even making jokes. Emeka, this is a day indeed. I think we should video this event and take pictures. Where's my phone? Caroline said

'Emeka dnt mind this girl, she is a character. Come and sit jare. Caroline, your 'mumu' don dey pass be careful o. Come and sit before someone else takes your seat.' I said

' eh, who wants to block my success? Let the person try me and sit in my rightful position besides you.' Caroline said jokingly

Emeka just kept smiling as we talked. He seemed fascinated by our little 'drama'.

Dr. Amadi walked in by 9:00am.
'I'm sorry am late. I had a little car trouble but I'm here now. Put away all books and tear a piece of paper.' he said
He waited for few seconds as the students put away books and bags then he turned to the board. He wrote just three questions on it and announced;
' You have thirty minutes.'

I saw the questions and was so pleased. I made eye contact with Emeka and mouthed 'thank you' , then faced my paper. I finished within fifteen minutes and allowed Caroline copy then got up to submit.

'Jenny, why are you standing up? And no you cnt take permission to go anywhere. Sit down and write or submit and dnt come back' Dr. Amadi barked.

I walked to the front and said;
' I want to submit sir, I have finished writing.' and gave him my paper. Dr. Amadi seemed dumbfounded as he scanned my paper noticing I had actually done justice to his test.

2 Likes

Re: Single Lady by Incredibleme: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Comfirm babe!
I jst lyk sharp gurls like u. No dullings.
Re: Single Lady by phranseeqz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Babe u too set. Hope say saliva no drip from him mouth as him dey gape. I can only imagine
Re: Single Lady by Kslib(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
double post..
Re: Single Lady by Kslib(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice last update,dear..
.. **waiting for more**
All izz well!
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib: Nice last update,dear..
.. **waiting for more**
All izz well!
tanx
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
phranseeqz: Babe u too set. Hope say saliva no drip from him mouth as him dey gape. I can only imagine
lol...tanx
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Incredible.me:
Comfirm babe!
I jst lyk sharp gurls like u. No dullings.
hehehe. Tanx
Re: Single Lady by Kslib(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ruby spice:
tanx
You're welcome..
By the way,i think you should add f to your gender(username)..
It kinda sounds weird, but i think making your username more feminine by adding f will add sugar to that jenny image of yours, the readers already have in their heads..
##just a suggestion sha##
One again,you are doing a very good job..
All izz well!
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
Kslib:
You're welcome..
By the way,i think you should add f to your gender(username)..
It kinda sounds weird, but i think making your username more feminine by adding f will add sugar to that jenny image of yours, the readers already have in their heads..
##just a suggestion sha##
One again,you are doing a very good job..
All izz well!
the user name is obviously feminine buh I'll add d f. Anywaiz, tank you
Re: Single Lady by Wesslier(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm... I nor wan talk, mak dat man nor do watin dey ma mind o. once upon a tym a lecturer asked mi 4 a small goat, just imagine
Re: Single Lady by babyzai(f): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
Really interesting. Loving it so much
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wesslier: Hmmm... I nor wan talk, mak dat man nor do watin dey ma mind o. once upon a tym a lecturer asked mi 4 a small goat, just imagine
lol, why? U commit abomination and he wanted to cleanse the land with the goat?
Re: Single Lady by Rubyspice: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
babyzai: Really interesting. Loving it so much
i'm glad you like it.
Re: Single Lady by Kslib(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ruby spice:
the user name is obviously feminine buh I'll add d f. Anywaiz, tank you
No P..
You added it but removed it again,why?..lol
All izz well!
Re: Single Lady by kingphilip(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
Nice one dear keep it rolling...hope for an update b4 sleeping sha
Re: Single Lady by cherisskenzy(f): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
I feel lyk giving u a peck 4 smashing that test!!! But I jst hope he won't try any rubbish. U rock gal!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / Chimamanda Adichie Names The 4 Writers That Changed Her Destiny / Untitled Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.