Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46363 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by didicold(f): 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Reallyy LOL, great thread
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
Damayor12: All these ones that hooked up from a call from a wrong number... Why do these things never happen to me sad Why?!sad... Na so so hausa people go always dey call me ;(
Lmao!... It seemz lyk u v bin cursed wit mallam palava. Kpele o
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by CastingCrowns(f): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
mine he posed as a big boy on fb and inboxed me...i was all ave caught a big fish..we exchanged numbers and met up only to discover he was a barber....waaaat!he was cute sha i felt cheated.i hate blind dates.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
CastingCrowns: mine he posed as a big boy on fb and inboxed me...i was all ave caught a big fish..we exchanged numbers and met up only to discover he was a barber....waaaat!he was cute sha i felt cheated.i hate blind dates.
ROTFL***make sure u learnt ur lesson n nxt tym... Make ur own goddamn moni!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
CastingCrowns: mine he posed as a big boy on fb and inboxed me...i was all ave caught a big fish..we exchanged numbers and met up only to discover he was a barber....waaaat!he was cute sha i felt cheated.i hate blind dates.
*in my best impression of Kanye West*
. . .aint sayin she's a gold digger
buh she aint messin wt no broke niggah...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

We decided to meet on a particular day Though she reside in another state,just a couple of hours.. On that day she told me she was on her way, I doubted her at first but later I realised she was truly coming.. After some hours she finally landed at my place, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever met.. She had a good height, pretty face, plush skin infact she was totally gorgeous..

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. We chatted till mid night and slept off... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Since she left, every day and night I think about her and am already in love with her, I just hope we carry the relationship to the next level..
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Omolola1(f): 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
robonski15: Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

We decided to meet on a particular day Though she reside in another state,just a couple of hours.. On that day she told me she was on her way, I doubted her at first but later I realised she was truly coming.. After some hours she finally landed at my place, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever met.. She had a good height, pretty face, plush skin infact she was totally gorgeous..

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. We chatted till mid night and slept off... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Since she left, every day and night I think about her and am already in love with her, I just hope we carry the relationship to the next level..

awww, so touching...
Wait, she spent the night with you? shocked
So much for been principled undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Omolola1:

awww, so touching...
Wait, she spent the night with you? shocked
So much for been principled undecided
She spent d nyt in his place not wit him! Did u hear him say dey bleep each oda tru d nyt in his comment
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by hrykanu231(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
I have had my fair share of blind dates and I have had memorable experience with all.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Barber no go date again abi?? U talk as if he is a criminal. My dear a decent barber is a big boy it all depends on ur level of professionalism..maybe u were expectin Soludo's first son though.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 11:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
robonski15: Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

I can perceive someone being moved to friend's Zone here..hehehe maybe family and friends dis time around.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

She spent d nyt in his place not wit him! Did u hear him say dey bleep each oda tru d nyt in his comment

Thanks jare don't mind him.. So if a girl stays in a guys place they must bleep.. Absolutely lugubrious!!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mikocake:
I can perceive someone being moved to friend's Zone here..hehehe maybe family and friends dis time around.

Naaaa.. I hope not!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 15, 2013

Can U pls PM mmme her moniker; I'll be so pleased to host her (the pretty gurl) as well. Tnks in advance wink
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by jaybee3(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2013
robonski15:

Thanks jare don't mind him.. So if a girl stays in a guys place they must bleep.. Absolutely lugubrious!!!
Abeg which one of these two (rozzay or valjes) slept at your yard on the first day?
I like me some adventurous/fearless lady as well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by CastingCrowns(f): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Lool....
Licensed-2-Kill:

*in my best impression of Kanye West*
. . .aint sayin she's a gold digger
buh she aint messin wt no broke niggah...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:

ok oooo so they were reading the holy bible throughout the night.its alright.....
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2013
softsparky: ok oooo so they were reading the holy bible throughout the night.its alright.....
Nah dude!... Dey wer gistin as he made mention in his comment/story n from d sound of it dey had fun n enjoyed each odas company even without bleeping.... Just find urself some blind date dude n share ur experience.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
iyeachile :
wow. all ds talk about blind dates. i havent been through one, and i wouldnt mind having one.
lets hook up den
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2013

wtf dude. . .you dont wanna tel me d gal came to visit you from another state jst to do some nite vigils prayin over dem ASUU strike.
I'd like to forgive u buh pls jst tell me u press som lil bobby. . .pls nah. . .say u finger small nah.
Anyway u myt think ds ur gal may be watchin ds thread so pls lyk ds comment if u at least did somtn somtn nah.
The lawd is ur strenght bruh.
*In my best impression of baba Fela*
i no be gentle man at all o
i no be gentle man at all
i be african man, original
dem cal u
mek u com chop
u chop small nothin
u say u belleful
u say u be gentleman
u go suffer u go tire
me i no b gentleman lyk dat o
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2013

wtf dude. . .you dont wanna tel me d gal came to visit you from another state jst to do some nite vigils prayin over dem ASUU strike.
I'd like to forgive u buh pls jst tell me u press som lil bobby. . .pls nah. . .say u finger small nah.
Anyway u myt think ds ur gal may be watchin ds thread so pls lyk ds comment if u at least did somtn somtn nah.
dem cal u
mek u com chop
u chop small nothin
u say u belleful
u say u be gentleman
u go suffer u go tire

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gunners160(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

dem cal u
mek u com chop
u chop small nothin
u say u belleful
u say u be gentleman
u go suffer u go tire
mst everybdy b lyke u.k let us assume e hmm wit d ladi wat next.does it change anythi hell no d guy still remain a sex monger.but gistin nd talkin all through d nite dat shows e is man nd can cntrl his libido. Evn i 2wuld do dsame thing nt bcs i am a saint bt atleast slf respec nd discipline

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by tosomaju(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2013

mark my word; u won't see her again. don't u know that there is a reason behind every visit? she transported kpekus all the way 100s of miles to u and all u could do was to price and don't buy? u fall my dee.k.

sweetheart, I know u are reading. visit me and Ur life will never remain the same. u will come and give testimony here on the healing power of a dee.k. I feel Ur dejection and pain that this guy caused u. I am willing to make up for it.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ezesun(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Up NEPA.
That was my blind date
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by longjohnsilver: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
jay bee:
Abeg which one of these two (rozzay or valjes) slept at your yard on the first day?
I like me some adventurous/fearless lady as well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...we tink alike bro...I guess u watch spy movies a lot
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
gunners160: mst everybdy b lyke u.k let us assume e hmm wit d ladi wat next.does it change anythi hell no d guy still remain a sex monger.but gistin nd talkin all through d nite dat shows e is man nd can cntrl his libido. Evn i 2wuld do dsame thing nt bcs i am a saint bt atleast slf respec nd discipline
all sentiments aside. It doesnt bode well tellin ppl a gal came from another state to spend d nite wt u nd yet u still didnt hit d jackpot. If i were him, i wld jst say we had a nice time. If he was so holy he wldnt hv stalked her in d 1st place let alone let her spend d nite in his crib.
Buh i see ur point bruh. . .i shld neva hv bn so judgemental lyk dat. I meant no offense, hope none is taken tho
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by casiello(m): 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2013

She left her place located in another state, traveled all the way to your place, spent the night with you and you guys ended up chatting till you both slept off!!! Oboy you are a good guy sha..
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by robonski15(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
tosomaju:

mark my word; u won't see her again. don't u know that there is a reason behind every visit? she transported kpekus all the way 100s of miles to u and all u could do was to price and don't buy? u fall my dee.k.

sweetheart, I know u are reading. visit me and Ur life will never remain the same. u will come and give testimony here on the healing power of a dee.k. I feel Ur dejection and pain that this guy caused u. I am willing to make up for it.

Empty barrel!!! Its guyz like u that women manhandles on bed.. I guess u can't even go more than a round on a woman... Its on nairaland most people claim what they can do and in reality they can't do shiit..

Mind you its not all the info I dropped, since she is a part of this forum..

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2013
robonski15:

Empty barrel!!! Its guyz like u that women manhandles on bed.. I guess u can't even go more than a round on a woman... Its on nairaland most people claim what they can do and in reality they can't do shiit..

Mind you its not all the info I dropped, since she is a part of this forum..
ar u sayin wot i'm thinkin u r sayin.
Pls for pete sake b sayin wot im thinkin u r sayin.
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
Good ol attaboy son of a gun.
Chop knuckle joor!
*in my best impression of Dj zees*
ori e o fokasibe
(ur head dey dia joor)
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 16, 2013
This guy never talk truth oooo. its either you are not telling the truth or the girl refused to give you kpekus or she saw you and changed her mind about you. Because in that your post it seems you are indirectly apologizing to her for something that went wrong.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 16, 2013
longjohnsilver:
Lol...we tink alike bro...I guess u watch spy movies a lot
hhahahahhhahahahahahahhaah.

But girls get mind sha seriously,we get so many waka waka (cynthia) girls ooooo just that when they get lucky them go dey feel say dem be james bond.come dey open their mouth dey call the unlucky ones runs girls and ashawo. see so many blind date stories for here and na the same people wey dey insult cynthia,mtsewwwwwww.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Some Men Need To Think / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.