Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,903 members, 7,952,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46736 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
gloriana: hmmmn. Neva had a blind date so dnt no hw it fils.
can [color=#990000][/color] can we hook up
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by naijathings(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
robonski15: Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

We decided to meet on a particular day Though she reside in another state,just a couple of hours.. On that day she told me she was on her way, I doubted her at first but later I realised she was truly coming.. After some hours she finally landed at my place, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever met.. She had a good height, pretty face, plush skin infact she was totally gorgeous..

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. [size=14pt]We chatted till mid night and slept off[/size]... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Since she left, every day and night I think about her and am already in love with her, I just hope we carry the relationship to the next level..

you damned fool. you no get ballz.. pussie boy..
[size=28pt]i hate you[/size]
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:

you damned fool. you no get ballz.. pussie boy..
[size=28pt]i hate you[/size]
Hmm, why ar people taking this too personal na?? The guy didn't Bleep her so I don't see any big deal..let's get on with it after all he aint complaining.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Mikocake:
Hmm, why ar people taking this too personal na?? The guy didn't Bleep her so I don't see any big deal..let's get on with it after all he aint complaining.
Nawa o my broda.
See as ppl serious dey take Panadol 4 anoda pesin mata! Some even ready 2 take drip sef... Mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
LOL!!!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ponti93(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
mayten30: Almost all the guys on this thread had an ugly blind-dates where the fine ones come dey nah?lol,anyways the first and also the only blind date I had so far happened last three years,I met her on an online forum for music producers,I have seen her pictures but was still nervous when we agreed on a date to meet each other,I was nervous because I don't know if she is truly as pretty as she looks on the pictures,when I finally met the chick,hmmmm she was even more pretty than she looked on pictures,she was so cute but after two months I got the biggest shock of my life,I realized she was a lesbian,I confronted her and she did not deny,she said she likes me and wanted to date me just to make people around not know she is a lesbian,she wants to date a cool guy just to make people not to know about her sexuality!!!so we broke up,but I and the babe are still very good friends,infact am happy I met her,she is now like a sister from another mother to me,she is sweet
guy plz wats d name of the forum? Is it a nigerian site? I am a producer.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ponti93(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
ehiblessing: Mine hapened december 2010 i met him thu 2go i told him to wait at a bustop, we had been talking for like 3months so we decided to see each other i was on a bike and immediately i got to d junction i called his number and i saw the most tallest guy in my life and he was putting on an oversize suit God his big shoe was sumthing else he was looking so unkept i had to tell the bike man to turn around cos me am a tall girl 6+ i did not want to imagine d stare both of us wud ve caused that day, when i got home i just told him dat i fell frm the bike i took and since then i just ignored him that was my first and last.
lol.i am a tall cute guy with swa...u can pass my thy 2go name...
Wait o ...who took the g in my swa...

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Besto(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2013
robonski15: Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

We decided to meet on a particular day Though she reside in another state,just a couple of hours.. On that day she told me she was on her way, I doubted her at first but later I realised she was truly coming.. After some hours she finally landed at my place, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever met.. She had a good height, pretty face, plush skin infact she was totally gorgeous..

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. We chatted till mid night and slept off... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Since she left, every day and night I think about her and am already in love with her, I just hope we carry the relationship to the next level..
u dulled dey cover up wit she bin principled...v bin in ur shoes b4 whereby an after chat with such ladies...they said i shuda made my damn moves...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
So not funny.
jay bee:
Abeg which one of these two (rozzay or valjes) slept at your yard on the first day?
I like me some adventurous/fearless lady as well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by beedam(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:

wtf dude. . .you dont wanna tel me d gal came to visit you from another state jst to do some nite vigils prayin over dem ASUU strike.
I'd like to forgive u buh pls jst tell me u press som lil bobby. . .pls nah. . .say u finger small nah.
Anyway u myt think ds ur gal may be watchin ds thread so pls lyk ds comment if u at least did somtn somtn nah.
The lawd is ur strenght bruh.
*In my best impression of baba Fela*
i no be gentle man at all o
i no be gentle man at all
i be african man, original
dem cal u
mek u com chop
u chop small nothin
u say u belleful
u say u be gentleman
u go suffer u go tire
me i no b gentleman lyk dat o
i be african man, original
. Ɣ٥ν disappointed me. Thot u are a gentle man!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
beedam: . Ɣ٥ν disappointed me. Thot u are a gentle man!
lol. . .i maybe a gentleman sometimes, dependin on the context.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Gift19(f): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2013

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. We chatted till mid night and slept off... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Finally, a guy after my own heart. Pls try and let her know how u feel and pray she feels d'same. She will forever respect u for being a gentleman. Gudluck
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gloriana(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
confistified: can [color=#990000][/color] can we hook up
i dnt mind, i hope our story wil make front page.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
gloriana: i dnt mind, i hope our story wil make front page.
it sure would........... Are u on 2go,bbm or whatsapp
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gloriana(f): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
confistified: it sure would........... Are u on 2go,bbm or whatsapp
2go, gloria4337. I hope u r of age.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 14, 2013
confistified: can [color=#990000][/color] can we hook up

gloriana: i dnt mind, i hope our story wil make front page.

confistified: it sure would........... Are u on 2go,bbm or whatsapp

gloriana: 2go, gloria4337. I hope u r of age.

What's going here? Are you guys for real? Well, fingers crossed in observation. grin grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
yes o am just 16
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2013
yes o am just 16 grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
RedBenson:

What's going here? Are you guys for real? Well, fingers crossed in observation. grin grin
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gloriana(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
confistified: yes o am just 16 grin
oh dear! U jst broke my heart. Sorry i dnt do child abuse.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
gloriana: oh dear! U jst broke my heart. Sorry i dnt do child abuse.
child abuse Wtf,ok am in my early Twenties

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mzprecy(f): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Wudnt rili cal dis a date tho..

So I met dis girl on 2go, she added me nd we got tlkn, we weren't rili close nd i didn't knw much abt her, she ws sooo bent on seein me den I agreed... She lives in benin lyk me bt her place ws rili far, nd we decided to meet halfway..
I ws lyk 'we cud meet @ a fast food, my treat' twas all innocent. Den dat faithful day, we met, I ws wearin a tank top, jean nd jacket. She ws wearin a very short strapless dress nd a leggings, showin a lot of cleavage, I ws kinda disappointd cos I dnt rili lyk hangin out wiv such pipo.
We went to order, she ws rili loud. She ws lyk 'a gal has neva taken me out on a date b4', den pipo jes turnd nd lookd @ me. I jes smiled nd ws lyk 'dis isn't a date, we'r jes hangin out'
We went to my table, her boobs were jes hangin out nd b4 I cud blink, she finishd her food nd ordered 4 anoda... Den she startd tlkn.. She ws lyk 'so do u do sugarmomies?' I ws lyk :O pipo jes startd starin @ me, dey wernt evn lookn @ her. Den I askd her 'wait ooo.. R u gay?' She said 'confam'
I jes said 'ok' nd d nxt tin, she jes startn tlkn abt bleeping girls nd hw one sugarmommy bot her a fone, nd dis girl ws rili loud ehn.. She evn said dat we shud go 2 her house nd she'l mk me feel gud. I ws sooooo embarassd.. I jes got up nd ws abt walkin out on her wen she called me back, nd told me 2 borrow her 5k.. Shuoooo!! I didn't ans.. I jes left. It dint feel real. I felt lyk i ws on disaster date.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mz_precy: Wudnt rili cal dis a date tho..

So I met dis girl on 2go, she added me nd we got tlkn, we weren't rili close nd i didn't knw much abt her, she ws sooo bent on seein me den I agreed... She lives in benin lyk me bt her place ws rili far, nd we decided to meet halfway..
I ws lyk 'we cud meet @ a fast food, my treat' twas all innocent. Den dat faithful day, we met, I ws wearin a tank top, jean nd jacket. She ws wearin a very short strapless dress nd a leggings, showin a lot of cleavage, I ws kinda disappointd cos I dnt rili lyk hangin out wiv such pipo.
We went to order, she ws rili loud. She ws lyk 'a gal has neva taken me out on a date b4', den pipo jes turnd nd lookd @ me. I jes smiled nd ws lyk 'dis isn't a date, we'r jes hangin out'
We went to my table, her boobs were jes hangin out nd b4 I cud blink, she finishd her food nd ordered 4 anoda... Den she startd tlkn.. She ws lyk 'so do u do sugarmomies?' I ws lyk :O pipo jes startd starin @ me, dey wernt evn lookn @ her. Den I askd her 'wait ooo.. R u gay?' She said 'confam'
I jes said 'ok' nd d nxt tin, she jes startn tlkn abt bleeping girls nd hw one sugarmommy bot her a fone, nd dis girl ws rili loud ehn.. She evn said dat we shud go 2 her house nd she'l mk me feel gud. I ws sooooo embarassd.. I jes got up nd ws abt walkin out on her wen she called me back, nd told me 2 borrow her 5k.. Shuoooo!! I didn't ans.. I jes left. It dint feel real. I felt lyk i ws on disaster date.
oh gal. . .wheew!
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mzprecy(f): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2013
My First Blind Date

I ws 16, a frnd hookd me up wiv a guy, her frnd. D dude kept callin me, he had a vry nyc voice.. I had nva seen him b4 nd I dint av a clue on wot he lookd lyk bt he has seen few of my pics in my frnd's fone.
We scheduled a meetin, I told him to meet me @ a local bar close 2 my house cos it ws vry quiet dere. He came, wen he walkd in, I wsnt disappointd @ al, he ws good lookn, gentle, bt nt too tal tho nd he lookd rili young, he ws 19 den.
His eyes were glued to mine while he ws tlkn, I enjoyed his company. He ws vry bold n confident. I didn't regret it. I took a pix.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 8:29am On Nov 18, 2013
Mz_precy: My First Blind Date

I ws 16, a frnd hookd me up wiv a guy, her frnd. D dude kept callin me, he had a vry nyc voice.. I had nva seen him b4 nd I dint av a clue on wot he lookd lyk bt he has seen few of my pics in my frnd's fone.
We scheduled a meetin, I told him to meet me @ a local bar close 2 my house cos it ws vry quiet dere. He came, wen he walkd in, I wsnt disappointd @ al, he ws good lookn, gentle, bt nt too tal tho nd he lookd rili young, he ws 19 den.
His eyes were glued to mine while he ws tlkn, I enjoyed his company. He ws vry bold n confident. I didn't regret it. I took a pix.
Woooooow!
Girl u scored wit dt dude, he's truly handsome almost like muagrin... Hope u guys kicked off wit a hot romance... Did he tap dt ars.e Pls tell me he tapped it... He deserves d trophygrin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Sammywalex(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2013
Funny enauf, most of y'all are are the cute/gorgeous ones but ur dates werent..,,...........*laafs*

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Prymestrr(m): 9:51am On Nov 18, 2013
Sammywalex: Funny enauf, most of y'all are are the cute/gorgeous ones but ur dates werent..,,...........*laafs*
Maybe dey wer writing in metaphorgrin

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by gloriana(f): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
confistified: child abuse Wtf,ok am in my early Twenties
hmmmn, let me sleep over it.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ese79(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
mine was hmmmm. Am just a young 200level medical studnt who decided to, atleast, taste wat relationship nd 'dating' is all bout. I registad 2go recently nd added dis gal on 1 of these 2go rooms..we went on and on and....on. Yap, i cud recal she gave me lyk 3 pixs of hr face alone. ..she is beauriful( a biter truth i must admit)..hr 2go age was 20. I said to maself, 'atleast i'v pasd 1 major criteria'. To cut lng story short, we aranged an AP. Lo and b hold brethrem, i sighted 1 very gorgous 'mighty' lady insid a very big ride, she shud b on hr late 30' (if i gues corectly) desperately in nid of a lyf patner..tank God i sighted hr 4rm a very far angle.. mehn, me just dust ma shoes 4rm d spot i was and took to ma heels my tin...thru out dat nyt, i was just wishin i was a litle older ( pls, dnt ask 4 ma age). .blind date no b am sha...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by confistified(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
gloriana: hmmmn, let me sleep over it.
k.....nd hw old are u
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
ese79: mine was hmmmm. Am just a young 200level medical studnt who decided to, atleast, taste wat relationship nd 'dating' is all bout. I registad 2go recently nd added dis gal on 1 of these 2go rooms..we went on and on and....on. Yap, i cud recal she gave me lyk 3 pixs of hr face alone. ..she is beauriful( a biter truth i must admit)..hr 2go age was 20. I said to maself, 'atleast i'v pasd 1 major criteria'. To cut lng story short, we aranged an AP. Lo and b hold brethrem, i sighted 1 very gorgous 'mighty' lady insid a very big ride, she shud b on hr late 30' (if i gues corectly) desperately in nid of a lyf patner..tank God i sighted hr 4rm a very far angle.. mehn, me just dust ma shoes 4rm d spot i was and took to ma heels my tin...thru out dat nyt, i was just wishin i was a litle older ( pls, dnt ask 4 ma age). .blind date no b am sha...
See as u dey belittle urself..u for atleast meet her and knw wat she tinks of u, who knows u wuld have been enjoyin every evry by nw smiley
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mikocake:
See as u dey belittle urself..u for atleast meet her and knw wat she tinks of u, who knows u culd have been enjoyin every evry by nw smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.