Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (46341 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
ese79: mine was hmmmm. Am just a young 200level medical studnt who decided to, atleast, taste wat relationship nd 'dating' is all bout. I registad 2go recently nd added dis gal on 1 of these 2go rooms..we went on and on and....on. Yap, i cud recal she gave me lyk 3 pixs of hr face alone. ..she is beauriful( a biter truth i must admit)..hr 2go age was 20. I said to maself, 'atleast i'v pasd 1 major criteria'. To cut lng story short, we aranged an AP. Lo and b hold brethrem, i sighted 1 very gorgous 'mighty' lady insid a very big ride, she shud b on hr late
30' (if i gues corectly) desperately in nid of a lyf patner..tank God i sighted hr 4rm a very far angle.. mehn, me just dust ma shoes 4rm d spot i was and took to ma heels my tin...thru out dat nyt, i was just wishin i was a litle older ( pls, dnt ask 4 ma age). .blind date no b am
sha...

Are you afraid of the size? grin
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ese79(m): 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mikocake:
See as u dey belittle urself..u for atleast meet her and knw wat she tinks of u, who knows u wuld have been enjoyin every evry by nw smiley
chairman how do mean? Am just in my mid 20's, hw on earth wil d relationshp work? Wil u rather prefer i go disgrace maself?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ese79(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2013
RedBenson:

Are you afraid of the size? grin
chairman all join
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Mikocake(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by ese79(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2013
Mikocake:
Not that at all.. U knw sometimes things are not the way they seem. You might not date her but one way or the other you two culd becom frnds and she might help u in future or vice versa
hmmmm yap u ar not incorrect
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Texykool: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
beedam: . Ɣ٥ν disappointed me. Thot u are a gentle man!

U thot a man that is 'Licensed to Kill' is a GENTLEMAN, ba?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by wonlasewonimi: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Just want you guys to share your blind date experiences, was all the attributes of the person u met was exactly the same as you were expecting? Were you suprised or felt let down? I've been involved in lotta blind dates and i'll share my own too accordingly.

I shouted Osanobua
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Abeg I need a blind date within Ajah,check my profile for details
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
youmour: Abeg I need a blind date within Ajah,check my profile for details
guy na only female you dey follow for nairaland?not even a single male anyway you be fine boy.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
softsparky: guy na only female you dey follow for nairaland?not even a single male anyway you be fine boy.

u think say na play wen i say i dey find wife for hia?
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Valentinooo: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2013
robonski15: Met a nairalander last week.. I have been following her comments for sometime now because she is someone that has a good sense of humour.. I decided to drop a pm and we began talking then later exchanged bb pins..

We decided to meet on a particular day Though she reside in another state,just a couple of hours.. On that day she told me she was on her way, I doubted her at first but later I realised she was truly coming.. After some hours she finally landed at my place, she is the most prettiest girl I have ever met.. She had a good height, pretty face, plush skin infact she was totally gorgeous..

We went out to eat and came back and we began talking about so many things, and the way she analysed every topic made me wonder her level of reasoning considering her age, this made me liked her so much.. We chatted till mid night and slept off... The next morning she had to leave, I tried persuading her to stay one more night but alas she is a very principled young girl.. I escoreted her to the park and she left..

Since she left, every day and night I think about her and am already in love with her, I just hope we carry the relationship to the next level..

Gift19:

Finally, a guy after my own heart. Pls try and let her know how u feel and pray she feels d'same. She will forever respect u for being a gentleman. Gudluck

I can bet it if that guy should invite that girl she won't come again. What has earning respect gat to do wit looking for babe. Don't you know girls love guys that can roughhandle them?? Don't be surprise she will take you as friend cos you've shown her how really nice you are
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Isnt it ironic most blind dates re ugly....goodlooking people dont need blind dates to get laid
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
soccerinfo9ja: Isnt it ironic most blind dates re ugly....goodlooking people dont need blind dates to get laid
I did two cute ones tho
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
when I met , my blind date , had erection from there till we got home , she was cute AF.... due to our conversations I knew shit was about to go down ....in fact she self notice my D was hard and grabbed it on the way home ...in the night tho
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by shalommeri(f): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nix...
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
My first blind date was in 2009, I collected the girl on from one of my guy, I and d girl do always talk on phone, she was in Lagos I stay in osun state then.....later we get to know that our both parent knew eachother before...it was so romancing when we first see eachother, we agree to meet at Capital Cook. She stand infront of the resultant I called her no,she pick it up and said she's frd to the gurl I'm expecting...later she told me she's the one we both laughed......she's so beautiful and lovely.
She gain admission to oau and we end the relationship over a misunderstand.

My second blind date............terrible.
Re: How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Back to my second blind dates last year.
I'm kind of a guy that doesn't let chatting much, I prefer browsing....well a female friend of mine on BBM used her frd as dp, immediately I check the pic and said woo this girl is pretty. I ask for her pin we chat a little and I ask for her phone no, I load 3000naira mtn airtime to talk with her that night. I called her around 7pm to 10pm. She's newly admitted student 100l. So we both fix a date to meet.............when I saw her that night I would ve run away but its open place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Things That Men Notice In Women First / Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.