Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41370 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: You be wizard o! how do you know am holding a pillow right now? If you're good at predictions, tell me what am gonna do next. grin

Ur going to refresh this page next, love.

And then u'll just take me for a smart a s s.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ritux: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
[size=16pt]@ Obinoscopy

I humbly present myself Ritux to be considered for the position as a moderator in this section. Thanks
[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Seun put me here cos he knows I'll get it done. Sorry if you still cannot understand that.

My brother, nobody disputes that. The problem is you are too exact on the rules.

You ever peeled and diced onions? All onions give teary eyes but some onions will actualy dilate your eyes due to their sharpness.

Dont be that onion that dilate pupils..thats all we are saying.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Im also still interested in being the fourth.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

My brother, nobody disputes that. The problem is you are too exact on the rules.

You ever peeled and diced onions? All onions give teary eyes but some onions will actualy dilate your eyes due to their sharpness.

Dont be that onion that dilate pupils..thats all we are saying.
Isn't that what's expected?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ACM10: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
God forbid Katsumoto, Gbawe and eGuerilla being mods here. Those men are the worst tribalists that u can get here.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ACM10: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate TheLastPope, Naijaking1 and Manny4life. We need sane people as mods. Not closet tribalists.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth and St_Ichimaro.Gin you both should get a room!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well....I've never come across you on this forum.

Maybe when you are bold enough to drop this cowardly handle...I will appropriately reply you and your other fellow cowards.,

I definitely don't want to be a mod here with all it encumbrances and limitations.
Sorry to burst your bubble. This handle is not a cowardly handle. You'd never come across me cuz I don't dwell in this section full of tribalistic fools and bigots.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lilimax: Are you guys still on this issue?
Thought the additional mod have been nominated undecided?

eerrrmmm, no he HAVE not been nominated. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'm ready to be a Mod here, i'm An Edo guy, i have never involved myself in any Tribal War.
I am always supporting what is right, you can check my profile to know more about me.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: I'm ready to be a Mod here, i'm An Edo guy, i have never involved myself in any Tribal War.
I am always supporting what is right, you can check my profile to know me more.

gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: I'm ready to be a Mod here, i'm An Edo guy, i have never involved myself in any Tribal War.
I am always supporting what is right, you can check my profile to know me more.
guy them no dey pay salary o..... Anyway I nominate you
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please you bad belle people should leave Sexkillz alone ABEG. If you dont break the rules you wont get busted by him or any other mod for that matter. Kapish ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: guy them no dey pay salary o..... Anyway I nominate you
lolz, i'm aware
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
Obinoscopy

This is not one of those funny sections ( all other sections apart from Politics). You shouldn't throw it open to all.
You need some sort of guidelines to weed out the chaff.

A new mod must be someone who has been in the politics section for at least 2 years and a regular poster. And most importantly, understands what goes on in this section.

Please give it to Ndu_Chuks, Naptu, or eguerrilla. Any one of them will do.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

I thought about Katz, in fact he would be my only choice but broadly speaking these mods meet and get instructions from Seun and other supermods, Katz is strongly opinionated. He will not be well matched to the style of management Ive seen displayed by Seun and other mods.

We want a mod that will be seasoned on the job, not a mod today, quit tomorrow type.

You know me quite well. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Besides as a mod, I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines when some folks start stating as facts, what their ancestors told them.

Also, I can be offline for a while at times.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Sorry to burst your bubble. This handle is not a cowardly handle. You'd never come across me cuz I don't dwell in this section full of tribalistic fools and bigots.

This girl...I've heard you. Bump!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ACM10: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Katsumoto:

You know me quite well. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Besides as a mod, I wouldn't want to be on the sidelines when some folks start stating as facts, what their ancestors told them.

Also, I can be offline for a while at times.

Neither will I be on the sidelines when you paste junks from propaganda websites. Just don't get emotional. Though, I know that Seun will not be stup.id enough to appoint a bigot like you to that position.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
finally, make Gbawe a Mod on nairaland and I'm out of this forum for good.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
If afam can be a mod here why not gbawe or better still AGBAMETA
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Sorry to burst your bubble. This handle is not a cowardly handle. You'd never come across me cuz I don't dwell in this section full of tribalistic fools and bigots.
Then what are u doing in this section.Should'nt this fool be in the romance section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos" / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.