Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41369 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Addendum: eGuerrilla should also be strongly considered for the post. He's resourceful and appears de-tribalized.

I still think SexKillz should be relieved of his post as a mod.[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Licensed2Kill(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmmm
*clears throat**
on behalf of my humble self and the spirit of rascalism inside of me, i nominate me, myself and i.
Where is oga seun sef? Wanna discourse my salary and other benefits b4 i proceed further.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Nope. Sorry to dash your high hopes.
grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
9jacrip: [size=14pt]Addendum: eGuerrilla should also be strongly considered for the post. He's resourceful and appears de-tribalized.

Funny thing.....

You can't pin both eGuerella and Naptu2 to any tribe in Nigeria.

Those two handles appeared to be the most de-tribalized handles on NL Politics section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Seun would rather let the politics section remain modless than choose any of those people you mentioned there grin.
grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
9jacrip: [size=14pt]Naptu2 or Berem[/size] cool cool
I nominate either gbankiti of Berem
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
9jacrip: [size=14pt]Addendum: eGuerrilla should also be strongly considered for the post. He's resourceful and appears de-tribalized.

[size=15pt]seconded by me, he should be relieved, but concerning a new mod, i reserve my comment for the now[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Seun would rather let the politics section remain modless than choose any of those people you mentioned there grin.

What is this suppose to mean? undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lilimax: grin

Why una dey flash 32? undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
ilugunboy:

What is this suppose to mean? undecided
Search yourself undecidedundecided. Deep within you, you know you are not fit for the role/job whatever. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Politics section is the single most active and volatile forum on Nairaland. Transparency at the top is vrry important so there is no perception of bias. Currently we dont have that. There is a disconnect between members and mods. Members should have a respectful relationship with mods; repeated floggings of members with draconian rules will not achieve that.

Similarly, there is need for recognition that our interaction here is fed directly from inputs in society and media and a somewhat flexible discretion is needed to treat or dispose a rule violation.

Merit or no merit, the ethnic background of our modrrators should be balanced. Again, this is politics, not entertainment or technology or health and food sections. In those other places I mentioned the affairs of their interaction is inherently ethnic-blind.

I therefore nominate Gbawe or Naptu to join the addition and balance the ethnicity makeup.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Politics section is the single most active and volatile forum on Nairaland. Transparency at the top is vrry important so there is no perception of bias. Currently we dont have that. There is a disconnect between members and mods. Members should have a respectful relationship with mods; repeated floggings of members with draconian rules will not achieve that.

Similarly, there is need for recognition that our interaction here is fed directly from inputs in society and media and a somewhat flexible discretion is needed to treat or dispose a rule violation.

Merit or no merit, the ethnic background of our modrrators should be balanced. Again, this is politics, not entertainment or technology or health and food sections. In those other places I mentioned the affairs of their interaction is inherently ethnic-blind.

I therefore nominate Gbawe or Naptu to join the addition and balance the ethnicity makeup.
Gbawe ko ajigijaga ni... Bigots cant be mods.. Sho gbo ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
talktimi: Gbawe ko ajigijaga ni... Bigots cant be mods.. Sho gbo ?

Are u implying Gbawe isnt fit for the role?....

I BET YOU Gbawe is no different from Naptu2 in dispositions , take it OR leave it. !
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Maxymilliano is another good moderator material. How could i forget him? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ladies & Gents, i d like if these individuals could be considered for the role:

GBAWE
NAPTU2
KATSUMOTO
eGUERILLA

Though ALL these men above fit well for the role, I strongly reccommend GBAWE because of:

-his consistency in contributions through topics (also like naptu)
-his cool temperament in handling conflicting opinions to his !!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
boladez:

Nope..... Berem is open and honest and supports her cause reasonably, she has little tolerance for stupidity and mediocrity .....Sincere9jerian is obsessed and bitter with the Successes of Lagos. Don't get me wrong I love his intelligence and analysis but he is badly misguided and needs to forgive Fashola for banning street trading.
Berem is open? Are you high on something? That lady is a Buhari/APC fanatic, she will hide every anti-buhari posts and even ban all pro-PDP/GEJ. All pro-Buhari/APC threads will hit the FP.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Berem is open? Are you high on something? That lady is a Buhari/APC fanatic, she will hide every anti-buhari posts and even ban all pro-PDP/GEJ. All pro-Buhari/APC threads will hit the FP.
LOL! You know me well! That's just the reason i don't wanna be a mod. You and the other 39 PDP laptop dogs will be eating shyte and half cooked beans in prisons. I'll make sure any thread about PDP doesn't smell FP. And for the sycophant Ifeanyichukwu, I'll so frustrate him that he'll run out of nairaland. cool grin

I still remain a Buhari fan for life!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
I don't believe many of those nominating people and most of those folks nominated have any vested interest in anything Arewa.

Our people talk say "a dade a nayi sai gaskiya, karka fure take bata yaya" na him be say, truth lasts longer than falsshood. Nuff said
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: I don't believe many of those nominating people and most of those folks nominated have any vested interest in anything Arewa.

Our people talk say "a dade a nayi sai gaskiya, karka fure take bata yaya" na him be say, truth lasts longer than falsshood. Nuff said

Arewa interests also arent that strong on NL due to low representation.....but what still beats me is why the site owner could only use that as a pretext in sabotaging their stake in the moderators section.

Cant you see thats really uncouth of him (considering the name his forum bears) !!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Search yourself undecidedundecided. Deep within you, you know you are not fit for the role/job whatever. undecided

Well....I've never come across you on this forum.

Maybe when you are bold enough to drop this cowardly handle...I will appropriately reply you and your other fellow cowards.,

I definitely don't want to be a mod here with all it encumbrances and limitations.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dayokanu(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
talktimi: Gbawe ko ajigijaga ni... Bigots cant be mods.. Sho gbo ?

Afam is a bigot, Afam is a mod.

I nominate Ndu chuks or rhino
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: LOL! You know me well! That's just the reason i don't wanna be a mod. You and the other 39 PDP laptop dogs will be eating shyte and half cooked beans in prisons. I'll make sure any thread about PDP doesn't smell FP. And for the sycophant Ifeanyichukwu, I'll so frustrate him that he'll run out of nairaland. cool grin

I still remain a Buhari fan for life!! cool
then be prepared to receive serious heat from me. By the way I nominated your principal and his desperate associates for the MOD job cos Aso Rock door is permanently shut against them(yes PERMANENTLY).
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Arewa interests also arent that strong on NL due to low representation.....but what still beats me is why the site owner could only use that as a pretext in sabotaging their stake in the moderators section.

Cant you see thats really uncouth of him (considering the name his forum bears) !!
Abi oh! In d spirit of wazobia and with all due sincerity to this quote, I urge seun and mods to look for an arewa member for d fourth wheel slot

How hard can d job be. Put the aboki ndu chuks up there. His moniker might b igboish but his heart is hausa.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: then be prepared to receive serious heat from me. By the way I nominated your principal and his desperate associates for the MOD job cos Aso Rock door is permanently shut against them(yes PERMANENTLY).

....be ready for an inferno.... cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Seun naptu2 or katsumoto should be made a mod

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
I'll slap any body that mentions Gbawe here! angry
How'll a tribal war lord become a mod!
Anybody that has been involved in any tribal war should be disqualified!
The best place to find them is Igbo Vs Yoruba threads!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: I'll slap any body that mentions Gbawe here! angry
How'll a tribal war lord become a mod!
Anybody that has been involved in any tribal war should be disqualified!
The best place to find them is Igbo Vs Yoruba threads!

And "how many" tribalized threads have you seen Gbawe involve himself with?..

..so all b'cos Gbawe doesnt praise GEJ makes him a tribalist?....

U only pinned more jokes on yourself dude. Gbawe is qualified, irrespective of your own opinions!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
We have 12 volunteers already. Keep it coming.

Please note that ONLY nairalanders who indicated interest to serve this hallowed section will be considered. Thank you.

And pls no derailing...smiley
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
Where is Naptu2 to come and take this mod job?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: We have 12 volunteers already. Keep it coming.

Please note that ONLY nairalanders who indicated interest to serve this hallowed section will be considered. Thank you.

And pls no derailing...smiley

How do you get to know those who volunteered?....did they send mail messages to you or Seun ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
undecided ^^^^
Like seriously, for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Lauretta Onochie Mocks Reno Omokri With "During And After Looting Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.