Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41373 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Obinoscopy: We have 12 volunteers already. Keep it coming.

Please note that ONLY nairalanders who indicated interest to serve this hallowed section will be considered. Thank you.

And pls no derailing...smiley
Why don't you list the volunteers and let everyone see? Don't you think it's necessary?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

How do you get to know those who volunteered?....did they send mail messages to you or Seun ?

gringringrin I guess you need to go back to the 1st page!
If you want to be a mod, you can indicate your interest here!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
Ladies & Gents, i d like if these individuals could be considered for the role:

GBAWE
NAPTU2
KATSUMOTO
eGUERILLA

Though ALL these men above fit well for the role, I strongly reccommend GBAWE because of:

-his consistency in contributions through topics (also like naptu)
-his cool temperament in handling conflicting opinions to his !!

I thought about Katz, in fact he would be my only choice but broadly speaking these mods meet and get instructions from Seun and other supermods, Katz is strongly opinionated. He will not be well matched to the style of management Ive seen displayed by Seun and other mods.

We want a mod that will be seasoned on the job, not a mod today, quit tomorrow type.

Naptu's style is fact finding and reporting.
Gbawe is opinionated but he is resilient and unrebellious.

..and I saved you the trouble of nominating myself because left to me I dont even believe any Yoruba person should be banned for harrassing and bullying an Ibo, however grave the extent of such abuse. Whatever comes to an Ibo from a Yoruba is well deserved.

Nairaland O Ni Baje o!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I dey kampe if oga at the top does not veto. Also Obinoscopy may be harboring grudges since I beat him hands down in a debate a couple of months ago cheesy
Is this an indication of interest? I don't think so. It looks vague to me.

@all, pls we want all volunteers to be very clear when they are indicating interest. Thanks.

And.....eeerrmmm.....as regards the debate, you didn't beat me. It was the other way round tongue grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth33:

How hard can d job be. Put the aboki ndu chuks up there. His moniker might b igboish but his heart is hausa.

I suspect JJC ka ibu. I ga na-akpa ezigbo agwa ngbe o buna.

Obinoscopy: abi you are slow ni? Do you want me to beat you again to indicate an interest? cheesy

I dey kampe is an implied interest.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
@obinoscopy

Hope Seun would allow we the members play our part through an election of the desired individual for the role......'cos i dont think undermining the interests of members should be what the site owner should embark on again like he did in the case of Sexkill.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Use the other lingua now to complete the melody associated with being one of d blessed nigerians to flaunt with ''zo'' and ''bia''
ndu_chucks:

I suspect JJC ka ibu. I ga na-akpa ezigbo agwa ngbe o buna.
[quote author=ndu_chucks]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
ndu_chucks: Obinoscopy: abi you are slow ni? Do you want me to beat you again to indicate an interest? cheesy

I dey kampe is an implied interest.
lol. Okay your interest has been noted. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nduchucks: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth33: Use the other lingua now to complete the melody associated with being one of d blessed nigerians to flaunt with ''zo'' and ''bia''

You want to be entertained ko? Iyen ma cost e ni ban from my good buddy OAM4J, the renowned skirt chaser. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Are we still on this matter?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
@obinoscopy

Hope Seun would allow we the members play our part through an election of the desired individual for the role......'cos i dont think undermining the interests of members should be what the site owner should embark on again like he did in the case of Sexkill.
dude! Cant u read. Its so obvious that Its still a one man -one volunteer process. The twelve ppl considered dont include those uve been suggesting to him since. And dont expect seun to seek ur opinion to chose the desired candidate.
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
@obinoscopy

Seun put me here cos he knows I'll get it done. Sorry if you still cannot understand that.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Please where is Afam? How am i sure he's not the one that will be replaced? The dude have been absent for a very looong time on this section. Sexkillz, where is your brother? grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol! They burn me!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Seun put me here cos he knows I'll get it done. Sorry if you still cannot understand that.

BUMP !!

...Your birds can actually do better reading those, not ME please!!! wink wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:
@obinoscopy

That's even the worst! Everybody will like to vote for who'll protect their interest!
So its better for Seun to just handpick the new mod!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Please where is Afam? How am i sure he's not the one that will be replaced? The dude have been absent for a very looong time on this section. Sexkillz, where is your brother? grin
So what's funny about that?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Please where is Afam? How am i sure he's not the one that will be replaced? The dude have been absent for a very looong time on this section. Sexkillz, where is your brother? grin

Ogugua said they are adding another mods! So I don't think anybody is going!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
what part of they need a fourth dont u get?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: So what's funny about that?
grin grin angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth33: dude! Cant u read. Its so obvious that Its still a one man -one volunteer process. The twelve ppl considered dont include those uve been suggesting to him since. And dont expect seun to seek ur opinion to chose the desired candidate.

@ bolded
U can do better in expressing yourself as per the bolded (if trully u actually can)

Many site owners respect the interests of the members, so what then is wrong in election?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Eledan: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
What is the need for a fourth Mod.

Are the present Mods led by OAM4J not already doing a good job? Why do we need to further complicate things here.

The fewer the better.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

BUMP !!

...Your birds can actually do better reading those, not ME please!!! wink wink
I knew you couldn't understand since Birds can now read better than you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth33: what part of they need a fourth dont u get?
I asked about Afam's whereabouts! don't you gerrit?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by fluteman: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Sincere9jerian is NOT interested in moderating politics section or any other section. I want to remain a full time player.

Reasons: First is that I dont want the controversies and blackmail associated with being a moderator. Also, I dont have the extra-time for that.

Anyway, thanks to all those who nominated me.

Meanwhile, I also join in nominating Naptu2 (if he's interested). I also think all the 3 moderators on politics section (Sexkilz, Afam and OAM4J) are doing a good job. Goodluck to everyone.

Yours sincerely!
when a notorious bigot is happy with the status quo, you know where the scale is tilting...lol
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: I knew you couldn't understand since Birds can now read better than you.

LOL.

....even a 6 yr knows a brain surgeon would have difficult times dealing with responses like this!!! wink wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eledan: What is the need for a fourth Mod.

Are the present Mods led by OAM4J not already doing a good job? Why do we need to further complicate things here.

The fewer the better.
The same question i asked at the first page. It's either someone wants to be replaced or Seun is not telling us something. Four moderators is just silly!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

@ bolded
U can do better in expressing yourself as per the bolded (if trully u actually can)

Many site owners respect the interests of the members, so what then is wrong in election?

Well for one, this aint many sites owned by many site owners.
Incase uve forgotten, this is nl!
& seun runs it his way.
If uve got a problem with that then I think that pm option isnt very far away.

And two, u dont get to dictate what goes.
U need to be reminded of and put in ur place, openly making statements about how u expect the appointment process to be run! Is going to get h in trouble.

Three, well! I dont like ur nick! To many syllables.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Eledan: What is the need for a fourth Mod.

The fewer the better.

Bro, the hard truth IS that the setup of the moderating section here favours some OVERWHELMINGLY (note my stress) over others.

OAM4J is known to be fair to all. Yorubas on the forum get punished unfairly by bigoted Mods.

....In essence, things are not been complicated but rather addressed & adjusted in this case.

Feel me bro !
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: I asked about Afam's whereabouts! don't you gerrit?

Miss him much! Get a pillow that u can hold on to.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Silkmoth33:

Miss him much! Get a pillow that u can hold on to.
You be wizard o! how do you know am holding a pillow right now? If you're good at predictions, tell me what am gonna do next. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Are you guys still on this issue?
Thought the additional mod have been nominated undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Updates On 2nd Niger Bridge As Obi Of Onitsha Visits (videos, Pics) / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.