Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41375 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2013
talktimi: BIGOTRY infested touts are not ELIGIBLE to be moderators... Ok

and is Afam not a big time Bigot?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2013
I have not seen Afam for sometime, hope all is well. Afam is amonst one of the best moderator of this section.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Seun,
I need an administrative privilege above that of a member, not necessarily that of banning any member but for monitoring and erasing insults, profiling of any tribe, irresponsible derogatory names against our politicians and whatever makes this forum look childish from members post.

You are a dolt for making this dumb request.
Its actions like these that upsets Chidi Lloyd and make him go berserk with the mace.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2013
grafikii:
Is afam not one?
no he isnt, bigots just say he's one just because he refuses to dance to their tribal tunes and take s#it from them. Afam na correct mod
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by sCun: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Obinoscopy:

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?
Sorry, No!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2013
Demdem:

and is Afam not a big time Bigot?
NOPE...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by sCun: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2013
dayokanu: Bluetooth, Olaheavy, Ilugun, rhino, demdem, Ileke-idi or Desola

Since we have Afam who is an extreme tribalist, we need to balance him out
see how you just pointed out those peeps as extreme tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by gare(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

Yes I would like to be a moderator

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.

I am very much interested in being a moderator
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Baybe: Shush! Talk to the hand.

Aint got time for tribalistic fools.

Now run along and quit being a bigot, it does you more harm than good.
Dont you think u look stupid,you loathe and dislike this section so much yet you no gree leave am,which type of human being is this:@:@:@

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by oduaboy1: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: I have not seen Afam for sometime, hope all is well. Afam is amonst one of the best moderator of this section.
Coming from an ibo girl,why wont he be:/:/:/
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 9:39am On Sep 26, 2013
I said it! Using democratic method to appoint the next mod will be very horrible!
They have started showing their colours here!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Eledan: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2013
Obino.

I want to signify my interest to me a Mod
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
talktimi: NOPE...

U are obviously a bigot for declaring such.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2013
my boss is alredy viewing the thread, Oga Seun I hail ooo.
please we need a moderate person to be a moderator here.
thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2013
Oga at the top is viewing this thread presently.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2013
May the best Emerge !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.