Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41368 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
grafikii: If afam can be a mod here why not gbawe or better still AGBAMETA
BIGOTRY infested touts are not ELIGIBLE to be moderators... Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Them never still appoint the new mod? Make them unveil am.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by kaze4blues(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate myself to be a moderator of this section of the forum.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
talktimi: BIGOTRY infested touts are not ELIGIBLE to be moderators... Ok
Is afam not one?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by joshbam: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate Donphilopus, he's good to go
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
joshbam: I nominate Donphilopus, he's good to go
thanks, I urge you all to support me
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
joshbam: I nominate Donphilopus, he's good to go
If you like, create 100 new ID's to lend credence to yourself, your back no dey go any wia.

No"end time things" crooner will co-mod with me. Ever.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by joshbam: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: If you like, create 100 new ID's to lend credence to yourself, your back no dey go any wia.

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
joshbam: sexkillz, why are you saying this now, why should i open another account just because of the post of a MOD
The dude just wants me to be there, he nominated me, so there is no big deal..
Please show me the exact post I wrote "end time things" so that my fellow Nairalanders will see it, and judge.
You have never seen me in any Tribal War.. Or have you
LMAO! grin

Did

You

Even

Check

The

Account

You

Are

Replying

Me

With?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: If you like, create 100 new ID's to lend credence to yourself, your back no dey go any wia.

sexkillz, why are you saying this now, why should i open another account just because of the post of a MOD
The dude just wants me to be there, he nominated me, so there is no big deal..
Please show me the exact post I wrote "end time things" so that my fellow Nairalanders will see it, and judge.
You have never seen me in any Tribal War.. Or have you
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
You've been caught and disqualified.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: that's what truely happened, please click on the guy's profile and see when he registered, compared to when this thread was created..
Nobody is above mistake
I suggest the Mods do a thorough investigation into this. However, for honor sake, I advice that you shelve your mod ambition pending the outcome of the investigation. One love broda
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngwakwe: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Seun,
I need an administrative privilege above that of a member, not necessarily that of banning any member but for monitoring and erasing insults, profiling of any tribe, irresponsible derogatory names against our politicians and whatever makes this forum look childish from members post.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: LMAO! grin

Did

You

Even

Check

The

Account

You

Are

Replying

Me

With?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

he's a friend I registered for him on Nairaland, he was a guest before, so he came to sleep my place.
He's battery is down, so he logged in with my system, but i begged him to support me, when he was through i forgot to log him out and login my account, so that's why it happened like that.
Perhaps, this thread was not out when I registered for him, so don't think am the one using the account oo..
If you want to confirm it, you can message his gmail

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: he's a friend I registered for him on Nairaland, he was a guest before, so he came to sleep my place.
He's battery is down, so he logged in with my system, but i begged him to support me, when he was through i forgot to log him out and login my account, so that's why it happened like that.
Perhaps, this thread was not out when I registered for him, so don't think am the one using the account oo..
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Falls from okada laughing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: I support you Mr. donphilopus..... Let me use this medium to congratulate you as a new nl mod.... May your reign ushers in stability on nl. Congrat boss
thanks man, i will serve you well.
I am kowtow
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grin

Falls from okada laughing. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin grin grinFalls from okada laughing. grin

Lol nweli nwayo biko.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: he's a friend I registered for him on Nairaland, he was a guest before, so he came to sleep my place.
Guy them don burst you, na wetin you de expain again? You don F-up big tym. U deserve a slap and a ban. U no smart at all. Ur mumu-nism no get equal.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol nweli nwayo biko.
Yes love. kiss
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
odua boy: Then what are u doing in this section.Should'nt this fool be in the romance section.
Shush! Talk to the hand.

Aint got time for tribalistic fools.

Now run along and quit being a bigot, it does you more harm than good.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Guy them don burst you, na wetin you de expain again? You don F-up big tym. U deserve a slap and a ban. U no smart at all. Ur mumu-nism no get equal.
that's what truely happened, please click on the guy's profile and see when he registered, compared to when this thread was created..
Nobody is above mistake
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Guy them don burst you, na wetin you de expain again? You don F-up big tym. U deserve a slap and a ban. U no smart at all. Ur mumu-nism no get equal.
Buhahahahahahahaha!! Dude you wicked! gringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: Buhahahahahahahaha!! Dude you wicked! gringringrin
it's not wickedness, it was my fault, you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: that's what truely happened, please click on the guy's profile and see when he registered, compared to when this thread was created..
Nobody is above mistake
ok, you've clarified yourself but do you still want to be a moderator?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
donphilopus: it's not wickedness, it was my fault, you won't understand
gringringringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Baybe: gringringringringrin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
anybody that happens to be chosen by Oga Seun will go, we shall all support the person, i am not saying i must be there.
It's not a DO or DIE affairsthanks man
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 12:10am On Sep 26, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by donphilopus: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote
author=barcanista] I suggest the Mods do a thorough investigation into
this. However, for honor sake, I advice that you shelve your mod
ambition pending the outcome of the investigation. One love
broda[/quote]ok thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by takedat(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2013
My 3 fav posters, @eGuerilla or Maximilliano or Taharqa! With any of them on the job, insurance cover me tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Senator Joseph Waku Dies In US (Photo) / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.