Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41348 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2013
Naptu is just too occupied on nairaland. Easy to oversee all musiwa, becomerich, etc series!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
Naptu2 is not interested angry.
He would have made a good moderator undecided.
Pedigree of Naptu and his Integrity would be abused via moderating this section!!!

He is a balanced-dude and Admin attimes can be partial .....which can lead to conflict of Interest !!!

I would rather Naptu stays Naptu,
May the better person emerge!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: it still doesnt change the fact that youre a pure definition of the word BIGOT and a sad one at that.

So says what ur skewed brain tells u even though u have nothing (not a single post) to prove such. Not all can be ur miserable self.

Your everyday cry baby huffing and puffing is legendary on nairaland, your vitriolic rantings are now a source of comic relief for other nairalanders and we all know it actually SUCKS BEING YOU... Poor thing, e go better but not everybody go dance to your sad tunes. Ok

if desiring ur evidence to suggest ur accusation against me defines what a cry baby is then am right to have earlier suggested that u are indeed daft. even with that, what is my business with what others feel? do u think am here to make ur kind happy or excites u? its ur miserable type that are looking forward in winning a trophy in an anonymous website. its not unexpected though afterall when ones real life situation is pathetic, where else do u desire respect, prestige and recognition if not a forum like this.
Surely it sucks being u no doubt.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:
Learn to be yourself....you that can't help to be yourself...you now want to help me! shocked undecided. Nonsense and it's ingredients.
Your attache by force too much....it's either you are attaching yourself to a member or to Sexkillz.
Be independent.
I must have seen through u when I branded you an 'ifa priest' for u to say I attach myself to.... grin grin indeed you are a fox of d deepest dye let me help u, go thru the numbers of forumites I am following and check urs undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
I must have seen through u when I branded you an 'ifa priest' for u to say I attach myself to.... grin grin indeed you are a fox of d deepest dye let me help u, go thru the numbers of forumites I am following and check urs undecided

You are derailing the thread.

Learn to be independent....learn to be your own man....that is the way to greater happiness in life.

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ibos are the most tribalistic people I have ever come across. You already have two incompetent ibos moderating the section yet ibos are still nominating more ibos in a sly way. How about give other people a chance?

Ibos and yorubas should be disqualified from the list. Let a poster from a different tribe take the job and if there is none willing to, then leave the section the way it is. Kapish.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend: Ibos are the most tribalistic people I have ever come across. You already have two incompetent ibos moderating the section yet ibos are still nominating more ibos in a sly way. How about give other people a chance?

Ibos and yorubas should be disqualified from the list. Let a poster from a different tribe take the job and if there is none willing to, then leave the section the way it is. Kapish.
If you're interested in moderating, indicate your interest and stop derailing the thread with your hatred angry.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Demdem][/quote]sad pikin...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: If you're interested in moderating, indicate your interest and stop derailing the thread with your hatred angry.

Do I look jobless to you, LiliKid? I had to speak out cos I'm a poster here and I have a stake on the forum. The only hatred here is ibos always trying to hijack everything. When Jarus and OAM were the only mods, y'all complained about the section being only for yoruba mods. Now you have two incompetent mods, yet you still want more.

5 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: sad pikin...

Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are derailing the thread.

Learn to be independent....learn to be your own man....that is the way to greater happiness in life.

Cheers!
Mr Independent, we are still sayin d same thing, you are independent and u flock around other bigots here like an almajiri, you are independent and u follow-follow around here trying to save ur face grin grin u are even advising the way to happiness cheesy cheesy truly u are a bloody hypocrite as u've been branded here!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend:

Do I look jobless to you, LiliKid? I had to speak out cos I'm a poster here and I have a stake on the forum. The only hatred here is ibos always trying to hijack everything. When Jarus and OAM were the only mods, y'all complained about the section being only for yoruba mods. Now you have two incompetent mods, yet you still want more.
Okay,
I hereby nominate competent Bittyend as a would be moderator grin.

However, let the best candidate emerge cheesy.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: Okay,
I hereby nominate competent Bittyend as a would be moderator grin.

However, let the best candidate emerge cheesy.

Nominate yourself, woman. I'm a boss and I don't work for one especially when it's free of charge.

No more ibo mods in this section, end of story.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Mr Independent, we are still sayin d same thing, you are independent and u flock around other bigots here like an almajiri, you are independent and u follow-follow around here trying to save ur face grin grin u are even advising the way to happiness cheesy cheesy truly u are a bloody hypocrite as u've been branded here!

Ok...I've noticed and heard you.

Move on.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend:

Nominate yourself, woman. I'm a boss and I don't work for one especially when it's free of charge.

No more ibo mods in this section, end of story.
Good to know you're a boss smiley
But there is no need to sound like someone with a troubled soul undecided.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Eledan: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Move on.

Cheers!

Is like you have the whole time today to be replying that didirin.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Move on.

Cheers!

Abeg free the chap.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: Good to know you're a boss smiley
But there is no need to sound like someone with a troubled soul undecided.

Watch your mouth/fingers. I don't play that, overstand? Don't get rude!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Demdem:

Oponu.
but you're still sad na. Why evils grin ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Katsumoto:

Abeg free the chap.

You know the guy nah! He can very annoying...jumping into conversation that doesn't concern him.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: but you're still sad na. Why evils grin ?

I detest false accusers. u accused me falsely and when called upon to subtantiate, u couldn't. apologize now and let ur soul be saved.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
We have 2 Igbos and 1 yoruba as Mods. We all know that this section is the most delicate and so many things at stake. Admin should consider someone from the Middlebelt or Arewa. In absence of both, someone from Edo state. Both Igbo and Yoruba should be disqualified for this post. We should embrace the Spirit of Federal Character.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bittyend and lilimax get a room please!! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: We have 2 Igbos and 1 yoruba as Mods. We all know that this section is the most delicate and so many things at stake. Admin should consider someone from the Middlebelt or Arewa. In absence of both, someone from Edo state. Both Igbo and Yoruba should be disqualified for this post. We should embrace the Spirit of Federal Character.

That is why I believe it should go to Ndu_chuks. Edoyad isn't so regular these days.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: Bittyend and lilimax get a room please!! grin

I'm the king of ibo girls and she's welcome in my room if she's good looking. wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
barcanista: We have 2 Igbos and 1 yoruba as Mods. We all know that this section is the most delicate and so many things at stake. Admin should consider someone from the Middlebelt or Arewa. In absence of both, someone from Edo state. Both Igbo and Yoruba should be disqualified for this post. We should embrace the Spirit of Federal Character.

But during the process of opening a NL account, they did not ask for state of origin! So how would Seun know the state of origin of the aspirants! cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend:

I'm the king of ibo girls and she's welcome in my room if she's good looking. wink

How many of them have you done?

I want to see if you can match a record. cheesy

@Post.

Where is the Ndu_Chuks sef....let him come and give his acceptance speech.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
bittyend:

Trust me! You wouldn't want to start a tribal war here! cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by remarkD(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
I volunteer myself.

Reason: to make each thread be balanced and (help) keep all posters in (the) line of discussion.

Seun, commenting shortly after the exit of Jarus (for not wanting to moderate because a person he feels should not moderate was given the position) said he wants every thread in this section to be in the same calibre and organized exchange of ideas, thoughts, facts etc as the monthly debates were meant to be... So that will be (one of) my goals; and I would not use my position as a mod. to ban people all the time, it will be a sort of cajoling and encouraging of a straying poster to respect the forum and other members and fall in line or hold his or her silence and observe/read while those interested carry the discussion.

I have a few other things I will like to do to raise the bar on the quality of threads in this section, but I will not show "all my hand" but reserve my comments for now...

(... if I later on, forget what the main other suggestion I wanted to make, someone should remind me of the words "tive" lol thanks y'all for nominating me too smiley )
One more thing I can say now though is the possibility of having a task-force... Seun if you have any doubt, look up the real definition... these 'task forcers' I believe should not have the power to ban... rather, the way mods. recommend threads for FP, task-force members will recommend derailing posts and posters for bans. (Or if they have the power of bans too, that might, might be okay as well... ). but yeah, i'd say 2 or 3 people in this team?... could be visible or invisible/anonymous.

Lastly, Seun, well, more like before lastly, I hope the reason for choosing a fourth mod. is... well, what is your reason for needing a 4th mod.? You don't seem to have answered the question lots of posters have askedabout this... they might have some advice or input... well, what am I saying.... knowing the reputation of most posters that have been yapping... I can't be more convinced they'd have or are interested in steps that will meet the objectives ya (Seun) are working towards.

Anyways, and lastly ... is my summary of the above points and my (other) recommendation:

- I volunteer to be a mod. smiley
- I will not see the ban stick as a magic wand that will ban posters and hope/expect they return as changed people, inside and/or outside, but not both.
- What is your reason for wanting a 4th mod.? I just want to know if you & I are thinking along the same (bottom) line/page/book lol
and if I will recommend another than myself... there are some good posters... but I will vote for Ndu_chuks.... as long as the note in his ban message will not be something along the lines of ... piafukwaa gi mkpuru amu. Ewu!"... or replace "Ewu" with "Oloto...

"
Obinoscopy: We have 20 volunteers thus far! I must say we are grateful for all those who indicated interest to serve this great forum.

Those who also want to serve and have not indicated interest should please do so now. Thanks.

With the caliber of volunteers we have thus far, I am confident that we'll get a fantastic mod soon.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2013

I agree. This isn't about Federal Character, it's about doing the right thing. I would have supported ibo mods if the ones we have were competent, but they're not. So I guess anyone else chosen to be a mod here definitely can't be worse than them.

Lacasa and nagoma should get a shout for the job. or perhaps, any edo poster willing to take the job.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Federal character indeed! just declare your interest and stop beating about the bush. You said you're an Ijaw man right? I hope you ain't shoeless too. ok, i nominate you for federal character sake. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by bittyend(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Trust me! You wouldn't want to start a tribal war here! cheesy

I'm a Field Marshall in that department. Ibos definitely don't want it with me. I kick azzes and blast at everything moving. On hiatus for now, but they know what time it's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro's Hideout Located - Sahara Reporters (Snapshot) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Oshodi-Abule-Egba BRT Corridor / How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.