Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41416 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

But what?

You guys are setting unreasonable conditions?

Not necessarily, naptu is a gentle person and this section is volatile. So perhaps he is evaluating what may be required of him.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
The search still continues!! cheesy
if they appoint Naptu as the new mod, he'll be like a spirit! People will not notice him to much! I'm sure that nobody 'll insult him for hiding their post!
Because the yoruba people will always think that it is Sexkillz and Afam4ever that hide their post! And the Igbo people will always think that it is OMAJ4 that hide their post
Even if Naptu is the most wicked mod, Afam4ever, sexkillz and OMAJ4 will always get the blame gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
homesteady: The search still continues!! cheesy
if they appoint Naptu as the new mod, he'll be like a spirit! People will not notice him to much! I'm sure that nobody 'll insult him for hiding their post!
Because the yoruba people will always think that it is Sexkillz and Afam4ever that hide their post! And the Igbo people will always think that it is OMAJ4 that hide their post
Even if Naptu is the most wicked mod, Afam4ever, sexkillz and OMAJ4 will always get the blame gringringrin

This is funny ....I can't help but to laugh at this.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Not necessarily, naptu is a gentle person and this section is volatile. So perhaps he is evaluating what may be required of him.

Well...whatever they have to do...they all should ensure that it doesn't infringe on the guy ability to give us good unbiased information on current live events. grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Goldberg: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lets give the choosing moderator a trial, I hope and believe he will perform well in this section. Encouragement
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

But what?

You guys are setting unreasonable conditions?
What do you mean unreasonable conditions? Are the conditions different from what was stated in the Original post or are you desperately trying to be funny?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Politics Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.
Are these conditions "unreasonable?"

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
If nobody wants the position I will take it. I am proud of my Yoruba heritage but you can always count on me to be fair and equitable and more important, I am tolerant of human misdeeds and above all passionately and fanatically vested in Nigerian politics.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Stop grovelling. It is very unbecoming
No time for kids...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexkillz: What do you mean unreasonable conditions? Are the conditions different from what was stated in the Original post or are you desperately trying to be funny?
Oh Lord grin grin

I'm interested embarassed
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
spiritfada:
No time for kids...
Says he who is grovelling for an FOC position
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Goldberg: Lets give the choosing moderator a trial, I hope and believe he will perform well in this section. Encouragement
This one made me laugh.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Oh Lord grin grin

I'm interested embarassed
Where have u been?
grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Gentle and very sweet. He is too nice a fellow to mod this section.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ishilove,

Tell him we are waiting for his acceptance speech. cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Ishilove,

Tell him we are waiting for his acceptance speech. cool

You really think she will do that? Women are very powerful.

She can even make naptu2 to stop visiting Nairaland if she wants. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by UjSizzle(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Silkmoth33:
Where have u been?
grin
Watching in 3D
This has got to be the most entertaining mod search thread i've seen grin

Oh and i think naptu2 will make a good mod smiley

maybe i'll finally crush all the way now embarassed
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by UjSizzle(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ishilove:
Gentle and very sweet. He is too nice a fellow to mod this section.
I think you underestimate him. You never really know a man's true strength till you face him with a difficult situation.
Give him a break before you rule him out.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

You really think she will do that? Women are very powerful.

She can even make naptu2 to stop visiting Nairaland if she wants. grin grin grin

Lmao.. I bow to the bottom power!!.

Kats, you are a bad man! I see a Clintonian syndrome in you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexkillz: Are these conditions "unreasonable?"

Smh.

So essentially what is the meaning of your BUT qualification in your comment...apparently there are other issues not explicity stated in Obino OP post.

Its obvious no any other person command that type of across the board acceptablity the dude commands.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Naptu2 is not interested, unfortunately.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks to nitlad, 9jacrip, ilugunboy, St Ichimaro, Kats and Take dat for the honour of being nominated here.
Ordinarily, I would have accepted this investiture by peers without equivocation, but I fear that my other commitments to social justice will suffer somewhat. grin

Naptu2 and Ndu Chucks are candidates that I have no reservation nominating for this post.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
ACM10: God forbid Katsumoto, Gbawe and eGuerilla being mods here. Those men are the worst tribalists that u can get here.

The rants of an infantile attention-seeker.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexkillz: Naptu2 is not interested, unfortunately.

Dude, then we want Gbawe!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ndu_chuks it should be then.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
eGuerrilla: Thanks to nitlad, 9jacrip, ilugunboy, St Ichimaro, Kats and Take dat for the honour of being nominated here.
Ordinarily, I would have accepted this investiture by peers without equivocation, but I fear that my other commitments to social justice will suffer somewhat. grin

Naptu2 and Ndu Chucks are candidates that I have no reservation nominating for this post.

Hahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dudu_Negro: If nobody wants the position I will take it. I am proud of my Yoruba heritage but you can always count on me to be fair and equitable and more important, I am tolerant of human misdeeds and above all passionately and fanatically vested in Nigerian politics.

[size=18pt]Here comes our moderator[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Katsumoto: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexkillz: Naptu2 is not interested, unfortunately.

Mayor of Lagos, didn't I tell you. Ishilove is protecting her boo. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Mayor of Lagos, didn't I tell you. Ishilove is protecting her boo. grin grin grin grin
The overwhelming power of love.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by nitlad: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
eGuerrilla: Thanks to nitlad, 9jacrip, ilugunboy, St Ichimaro, Kats and Take dat for the honour of being nominated here.

Respect Sir.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ACM10: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
eGuerrilla:

The rants of an infantile attention-seeker.

grin grin

@Topic,

My sincere advice to Naptu2 is to turn down this offer.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by malc619(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
I hereby dis-nominate Ndu_Chuks..

I want Okija_Juju to be the Mod that replaces Afam(or Sexke)

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (38) (Reply)

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday / We Are Sitting On A Keg Of Gun Powder- Obasanjo Opens Up / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.