Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41419 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ACM10: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dudu_Negro: If nobody wants the position I will take it. I am proud of my Yoruba heritage but you can always count on me to be fair and equitable and more important, I am tolerant of human misdeeds and above all passionately and fanatically vested in Nigerian politics.

Which of your ids do you plan to work with?

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by FreeGlobe(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Dude, then we want Gbawe!
are you crazy? Gbawhat? You people want to turn nairaland to another failed project. nonsense
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
If Naptu no gree accept the work then I nominate Yuzedo. Its about time we have a billionaire mod with access to the high and mighty in banana iceland

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Mayor of Lagos, didn't I tell you. Ishilove is protecting her boo. grin grin grin grin

Im learning to trust your predictions. Beside "wow!" from the mod-elect I have not heard anything else. grin

On a different note,- this is Hot - I just heard from a source that Clinton has a suite in Eko Atlantic for his CGI project. Kats, do you have info?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
There should be at least one female mod that can take the pressure and fire without breaking down.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Katsumoto:

Mayor of Lagos, didn't I tell you. Ishilove is protecting her boo. grin grin grin grin
sexkillz: The overwhelming power of love.
Abi na. The folks up here would have eventually used bad mouth to attempt to 'finish' him for me grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sterling Towers: There should be at least one female mod that can take the pressure and fire without breaking down.
That will be berem cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Im learning to trust your predictions. Beside "wow!" from the mod-elect I have not heard anything else. grin

embarassed
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ishilove:
That will be berem cool

She said she's not interested!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
ACM10:

Which your ids do you plan to work with?

grin grin grin

Thy are all suspended. I feel n.a.k.ed without them, especially Chief Negro_Ntns.

Sexkillz is the worst thing that ever happened in this politics section..

Anyway, are you supporting me or not, for mod nomination?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DuduNegro: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]Here comes our moderator[/size]

aaah, alaye mi, the Aare of all aares of Oodua........ grin grin grin grin

Ose jare, these people dont recognize good when they see one. Bunch of riffraffs!

I need Seun to see what you wrote.

SEEEUNNN!! angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
talktimi: I dey laugh you, please check up the definition of BIGOT in a dictionary, look at yourself in a mirror then tell me what you see...
P.S be honest o cool even though I know say I be saint compared to you and your nominees grin

1) I have no nominees.
2) Quote any post of mine that suggest being one and prove to all that u are ok.
Ur post sounds daft.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by SterlingTowers(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

aaah, alaye mi, the Aare of all aares of Oodua........ grin grin grin grin

Ose jare, these people dont recognize good when they see one. Bunch of riffraffs!

I need Seun to see what you wrote.

SEEEUNNN!! angry

Buhahahahahahaha. See why I love Nairaland.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Still waiting patiently...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ndu_Chuks then...let's get this done with and move on.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
What of naijababe?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ngodigha: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
The answer is Tomakint. He is very inteligent, detribalised and posts here regularly

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Sterling Towers: There should be at least one female mod that can take the pressure and fire without breaking down.
If there is going to be a female Mod in this section, I would like to choose between ngozievergreen and babyosisi their indepth analyses on hotly debated political thread here is awesome.....I must express my gratitude to those who gave me recognition for the Mod position (especially freeglobe, Nghodigha and pygru)!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 11:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ngodigha: The answer is Tomakint. He is very inteligent, detribalised and posts here regularly
Yo homeboy, where have you been all these while? wink thanks for the recognition!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2013
FreeGlobe:
are you crazy? Gbawhat? You people want to turn nairaland to another failed project. nonsense
Lol @ Gbawhat? grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Demdem:

1) I have no nominees.
2) Quote any post of mine that suggest being one and prove to all that u are ok.
Ur post sounds daft.
Better my post sounding daft rather than me being DAFT like you are...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2013
I am reiterating to Seun that politics section is a unique one and the best outcome is one in which the position of mod in this section is fairly distributed among the major tribes. If no one to represet Hausa then put in a second Yoruba person.

This is the reality of Nigerian politics, we do not practice democracy in this country, we live by ethnic politics.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by remarkD(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2013
isn't "Berom" Dendum abi wetin be him nage again....

pandriod: To start with, I think BEREM should replace Sexkilz.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by remarkD(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2013
no no no no no no!

There is no attaché by force here o!

itS NE NW NC & SW SS & SE...

(So people like one_naira & Dozzingbaba - from Delta state- will be counted as SS.... just so you know shaaa... )
Dudu_Negro:

Hey obi,

Why the need for a mod? We currently have 2, right? Well, 3, if you count sexkillz as a human being! angry

Anyway, back to my question, so are we loosing one or more mods? If so, we need a balance going forward. Seun has nominated people on merit twice and the experience has been bitter on each of the nominations. So we want representation and fair distribution this time.

West, East and North.

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by remarkD(m): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2013
and that Eko ole is either doubling as Dayo himself... ileke or the other rascally posters/tribalists...
sexkillz: All I got from this post is that the above named posters are extreme tribalists. . .

Thank you so much.

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Demdem(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2013
talktimi: Better my post sounding daft rather than me being DAFT like you are...

ur post is a reflection of ur entire being. Current and future. Its sucks being u.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Some dudes here are extreme jokers...see the names of big time bigots they are propping up... grin

How do you explain such rubbish of mentioning ngozieverdumb...babyhoesis and freefool for a mod position on this section....these are people that get ban on a weekly basis for their persistence in breaking NL rules!

Una head no correct walaahi!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy: Some dudes here are extreme jokers...see the names of big time bigots they are propping up... grin

How do you explain such rubbish of mentioning ngozieverdumb...babyhoesis and freefool for a mod position on this section.

Una head no correct walaahi!

If you have no other way to address people, don't say anything. Makes me wonder why you complain when punished.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz:

If you have no other way to address people, don't say anything. Makes me wonder why you complain when punished.

Am I wrong in my qualification of them?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Am I wrong in my qualification of them?
Look in your mirror.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Ngodigha: The answer is Tomakint. He is very inteligent, detribalised and posts here regularly
what is the difference between tomakint and ngodigha?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Look in your mirror.

Is that a polite request or a rude command?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (38) (Reply)

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.