Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41420 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Is that a polite request or a rude command?
Choose.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Tolexander: what is the difference between tomakint and ngodigha?
Even a 7-year old can see the huge difference between the two, how much more a full grown adult like you undecided that's pathetic for a typically-bent clown like you with your insinuation cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Even a 7-year old can see the huge difference between the two, how much more a full grown adult like you undecided that's pathetic for a typically-bent clown like you with your insinuation cool
dude! That hasn't explained the difference.
Only a question, stop being paranoid!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Choose.

Whatever...

No wonder!

Ngwakwe will make a better Mod than you and Afam combined.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2013
Tolexander: dude! That hasn't explained the difference.
Only a question, stop being paranoid!
Clown stop displaying your babyish way of reasoning online, I have just indicated to you that not even a 7-year old would ask such a porous question undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:

Whatever...

No wonder!

Ngwakwe will make a better Mod than you and Afam combined.
Sexkillz got you there ilugunboy undecided there is no point being nervous!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

She said she's not interested!
Are you my spokesperson?

I still nominate Abagworo and Maxymilliano. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Are you my spokesperson?

I still nominate Abagworo and Maxymilliano. grin

Was it not you that said you are not interested That you want to stick to your buhari campaign
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Was it not you that said you are not interested That you want to stick to your buhari campaign
Yes, i said so! you shouldn't talk on my behalf. I no send you message. angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Clown stop displaying your babyish way of reasoning online, I have just indicated to you that not even a 7-year old would ask such a porous question undecided
boy!
We all understand the polymorphism exhibited here. An adult who is not bold enough to show his stand is worth less than a zygote in mental value.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Olugbenger(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2013
Tolexander: boy!
We all understand the polymorphism exhibited here. An adult who is not bold enough to show his stand is worth less than a zygote in mental value.
you mean 'i am yoruba' cry. . cry baby thing.
LoL
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Sexkillz got you there ilugunboy undecided there is no point being nervous!

Well..am not surprised at your comment.

In a desperate bid to secure an immunity from ban..you will always grovel towards him.

Unlike some of you here...some of us don't call a cow brother because we want to eat beef.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2013
son, there is no use growing older when you are not getting wiser undecided it's a pity you have failed to raise your game in the faculty of cognitive skills freely bequeathed to you by nature all these years! Once again prove to the whole house now that Tomakint is Ngodigha or forever shut your trap clown undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Yes, i said so! you shouldn't talk on my behalf. I no send you message. angry

Sorry Ma! undecided satisfied?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Sorry Ma! undecided satisfied?
yes my boy!

now run along son , it's time for school! your school bus is waiting. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tomakint: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2013
ilugunboy:
Well..am not surprised at your comment.
In a desperate bid to secure an immunity from ban..you will always grovel towards him.
Unlike some of you here...some of us don't call a cow brother because we want to eat beef.
Listen the 'ifa priest' ur sly nature is not strange to me, I have recieved more bans from sexkillz than any mods here, I don't play the sychophant here unlike you and ur ilks, I state the facts as it is! I am sorry I cannot help you!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2013
berem: yes my boy!

now run along son , it's time for school! your school bus is waiting. grin

Excuse me? undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Excuse me? undecided
You're already excused. grin grin tongue
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2013
Demdem:

ur post is a reflection of ur entire being. Current and future. Its sucks being u.
it still doesnt change the fact that youre a pure definition of the word BIGOT and a sad one at that. Your everyday cry baby huffing and puffing is legendary on nairaland, your vitriolic rantings are now a source of comic relief for other nairalanders and we all know it actually SUCKS BEING YOU... Poor thing, e go better but not everybody go dance to your sad tunes. Ok

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2013
berem: You're already excused. grin grin tongue

I forgot! Not everyone here is educated! :'[

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2013
I am interested in Moderating the Politics section..

#Quite Serious actually...

I hope I get the job..
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Can we nominate?
Musiwa 1 - 100 (the dollar king of Canada)
Naptu (chief one Nigeria)
Yuzedo (houseboy 1 of banana island)

^ ^any of them gets my vote
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju: I am interested in Moderating the Politics section..

#Quite Serious actually...

I hope I get the job..

Yes oh!! Okija for Mod!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2013
ifyalways: Can we nominate?
Musiwa 1 - 100 (the dollar king of Canada)
Naptu (chief one Nigeria)
Yuzedo (houseboy 1 of banana island)

^ ^any of them gets my vote
Naptu2 is not interested angry.
He would have made a good moderator undecided.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax:
Naptu2 is not interested angry.
He would have made a good moderator undecided.

Even I would have voted for him (Naptu2)..

If Yuzedo is contesting, then I'm also willing to seed my votes and my supporters to him..
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Okija_juju:

Even I would have voted for him (Naptu2)..

If Yuzedo is contesting, then I'm also willing to seed my votes and my supporters to him..
naptu2 is too sophisticated to be a mod. supermod would have been best for him. Okija, you have my support if you're interested. cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Lilimax(f): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

Yes oh!! Okija for Mod!
Na so! Okija_Juju for the new moderator.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by gbokukueba(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2013

oyinbo!!!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2013
We have 20 volunteers thus far! I must say we are grateful for all those who indicated interest to serve this great forum.

Those who also want to serve and have not indicated interest should please do so now. Thanks.

With the caliber of volunteers we have thus far, I am confident that we'll get a fantastic mod soon.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2013
tomakint:
Listen the 'ifa priest' ur sly nature is not strange to me, I have recieved more bans from sexkillz than any mods here, I don't play the sychophant here unlike you and ur ilks, I state the facts as it is! I am sorry I cannot help you!

Learn to be yourself....you that can't help to be yourself...you now want to help me! shocked undecided. Nonsense and it's ingredients.

Your attache by force too much....it's either you are attaching yourself to a member or to Sexkillz.

Be independent.

10 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by grafikii: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Since naptu2 seems not interested and Afam4eva declared for pdp, i would like to nominate a balance (APC) payless or obiagelli should be considered.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by awakulowoo: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2013
I am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States / Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.