Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here (37368 Views)

My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by lynnj: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Some
churches would even make it mandatory that for you to become a member,
you must pay tithe and have the record on a card. Hypocrites.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: OK,! But let it be on record that i told you what was right......you know the truth, yet you refuse to accept it because you dont like it

Even when its clearly against what is written in the bible? You also said Jesus is the head of the church but because he can't cone down to count offerings he made Peter the head. How do all these sound in your ears?

You are also insisting that the prophets of old who were clearly not levites ate tithes when this is also very clearly against the bible and you still insist I should follow your thought because you're right?

My bro. Pls go back and read your bible. At least you can be sure I didn't write it. Even if you continue tithing, it will be nice you get some clarifications on some very wrong and incorrect assumptions and beliefs you have about the word and your Christian faith

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by chy22(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: jesus christ did not pay tithe, yes because tithe is to be paid to someone who you consider a spiritual father and no one was about Jesus when he was on earth, hence no need to pay tithe.
Are sure of what you are saying, does it mean that john the baptist, whom Jesus went to for baptism was higher than him. I don't think that is the case
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Stylaay(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Perfectwazobia: Ready your Bible, 10% of your income belongs to God. You are are a false pastor trying to abuse the mind of people against God.
I pity your family because you may not reap the evil fruit alone. How many people have you bring to the knowlegde of Christ.
If you don't want to obey Bible must you look for followers. In the name of christ stop this, even Abraham payed tithe.
Ask the Holy spirit to give you understanding...Bewarned pastorkun! A dog that will be lost will not hear the beckoning of the owner!!!
if we are abiding by the tenets of the new testament pls quote where we are asked to pay 10% the truth of the matter is if these so called men of God would stop using tithes to enrich themselves, paying tithes would have been justified. I'll rather take my tithes to motherless babies home than give these thieving pastors. Gaskiya
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by lynnj: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Pls let us hv sme personal relationship wit God by studying his word and praying without season instead of being followers of so called men of God. Giving with a cheerful heart nt under compulsion is the only doctrine i cherish and love.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by lastmessenger: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
DrummaBoy:

This is the biggest lie pro-tithers propagate: IT WORKS!

Below are a number of things that work also, does it mean they are scriptural?

1. Animism: People still carry 'ebo' and such like today and it works for them

2. There are Imams who say prayers and mix concotions for people and it works for them.

3. Eastern Religions, Buddhism and Hinduism have adherents today bc those things work for people.

4. Many still worship gods of trees and sun and cows and pythons bc they work for them.

5. Many in white garment churches are bound to their prophets and prophettesses bc the prayers and incantations they make work.

We do not serve Jesus bc one thing or another works for us: we serve Christ in faith, whether it works or not.
bros u are too much.this is it.like i said before giving is giving.call it 10% 50% or 200%,is all about giving.lets not put burden on people rather let them have freedom to serve God in spirit and in truth.for me tithing is old testament and giving big time is new testament.the more am blessed the more i give both in church to the community and the less priviledged.God is not forcing us to pay him money but we give because we love him(GOD).

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by laithanman: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sometimes I begin 2 wonder when pple we feel could discharge knowledge r now victims on ds so called Tithing issue. From wat I av seen and heard, most men/women ds days hardly read d Bible which they carry evriday, some pple even put it under their pillow wen they sleep. They onli take wateva their so calld pastors dolled to em on d pulpit and all they say is "my pastor/daddy in d lord said".The fact is tithing is not a command for Christian to observe. If u r too dumb 2 undastand ds. Get ur bible n read well. I pray God open ur undastandin n stop givin away ur hard earnd moni to enrich d pocket of som few fellows.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by laithanman: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
[b][/b]The Origin of the Tithe
The first mention of tithing in the Bible was when Abraham, on his return from rescuing his nephew Lot, gave a tenth of the spoils to Melchizedek (Genesis 14:20). He did this voluntarily, not as a requirement from God. Next, we read of Jacob who vowed to give a tenth of all his blessings to God (Genesis 28:20-22).There is no recorded demand of God upon either man for a tenth.

When the children of Israel became a nation and God made a covenant with them on Mount Sinai (Deuteronomy 5:1-5), God demanded a tenth of all the produce of the land of Canaan from them. In Leviticus 27:30 we read, “And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD’s. It is holy to the LORD.” This was the first time that God ever demanded a tenth of men.

Let us now study tithing under the Law of Moses.

Tithing Under the Old Testament

There is more than one tithe under the Old Testament. There is the general tithe of the whole produce of the Land that was to be given to the Levites every year (Numbers 18:20-24). The Levites in turn were to give a tithe of this to the priests (Numbers 18:25-28). There is another tithe which is to be consumed in a feast involving the giver, his household and the Levites (Deuteronomy 14:22-27; 12:5-18). Please read these passages carefully, and observe that the tithe mentioned in Numbers 18:20-24 was to be received by the Levites, who had to give a tenth of it to the priests (Numbers 18:25-28). This is the first tithe.

The tithe mentioned in Deuteronomy 14:22-27 is to be eaten by the giver and his household with the Levites. This is the second tithe. The third is the one at the end of three years (Deuteronomy 14:28-29), usually called the poor tithe. In this third year, all the tithes of all the produce of the land, was to be stored in all the cities. This was not taken to Jerusalem but eaten by the Levites and the poor. Please carefully read Deuteronomy 14:28-29; 26:13-15.

........To be continued. Pls read ds passages I quoted n digest it. More r definately coming.
At the end, we shall see TITHING is not a law or commandment 4 us. Let's be wise

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by chy22(m): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Elliotwiz1: the levites where the said PASTORS and PROPHETS of old....that was when Jesus had not made the access to God open for everyone...in those days the pastors where the levites , now the pastors and ministers you see are the representatives or the SUBSTITUTES of the levites....dont get it twisted.
Are you not contradicting your self, you just said "jesus had made the access to God open, in other words we Christians are all pastors, the question then is why are we not giving to that poor member in the rather to a pastor that will use it to live luxurious life. Just thinking
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by jice(m): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jesus might not mention pay your with, the same way He did not mention thou shall not coveth thy neighbors wives. Disobey it and wait to know what the consequences are.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Gpattern(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2013
DrummaBoy: My own testimony will come in form of a 'reverse'. I shared how I stopped tithing on FB and created a bit of rochus in Church. Then I went to Radio to explain that Christians should not tithe. In response my church leadership has sacked me from being a church worker and I really don't know what next is coming.

But in all, God is my helper. I will whether this storm and come even stronger in conviction. I will return to share how I stopped tithing as soon as I can.

Great thread, Kun!
God bless you brother for you strength... you not alone some of us still have same testimony, but we will stand for the truth that tithing is not of the Gospel.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Gpattern(m): 12:06am On Oct 07, 2013
ashieduplus: I have stopped tithing recently. Earlier this year, a thorough study of the bible showed me that many teachings in the Church (especially pentecostal are wrong), tithing included. My suspicions were confirmed when I stumbled upon Olaadegbu's thread on tithing. Other errors include tongie speaking, special anointing, first-fruit offerings, e.t.c. I thank God for people like frosbel, candour, goshen, shemidemi, and enigma. (even ola for starting the thread). The responses of bidam, jo and company where also helpful: their circular arguments and evasiveness pointed me to the truth. As of tis moment I am no longer "pentecostal", though i occasionally attend rccg.
God bless you my brother, every other thing you said is true, but speaking in tongues is not wrong... the problem is how, when and where we do it that is the matter.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Gpattern(m): 12:08am On Oct 07, 2013
idnoble135:
This two also dont exist? Good God! What NL can do! SMH
There is nothing like special anointing! but tongues speaking is correct and scriptural.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 12:08am On Oct 07, 2013
New International Version
Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that." Mark 7:13

Many Christians are simply taking traditions handed down to them from the religious leaders and thus, making the word of God of no effect. Ask yourself, if tithing had been working in truth, how come the percentage of poor people in Nigeria or around the world is more than the rich? How come tithers still encounter same life problem as others? Is there a security in tithing as against non-tithers? It is what Christ did that perpetually place believers under 'open heaven' not your tithe. It is the finished works of our Lord that works but your mind was trained to believe it is the tithe working.

Today again, I present a landmark short systematic teaching how the New Testament disannulled tithing in Hebrews 7 and I present the gospel of Grace which is the gospel of the finished works of Christ.

to be continue . . .
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2013
Hebrews 7 is a disannullment or cancellation of tithing

18For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. KJV

Amplified Bible (AMP)
18 So a previous physical regulation and command is cancelled because of its weakness and ineffectiveness and uselessness

Expanded Bible (EXB)
18 The ·old [former] ·rule [commandment; regulation] is now ·set aside [nullified; abolished], because it was weak and ·useless [ineffective].

Common English Bible (CEB)
18 On the one hand, an earlier command is set aside because it was weak and useless

When we study God's word, the Holy Spirit doesn't go against us asking questions. It is by asking questions that we develop an inquisitive mind towards a tender answer from the Holy Spirit, our teacher. Here in Hebrews 7:18, scripture says, there is a cancellation of the PREVIOUS or FORMER or EARLIER or OLD or commandment...GOING BEFORE.

We must therefore ask the Holy Spirit, which 'commandment' is the verse talking about? If we know the 'commandment' being referred to, then we know what is being CANCELLED or ABOLISHED or DISANNULLED. We don't have to dig too deep, we have to follow the 'context' and if we see what commandment was given in the context and what commandment was mentioned BEFORE or EARLIER in the context. We cannot apply the cancellation in v18 to any other commandment except what was mentioned earlier. If we apply such, then we are 'importing' into the text or context.

to be continue . . .
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2013
Please let's have a list of Anti-Tithe churches for anti-tithers smiley
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 12:42am On Oct 07, 2013
There're TWO mentioned and specific use of commandment and specific pointer of these commandment, and what it demands.

5And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

The first commandment was given to the sons of Levi, the Levites and this commandment is an authorization from God to take tithe from the people according to the law.. So, what do we have here sir? The commandment = take tithe from people according to the law. Numbers 18.

15And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest, 16Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

The second use and pointer of commandment in the context of Hebrews 7 is, there is a new priest that doesn't follow the 'carnal commandment' of qualification. This carnal commandment is that, any priest must come from the tribe of Levi in order to officiate in the temple. They must follow this carnal commandment.

These are the two pointers of 'commandment' as used in the context of Hebrew 7. Therefore, when we study and get to verse 18, that disannulled or cancelled the former commandment going before, we must ask what commandment. The only commandment that was mention are in verse 5 & 16 - to take tithe according to the law (v5) and requirement to meet to be made a priest (v16).

to be continue . . .

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 12:57am On Oct 07, 2013
Some folks argue that it is only the priesthood that was cancelled as in only verse 16 that was cancelled. This is pure dishonesty in scriptural interpretation. I have always asked, even if it was only the priesthood of Levi that was cancelled, the truth is, this priesthood itself carries or have a 'commandment' attached to them. The cancellation of the priesthood is also a cancellation of the commandment attached to them.

It's like if someone work in an organization, like the Levi and this person works in this organization have entitlement to monthly wages or salary. If this person's employment is terminated (cancelled), it is illogical to say the wages or salary continues to go to the person while he\she doesn't work in that organization no more.

The interpretation of Law is a wholesome package. Just like there are 613 laws (plural) given to Moses but the scripture always use the law is a singular sense to carry a wholesome package. That's why James said, you offend in one law, you offend in ALL. The same sense Hebrews 7:5, 16 & 18 used the word, commandment as such commandment carry a unit or wholesome sense. Kindly observe or notice, the 'commandment' in v5 is singular, not plural. The 'commandment' in v16 is singular not plural and the 'commandment' in v18 is also singular, not plural. Therefore, the use of 'commandment' GOING BEFORE or PREVIOUS or FORMER or EARLIER or OLD are commandment mentioned in v5 and 16. This is what is cancelled or disannulled in v18 and it must include 'commandment to take tithe' as stated in v5 and v16.

to be continue . . .

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Goshen360(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2013
There's absolutely no one scripture that mentioned tithe or taught tithe to the church, not one. Many people think everything written in the bible is for application for Christians. There're things written for our learning or study or information and not everything written in the Bible was written for our application. For instance, how do we apply the creation account to ourselves? Do we apply it by creation the world again? How do we crossing the red sea to ourselves? How do we apply the flood of Noah to ourselves? etc.

When God speaks, he spoke to different people at different dispensation and under different covenant\agreement. Hebrews 1:1-3. Christian example is from Christ and the early Apostles. There's no one single scripture where the early church tithe nor the Apostles taught tithe to them. We, Christians are under a new covenant and this new covenant is not a continuation of the old, that was made with Israel. The new covenant is completely different, not based on 'do this' and God 'will do that' agreement. This new covenant is based on what Christ had done.

The Apostles taught,

New International Version
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' Acts 20:35

The Apostle taught 'giving', not tithing to the church. They imported the words of Christ. If Christ had taught them tithing, they would have also imported it and taught it to the church. What Christ taught specifically TO HIS DISCIPLES and APOSTLES are His testament\will that was carried on by the Apostles into the new testament that took effect after the death of Christ.

How does God therefore bless Christians today? It is by giving! "'It is more blessed to give than to receive". Giving doesn't have to be limited to the church, give to poor, neighbors, fatherless, motherless, anyone. Giving should therefore be done willing and cheerfully, not in fear of devourer or to attract opened door, not grudgingly etc. Many tithe today because they are in fear of devourer or curse. Malachi 3 wasn't written to Christians but to correct dishonest priests in the days of Malachi, please read Malachi from chapter 1 and follow the context.

I'm not a tither but I'm a giver. I'm blessed beyond limits since I understood this simple truth. There're is no devourer on my life nor on my job. The fundamental and biblical truth of blessing is in giving, not according to fixed regulations or law but as the heart purposes, not of necessity. The new testament giving negates the giving of tithe as stated in the law.

May the Lord open our understand to this truth in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by chy22(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2013
@ Goshen360 you have done justice to this topic, it is now left for the people who has ear to hear. God will continually bless you and all his people that do not deviate from the gospel of truth.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Michyeddy(f): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2013
I must say that if you are not deeply rooted in the christian faith,some NL users can mislead you...
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by omonikiba(f): 6:12am On Oct 07, 2013
Pastor Kun and your like, stop preaching about false hood, tithing is God's own principle, you cant be a tither and you are devoured, never, you come and tell me you are a tither and you fall sick always or your kids too always fall sick, or you lost things easily. i found in my life that i dont lost things, when isaster happen around my place i was miraculously secured and my properties, i dont visit hospitals, all these befall the children of disobedince. if a christain dont abide by God's principle, then how will you reign with Him? no disobedient child will make heaven be it on tithing or or ther areas.

if you say its old testament, what of other promises we claim? i shall not die but live, i shall not be barren, me and my children are for signs and wonders, are all these not found in old testament? Jesus said He is a fulfilment of the law, He has not come to abolish it.

please dont allow these false preachers to deprive you of his blessing and finally Heaven, no none tither will make heaven, because it is disobedience against His commandment.

tithing is kingdom principle, a pastor in kaduna usually preach agaist tithing, he tells his congretion he is the priest and dont want their tithe, this he continue and the member became so poor, all prayers to break the bondage of poverty were futile, but God is merciful, He cried out to God to know what was happeneing, God open His eyes to see where he missed it and how he is the curse of what was hapeneing to his congregation, atleast thanks to God He did not allow him to die in his sins, if you cause another to false, He will require there blood in your hand and you a lost soul forever.

pastor kun, desist from preaching against the gospel Christ and His principles. you cant kick against the stone and not get hurt, you are kicking against God because you are doing what the devil love doing, be warned!
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2013
Trying to liberate people from tithes? That's ridiculous, please liberate people from sin

Pastorkun, goshen, if you were called, go and persuade sinners to repent.

Funny enough, the atheist love ur doctrines!
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2013
iv4fb: Trying to liberate people from tithes? That's ridiculous, please liberate people from sin

Pastorkun, goshen, if you were called, go and persuade sinners to repent.

Funny enough, the atheist love ur doctrines!

Just like Kidnappers, corrupt politicians and fraudsters love the 'seed sowing' doctrine as it enables them 'cleanse' their darkened conscience.

My bro, honesty and truthfulness are attributes every human being irrespective of class, creed or religion should imbibe.

1 Like

Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 07, 2013
fr_evangel:

You don't seem to get it. You are the one not speaking from scriptures here. All and more of what you are saying here I preached out of ignorance for 10 years!
The only thing that helped me is that I had a passion for the right and studied for myself. At first, I was afraid to ask questions but then I overcame the fear as I was not after personal gains. In short, I was running from personal gains.
It was easier to accept some of these false teachings as I would "profit" greatly from them. I chose to stay with the scriptures rather.
stop telling us you preached it for ten years!..in the kingdom of God, time is not a determinant of righteousness.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2013
fr_evangel:

You have really mixed things up. Notice how you have no scripture foundation for your teachings?
Jesus never said upon Peter, He will build the Church. That is another discussion entirely. You are totally wrong here.
hmmm i never quote verses on my own if you haven't read about it in the ten years of your ministry, just ask "matt16-18 and i tell you, you are peter(cephas,meaning stone), and on this rock i will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it...yes i do quote bible passages without telling you the chapter, but as a christian i expected you to know them since you studied the bible for ten years
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2013
fr_evangel:

You don't seem to get it. You are the one not speaking from scriptures here. All and more of what you are saying here I preached out of ignorance for 10 years!
The only thing that helped me is that I had a passion for the right and studied for myself. At first, I was afraid to ask questions but then I overcame the fear as I was not after personal gains. In short, I was running from personal gains.
It was easier to accept some of these false teachings as I would "profit" greatly from them. I chose to stay with the scriptures rather.
have you heard of the word back-sliding? Go and check those classified as back sliders...rebellion in the house of God is not tolerated....you've been quoting so many verses, but You've never quoted a verse that says "THOU SHALL NOT PAY TITHES" i will continue paying my tithes until i see a verse that tells me not to pay it.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2013
Candour:

Even when its clearly against what is written in the bible? You also said Jesus is the head of the church but because he can't cone down to count offerings he made Peter the head. How do all these sound in your ears?

You are also insisting that the prophets of old who were clearly not levites ate tithes when this is also very clearly against the bible and you still insist I should follow your thought because you're right?

My bro. Pls go back and read your bible. At least you can be sure I didn't write it. Even if you continue tithing, it will be nice you get some clarifications on some very wrong and incorrect assumptions and beliefs you have about the word and your Christian faith
the funniest thing is that there is no verse of the bible that say "thou shall not pay your tithe" search for one, if you find any, then your doctrine is right.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2013
chy22:
Are sure of what you are saying, does it mean that john the baptist, whom Jesus went to for baptism was higher than him. I don't think that is the case
did you even read my message?? I stated clearly that there was none higher than Jesus, even john confessed it when he was Jesus....so What're you directing that post at?
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by Candour(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2013
Elliotwiz1: the funniest thing is that there is no verse of the bible that say "thou shall not pay your tithe" search for one, if you find any, then your doctrine is right.

No wahala my bro.

I only want you to know that supporting your tithe practice on erroneous beliefs that Prophets Elijah and co received tithes is plain wrong as is also saying the apostles who were not LEVITES received tithe. If you could get those wrong, how are you sure you got every other thing right?

Since you're convinced you should tithe, i wish you well with your practice. I know i shouldn't and i dont.

let every one be persuaded in his heart

Cheers
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by IamDavid(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2013
We don't need to be confused by any man. What we simply need to do is to pray and read our Bibles carefully, prayerfully, and whatever it says, we do it.
Re: Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here by ruudboie(m): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=Ray McBlue]Religion easily has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man…living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day.

And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time.

But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money. grin[/quote
]
Pagan

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State / Pope Francis Baptizes John Francesco Ogah, Nigerian Beggar Turned Hero / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.