Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (40136 Views)

$9.3M Arms Deal: Names Of Nigerian Crew Members Revealed! / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise: [/b]

I suspect that too grin

I need HELP!!! Too much Blood in my Alchohol stream.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

That is part of our duty as caring mods grin grin ;Dm helping some loners get some much needed attention
If we don't help them, who will? The thread would have still been in page one. If you doubt me, count the number of posts that actually supported this nonsense. grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by bigx(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol, you de pay Seun and the Mods?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kamanda:

grin grin grin drink more 'blood' then
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: If we don't help them, who will? The thread would have still been in page one. If you doubt me, count the number of posts that actually supported this nonsense. grin

Sadly they don't appreciate our selfless service grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by wizzyblast(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
[color=#006600]abmjgt[color=#006600]
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

ASUU strike has allowed some kids to invade nairaland while mum & daddy are at work.
Bro! Your moniker should be ''Just*opposite of wise*''
What has ASUU got to do with this?
I thought a username should mirror the user reasoning not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by vedaxcool(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
I endorse the op, I feel it is my inalienable right to be able to delete my account when I no longer want to post on NL, the response by certain mods on this thread is very disappointing and reflects the behavior of NL management, regardless of how silly a post is, posters must be treated with respect, irrespective of whether they are victims of ASUU or not does not justify such behavior! More people should endorse this message though OP should have gathered signatures rather than issue threats, we should always try peaceful means before resorting to threats etc.

9 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by justwise(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Oildichotomy^:

Bro! Your moniker should be ''Just*opposite of wise*''
What has ASUU got to do with this?
I thought a username should mirror the user reasoning not the other way round.

Your ability to think outside the box is severely limited.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by callydon(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Some MODS here take NairaLand as if its there fathers personal property...
like I said b4, NO FULLY EMPLOYED Nigerian can be a mod here. I've since stopped replying Mods here cos most of them are jst JOBLESS or at best JAMBITES dats Y they can afford to sit around n look for posts to delete n hide...
@OP, we r solidly behind U, especially on dat "Delete account" button.

16 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by druid06(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Audrei: Sexkills, always living to his reputation of being a cunnt.. *Oppps* Sorry. I meant to say a punnani. I don't want to be caught breaking any rules on this fine forum.. wink

And where the fucck is that IjebuMan called Seun. I guess he might have indirectly seen this open letter since nothing of importance passes him by on his forum. I'm not sure what his reason is for being quiet and mute to this situation but whatever the case is. I say, Fucck him.

We understand the forum is actually free but we're indirectly making you rich dude with all the millions of ads we've clicked for your sorry asss.. So if a members asks for your attention regarding a particular mod or defunct functions on your forum, Seun you're supposed to respond in kind with a 'yes sir?' How can I can improve this forum for better use?

What a pathetic bunch of sore losers these Mod's are. Seun sure knows how to pick em. I fuccking hate them all.

cool man.

13 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
This post have been hidden
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by vedaxcool(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Guys let us refrain from insulting anybody, a certain mod is here to provoke us in order for us to make it personal, let's us continue to post on all front page topic so that our signatures would be seen by other members who would see our demands.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Oildichotomy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
justwise:

Your ability to think outside the box is severely limited.
Outside which box?
Your 'box'?
BTW, It seems you just heard about the clichè.
Please its usage in this context is totally uncalled for.
Sorry = Your teacher has to work harder on your semantics!

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmm... i pity Seun with this kinds of MOD he is having. In as much as i respect his decision to have them moderate here, i also want to say that if Seun had put up this kind of unwise attitude unwise and lack of professionalism as portrayed by 'Justwise' and 'Sexkillz', i doubt if Nairaland will be where it is today. I don't know what would have been the fate of this Africa foremost forum if Seun had resulted to insulting members when this forum was yet to reach limelight.

#OperationSaveNairaland

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Lilimax(f): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Davo93: Hmmm... i pity Seun with this kinds of MOD he is having. In as much as i respect his decision to have them moderate here, i also want to say that if Seun had put up this kind of unwise attitude unwise and lack of professionalism as portrayed by 'Justwise' and 'Sexkillz', i doubt if Nairaland will be where it is today. I don't know what would have been the fate of this Africa foremost forum if Seun had resulted to insulting members when this forum was yet to reach limelight.

#OperationSaveNairaland
Just to satisfy my curiosity, which section does Justwise moderate?
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: Demand? You think this is your father's house where you demand school fees from him?

This sexkillz is such an arrogant MTF, u think nairaland is too big to fail now abi grin I laff in spanish

13 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
berem: Falls from Olumo Rock! grin grin

ojigbijigbi
*Catches her buttox n brezz
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: u no jst wise at all all , even if u add those living abroad it doesnt add to the 1 million plus users. Most nairaland users have alternate accounts.

yesu oghene
oyege yege
*Falls from Zinc
lai la ah inlalah
Chai see bashing
ah never see

My God see bashing
Today na today

NL moderators av hear it

The Uprising Against The Tyranny Of Nairaland's Tyranic Iron Fisted So called ***'s

Frontpage o

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexytabhi:
There's no better lunch than this entertainment. grin grin

my Sister this 1 don pass Cinematopia

My Signature dey fear dem
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
oya make we march go Otta now!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kamanda:

lwkmd
this hot is too topic
please open the breeze n let the window come in

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
Front page MODS!!!

Please @all, kindly put up the link to this topic in your signatures.

Solidarity!
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
sexkillz: If we don't help them, who will? The thread would have still been in page one. If you doubt me, count the number of posts that actually supported this nonsense. grin

Oya patewo
Is A Great Ashiefmens

Sunday is Next tomorrow
Thanksgiving tinz on ur mind

Then banks would open on monday go use am collect money from bank

Awon Prefects
Sanitary/Toilet Prefect.

7 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Davo93(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lilimax: Just to satisfy my curiosity, which section does Justwise moderate?
I can't really figure out at the moment but he sounds like one.
Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
I must say that I'm highly disappointed by the responses made by the MODS who've replied this thread. To you guys, what he and others are saying may not make any sense at all but I still do not see any reason why you should be so obnoxious.

You keep saying members aren't interested in it, but how do you expect them to know about it, if you keep practicing obscurantism. Threads like this are meant to be on the FP to get the best response from other members and not just hidden in a particular section.

As already pointed out, Seun is the owner of this forum and his decision about this stands. You can keep rambling on and on and on, but if Seun says yes, there's nothing you can possibly do. I hope he actually responds positively to these petitions because this forum wouldn't have been successful without the presence of these members.

10 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by adekayo1234(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
IMO, the only constant thing in this world is change and anyone who stands against such a beautiful idea put forward by the op must be ignorant of the age we are living in. however, peaceful means should be used before issuing threat. I am also alarmed by the way some people here are displaying immaturity. if you don't like an idea, insulting the op shouldn't be the next thing and supporters of the op too should know that only Seun can effect this change. This thread should make front page as a vital point is being raised here.....gracias

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
adekayo_1234: IMO, the only constant thing in this world is change and anyone who stands against such a beautiful idea put forward by the op must be ignorant of the age we are living in. however, peaceful means should be used before issuing threat. I am also alarmed by the way some people here are displaying immaturity. if you don't like an idea, insulting the op shouldn't be the next thing and supporters of the op too should know that only Seun can effect this change. This thread should make front page as a vital point is being raised here.....gracias

I pray o
When they av been bashed allover
because their mouths run faster dan my farts..
How can it get to FP

*Lets Pray..close ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50)

My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.