Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (31391 Views)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by manjiggy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tosin7: But another problem is that, the last time I was in Ibadan I was embarrased by the dirts and filthiness in the town. In the past 10 years of my touring Nigeria am yet to see anywhere that is as dirty and decaying as Ibadan. Just hope that shoprite will help us clean the town a bit. Again how are they going to tackle the issues of our mud houses and brown zinc that is defacing this our beloved city? Please oo they should do well to assist us.
That's not true. Where have you toured in Nigeria?
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by felifeli: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
chaircover:

Thank you ooooooo!
He fixed it grin

LOL I am sure it didn't take him 10 minutes. Real wizard with phones
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by felifeli: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
chaircover:

like 5 minutes grin grin
Enjoy!
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by geeez: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tosin7: Still wondering how this malls will survive in Ibadan, when I consider the degree of poverty here. Well!!

How they survive is that people travel all the way from Onitsha, Enugu, Owerri and Aba to but Knorr cubes in Ibadan Shoprite

If they didn't the shops would have closed down long before now wouldn't they?

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by easyz(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
Mafia Man: https://www.nairaland.com/1379528/low-patronage-hits-newly-openedz

https://www.nairaland.com/1379869/patronage-newly-opened-shoprite-ibadan

^^^
All the bigoted fools on these threads should go and die.

Another mall will be open up around ring road soon.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Drae20: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
I currently work around Oluyole in Ibadan.

The current site is a MASSIVE construction site.

It located on a land of about 20 hectare, this second Shoprite will probably be one of the BIGGEST Shoprite stores in Nigeria when completed.
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by ultrazone(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
mm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / Withdraw Bank's Money With A.t.m Master Pin Code / EFCC Arrests Uche Ogah In Lagos Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.