Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan (30931 Views)

Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria / Shoprite To Open Its Sixth Store In KWARA Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Tosin7(f): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Still wondering how this malls will survive in Ibadan, when I consider the degree of poverty here. Well!!

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tosin7: Still wondering how this malls will survive in Ibadan, when I consider the degree of poverty here. Well!!
keep hating,what do you know?
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Moderator see the number of post una hide,haba na wetin?una no dey tire?abeg hide this one too,mtcheeeeew
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by laurel03(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
The best supermarket that sell lowest price in ibadan is pinnacles even most of their things are even cheaper than Agbeni Market let alone shoprite.. Except that they don't sell foreign food. I am from south south, I have stayed in all region of the country and the best region is south west either you like it or not and the level of development is far beyond other region. Even the company in ibadan alone are more than all the entire south east. Up till now they come from SE to ibadan to buy detergent and how many production company are in the east? Compare any company with P&G or BTA in d east 95% of companies located in Yoruba Land. D best place to invest is Yoruba Land.. No bokoharam, No Millitant and No kinappers.

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Italiano1:

Would you be giving us these wonderful economic analyses if they were expanding in Enugu? Of course not! When Econet and MTN came into Nigeria, who owned them? Black Jews? Abeg waka far my friend
God bless you for giving the foool the right answer
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by Olaone1: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Very true. Even though idishin, where I stay isn't very far from dugbe . I personally don't see myself going to shoprite from my end when I can shop conveniently at foodco in jericho. So I don't expect someone staying in bodija, challenge, UI or iyana church as you said going all the way to heritage mall regularly cos of shoprite, except of course they have something else to do in the mall.
Really? cool cool

BTW, Foodco is okay. Luv their peppered chicken, Bread, Moin Moin and chicken pie
Re: Shoprite To Open Another Store In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
laurel03: The best supermarket that sell lowest price in ibadan is pinnacles even most of their things are even cheaper than Agbeni Market let alone shoprite.. Except that they don't sell foreign food. I am from south south, I have stayed in all region of the country and the best region is south west either you like it or not and the level of development is far beyond other region. Even the company in ibadan alone are more than all the entire south east. Up till now they come from SE to ibadan to buy detergent and how many production company are in the east? Compare any company with P&G or BTA in d east 95% of companies located in Yoruba Land. D best place to invest is Yoruba Land.. No bokoharam, No Millitant and No kinappers.
wa sere omo,pls tell them. God bless your entire generation. Let them keep hating us,we no send,a ti se kona month won lara,we don go far far,catch us if you can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State / Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.