Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (16635 Views)

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by felicity17(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
All believers are the regenerative Israel
And what God has said to one.......
He has said to all......

Shalom
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
[size=18pt]^SHUT UP!

THE GODS HAD BLESSED HAUSALAND WITH DIVINE KNOWLEDGE WAY BEFORE YOUR UGLY JEWS EVEN KNEW WHAT GOD IS.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by felicity17(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
The truth sayer: Am sorry for saying this becoz i dnt knw if it may hurt some1. The real/correct bible was changed by ancient chriatian leaders, after changing it, they then hide the real bible of prophet ISAH(jesus{a.s}) so that we the end people will not see the truth about God and his Messengers. Beer with me, just think, have u ever seen where Qur'an verse was changed? or even a single alphabet was changed from the holy Qur'an?. I can remember this year(about last 4-5month) that was shown in many satelite chanel medias that 1 of the hidden real bible is in TURKEY, but the holders request for a great amout of money for each page of it for them to release it, but i dont knw why no1 cares about it again. Pls and please am sorry if it hurts u, thank u for beering with me.........

Lolololololozzzz
u read so many versions od the davinci code I c
Use ur skull & reason out how that book ends
no where
Hahahahahahahahah
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
Here's my rational and unbiased contribution as a good Yoruba pagan I try to promote knowledge and wisdom.

God is the creator of the entire omniverse(for those who need definition chk ur dictionary).

atheist believe there is no God. Not in the sense that there is no creator force but that there isn't a spirit sitting on a throne talking to humans and sending holy spirits. I for one prefer to have an atheistic state of mind that a Christian or Muslim state of mind(dats for mentality handicapped people).

Now God hasn't been fully understood by men. And so many groups of people have their views.

God is not some kind of big boss giant that sits on a throne like most religions portray him. He is not even a "He" or a "she" God is just God and cannot be restricted to gender, God is the creator of the universe but not as if he just spoke words and the universe appeared, not like he just sends meteors to cause some kind chemical reaction that triggered the creation of earth.

God doesn't have a personified body, like Christians would say he created man in his image, what is the image of God? How many hands does he have, how many legs, does he have a butt? What about sex organs?

God is pure and conscious energy, the ultimate form of all energy, God is the source of all known energy.

God is not in a man figure, no one has seen God, no one has ever, no one can

Everything is energy, energy drives the universe, and contrary to atheistic views, this energy is conscious(at least the ultimate form is).

My religion teaches me that all humans have a large amount of a special kind of energy, deposited in us by God. This special energy is our souls(which has a high level of consciousness).

Now the existence of heaven(a realm full of experience after death) has been questioned, even I question it's existence sometimes. I imagine this energy(our souls) changes form after death.

As a Yoruba I would use Yoruba philosophy and go by the religion of my fore fathers as I have interpreted it.

I believe the ultimate energy(Olodumare/God) forms smaller units of himself to be referred to as gods(The orishas or better the Irunmole). They are now separate entities, but still a distant aspect of God. The gods are appointed to various duties in the control of the universe, and are closer to men than the supreme God, who is somewhere in the omniverse, a place endowed with the glory of pure energy, which religious folks call heaven.

God is the father to everything ever created, because from him the universe is formed.

It is more appropriate to say God formed the universe rather than God created the universe. The universe is formed from God himself, his pure energy evolved over time to form animate objects like planets. The universe is part of God.

I don't know how much you folks understand my post but you should probably read over until you understand perfectly.

Every living thing including humans are also part of God. We might be separate entities with different identities but we are distant aspect of God, a little more distant than the gods.
You see what makes the living different from the non-living things is the soul, take the soul as a special form of energy naturally selected to activate living characteristic when in contact with non-living things, our bodies are nothing more than earthly particles but the soul is the bringer of life to these lifeless particles.
Even atheist can't explain life, they don't know the reason we are different from rocks. It's the natural selection of the already divided units of the ultimate energy, some energies evolve to make rocks, some to make trees, some to make humans.

God is the same and only God, no two Gods, there are gods, who are distant aspects of God, but they are only formed from the pure energy of God.

God is the God of all nations, there might be different views of God, some being totally wrong and stupid(like the Christian view) but most ancient nations have resolved this and decided to worship this creator force.

You should know that God doesn't have a voice, at least it cannot be proven, so claims of the quran and Bible of being the word of God is poo.

No one can boost of hearing God, if atol you hear things in your head, that would just be intuition and instincts which the soul enables the brain to perform.

Brainwashed Christians and muslims(mostly Christians tho) would believe that God is personified, he has human features, sitting on a throne, yelling instructions to man and his angels. This is totally wrong, that is why the claim of yeshua being the only son of God is a dumb statement.

How can the creator of the universe, choose one nation out of thousands and promise an old man that if he worships him without doubt that he would bless him. This sounds more like a Christian demon than an actual God

There's no such thing as God of Israel, or God of china. It's God of the omniverse. He is not biased, discriminative(how can he be discriminative and biased if he created everything).

In conclusion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is a lie, fraud, a deliberate attempt to control the minds of humans

Btw. I use "God" and "gods" even when I rather not...just to make enough people understand

5 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

No!

God of Israel is not for all.

He helped Israel defeat other nations.

No father will assist one child in fighting his other children.

My own God is Chineke.

Yours could be Allah, Oluwa, Jehovah, Amadioha, Ogun, etc.

/

You are blessed

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
God is God and The I AM AND the I AM THAT I AM. If you call Him HIS NAME , HE will answer if HE is your GOD. His Names, when applied rightly by the right person or people works great and unique wonders. Don't abuse or instigate people against HIM. Thesame God of Israel is my God forever, and you should know that He is also the True Consuming Fire. Repent now for your good and accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and Lord. Use Rms 10 vs 9, 10. HE is coming soon.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
macof: Here's my rational and unbiased contribution as a good Yoruba pagan I promote knowledge and wisdom.

God is the creator of the entire omniverse(for those who need definition chk ur dictionary).

atheist believe there is no God. Not in the sense that there is no creator force but that there isn't a spirit sitting on a throne talking to humans and sending holy spirits. I for one prefer to have an atheistic state of mind that a Christian or Muslim state of mind(dats for mentality handicapped people).

Now God hasn't been fully understood by men. And so many groups of people have their views.

God is not some kind of big boss giant that sits on a throne like most religions portray him. He is not even a "He" or a "she" God is just God and cannot be restricted to gender, God is the creator of the universe but not as if he just spoke words and the universe appeared, not like he just sends meteors to cause some kind chemical reaction that triggered the creation of earth.

God doesn't have a personified body, like Christians would say he created man in his image, what is the image of God? How many hands does he have, how many legs, does he have a butt? What about sex organs?

God is pure and conscious energy, the ultimate form of all energy, God is the source of all known energy.

God is not in a man figure, no one has seen God, no one has ever, no one can(by "one" I mean humans).

Everything is energy, energy drives the universe, and contrary to atheistic views, this energy is conscious(at least the ultimate form is).

My religion teaches me that all humans have a large amount of a special kind of energy, deposited in us by God. This special energy is our souls(which has a high level of consciousness).

Now the existence of heaven as been questioned, even I question it's existence sometimes. I imagine this energy(our souls) changes form after death.

As I Yoruba I would use Yoruba philosophy and go by the religion of my fore fathers as I have interpreted it.

I believe the ultimate energy(Olodumare/God) forms smaller units of himself to be referred to as gods(The orishas). They are now separate entities, but still a distant aspect of God. The gods are appointed to various duties in the control of the universe, and are closer to men than the supreme God, who is somewhere in the omniverse, a place endowed with the glory of pure energy, which religious folks call heaven.

God is the father to everything ever created, because from him the universe is formed.

It is more appropriate to say God formed the universe rather than God created the universe. The universe is formed from God himself, his pure energy evolved over time to form animate objects like planets. The universe is part of God.

I don't know how much you folks understand my post but you should probably read over until you understand perfectly.

Every living thing including humans are also part of God. We might be separate entities with different identities but we are distant aspect of God, a little more distant than the gods.
You see what makes the living different from the non-living things is the soul, take the soul as a special form of energy naturally selected to activate living characteristic when in contact with non-living things, our bodies are nothing more than earthly particles but the soul is the bringer of life to these lifeless particles.
Even atheist can't explain life, they don't know the reason we are different from rocks. It's the natural selection of the already divided units of the ultimate energy, some energies evolve to make rocks, some to make trees, some to make humans.

God is the same and only God, no two Gods, there are gods, who are distant aspects of God, but they are only formed from the pure energy of God.

God is the God of all nations, there might be different views of God, some being totally wrong and stupid(like the Christian view) but most ancient nations have resolved this and decided to worship this creator force.

You should know that God doesn't have a voice, at least it cannot be proven, so claims of the quran and Bible of being the word of God is poo.

No one can boost of hearing God, if atol you hear things in your head, that would just be intuition and instincts which the soul enables the brain to perform.

Brainwashed Christians and muslims(mostly Christians tho) would believe that God is personified, he has human features, sitting on a throne, yelling instructions to man and his angels. This is totally wrong, that is why the claim of yeshua being the only son of God is a dumb statement.

How can the creator of the universe, choose one nation out of thousands and promise an old man that if he worships him without doubt that he would bless him. This sounds more like a Christian demon than an actual God

There's no such thing as God of Israel, or God of china. It's God of the omniverse. He is not biased, discriminative(how can he be discriminative and biased if he created everything).

In conclusion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is a lie, fraud, a deliberate attempt to control the minds of humans

The Gods Bless You.

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

The Gods Bless You.
And you too, my friend

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Beync(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
God was God of Isreal. He choose the nation of Isreal as a special people and he made covenant with them. Yes he was God of the physical nation of Isreal. But he ceased to be God of Isreal at the point when he made the new covenant with the people of all nations by sacrificing Jesus Christ so that from any nation who ever exercises faith in him will benefit from the new covenant.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Beync: God was God of Isreal. He choose the nation of Isreal as a special people and he made covenant with them. Yes he was God of the physical nation of Isreal. But he ceased to be God of Isreal at the point when he made the new covenant with the people of all nations by sacrificing Jesus Christ so that from any nation who ever exercises faith in him will benefit from the new covenant.

and who are you? Gods spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by thegrinch(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Garri_Activist: The God of Israel is the God of Egypt, HE is also The God of Jesus! And He is The God of Moses, Abraham, Isaac. He is The God of USA, CHINA, JAPAN, NIGERIA, God of the universe..

He's name is Allah cool

Mister, for your information, your Allah is god with a small g. An after thought of someone desperately seeking attention

As much as you want to believe otherwise, JEHOVAH is not the same as allah.

The Nigerian Society is one that craves religious tolerance so much to want to equate gods with GOD.

But don't hang yourself yet, everyone has a right to believe what they want, but all beliefs are not equal.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Beync(f): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and who are you? Gods spokesperson
yes! Gods Ambassador.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by babs123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Somebody just reduced Jehovah to 'a conscious energy'! I pray he reveals Himself to you.
Let's be careful what we say. Its enough you are misled. Don't mislead others. That's a burden you don't want to bear.
He is the 'highest form of conscious energy'. And he created you as what? - the second highest form of conscious energy? Or the lowest form?
And @ OP, what kind of question are you asking? If Kunle is your first child and Kemi is your second, does calling you daddy Kunle mean you are not daddy Kemi?
Or have you not read in your bible that we were grafted into the lineage of Abraham when we give our lives to christ?

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Beync: yes! Gods Ambassador.

shut up.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Fantacy1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
nnofaith: yeye! pot calling the kettle black. like the koranic god is any better! allah is a local god of the arabs.
Allah is nt jux a local God of d Arabs. There wia many oda gods in Arab while Allah is d family god(diety) of d father of Muhamed Elder broda of Jihad. Muhamed being a stuborn and selfish person decleared his family god d most supreme and insisted dat evrybody in Artab must worship his family god Alah. He forcely pushed sm cowards 2 accept dat and eventually it resulted 2 war which led Muhamed in2 exile(wia he was welcomed and haboured by sm christians) 4rm wia he nw reinforced 2 join his broda Jihad who ve den started a fresh fight internally(reason 4 which Muslims call Jihad a holy war/fight of faith).... El Rufia can call me 4 a debate so I make tins clear 2 Islams else dey shud provide a more competent person 4 such debate. No offense and no compromise please... I ve my facts

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by riddo2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
yaksnet: I have been pondering over this and I think each country or race or region has It's own special God and It's special sovereign rights bestowed on it by It's worshippers.... for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this
madness
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
babs123: Somebody just reduced Jehovah to 'a conscious energy'! I pray he reveals Himself to you.
Let's be careful what we say. Its enough you are misled. Don't mislead others. That's a burden you don't want to bear.
He is the 'highest form of conscious energy'. And he created you as what? - the second highest form of conscious energy? Or the lowest form?

Ok God is not conscious energy, he is a big boss giant sitting on a majesty throne in heaven, using words to control the universe. Does this sound like something an intelligent person would believe, you had better gain knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nnofaith: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Beync: God was God of Isreal. He choose the nation of Isreal as a special people and he made covenant with them. Yes he was God of the physical nation of Isreal. But he ceased to be God of Isreal at the point when he made the new covenant with the people of all nations by sacrificing Jesus Christ so that from any nation who ever exercises faith in him will benefit from the new covenant.
true! That is why Jesus toured the whole world before he died. He not only preached in Israel he made sure he spread the gospel round the globe. If he had lived and died in Israel without doing this then the Op argument would have been valid.

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by joe4christ(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: Here's my rational and unbiased contribution as a good Yoruba pagan I promote knowledge and wisdom.

God is not in a man figure, no one has seen God, no one has ever, no one can(by "one" I mean humans).

Now the existence of heaven as been questioned, even I question it's existence sometimes. I imagine this energy(our souls) changes form after death.

As I Yoruba I would use Yoruba philosophy and go by the religion of my fore fathers as I have interpreted it.

I believe the ultimate energy(Olodumare/God) forms smaller units of himself to be referred to as gods(The orishas). They are now separate entities, but still a distant aspect of God. The gods are appointed to various duties in the control of the universe, and are closer to men than the supreme God, who is somewhere in the omniverse, a place endowed with the glory of pure energy, which religious folks call heaven.

This is hard, but i know it's the truth...

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by GooseBaba: 4:03am On Oct 14, 2013
nnofaith: true! That is why Jesus toured the whole world before he died. He not only preached in Israel he made sure he spread the gospel round the globe. If he had lived and died in Israel without doing this then the Op argument would have been valid.

Did you just make this sh..it up? When did Jesus spread his gospel from a global perspective while he was alive? I see you have received the Holy Spirit of deception and lie lie.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 14, 2013
joe4christ:

This is hard, but i know it's the truth...
How can it be truth when his statements contradicts biblical evidences?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by GooseBaba: 5:58am On Oct 14, 2013
^^^^^^"biblical evidence" ...LMAO..!!!

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2013
GooseBaba: ^^^^^^"biblical evidence" ...LMAO..!!!
What is the evidence that energy exist? In books or your imaginations? tongue
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by GooseBaba: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2013
^^^^^^"biblical evidence" ...LMAO..!!!

You ignore the universe that sustains your existence while you embrace the imaginations of men...reality check.! No man or book speaks for God.

Your existence is God. Your existence cannot be plagerised, the universe cannot be re-written, you cannot convert God through the writings of men.

Look around you there is chaos, because men think they can speak for God. Different books, different rules but we breath the same air with no strings attached.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2013
GooseBaba: ^^^^^^"biblical evidence" ...LMAO..!!!

You ignore the universe that sustains your existence while you embrace the imaginations of men...reality check.! No man or book speaks for God.

Your existence is God. Your existence cannot be plagerised, the universe cannot be re-written, you cannot convert God through the writings of men.

Look around you there is chaos, because men think they can speak for God. Different books, different rules but we breath the same air with no strings attached.
you IGnored my question forcing me to accept your opinions ABI? what makes you think your philosophy is right and others are wrong?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Pukkah: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2013
babs123:
And @ OP, what kind of question are you asking? If Kunle is your first child and Kemi is your second, does calling you daddy Kunle mean you are not daddy Kemi?
Or have you not read in your bible that we were grafted into the lineage of Abraham when we give our lives to christ?

You're using human reasoning to replace/explain the reasoning of God. This is grossly inadequate.

Why should the man be referred to as Daddy Kunle and not as 'his name', 'daddy', 'daddy of Kunle and Kemi' or 'a man', etc?

Why cause confusion?

Who told you using affixing the first child's name to 'daddy' is the best way to refer to a man? Is it even universally acceptable or practiced?

In real life, even children whose names aren't used to call the father feel 'left out' which is the essence of the OP's question.

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: What is the evidence that energy exist? In books or your imaginations? tongue
I can't believe someone is asking this question...wat stupid evidence do u need? Energy is everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by GooseBaba: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: you IGnored my question forcing me to accept your opinions ABI? what makes you think your philosophy is right and others are wrong?

Your question is simple your existence is energy. You don't need a book or your imgination for that..look around you, everything about our existence is energy FACT.! Look around you not everybody needs your biblical god to exsist FACT.! This is not an opinion or philosophy it's a FACT that you can only attempt to dispute through your imagination and biblical blackmail nothing more.

FACT..The universe sustains humanity not the imagination of men.
FACT.! There are billions of people that do not know your jealous god, yet they bask in the glory of God, but you will be eager to condemn them to the wrath of your god.
FACT! The universe sustains the existence of mankind without any string attached, yet you proclaim exclusivity "chosen one"
FACT.! Even in death we are still one with the universe. Your physical body which is energy still contributes to mankind.

The essence within us which we call soul promotes our imagination to seek answers, why are we here.?what is the essence of our existence? What happens after death? Man tries to answer those questions he writes a book about heaven and hell and makes his tribe or country men the chosen ones.

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: I can't believe someone is asking this question...wat stupid evidence do u need? Energy is everywhere
what is the source of this energy?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
GooseBaba:

Your question is simple your existence is energy. You don't need a book or your imgination for that..look around you, everything about our existence is energy FACT.! Look around you not everybody needs your biblical god to exsist FACT.! This is not an opinion or philosophy it's a FACT that you can only attempt to dispute through your imagination and biblical blackmail nothing more.

FACT..The universe sustains humanity not the imagination of men.
FACT.! There are billions of people that do not know your jealous god, yet they bask in the glory of God, but you will be eager to condemn them to the wrath of your god.
FACT! The universe sustains the existence of mankind without any string attached, yet you proclaim exclusivity "chosen one"
FACT.! Even in death we are still one with the universe. Your physical body which is energy still contributes to mankind.

The essence within us which we call soul promotes our imagination to seek answers, why are we here.?what is the essence of our existence? What happens after death? Man tries to answer those questions he writes a book about heaven and hell and makes his tribe or country men the chosen ones.
All these are all philosophies you still READ IN A BOOK.

What is the source of your so called energy? angry

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nnofaith: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2013
GooseBaba:

Did you just make this sh..it up? When did Jesus spread his gospel from a global perspective while he was alive? I see you have received the Holy Spirit of deception and lie lie.
Jesus visited hundreds of countries, he was in China, Japan, Australia, Brazil, the USA, Ethiopia, Nigeria etc. Working diligently to spread the gospel. If you check the book of Paul chapter 5 verse 6 you will see it there.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2013
bufness: I no fit blame u, wen did d eqyptian protect israelites ...abeq parkwell paqan

Go and read your Bible..

How did Isreal end up in Egypt?!

It was when Hunger wanted to kill them off.. That was when Joseph went and Begged Pharoah to please accomodate his starvation and hunger ridden people. Now Pharoah graciouslyopened his doors to these Jews, not knowing that they were leaches that would never leave.. They stayed there and multiplied like rats and almost filled up the Egyptian lands with Jew babies..

If not for the graicousness of the Pharoah of Egypt, those Jews would have died in the Wilderness as the Normads that they were.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / What Is The Difference Between Soul Winning And Evangelism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.