Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (16639 Views)

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 8:45am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: what is the source of this energy?
Speaking like an atheist, are u one?

Well to answer ur question.

God is the source of all energy, God himself is pure energy, the ultimate form of energy.

As any educated person would know, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another

The entire universe is formed from God; he is the source of everything.

The God of Israel as portrayed in the Bible is nothing more than the imagination of men, it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2013
nnofaith: Jesus visited hundreds of countries, he was in China, Japan, Australia, Brazil, the USA, Ethiopia, Nigeria etc. Working diligently to spread the gospel. If you check the book of Paul chapter 5 verse 6 you will see it there.
lmao this guy funny die.
am enjoying ur sarcasm anyway

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by worth(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2013
As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom[center]As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom[/center]As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2013
worth: As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom[center]As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom[/center]As for me and my family we love God of isreal because is the through God who can do anything i mean anything.He is true and only God who can create a path in d middle of red sea and many more.He loves soo tay and Jesus christ to the world to die for the sins of the world.mehn I love this Almighty God, and is unquestionable dat is my God the God of isreal the God of heaven and earth the God of everything.shalom

Did you have to post the same senseless thing 3 times?

Pls take ur slave self out of here. Worshipping the God of another man when you have your God

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Go and read your Bible..

How did Isreal end up in Egypt?!

It was when Hunger wanted to kill them off.. That was when Joseph went and Begged Pharoah to please accomodate his starvation and hunger ridden people. Now Pharoah graciouslyopened his doors to these Jews, not knowing that they were leaches that would never leave.. They stayed there and multiplied like rats and almost filled up the Egyptian lands with Jew babies..

If not for the graicousness of the Pharoah of Egypt, those Jews would have died in the Wilderness as the Normads that they were.

Aw much is a bible sef? Why can't folks take out time and study?

At the above bold, you really don't have a bible. Or maybe you can't read or maybe you just heard wrongly from sunday sch or maybe you are being sarcastic.

grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Gombs:

At the above bold, you really don't have a bible. Or maybe you can't read or maybe you just heard wrongly from sunday sch or maybe you are being sarcastic.

grin

What part of that summary was wrong?!

Wasnt it hunger that brought them Jews into Egypt?! grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

What part of that summary was wrong?!

Wasnt it hunger that brought them Jews into Egypt?! grin

This whole part

"That
was when Joseph went and Begged Pharoah to
please accomodate his starvation and hunger ridden
people. Now Pharoah graciouslyopened his doors to
these Jews, not knowing that they were leaches
that would never leave.. They stayed there and
multiplied like rats and almost filled up the Egyptian
lands with Jew babies"

The funny part of it all is the "Not knowing they were leeches that would never leave" meanwhile exodus was about these folks wanting to leave.

grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Gombs:

This whole part

"That
lands with Jew babies"

The funny part of it all is the "Not knowing they were leeches that would never leave" meanwhile exodus was about these folks wanting to leave.

grin

You are the one who doesn't understand the Bible.

Look at you protecting the interest of your slave masters.

At first the Jews loved it in Egypt, they began to act like they owned the land along side the aborigine Egyptians.

The new pharaoh of fear that the Jews might plan to take over Egypt, or ally with their enemies. Decided to make them slaves, make them work for all the free enjoyment they have had.

Now tell me if na u wey dem don turn to slave won't u want to leave?

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mintayo(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2013
macof:

You are the one who doesn't understand the Bible.

Look at you protecting the interest of your slave masters.

At first the Jews loved it in Egypt, they began to act like they owned the land along side the aborigine Egyptians.

The new pharaoh of fear that the Jews might plan to take over Egypt, or ally with their enemies. Decided to make them slaves, make them work for all the free enjoyment they have had.

Now tell me if na u wey dem don turn to slave won't u want to leave?
smh...so many confused souls.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mintayo(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Gombs:

grin
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Isahalbash(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
Babaleye: Its really funny if people can't follow the trend of how the gospel was made available to all men.
The children of Israel was God's first choice of people he wants them to serve him cos of the CONVENANT he mad wit abraham their father, but egyptians made dem slaves and serve other gods, God wasn't happy, so he sent Moses.
Now, God is a jealous God and doesn't spare anyone that gods against his will, thats ý he destroyed all pagans and he even destroyed israelites that commits same error, there's mo partiality.
The gospel was formerly for the israelites but when jesus came unto earth, israelites didnt believe he is the son of God, so they served other gods, that made God change his mind(God can change his mind, he just needs someone to stand in the gap)and therefore extend the gospel to the Gentiles(non israelites) and gave them the power to become his sons as long as we believe Jesus is the Son of God.
So don't think that it is recently that Israelites don't believe in Jesus, it has been like that since forever), they even call JESUS their brother, son of a carpenter, therefore he cannot be the son of God, little did they know

God changed his mind
Babaleye: Its really funny if people can't follow the trend of how the gospel was made available to all men.
The children of Israel was God's first choice of people he wants them to serve him cos of the CONVENANT he mad wit abraham their father, but egyptians made dem slaves and serve other gods, God wasn't happy, so he sent Moses.
Now, God is a jealous God and doesn't spare anyone that gods against his will, thats ý he destroyed all pagans and he even destroyed israelites that commits same error, there's mo partiality.
The gospel was formerly for the israelites but when jesus came unto earth, israelites didnt believe he is the son of God, so they served other gods, that made God change his mind(God can change his mind, he just needs someone to stand in the gap)and therefore extend the gospel to the Gentiles(non israelites) and gave them the power to become his sons as long as we believe Jesus is the Son of God.
So don't think that it is recently that Israelites don't believe in Jesus, it has been like that since forever), they even call JESUS their brother, son of a carpenter, therefore he cannot be the son of God, little did they know

God changed his mind

God changed his mind...
ur god x indecisive.,,x he a human?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2013
Mintayo:
I don't think a soul can be confused. But wat is your definition of SOUL?

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Gombs:

This whole part

"That
lands with Jew babies"

grin

They wanted to leave?!!

Just like that?!!

After how many years of free loading off of the Egyptian economy?!

Like seriously?!

SO because Pharoah decided that all Jews must start working to contribute to the Egyptian economy after free loading for over 430years.. they decided to leave?!!

HELLS NO!!

They owed Egypt and they had to pay..

They have been behaving like this all through the Bible.. Remember the way that Abraham also move to Ur, finished up all their food and vegetation and moved on like he was never there..

My guy go and read your bible.. 430 years old refugee no be small thing!

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Lilimax(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord Almighty; Jehovah, the Man of War...
We have made the choice follow Him and will serve him all the days of our life.

Peace!
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2013
macof:
Speaking like an atheist, are u one?
Nope,i am a christian..You failed to follow the thread of the post that led me to ask you this question.The problem with you guys is that you assume too much.

Well to answer ur question.

God is the source of all energy, God himself is pure energy, the ultimate form of energy.
Atleast you admit this part and you are not far from the truth,even the bible state that God is LIGHT.
As any educated person would know, energy can neither be created nor destroyed but can only change from one form to another
How do you convince millions of uneducated folks?It all boils down to man made philosophies which was my argument with the other poster.You said someone needs education.Can education be taught WITHOUT BOOKS and imaginations?
The entire universe is formed from God; he is the source of everything.
I am not in disagreement with this assertion
The God of Israel as portrayed in the Bible is nothing more than the imagination of men, it makes no sense.
What about the God in your philosophical science book and fiction does it make sense?Is it not also MAN'S IMAGINATION?
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by presiade(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Go and read your Bible..

How did Isreal end up in Egypt?!

It was when Hunger wanted to kill them off.. That was when Joseph went and Begged Pharoah to please accomodate his starvation and hunger ridden people. Now Pharoah graciouslyopened his doors to these Jews, not knowing that they were leaches that would never leave.. They stayed there and multiplied like rats and almost filled up the Egyptian lands with Jew babies..

If not for the graicousness of the Pharoah of Egypt, those Jews would have died in the Wilderness as the Normads that they were.
If Joseph did not save Egypt in the first place, where would Egypt or Pharaoh be about 430 years after...?

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mintayo(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2013
presiade:
If Joseph did not save Egypt in the first place, where would Egypt or Pharaoh be about 430 year after...?
hmmmm...flesh and blood did not reveal this to you!

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by macof(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: Nope,i am a christian..You failed to follow the thread of the post that led me to ask you this question.The problem with you guys is that you assume too much.

Atleast you admit this part and you are not far from the truth,even the bible state that God is LIGHT.
How do you convince millions of uneducated folks?It all boils down to man made philosophies which was my argument with the other poster.You said someone needs education.Can education be taught WITHOUT BOOKS and imaginations?
I am not in disagreement with this assertion
What about the God in your philosophical science book and fiction does it make sense?Is it not also MAN'S IMAGINATION?

You claim dat I assume too much,
But your Bible is based on assumptions

Many Years before books, schools and western style education, pagans have been educating themselves and learning science. This is not about what you learn in schools or in churches but what you realize with your common sense.

Alexander the greatest war Lord ever to walk the earth was a pagan taught by Aristotle, Aristotle is one of the greatest philosophers and all his philosophies were realized with his common sense, his books were nt based on wat people say, or wat he read from other people. If a man could be dat great a philosopher through his common sense, wat stops any other other person?
So education can be taught without books.

All that I've posted is my philosophy, I know it's too hard for Abrahamics to accept because of their brainwashing but if you can step outside of the box u were born in and seek knowledge, you would realize the truth of Macof's philosophy of God

For the record- I am pagan, and my paganic religion supports my philosophy

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by shakaz(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Mhomies: This Israel that nairaland.com Christians are laying claims to is not even a Christian country after all.

Religion in Israel is a central feature of the country and plays a major role in shaping Israeli culture and lifestyle, and religion has played a central role in Israel's history. Israel is also the only country in the world where a majority of citizens are Jewish. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4.1% minority groups.[1] The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
You just spoke my mind... Xtain nation indeed, and so you know the %75.4 Jews believe that Jesus is a bastard and Mary a prostitute.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by shakaz(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: my brother you are blessed with wisdom.

The Jews who actually own this God, don't portray him the way Christians do.

I have a Jewish Facebook friend dat told me christianity is crap, dat they rubbish the image of their God.

Like I was shoked to read about how much Jews and Christians disagree about God. And I wonder, wat is African business with Jehovah or Yahweh? Why can't a Yoruba worship Olodumare, and Igbo worship chineke. Is this not mental slavery?
lol thatz my point exactly christains think they share the same view with jews.. I laff in swahili at their ignorance.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2013
Mintayo:

I dey tell you
grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

They wanted to leave?!!

Just like that?!!

After how many years of free loading off of the Egyptian economy?!

Like seriously?!

SO because Pharoah decided that all Jews must start working to contribute to the Egyptian economy after free loading for over 430years.. they decided to leave?!!

HELLS NO!!

They owed Egypt and they had to pay..

They have been behaving like this all through the Bible.. Remember the way that Abraham also move to Ur, finished up all their food and vegetation and moved on like he was never there..

Gadddamit!

Exodus 1

7 But the descendants of Israel were fruitful and
increased abundantly; they multiplied and grew
exceedingly strong, and the land was full of them.
8 Now a new king arose over Egypt who did not know
Joseph.
9 He said to his people, Behold, the Israelites are too many and too mighty for us [and they [a]outnumber us both in people and in strength].
10 Come, let us deal shrewdly with them, lest they
multiply more and, should war befall us, they join our
enemies, fight against us, and escape out of the land.

Compare you words in bold and the word in the bible I just quoted. If you still bliv your reasons are true, then I volunteer to send you a bible and a sunday sch teacher.

My guy go and read your bible.. 430 years old refugee no be small thing!

Umm BTW
How did you calculate exactly 430yrs?
Exodus 12:40-41 says the Hebrews spent 430 years in
Egypt, although not all of this time is said to have been as slaves

Meeeehn! You's lying, you shd be called Linus grin

Abeg make we no derail this thread
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2013
presiade:
If Joseph did not save Egypt in the first place, where would Egypt or Pharaoh be about 430 years after...?

Wonderful kweshun grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nokingasgod: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
yaksnet: I have been pondering over this and I think each country or race or region has It's own special God and It's special sovereign rights bestowed on it by It's worshippers.... for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this

The God of Israel and that of Moses, Elijah and Jesus Christ is one and the same. What really gave the Israelites ''pride of place'' is that in the biblical times, they were the first race to come to the realization of Monotheism i.e. One universal God. But the approaches and understandings to/of this One God vary from one Israelites generation to the other and was determined by the prevalent situations and also the objectives of the various narrators. Hence, the God of Moses was painted as a jealous God, the God of Isaac was unkind, that of Jacob was unfair etc. In their understanding of this one God was still a lot of confusion, misunderstanding and manipulation and also insincerity of some of their prophets.

When it became necessary for Christ to come, the most qualified race to host Him was naturally Israel simply because they, despite their hypocrisy, spiritual arrogance etc, they were the only monotheistic race on earth as at the time. Though like the other races, they too had drifted off the path but for that singular act of monotheism, they were the closest to ''the light'' so, they were ''chosen'' to host Christ because it would be easier for Christ to achieve His mission on the soil closest to the ''track'' than otherwise.

Yes, they, the Israelites still went ahead to murder Him but by then, He had concluded His work of Redemption of mankind. If the Israelites as the most spiritually advanced race could not understand Christ, one only need to imagine what the consequence would have been if He had been raised among other races.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
[quote author=macof]

You claim dat I assume too much,
But your Bible is based on assumptions
Nope,the bible is inspired not assumed.TWO different meanings.

Many Years before books, schools and western style education, pagans have been educating themselves and learning science. This is not about what you learn in schools or in churches but what you realize with your common sense.
The pagans you mentioned use their IMAGINATION. You still use books to learn with your common sense.You re rather sidetracking my points and not making sense here.
Alexander the greatest war Lord ever to walk the earth was a pagan taught by Aristotle, Aristotle is one of the greatest philosophers and all his philosophies were realized with his common sense, his books were nt based on wat people say, or wat he read from other people. If a man could be dat great a philosopher through his common sense, wat stops any other other person?
So education can be taught without books.
You ve not made any point.His books are still his imaginations..philosophical views differ from ages to ages.Aristotle thought and taught the WORLD WAS FLAT.How about holding on to his view. cheesy

All that I've posted is my philosophy, I know it's too hard for Abrahamics to accept because of their brainwashing but if you can step outside of the box u were born in and seek knowledge, you would realize the truth of Macof's philosophy of God
Then it's best you don't impose your vain philosophies on men who differ from your views,best you keep it and tolerate their views.Smart philosophers don't condemn others.They learn cheesy. If na lie ask PAUL and the greek philosophers during his era..
For the record- I am pagan, and my paganic religion supports my philosophy
Yeah..yeah..keep it and enjoy.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nokingasgod: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
[/b][b][b][/b]
The truth sayer: Am sorry for saying this becoz i dnt knw if it may hurt some1. The real/correct bible was changed by ancient chriatian leaders, after changing it, they then hide the real bible of prophet ISAH(jesus{a.s}) so that we the end people will not see the truth about God and his Messengers. Beer with me, just think, have u ever seen where Qur'an verse was changed? or even a single alphabet was changed from the holy Qur'an?. I can remember this year(about last 4-5month) that was shown in many satelite chanel medias that 1 of the hidden real bible is in TURKEY, but the holders request for a great amout of money for each page of it for them to release it, but i dont knw why no1 cares about it again. Pls and please am sorry if it hurts u, thank u for beering with me.........

Sure you got your ''beerings'' right. Please tell, how many mugs of Gulder have you gulped before writing this grin
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by epospiky(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
yaksnet: I have been pondering over this and I think each country or race or region has It's own special God and It's special sovereign rights bestowed on it by It's worshippers.... for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this

I guess you're kind of confused. I'm glad you brought up this topic to clear you doubt. There has always been God since creation, only that people have turned away from Him to worship their rather man made gods. Even at that time, there was a man who new that truly there's God and the Mightiest among all. The man was Abraham. He new that there is this God that made the whole universe and adoration cannot be given to Him with the imagination of human beings except He has revealed himself. It is with this "reasoning" that he decided to seek and know this God. He made this quest with faith and indeed God revealed Himself to him. God became pleased with Abraham and his quest and in this regards to that He decided to bless him and make him the father of all nations. It was a covenant indeed and God saw to it that it was fulfilled. You see, Israel(one of Abraham's descendants which later became a nation) is a nation selected and anointed by God to bring salvation and to reveal God's glory to all the nations of the earth in line with the covenant God made with Abraham. You see the born of contention is that it's kind of impossible to find something which stands alone. There'll always be many claiming the same quality but one MUST obviouly be unique and supreme. That is the case with God. We all know that there are gods who claim to possess the same ability with God. But God proved His Almightiness and Uniqueness in all the word. He is called the God of Israel because He had showed His mercy to first the Israelites. Now He has offered salvation through His only begotten son Jesus Christ and that WHOEVER believes in him shall not perish but gain eternal life. With that He is now called the God of all and all nations, my God and your God(when you accept him).
He is a jealous God because He can't imagine you, whom He has created, serve other gods yet He allows you to make your choice, not forcing you to serve Him but letting you know the consequences.( how sweet and great!). He collected the lands of the pagans and gave it to the Israelites because those people serve gods and were trying to persuade and force the Israelites to their gods.
The God of Moses, Elijah and Jesus is the same God. Don't be confused here. Jesus came to make it easier to serve God if only we trust and believe in him. He gave us the holy spirit, an advocate, which dwels in us to help us leave in faithfulness in God and to also reveal God's plans to us. OH ALMIGHTY GOD. HE WAS, HE IS AND HE IS TO COME. BE MAGNIFIED OH LORD AMONG THE NATIONS! Please ponder no more. Seek Him, know Him and you'll testify that there's none beside Him.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Forwetinnah: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ibime: The people of Israel don't even recognise the Roman (Christian) version of their God, yet some Colomentality people will tell you God of Israel is the God of the world.

Anyway, that one no concern me. Make God of Israel dey for Israel abeg. My own God is Fenibeso.

That's right..typical Okrika Man grin cheesy
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by nokingasgod: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: Here's my rational and unbiased contribution as a good Yoruba pagan I promote knowledge and wisdom.

God is the creator of the entire omniverse(for those who need definition chk ur dictionary).

atheist believe there is no God. Not in the sense that there is no creator force but that there isn't a spirit sitting on a throne talking to humans and sending holy spirits. I for one prefer to have an atheistic state of mind that a Christian or Muslim state of mind(dats for mentality handicapped people).

Now God hasn't been fully understood by men. And so many groups of people have their views.

God is not some kind of big boss giant that sits on a throne like most religions portray him. He is not even a "He" or a "she" God is just God and cannot be restricted to gender, God is the creator of the universe but not as if he just spoke words and the universe appeared, not like he just sends meteors to cause some kind chemical reaction that triggered the creation of earth.

God doesn't have a personified body, like Christians would say he created man in his image, what is the image of God? How many hands does he have, how many legs, does he have a butt? What about sex organs?

God is pure and conscious energy, the ultimate form of all energy, God is the source of all known energy.

God is not in a man figure, no one has seen God, no one has ever, no one can(by "one" I mean humans).

Everything is energy, energy drives the universe, and contrary to atheistic views, this energy is conscious(at least the ultimate form is).

My religion teaches me that all humans have a large amount of a special kind of energy, deposited in us by God. This special energy is our souls(which has a high level of consciousness).

Now the existence of heaven as been questioned, even I question it's existence sometimes. I imagine this energy(our souls) changes form after death.

As I Yoruba I would use Yoruba philosophy and go by the religion of my fore fathers as I have interpreted it.

I believe the ultimate energy(Olodumare/God) forms smaller units of himself to be referred to as gods(The orishas). They are now separate entities, but still a distant aspect of God. The gods are appointed to various duties in the control of the universe, and are closer to men than the supreme God, who is somewhere in the omniverse, a place endowed with the glory of pure energy, which religious folks call heaven.

God is the father to everything ever created, because from him the universe is formed.

It is more appropriate to say God formed the universe rather than God created the universe. The universe is formed from God himself, his pure energy evolved over time to form animate objects like planets. The universe is part of God.

I don't know how much you folks understand my post but you should probably read over until you understand perfectly.

Every living thing including humans are also part of God. We might be separate entities with different identities but we are distant aspect of God, a little more distant than the gods.
You see what makes the living different from the non-living things is the soul, take the soul as a special form of energy naturally selected to activate living characteristic when in contact with non-living things, our bodies are nothing more than earthly particles but the soul is the bringer of life to these lifeless particles.
Even atheist can't explain life, they don't know the reason we are different from rocks. It's the natural selection of the already divided units of the ultimate energy, some energies evolve to make rocks, some to make trees, some to make humans.

God is the same and only God, no two Gods, there are gods, who are distant aspects of God, but they are only formed from the pure energy of God.

God is the God of all nations, there might be different views of God, some being totally wrong and stupid(like the Christian view) but most ancient nations have resolved this and decided to worship this creator force.

You should know that God doesn't have a voice, at least it cannot be proven, so claims of the quran and Bible of being the word of God is poo.

No one can boost of hearing God, if atol you hear things in your head, that would just be intuition and instincts which the soul enables the brain to perform.

Brainwashed Christians and muslims(mostly Christians tho) would believe that God is personified, he has human features, sitting on a throne, yelling instructions to man and his angels. This is totally wrong, that is why the claim of yeshua being the only son of God is a dumb statement.

How can the creator of the universe, choose one nation out of thousands and promise an old man that if he worships him without doubt that he would bless him. This sounds more like a Christian demon than an actual God

There's no such thing as God of Israel, or God of china. It's God of the omniverse. He is not biased, discriminative(how can he be discriminative and biased if he created everything).

In conclusion, Christianity, Judaism and Islam is a lie, fraud, a deliberate attempt to control the minds of humans

I agree with you almost in totality but disagree with your perception of Jesus, the Christ. Christ may rightfully be termed the Son of God because He was and still is, a part of God deployed on earth out of the Love of God for Redemption of mankind. Apart from this, all other assertions you made, I think, are correct.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
presiade:

Are you craze? Joseph did not save H.H the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh had a large enough well-trained Army to save the world.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
joe4christ:

This is hard, but i know it's the truth...

You are now on the right track my brother. Keep it Up. cool
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Gombs(m): 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2013
nokingasgod: [/b][b][b][/b]

Sure you got your ''beerings'' right. Please tell, how many mugs of Gulder have you gulped before writing this grin

grin grin

You funny abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / What Is The Difference Between Soul Winning And Evangelism? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.