Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? (16641 Views)

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The bible God is God of Israel.

You people should stop following what doesn't belong to ya
THANK YOU!
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2013
fuckluv: FADEYI!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Ibime(m): 11:32am On Oct 13, 2013
The people of Israel don't even recognise the Roman (Christian) version of their God, yet some Colomentality people will tell you God of Israel is the God of the world.

Anyway, that one no concern me. Make God of Israel dey for Israel abeg. My own God is Fenibeso.

5 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
Ibime: The people of Israel don't even recognise the Roman (Christian) version of their God, yet some Colomentality people will tell you God of Israel is the God of the world.

Anyway, that one no concern me. Make God of Israel dey for Israel abeg. My own God is Fenibeso.

Lol
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2013
religion is funny!! seriously, wonder how people fall for such a cheap brainwashing.

3 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2013
God of Israel is God of ALL,
Israel YahWeH/Jehovah
Arabs/Muslims Allah
Yoruba Ollorun/Ollodumare
English God, etc.
God choose Israel tru Isaac first before Mohammed tru Isaac.
PLS READ GENESIS 17:15-22 OR SOMEONE SHOULD REPRODUCE IT.
And remember if not for Jesus and Xtians (Bible out of it) there will not be Muslims and Quran. Muhammed history speaks it all and note that Quran was writtem after Muhammed's death but contains recitations by heart the words of Angel Gabriel to Muhammed on the mountain.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Thetruthsayer: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2013
Am sorry for saying this becoz i dnt knw if it may hurt some1. The real/correct bible was changed by ancient chriatian leaders, after changing it, they then hide the real bible of prophet ISAH(jesus{a.s}) so that we the end people will not see the truth about God and his Messengers. Beer with me, just think, have u ever seen where Qur'an verse was changed? or even a single alphabet was changed from the holy Qur'an?. I can remember this year(about last 4-5month) that was shown in many satelite chanel medias that 1 of the hidden real bible is in TURKEY, but the holders request for a great amout of money for each page of it for them to release it, but i dont knw why no1 cares about it again. Pls and please am sorry if it hurts u, thank u for beering with me.........

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Votukpa(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
the God of ysrael (rulers with God) is called Yehovah or Yahwe- he is the God of the Christians. this God also came down in the flesh to save human kind from the second death: YASHUA (YEHOVA THE SAVIOR). The following verses tells us something about what Yehovah says about himself...

Isaiah 45:3b -4
...the Lord (Yehovah), which call thee by thy name, am the God (elohim) of Israel. 4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isaiah 45:5-6
I am the Lord (Yehovah), and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:  That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord (Yehovah), and there is none else.

the god of the Muslims is NOT Yehovah. I repeat... THE GOD OF THE MUSLIMS IS NOT YEHOVAH. Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God. Christians worship Yehovah who is the self existing eternal God and Yehovah boldly declares that there is none beside him.

Israel as his elect because they are the people he chose to reveal himself unto first, so that through Israel (christiandom) the rest of the world will come to the saving grace of Yehovah.

LET ME BE EMPHATIC HERE: THE SO CALLED NATION OF ISRAEL CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS NOT YEHOVAHS PEOPLE. YEHOVAHS PEOPLE IS THE WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY OF CHRISTIANS OR THE BODY OF CHRIST.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Macelliot(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2013
yaksnet: for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this
*Thou shall not misuse thy name of thy LORD ALMIGHTY. My brother be careful with whatever u say.
Answer to ur question
*Thou shall not worship any other god except GOD ALMIGHTY (the one who lives forever.)
Even you (yaksnet), our ancestors worshipped many gods, all these gods are rebel angel who fell from heaven inorder to decieve man. How can GOD allow evil to dwell in HIS presence.
GOD created the whole world and I think the reason why HE chosed Israel was that Israel was the only nation worshipping HIM. The main reason is simply because of the MESSIAH. HE knew before the creation of the world that through Israel, the world could receive salvation which is Jesus Christ.
Any Nation that dares Israel will face the wrath of GOD.
GOD
planted Israel in the center of the world.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by 151487made(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
yaksnet: I have been pondering over this and I think each country or race or region has It's own special God and It's special sovereign rights bestowed on it by It's worshippers.... for example the God of Israel is a jealous God and a racist (don't really like other tribes of the earth) and this gives the Israelis a pride of race...also we see how he chose for himself a city which David captured from 'pagans'... one could easily think that the God of Jesus is different from the God of Elijah and Moses in respect to attitude towards sin...what ur view on this
act 1vs8 but ye shall receive power, after the the holy ghost is come upon you;and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in jerusalem, and in judaea, and in samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. So Guy make sure u dey read bible befor u post
Mark 16vs15 and he said unto them, go ye into all the world and preach the gosple to every creature.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Op find your own God na.

As for me and my family, we will serve the lord

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mhomies: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
This Israel that nairaland.com Christians are laying claims to is not even a Christian country after all.

Religion in Israel is a central feature of the country and plays a major role in shaping Israeli culture and lifestyle, and religion has played a central role in Israel's history. Israel is also the only country in the world where a majority of citizens are Jewish. According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, the population in 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 20.6% Arab, and 4.1% minority groups.[1] The religious affiliation of the Israeli population[vague] as of 2011 was 75.4% Jewish, 16.9% Muslim, 2.1% Christian, and 1.7% Druze, with the remaining 4.0% not classified ...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by bufness(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
The truth sayer: Am sorry for saying this becoz i dnt knw if it may hurt some1. The real/correct bible was changed by ancient chriatian leaders, after changing it, they then hide the real bible of prophet ISAH(jesus{a.s}) so that we the end people will not see the truth about God and his Messengers. Beer with me, just think, have u ever seen where Qur'an verse was changed? or even a single alphabet was changed from the holy Qur'an?. I can remember this year(about last 4-5month) that was shown in many satelite chanel medias that 1 of the hidden real bible is in TURKEY, but the holders request for a great amout of money for each page of it for them to release it, but i dont knw why no1 cares about it again. Pls and please am sorry if it hurts u, thank u for beering with me.........
1st of all its bear not beer...and wu do u fink ur hurtinq Ur opinion doesn't count as far as am concerned ,believe in wateva u biliv in and I'll believe in mine * no qualms*

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Mintayo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
The truth sayer: Am sorry for saying this becoz i dnt knw if it may hurt some1. The real/correct bible was changed by ancient chriatian leaders, after changing it, they then hide the real bible of prophet ISAH(jesus{a.s}) so that we the end people will not see the truth about God and his Messengers. Beer with me, just think, have u ever seen where Qur'an verse was changed? or even a single alphabet was changed from the holy Qur'an?. I can remember this year(about last 4-5month) that was shown in many satelite chanel medias that 1 of the hidden real bible is in TURKEY, but the holders request for a great amout of money for each page of it for them to release it, but i dont knw why no1 cares about it again. Pls and please am sorry if it hurts u, thank u for beering with me.........
lool,tryin so hard to discredit the Bible again? Amo iru yin.
Ok,now tell us the time or when the Bible was tampered with and who tampered with it!
Are you talkin abt the gspel of barnabas found in turkey,lol.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
Kinful: what erro did quran corcected in the bible? U people has been decieve by the devil. He has sussecfully design the fake version of christainity and u have acept it. Jesus is the prince of peace. Stupit islam
Guy don't be fooled! That story book called bible is written by the christian cults against the truth, The Holy Qur'an..

They took informations from The Holy Qur'an and twist them up just to deceive mugus like you. I pray your heart hasn't been darken from the truth already, cos once it's in the darkness, you can be able to see the light unless by Allah's grace..

I go dey pray for una dey go sha! May Allah open your hearts and save you from destruction.. Hell fire!

Na that time you go remember say..."Aaah, and Garri_Activist of Nairaland have to told me o. If to say I hear now e for no be like dis" me go just dey look you from my heavenly big plasma TV, I no know wether na LG or Panasonic but I believe say God go get hin own special design for me.. Na flexing thing be that oh!

One big tray of igboh go dey by my left, a big bottle of wine by right.. Original first grade fresh coll d milk go dey.. and my chicalas dem go full gorundwink
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by atuagbo: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
lanrexlan: The biblical god is the god of Israel.
Psalm 106:48 (NIV) -Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,from everlasting to everlasting.Let all the people say,Amen! Praise the LORD.

Amos 3:1-2 (NIV) -Hear this word the LORD has spoken against you,O people of Israel--against the whole family I brought up out of Egypt.You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth;therefore I will punish you for all your sins.

2 Chronicles 6:4 (NIV) -Then he said:Praise be to the LORD,the God of Israel,who with his hands has fulfilled what he promised with his mouth to my father David.

Deuteronomy 33:29 (NIV) -Blessed are you, O Israel! Who is like you,a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your glorious sword.Your enemies will cower before you,and you will trample down their high places
But Allah(swt) is the lord of Mankind.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah An-Anbiyaa 21:92 -Truly! This,your Ummah [Religion (Islamic Monotheism)] is one religion,and I am your Lord,therefore worship Me (Alone)
Surah Al-Faitha 1:2 -All the praises and thanks be to Allah,the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind,jinns and all that exists)
.....Peace
The weed you sm*ke dey worrying you. Go eat & sleep, bet when you wake up, you go dey normal
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by rhames(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Webmaster please close this thread.Period.

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
the moderator that brought this topic to the front page did not do a good job....i'm very sure You're a muslim or an atheist(no offence please) you know very well that NL is filled with annoying atheists yet you brought this topic to fp...this thread is going against the rules...this thread is provocative!!
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by 151487made(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Emusan:

I can't just stop laughing! Were you not the one who spent more than a day arguing that Christian and Muslim are serving the same God?

That Bible prophecy the coming of Muhammad...

God will save us.

Shalom!
bros na tru u talk o. Even I don't know how Israel story(abraham to jesus) take enter quran if not plagiarism. From a source jesus senior Muhammad wit more 500year, again u are telling me that Muhammad didn't copy from bible. Lastly shey na allah god of mecca deliver Israelis from the hand of egyptian or The God of israel(Jehova) #jehova punish allah
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
God knws best
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by trolling(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
Nope, He is not
Amos 3:2 KJV
You(Israel) only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
jmoore: Jehovah is the only true God. He sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for the salvation of everyone.
And He is the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob and to ALL and as many that receive Him,that belive on His Name..to them gave Him power to become sons of God John 1:12
"for there is no difference between d Jew and d Greek:for the same Lord over all is richunto all that CALL upon Him Rom 10:12
its extremely wrong to term God racist simply cos He is a jealous God! D 1st commandment states "THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER gODS BEFORE ME" that shows the importance He attaches to worship which EXCLUSIVELY belongs to Him being the Creator of all things and how angry He gets when worship is ascribed to dead gods that have eyes that dont see,ears that dont hear n mouths that dont speak,dead gods that are borne of men cos they are immobile which is pretty shameful...U must repent..
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by waldigit: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
Garri_Activist: The God of Israel is the God of Egypt, HE is also The God of Jesus! And He is The God of Moses, Abraham, Isaac. He is The God of USA, CHINA, JAPAN, NIGERIA, God of the universe..

He's name is Allah cool

And all through eternity nobody knew him in person or by that name until some disillusioned individual came up introducing him by unleashing terror on fellow humans. You know sometimes I am tempted to feel one doesn't need Holy Spirit to know the truth about this god u call allah.
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Must we always fight n argue over religions dat have no origin in dis part of d world?....call God in any language dat suits u.....period!
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by costan306(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
jmoore: Jehovah is the only true God. He sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ to die for the salvation of everyone.
am smelling jehova witness
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Jew God is for Jews..
All through the bible, the Jew God killed every and anything that opposed the Jews. Even the Egyptians who saved the Jews from starvation and sheltered them for many many years had their firstborns killed by Jew God as payback.

The land of Canaan belonged to non-jews but Jew God ordered the jews to kill, pilage and take the land.

Jew God is for the Jews.. Alone.

That's why the Jew God demands that for non Jews to make heaven, they must become jews. (Children of Isreal).

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by bufness(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Garri_Activist: Guy don't be fooled! That story book called bible is written by the christian cults against the truth, The Holy Qur'an..

They took informations from The Holy Qur'an and twist them up just to deceive mugus like you. I pray your heart hasn't been darken from the truth already, cos once it's in the darkness, you can be able to see the light unless by Allah's grace..

I go dey pray for una dey go sha! May Allah open your hearts and save you from destruction.. Hell fire!

Na that time you go remember say..."Aaah, and Garri_Activist of Nairaland have to told me o. If to say I hear now e for no be like dis" me go just dey look you from my heavenly big plasma TV, I no know wether na LG or Panasonic but I believe say God go get hin own special design for me.. Na flexing thing be that oh!

One big tray of igboh go dey by my left, a big bottle of wine by right.. Original first grade fresh coll d milk go dey.. and my chicalas dem go full gorundwink
u try :\:
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Okija_juju: Jew God is for Jews..
All through the bible, the Jew God killed every and anything that opposed the Jews. Even the Egyptians who saved the Jews from starvation and sheltered them for many many years had their firstborns killed by Jew God as payback.

The land of Canaan belonged to non-jews but Jew God ordered the jews to kill, pilage and take the land.

That's why the Jew God demands that for non Jews to make heaven, they must become jews. (Children of Isreal).
so what u waiting for? If as u said da Jews God did all these things u posted it simply implies the gods of those pilaged,destroyed,'obtained'...by the Jews must be trully dead and the Jewish God trully da Almighty n Powerful! Wont u accept such a God and His Son Jesus?
Romans 2:28 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly;neither in the flesh:
29 but he is a Jew,which is one inwardly;and circumcision is that of the heart,in the spirit,and not in the letter;whose praise is not of men, but of God."
And that can be you if only u will receive n believe on HIM

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by bufness(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
Okija_juju: Jew God is for Jews..

I no fit blame u, wen did d eqyptian protect israelites ...abeq parkwell paqan
Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Are you telling me that Jesus is God's son?..your fellow christains think he is God..Ya all are bunch of confused people.

2 Likes

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by Babaleye: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its really funny if people can't follow the trend of how the gospel was made available to all men.
The children of Israel was God's first choice of people he wants them to serve him cos of the CONVENANT he mad wit abraham their father, but egyptians made dem slaves and serve other gods, God wasn't happy, so he sent Moses.
Now, God is a jealous God and doesn't spare anyone that gods against his will, thats ý he destroyed all pagans and he even destroyed israelites that commits same error, there's mo partiality.
The gospel was formerly for the israelites but when jesus came unto earth, israelites didnt believe he is the son of God, so they served other gods, that made God change his mind(God can change his mind, he just needs someone to stand in the gap)and therefore extend the gospel to the Gentiles(non israelites) and gave them the power to become his sons as long as we believe Jesus is the Son of God.
So don't think that it is recently that Israelites don't believe in Jesus, it has been like that since forever), they even call JESUS their brother, son of a carpenter, therefore he cannot be the son of God, little did they know

1 Like

Re: Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? by novexme(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Check this out http:///1aiYpaD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / What Is The Difference Between Soul Winning And Evangelism? / Prophet Fufeyin: Now Is The Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving To The Needy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.