Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25606 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by FOREXMARTS: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. . . I understood the internet side. I once had a friend, we actually studied FX for a whole year without any rush just to be sure of the market trends, after then he left the telcoms sect. to do FX at home and since i couldn't risk it, i stayed. He wrote an ebook, I did a site for him and he started selling it along with robots even while he trades. One evening he called to ask me how he would explain his new 'career' to his landlord since he doesn't go out and he was paying his rent and other bills even before they expire. . .but all that was at the expense of a potent rela. he had. He lost her too! Mostly, your kinds are always faithful with their woman but very boring. . .no attention, no bite, just running fingers and watching screens. LOL

Na so i see am. I no get strength to double date oh lol. One is enough drama.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by samffizy(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hy buddies..jst wish knwin if dis is common amongst girls cozI've experienced dis issue wif several girls nd am worried bcoz at d end of It feel quilty lyk I forced her where as it ws a mutual agreement...y is it dat aftr layin wif a girl she cries nd gt upset wif u nd she walks out of on u angrily...nd she wuld b shy lookin at ur face...perhaps at d period dey may evn brkup wif u?...I dnt undrstnd coz dis is weird..plz cn sum1 explain 2 me clearly...ladies y is it so?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sure I would...They're kind cute kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by bb6xt(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2013
samffizy: Hy buddies..jst wish knwin if dis is common amongst girls cozI've experienced dis issue wif several girls nd am worried bcoz at d end of It feel quilty lyk I forced her where as it ws a mutual agreement...y is it dat aftr layin wif a girl she cries nd gt upset wif u nd she walks out of on u angrily...nd she wuld b shy lookin at ur face...perhaps at d period dey may evn brkup wif u?...I dnt undrstnd coz dis is weird..plz cn sum1 explain 2 me clearly...ladies y is it so?

You forgot to mention that they'll be back for more in less than a week and from there onward its smooth sailing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
why not. i like nerds, its so cute to see them frustrated when you argue about something they actually dont know a thing about. i would like me a nerd...had one as a friend but he was too geeky to step up and eventually moved to the north....wonder what happened to him. nerds are fun, they aint boring or egoistic or prudes. they are just silly dudes with too much info in their heads and the ones that matters are mostly the ones they get confused about. like dating and relationships without facts and figures, just going with the flow...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
runzlord: If the ans is no, then all these nl babes should nt bother to pm me! grin cos if we date, u go know book by force angry

This made me laugh
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
my idea of nerds are guys with so much information in their heads relating to everything and everything and not necesarily social issues and\or relationship issues. they are quite faithful \
and you can only call them boring if you can not keep up with them. i wish i have a nerdy boyfriend thats not a vuurgin and not a wannabe cassanova. i once had a java dude, i loved the guy and his javaness but he just didnt think i was serious enough. guess i have too many sides andf he couldnt keep up. anyway, nerds are fun but they can also be a pain in the neck.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
olusolami: my idea of nerds are guys with so much information in their heads relating to everything and everything and not necesarily social issues and\or relationship issues. they are quite faithful \
and you can only call them boring if you can not keep up with them. i wish i have a nerdy boyfriend thats not a vuurgin and not a wannabe cassanova. i once had a java dude, i loved the guy and his javaness but he just didnt think i was serious enough. guess i have too many sides andf he couldnt keep up. anyway, nerds are fun but they can also be a pain in the neck.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by shadymua: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well one need to be xxtremly patient with them, they can be frustrating at times cos they think d other way round all n can be so boring for an extrovert my ex is one n believe me I pulled out after 6 yrs of tolerant, I just couldn't cope any longer. : shocked cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Sure if they're fine and clean down there
I would date one
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Apparently I'm the nerd in the family.. undecided undecided undecided
Javanian:
Dear ladies, Can you date a nerd? undecided or have you dated a Nerd? can you share your experiences? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / My Girlfriend Is So Boring / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.