Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25610 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by 190theclown: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2013
popowaa which one is nerd again tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UyiIredia(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2013
There are lots of handsome nerds. That dude that acted Steve in Family Matters, look at him. Another examole is a dude on this site ladies fawn over.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UyiIredia(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
There are lots of handsome nerds. That dude that acted Steve in Family Matters, look at him. Another example is a dude on this site ladies fawn over. Lemme categorically state here that I'm a tad jealous of that.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

You should try to be knowledgeable about what or who a nerd is before voicing your opinions.
Your regular nerds don't define the tech dudes - i typed from there. Look up in the dictionary and you would be right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Popowaa: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
popowaa which one is nerd again tongue
The guys with high IQs u lack tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by 190theclown: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: The guys with high IQs u lack:p

this is why i like beating you at times

simple question u cannot answer undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Popowaa: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:

this is why i like beating you at times

simple question u cannot answer undecided
i answered ur question,or are u going blindgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UyiIredia(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Akin and Popo don start fight undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Popowaa: The guys with high IQs u lack tongue
#fallsInGutter
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
So much hidden post.
@uyi , arnt u supposed to be gay?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Princeparix(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:

i tire
*swims out*
me don d provoke pass refinery

#jumps bk#
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Ladies, NOTE: All Nerds/Geeks are cute.. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
We're beginning to have some really sexy geek. Once met one, she is damn good, too bad she's older.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omo_Alata: As long as he is good in bed I will date him

I'm a nerd
I'm a nerd oo!!!

And I'm more than good in bed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Not all of them o. I have seen some social n good looking nerds

Then he's not a nerd
By the way are there nerds in africa?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Meaning of nerds u all? Or u are all high on cheap drugs? Are we to beg u to explain more than wat d dico gives?
And some fuuuktards will quote me wrongly soon, thunda fire that pesin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:
Meaning of nerds u all? Or u are all high on cheap drugs? Are we to beg u to explain more than wat d dico gives?
And some fuuuktards will quote me wrongly soon, thunda fire that pesin

An 'individual', i.e. a person who does not conform to society's beliefs that all people should follow trends and do what their peers do. Often highly intelligent but socially rejected because of their obesssion with a given subject, usually computers. Unfortunately, nerds seem to have problems breeding, to the detriment of mankind as a whole.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nerd

A nerd (adjective: nerdy) is a person, typically described as being overly intellectual, obsessive, or socially impaired
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-the-Difference-Between-Nerds-and-Geeks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
This tin don enter front page wat! Let me quickly modify
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by hustla(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
As long as he has money
Naija girls go date monkey wey get money sef grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by hustla(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
#me@:
I see.
I might pass for one then.
I dont know if i am intelligent but i do come top 3 ever since.....
Oh, dey fink i am mad. Who cares anyway... Blaaaaaa

Kk
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by ZN2: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Then he's not a nerd
By the way are there nerds in africa?

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.