Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25608 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Then i don't think i can date a "full-time" nerd. I bet they sleep-walk too. sad

I want nerdy friends though. A lot to learn from them. They think deep and smart. grin
the thing is, any woman who can make a nerd turn his focus to her is in for a thrill. Nerds see women as unimportant mysteries. All u hv 2 do is change that cuz nerds love mysteries
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

*clears throat*

Can you dash me? *puppy face*
lol...nice try honey...she'l kill me if I do..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
yungryce:
the thing is, any woman who can make a nerd turn his focus to her is in for a thrill. Nerds see women as unimportant mysteries. All u hv 2 do is change that cuz nerds love mysteries

That explains it then
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
lol...nice try honey...she'l kill me if I do..

Then die na tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Like a frnd of mine once said on Twitter:

" most nerds prefare to finger thier laptops than their gf/wife"

Shhhhh.. dnt tell my mum I said dat lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Then die na tongue
cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
cry

Just kidding
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

At least, they should dress well. cheesy
thats why they need roommates, especially the out-goers
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:
thats why they need roommates, especially the out-goers

That's true. Someone to "push" or encourage them.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
yungryce:
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CODEEATER(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
My family really had an effect on the way I dress, I really didn't mind my dress code then...but my family transformed me...from a swagless looking cutie to...well...me cool

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Tonetonz(f): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Y nt..@least you don't get to date a dumb head.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Babe, the thing tire me o. I've been on these statements all day. I think i need your help sad I do. So many pages that won't end cry cry
lol how many banks? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
CODE-EATER:
My family really had an effect on the way I dress, I really didn't mind my dress code then...but my family transformed me...from a swagless looking cutie to...well...me cool
marketting ndi sharp
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adbokus(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
in the first place, this is a shallow topic...what should be the utmost when in search of a date or a life partner is responsibility, compassion, love, trust and most other relevant attributes. a nerd is the proper man/woman if he/she possesses these array of qualities..an extroverted prospective partner comes to naught without any of these qualities!!!!...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Proffdada: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm a nerd dat dates a nerds only
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
adbokus: in the first place, this is a shallow topic...what should be the utmost when in search of a date or a life partner is responsibility, compassion, love, trust and most other relevant attributes. a nerd is the proper man/woman if he/she possesses these array of qualities..an extroverted prospective partner comes to naught without any of these qualities!!!!...
'DATE' & not 'life patner'. Pls, read d topic again. Shallow is when u r expectin thoz things u listed 4rm sm1 who u r considering dating
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hmn... Frm d explanations on whom a geek or a nerd is, am beginning to understand maself more and better.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by SUGARSON(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by CooldudeY2J: 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ladies b4 u decide to date a nerd i wuld advice u to watch d big bang theory if u can date sheldon, leonard, wolowit & rajav then u can date a nerd.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by yungryce: 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Cooldude Y2J: Ladies b4 u decide to date a nerd i wuld advice u to watch d big bang theory if u can date sheldon, leonard, wolowit & rajav then u can date a nerd.
who's gonna date rajav who cant talk to pretty ladies
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by chessguru1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Truth be told the only thing a nerd has going for him is his intelligence, if his handsome that's a plus. A nerd in his raw form is not a ladies delight, at least for most ladies I know.

Their social ineptitude, poor emotional intelligence, and often times boring obsessions can be a night mare for the average lady. Very few ladies would want a guy who all he thinks about is star trek, the latest video game or how to code self aware robots.

No lady wants a guy who can't function properly in a social setting, hold his own in a general conversation and most importantly can't make her feel loved in and out of the bedroom.
*the above statement was me looking at the glass half empty*

Moreover there is still hope for the average nerd you have what roughly 70% of the male specie don't have that is " high-end intelligence" and guess what most ladies find that sexy.

All you just need is a little attitude adjustment which is very easy and you taking conscious steps to modify your behaviour.

Imagine if you use your ability to obesses on video games, technology, and sci-films etc and focus that energy on understanding how the mind of a woman works, her sexual anatomy and ways to make her feel special. Damn the insights you will get will be more than what the average dude can get. Lets not forget the fact that you're extremely intelligent.

As a nerd you come packaged with the ability to analyse things. But instead of solely focusing on tech and nerdy stuff. Trying channelling that gift to analyse issues and stuff that the average joe or lady cares about eg fashion, entertainment, movies politics etc, it might be boring exercise for you but Trust me you will rock any conversation because the insights you'll bring to any discussion will make other average guys in the group feel dumb.

Groom your social skills and build your emotional intelligence. If you are handsome flaunt it dress appealing and tastefully.

If nerds can collectively achieve the above, Trust me the above questions would change and ladies would be asking
Nerds which kind of ladies would you like to date?

#Matthew Briggs
#TeamNotYourAverageNerd #TeamGeek.
*nods head quietly while taking down some notes*
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by akpur1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Am a nerd i ave these qualities i gat to brush up
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Richiy(f): 11:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Naturally, am so into nerdy guys cos they r so mysterious, they amaze me...I wonder what goes on in their heads...I try to get them out of their lonely world and infuse some of my activities in theirs...my attempt makes them smile and they also wonder how I can act the way I do, and takes it as mundane. But the endpoint is, they like me, I like them too and they can be really sweet when they want to be. And you can really trust their words and they won't want to hurt you and they r so caring and always keep their promises, unlike a lot of other ''more exposed'' guys I know. #team nerdy all the way#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by TeejayMaya(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2013
Popowaa: I find sm nerds really cute(not the unkempt ones)with their high IQs, glasses,their boring talks,their indoor attitudes and hw they try to understand really complex things.I hope one day i get to date a nerd.
great to know there is possibility of we Nerds getting ladies dat loves and appreciate us for who we are... Seriously, had almost given it up and concentrating only on my career with the hope of adopting children as it isn't a must dat we all marry considering how a failed marriage could disrupt my attention in my tech n media career. Ladies we are simply fantastic if only u know us well n take us for who we really are wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 01, 2013
With what am seeing here, I guess am an incorrigible nerd undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by TeejayMaya(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Popowaa: I find sm nerds really cute(not the unkempt ones)with their high IQs, glasses,their boring talks,their indoor attitudes and hw they try to understand really complex things.I hope one day i get to date a nerd.

great to know there is possibility of we Nerds getting ladies dat loves and appreciate us for who we are... Seriously, had almost given it up and concentrating only on my career with the hope of adopting children as it isn't a must dat we all marry considering how a failed marriage could disrupt my attention in my tech n media career. Ladies we are simply fantastic if only u know us well n take us for who we really are wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by TeejayMaya(m): 12:12am On Oct 01, 2013
Richiy: Naturally, am so into nerdy guys cos they r so mysterious, they amaze me...I wonder what goes on in their heads...I try to get them out of their lonely world and infuse some of my activities in theirs...my attempt makes them smile and they also wonder how I can act the way I do, and takes it as mundane. But the endpoint is, they like me, I like them too and they can be really sweet when they want to be. And you can really trust their words and they won't want to hurt you and they r so caring and always keep their promises, unlike a lot of other ''more exposed'' guys I know. #team nerdy all the way#
Nice one dear, appreciated... But seriously am kinda looking 4ward to meeting and dating a female nerd if I could find one... Think it should be much more interesting and mutual understanding should be there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Revolva(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Nerd...naija lady go mess nerd as long as nerd get moulah.....hahaha!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by bosun11(m): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2013
Omo_Alata: As long as he is good in bed I will date him

U go like that thing wella o
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by debola23(f): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Kai. With all these definitions im seeing. Now its confirmed that I am in fact married to one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.