Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? (25605 Views)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
runzlord: If the ans is no, then all these nl babes should nt bother to pm me! grin cos if we date, u go know book by force angry
lmao
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Omo_Alata: As long as he is good in bed I will date him
hmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nerds are the bee's knees. kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Symphony007: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
I'm a nerd but i'm hotter than fire. My girlfriend is a nerd but she is hotter than larva.

Rid your mind of the stupid steroetypes associated with nerds, in the 21 century if you wanna succeed. You ought to be a nerd.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
who is a nerd?
D-Explorer:
Some just don't know who a nerd is and how they live.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by sammirano: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
A nerd can have good looks, and with the trend of things a nerd can also hang out.

watch: chuck - series

you will like to be a nerd....am not one i just pretend at times
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Then he's not a nerd
By the way are there nerds in africa?

yeah. Xcept we dont wear rimmed glasses always. We re on tops and plain trousers and LOVE paying attention to details. Shy when it comes to conversations but highly analytical if we EVER get to start it. A typical day starts Mozart, schubert, and Dante and ends with corelli, bethoven, homer, milton. We are selectively introverted . Thats more or so why we loathe over most of these dull ladies. We love conversing with kids a lot cos we believe their simple and direct approach to conversation. We love manuals even if its to change a channel on the television cos we hate errors. One suit should be enough in the wardrobe and heartbreaks ALWAYS makes us more nerdy. ETC ETC ETC

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. Don't worry there's hope for everyone. Trust me. *strokes his poor head*

I'm already taken. sad

Yeah she's taken kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

yeah. Xcept we dont wear rimmed glasses always. We re on tops and plain trousers and LOVE paying attention to details. Shy when it comes to conversations but highly analytical if we EVER get to start it. A typical day starts Mozart, schubert, and Dante and ends with corelli, bethoven, homer, milton. We are selectively introverted . Thats more or so why we loathe over most of these dull ladies. We love conversing with kids a lot cos we believe their simple and direct approach to conversation. We love manuals even if its to change a channel on the television cos we hate errors. One suit should be enough in the wardrobe and heartbreaks ALWAYS makes us more nerdy. ETC ETC ETC

True that
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by XwhY(m): 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abeg who is a nerd? #whispering
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ikenna94: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
runzlord: If the ans is no, then all these nl babes should nt bother to pm me! grin cos if we date, u go know book by force angry
u wey be runzlord, hw u take dey read

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Ikenna94: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Truth be told Nerds re Pure Wife Materials.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Javanian: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP: heartbreaks ALWAYS makes us more nerdy. ETC ETC ETC

+100000
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
speedyboi:

Yeah she's taken kiss kiss kiss kiss

Not by you silly. tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
A nerd? Sure why not cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

Come lemme take you to the fun side of life wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by lagcity(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Javanian:

holy phock! i'm a dweeb angry I always thought myself a nerd. thanks for ruining my day, Javanian

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by theSpark(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Symphony007: I'm a nerd but i'm hotter than fire. My girlfriend is a nerd but she is hotter than larva

larva? She be mosquito? From what i see u no reach nerd.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by lagcity(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Girls can lie thru their teeth sha. They aint dating no nerd. Girls just wanna have fun. They'll fork a nerd with money though, but no dating.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Come lemme take you to the fun side of life wink

hmmmm. so long as you dont like very loud music.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

hmmmm. so long as you dont like very loud music.
undecided We'll work something out smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by myOGAonTOP: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
undecided We'll work something out smiley

**smiles and blushes** thats it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
By all means. Can't stand dull females, but always have mental fantasies with bimbos when we manage thoughts. That's what they're best for anyway. Eva Mendez!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Caracta(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
adexsimply:
True that

Are you a nerd?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Are you a nerd?
*faints* looool grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Caracta:

Are you a nerd?

You don't like a nerd? sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
olu_kenzo :
By all means. Can't stand dull females, but always have mental fantasies with bimbos when we manage thoughts. That's what they're best for anyway. Eva Mendez!
Did you just call Eva a bimbo? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by Symphony007: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
theSpark:

larva? She be mosquito? From what i see u no reach nerd.
because i call your idiocy, what is the meaning of larva?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*faints* looool grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by adexsimply(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Symphony007: because i call your idiocy, what is the meaning of larva?

The immature free-living form of most invertebrates and amphibians and fish which at hatching from the egg is fundamentally unlike its parent and must metamorphose
I know you meant to say "lava" in your previous comment

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by UjSizzle(f): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Symphony007: because i call your idiocy, what is the meaning of larva?
lava smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? by theSpark(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Honestly, I can't stand dull babes, at all. Highest we can be is friends, can't take stupidity on a long term basis. I don't mind dating a nerdy girl. So far as she is fresh and seskey. Frivolous disturbances will be cut short by at least 40%.

Oh, I have digressed too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / My Girlfriend Is So Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.