Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83832 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ichliebedich(f): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lolz
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ignatio(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Those that are asking delivered from what don't you pay attention during service? What else do MOGs deliver people from?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ikenna94: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wetin Concern Me
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by plasmadocument: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
What people understand
They destroy
What they don't understand
They call names or make fun of.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Davedonrich(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
ZUBY77: Brain dead walking robots would believe anything.

Jim Iyke ad TB Joshua are both actors. They should simply package the movie and send it to Ossy Affason or Emmalex movie narketers in Iweka road.

This is no movie bro,,,
when Jesus came to the earth,,it was people lyk u who believed he was fake.ask 4 4giveness bro,,,Coz u judging,,,and d bible warns against that.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by slimmingcare(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
PLEASE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM BEFORE NOW?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by mspee(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ok, good for him! undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by chukwudi1989(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lol....after he was been delivered I was expecting thank GOD am free but he said"where is my shoe mehn,u guys are embarasing me"lol

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Coded247(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
thank God for him, heaven rejoice..
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
After the deliverance,instead of thanking God he only managed to say "..Mehn were's my shoe??.."..lol..#Dude Please!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Adedayo516(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
So this guy nah wizard sha....no wonder!!!!....kia
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by EmmanuellaAop: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
wetin b dz naw...aw dat 1 tak concern ASUU

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by encryptjay(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God for this. I hope his colleagues will follow suit.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tender92(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hey guys Am i missing anything

Is JESUS coming tomorrowsad
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by chukwudi1989(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
The pastor was asking him who he was ,but I think it was the spirit inside me was sayin this,"I don't want him to get married I want to ruined his life becus if he gets married he wil not remaine my own there is this girl he wants to marrried but I will not allow that and the spirit also saying dat they should leaving". He wants to go....about six brave men was holding him.....hmmm the deliverance was too tough ooo the prophet thought it was going to be easyy even when he falled down he was still active by the evil spirit.....but GOds power concared the evil spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by CODEEATER(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
JIM: I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!
PASTOR: HMMM,THIS ONE IS STRONG... GET ME THE HOLY CANE!!!.

#WIPES HIM

JIM: HAHAHA,I WILL DESRTOY UUUUUU

PASTOR:GET ME THE HOLY PLANK!!!!

#PKA!!!!!...WIPES HIM

JIM: YEEEE!!!!...

#DEMON COMES OUT

JIM: WATIN SEF...NA POSSES I POSSES AM NA,PERSON NO DEY PLAY WIT UNA SEF?..MTCHEWW

PASTOR: PRAISE THE LOOORD!!!

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by odewale188(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
in this |¡fe it boef
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tonididdy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kingscee: Sounds like advert 4 the church. Enddd time thing.

i dare you to go re-type this your comment on the MOG official facebook page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=470609586393156&id=103470916440360&refid=17&ref=stream

judge not ok...so the wrath of God doesn't park on your head

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by NAJALYN: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank you Jesus for his deliverance. May he serve God all the days of his life.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by LEXYCOM: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
nekaa: Delivered from what biko nu?
Delivered from nadia buhari
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Reference(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ignatio: Those that are asking delivered from what don't you pay attention during service? What else do MOGs deliver people from?

I attend service but you tell me. Delivered from or of what.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ideepaul: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
End time Tinz
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Dawinlove(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Afta he don chop dose girls finish,Nollyhood bad boy...now Nollywood born again
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kaymisola(f): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Shocking! Jim Iyke delivered from demonic possession at TB Joshua’s church ((PHOTOS + Everything He Said) http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/shocking-jim-iyke-delivered-from.html
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by andyanders: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
psalmdave: for those anti TB JOshua people that says TB JOshua pays people to act fake scenes,how much is he willing to pay jim iyke,or how much did he pay all the people that are delivered everyday,stop judging and look at your life,Most of us also need deliverance 2...

If they like it or not, Prophet T.B.Joshua is a True prophet and a gift to us. For Jim Iyke, this is a proof for those who do not believe in miracle that deliverance is real and the prophet of God is real.
Jim Iyke, I thank God for you and may God continue to protect you and please start acting christian films as I know that you will make more money and fame than sinful movies.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Jaeru: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
CODE-EATER:
JIM: I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD!
PASTOR: HMMM,THIS ONE IS STRONG... GET ME THE HOLY CANE!!!.

#WIPES HIM

JIM: HAHAHA,I WILL DESRTOY UUUUUU

PASTOR:GET ME THE HOLY PLANK!!!!

#PKA!!!!!...WIPES HIM

JIM: YEEEE!!!!...

#DEMON COMES OUT

JIM: WATIN SEF...NA POSSES I POSSES AM NA,PERSON NO DEY PLAY WIT UNA SEF?..MTCHEWW

PASTOR: PRAISE THE LOOORD!!!
....na comedy 4 area b dat na u b navy peep??
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by danny301: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mr shroud: This is concrete proove that wealth and fame without God is vanity.

Which wealth are you talking about?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by lastmessenger: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
I didnt know that he was possesed by a demon spirit.nawao wonders shall never end
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kizyte(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by CharliParker: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wonders shall never end Glory be to God
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Stalemate(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pretyangel25: That is his own cup of tea

and a loaf of bread... You need christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.