Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (84067 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by amichaelz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jim Iyke Got Delivered From Evil Demons On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV!
Nollywood actor Jim Iyke got delivered today at Prophet TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations by Wise Man Daniel.
Wise man Daniel had laid hands on Jim Iyke and immediately, the evil spirit started manifesting, confessing through him.
The evil spirit revealed he had tormented Jim's life for so many years, confessing that it was trying to destroy Jim's life by making him stubborn, he couldn't fall in love with anyone or marry!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by meloo(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na wa endtime advert here oo its absurd cnt believe dis Hw much was he paid dis is insulting

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Niyinficient(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebamma: Delivered of what?, abeg make them tell us how much dem pay am for this advert?

Guy, u no wise o! Wetin synagogue wan dey do advert for? Dem tell u say dem dey find members? Who no knw say deliverance dey happen there everyday!!! Ode oshi!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by oluxy(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Isn't new..infant dis news pipo no get news again oo.. Mke una go de sell corn na
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by lomprico(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just watched d preview, when is the full movie going to be released? And what is the title of the movie?

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
This was how Tonto Dike said she was delivered from the spirit of cigarette smoking, then later she posted pics of india hemp wraps.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by joelenesleek(f): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tonto dicay and uche ogbodo line Up
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by trisstor(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank God for jin iyke now let's watch and see himy many months it would take for him to get married.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by hunk2z(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kingscee: Sounds like advert 4 the church. Enddd time thing.

And what made u think jim iyk is is gonna stoop s̶̲̥̅☺ low to be use like that... That 'd be more than enough emberracement to his integrity my frnd. angry
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by danjalingo: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebamma: Delivered of what?, abeg make them tell us how much dem pay am for this advert?

it's like you need deliverance, too?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
ronnyfam: What channel is Emmanuel TV on DSTV pls?
u go old if na wetin u dey find be dat!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by xynerise: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
I pray TIMAYA and Terry G will be next

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by drpips1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
webdezzi: why is this man paying all our celebrities to do this stuff?
it's obvious these guys are doing it for the money

Thank God , i think am the only one awake alive
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by RealSleek(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2013
In christianity....FAITH means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real even if we do not see it. (Heb 11
)
other religion may define faith or base faith on what they see or can prove via logic..you can't claim to have faith without belief in the supernaturals,metaphysicals.
However, all I knw is God is still God no matter what...
In BTW the yoruba meaning/name for christianity from time immemorial is 'onigbagbo' meaning people of faith....without it our worship is nothing..
If God himself come down, those who won't believe won't..
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ONESON1(m): 12:08am On Sep 30, 2013
koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus
Step one of joining Pastorship , Nice move
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
I don't think he his serious....deliver ke?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ogaju007(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2013
hahahaha naija and miracle.... i just read now that he went cause of his set back in the movie industry so now he should be getting more roles abi? nonsense
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Skillbobralph: Instead of him to say " Praise the Lord I am free". The first thing that came from his mouth is "Where is my shoe mehn". He behaves naturally the same way he does in films. Lolz

I'm seriously still laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi. Churches no go kii me with laugh grin

Deliverance indeed.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tellwisdom: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2013
This one don act film enter church sad...which role this time??
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by babarazy: 12:42am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Brilliance9000: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by amadice(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2013
bigiyaro: What was he delivered from?
...womanology....spirit of chasing every tin under d shirt
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by amadice(m): 1:15am On Sep 30, 2013
bigiyaro: What was he delivered from?
...womanology....spirit of chasing every tin under d skirt
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Truckpusher(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2013
ZUBY77: Brain dead walking robots would believe anything.

Jim Iyke and TB Joshua are both actors. They should simply package the movie and send it to Ossy Affason or Emmalex movie narketers in Iweka road.

grin grin grin grin This guy ,you dey crazeooo...
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Truckpusher(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2013
xynerise: I pray TIMAYA and Terry G will be next
Terry G own go be full deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Bimpss(f): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2013
[size=17pt]LMAO!!![/size] [size=13pt]#Dead[/size] What a nice joke.. funny stuff grin Maybe they were shooting a movie....
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 30, 2013
Hope jim iyke's camera men were here to capture this show so it can make up his jim iyke unscripted reality show. Foolish man jim delivered by wise man daniel.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by hollypagan: 2:33am On Sep 30, 2013
that is not JIM IYKE,
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by linearity: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
many people are unaware that 'papilo' himself, Kanu Nwankwo was healed of his heart problem back then in the 90s, I was there live....
TB Joshua is God's sent to Nigeria n d whole world
Kanu under went heart surgery in November 1996 to replace his aortic valve.

This can easily be verified by a simple google and as such no need to paste any link.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by bebechuks: 2:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!
u r too much jare
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Revolva(m): 3:10am On Sep 30, 2013
him never know him problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / My Experience With The Super Natural / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.