Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83823 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
This our country gets ridiculous day by day......

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Delivered from his fake american accent...#Dazzz all

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided
Timflex: Delivered from his fake american accent...#Dazzz all

grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by hilary26(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
The problem is that everything in Nigeria is blamed on spirits. ...na only Nigeria deh d earth?

Una better find realistic solutions than falling mugu because them call Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by jdilight(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
delivered from the spirit of u no go marry, lwkmd, wat age d guy dey if l may ask. They deliver person from the spirit of late marriage u dey say make he go serve God now. abeg make he go marry na.

spirit of late marriage don leave women dey attack men nw, plz men b on ur guard.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
There is a lot that the eyes cannot see.Am not a scon member but I thank God Jim has been delivered by attending.No matter how wealthy and famous you are,once you have a spiritual problem,you will never enjoy life.There are lots of beautiful women and handsome guys today whose life bears no direction.They only exist but hardly live.It is only those who knew they had spiritual problems,seek spiritual solutions and comes out victorious that wud understand why Jim needs to go home a happy man.Truly in this life,there is more to what the naked eye can see.

Jim iyke wey I been hate,now o can only smile and wish you well.Stay blessed!

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Jydebauer: 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
bigiyaro: What was he delivered from?
Exactly!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by amedusikirabl(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
;DLolz,wat a strong demon.thank God o
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
ZUBY77: Brain dead walking robots would believe anything.

Jim Iyke ad TB Joshua are both actors. They should simply package the movie and send it to Ossy Affason or Emmalex movie narketers in Iweka road.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mehn!! Am wondering why the video is not yet on youtube.. I went out, heard the story from my cousins who watched it.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by tommyrondo: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hahahahahaha jim aike delivered? Must b a carnival going in heaven right now
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ennon92(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jonnie29: the demon in him as be cast out.
hmmm...bado
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nezyjagz(f): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus
You saw it where? If i hear
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kaymisola(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2013

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by fuck419: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
I thank you Lord For your deliverance. I am very happy for you jim. Now old things are past away, you are now a new person. You are lucky indeed. Don't mind what people are saying, I know very well that you are one of the lucky people on earth now. Just maintain that relationship with God. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ejihand1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=bigiyaro]What was he delivered from? [/quote

From too much weeds and ikpo
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lilamartedi(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Skipfr: Haters of SCOAN mak una dy dere dy loose. Xo many tins dy happen for dis life wen eyez nr dy c. If Jim Iyke of all people go fit surrender himself to be delivered y u wen never see money tk write JAMB talkless of say na admission u wan get nr go surrender ursef. I repeat tins r happening on earth.
And who the phuck is jim iyke?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lilamartedi(f): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Poo
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by redsun(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
It is only in nigeria that backwardness thrive. He has just chosen to be more foolish and here it is making the front page.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
what is the name of this movie?

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
All of them need deliverance. Next in line shall be Tiwa Savage who stood pantless on stage performing and camera picked a glimpse of the ambience of her pusssy. Pm if you want to see the pic.

Tu face and him wife wore black and black today without no obvious reason. They need deliverance

Genevive acted prefessionally on her blue film. She needs deliverance.

Psquare... make i no talk am. All of them need deliverance.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by busterr(m): 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Another movie for us to watch....

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by TenKobo1: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Religious leaders are so lucky because those they lead lack the ability to think grin grin grin Sometimes i enter the country and wonder if a comedy film is being shot. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lmao

You cracked me up
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by cachal: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Watch out for a movie like this in the near future.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lila_martedi: Poo
You sure need some Jesus.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by donplato(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Like seriously is this for real
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by hikmoj(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
D tory no complt we no know which type of deliverance.if na ogbanje,witch,ogboni or any secret cult make dem let us know.abi jim be parcel den T B J be courier & com deliver am as DHL plus includin UPS dem dey deliva goods?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by trumpcoat(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by efemty001: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some people just like to yan shit. shay jym ike sick b4 ni abi him talk say him get problem ni...i beg make una talk anoda tin joor...i hate wasting my ink on shit here...
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by pippen213(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
From frying pan to fire.

koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.