Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn (33526 Views)

Jonathan Demanded Metuh's Corporate Bank Account To Pay Some Money - Witness / List Of People That Have Demanded Boko Haram Amnesty / Arunma Oteh, SEC Boss, Says House Of Reps Members Demanded N44 Million Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by sCun: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2013
berem: There's nothing outrageous about the money.The education sector needs proper funding.If our leaders can send their kids to foreign schools that are well funded,why should they not equally fund our own universities to meet up to international standard? The money required is small compared to the excessive looting going on in the presidency. angry
Those foreign schools are funded by the exorbitant fees they charge not the government. You aren't too smart, are you?
Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by campbellben: 1:15am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by Ogah456: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2013
I need someone to help me with my maths please, maybe I'm losing it here.
Is 1 billion not same thing as 1 million into 1 thousand times? And then 1 trillion same as 1 billion into 1 thousand times. If this be true then 1 trillion equals 1 million into 1 MILLION TIMES. 3 trillions will be 1 million into 3 MILLION TIMES. That is 1 million into 3,000,000 times. Hmmm... There is a vacancy in a tertiary institution I have been ignoring. I have to apply for it quickly. There will soon be enough money to share for lecturers. Some millions from sales of post UTME forms plus 3 trillion naira to share. Federal government should please honour her agreement with ASUU joor... That's small money for these intellectuals who happen to be the only brains in the country. They are so sound as to forget that there are other sectors that require funding. This "share the national cake" mentality will take us to no where, including the university sector. It is a pity!
Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by leofab(f): 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
mubalex50: I'm a student of Nasarawa state university, a politcal science, am in my final year, I bliv dis is just propaganda, bt if dis is true, ASUU is a useless nd greedy association dat dnt want development 4 our great nation.
just what we are saying, half baked graduate. 'A political science' am sure he is studying political scientist. Final year indeed....

1 Like

Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by deencool: 12:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Re: ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.