Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. (15107 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2008
neither big nor slim in this context
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2008
ilugunboy:

neither big nor slim in this context
I think that's where
I fit cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by musliu(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol, how about females with stretch marks on their arms,boobs even ass. GOD i can't stand it
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
rokiatu:

I think that's where
I fit

then i can still stand you! grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2008
musliu:

lol, how about females with stretch marks on their arms,boobs even ass. GOD i can't stand it
lmao
I thought this
was about what women can't stand in men?
topic
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2008
musliu:

on the contrary, i find some stretch marks on some women to be sexy, though to some peeps that may sounds weird.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2008
ilugunboy:

on the contrary, i find some stretch marks on some women to be sexy, though to some peeps that may sounds weird.

it does sound weird hehe cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
roky, you got none at all?, you are lucky then. very few ladies can honestly claim to be stretch-mark free.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Gamine(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2008
Nobody is stretchmark free
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
ilugunboy:

roky, you got none at all?, you are lucky then. very few ladies can honestly claim to be stretch-mark free.
honestly I have
none but who knows
I may get some later
in life which I do not
hope
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Gamine(f): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2008
How old are you abeg?

i think that will solve the riddle
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

How old are you abeg?i think that will solve the riddle
18 years
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

Nobody is stretchmark free

gamine, you can't be completely certain with that.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Gamine(f): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
im completely certain

as slim as i am, i have stretch marks in just one certain place.

and evryone has stretchmarks there.

at 18, Roki will definately have on her A**
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

im completely certain

as slim as i am, i have stretch marks in just one certain place.

and evryone has stretchmarks there.

it is not a matter of been
slim my friend is a size 8 and she have it
am a size 12 I have none at the moment
but if u doubt it then so be it
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Gamine(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
ok oh.

its all well n good.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
Gamine:

im completely certain

roki, can you go and check properly and come to report to the forum your finding? cheesy
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Gamine(f): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
lol
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2008
ilugunboy:

roki, can you go and check properly and come to report to the forum your finding? cheesy
hehe halirious
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by dapor(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
it's pretty awful and ugly wat d ladies say sometimes 2 make 'emselves feel good. y dnt u jus com out straight n make it knwn dat wat u dnt mean wat u r sayin. i think u mean d opposite of wat u r sayin. like u like their stock cos it doesnt stay in their pants.
please stop acting cowardly. b blunt n b real. any lady wanna talk can hit on yaho msger: dapson20002002. cheers.
cheers!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
dapor:

it's pretty awful and ugly what d ladies say sometimes 2 make 'emselves feel good. y dnt u jus com out straight n make it knwn that what u dnt mean what you're sayin. i think u mean d opposite of what you're sayin. like u like their stock because it doesnt stay in their pants.
please stop acting cowardly. b blunt n b real. any lady want to talk can hit on yaho msger: dapson20002002. cheers.
cheers!
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2008
dapor:

it's pretty awful and ugly what d ladies say sometimes 2 make 'emselves feel good. y dnt u jus com out straight n make it knwn that what u dnt mean what you're sayin. i think u mean d opposite of what you're sayin. like u like their stock because it doesnt stay in their pants.
please stop acting cowardly. b blunt n b real. any lady want to talk can hit on yaho msger: dapson20002002. cheers.
cheers!
what this na? undecided
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Baxilexi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2008
smarks could be avoided by doing simple exercise, i have seen someone cured of it, and a healthy diet also helps.
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2008
roki, gone to bed?
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by mecussey(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2008
Topic diverted, aim digressed; back to the topic. Ladies do you like V yansh, short fat man, pot belly, powerful k leg, 2 inches toto, fat yansh, big head, and 15 inches LGA. Gamine and Rokiatu flow flow
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Caliente(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2008
[size=13pt]Some of them don't have stretchmarks, that would an understatement. What they have is stretch tattoos[/size]
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt] What they have is stretch tattoos[/size]

gbam!, gbam!!, that quiet below the belt. bet many ladies will not be happy with you with this
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by holythug(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2008
chei i hear new 1

stretch tatoos
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Caliente(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2008
holythug:

chei i hear new 1

stretch tatoos

I'm just saying it like it is thug
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Uniquewun(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
Physical features i hate in men tongue

* Pot belly
*Stick thin bodies
*Some guys wiith those tiny muscles, if u want to have muscles , have it nice and full not tiny ones that look like they're jus growin.
*dere's more but i just cant remember grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by Uniquewun(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2008
Physical features i hate in men tongue

* Pot belly
*Stick thin bodies
*Some guys wiith those tiny muscles, if u want to have muscles , have it nice and full not tiny ones that look like they're jus growin.
*Big Fat bums
dere's more but i just can't remember grin
Re: Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. by motunrayo4(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
I CANT STAND and I mean CANT STAND when guys have big butts. . . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

U / Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Can There Be Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.