Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33554 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
don_simon1: 24 has been renewed for a 9th season...its should premiere sometime next year...can't wait...

There is no season 9. I asked one of the producers on twitter (@joncassar, verified twitter account) and he said nope. That was last year though.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ungab(m): 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=overboard]

My bro i'm with you. CANE. haa! thank GOD you mention dis.i still dey find season two
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fpeter(f): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
vcvibes: Greek
Boodocks
community

O' Boy na GEEK and BOONDOCKS...spell correctly
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Aksally(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Justice
The Event
Flashforward

The last two meeen, I no fit shout.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
COMMANDER-IN-CHEIF.
embarassed
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by elari(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
talk about. nikita, alias and arrow

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by sofitinted(f): 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Huh?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yeske: Missing (very interesting with alot of twists)
Traveler (really enjoyed it's season 1)
Kyle XY? (Never knew it has been cancelled)
The event (been waiting for season 2, now I know why it's not out)

I pray they never ever ever cancel 'Person of Interest' o, else I go wound person...
Mr. Finch small small oo, I love the series too, I wish John would be a little bit emotional and stop acting like a robot.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Austindark(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
ooshinibos:

Nigerians we have time , i thot thez said you guys do not have electricity

den u must be typing from the era of appostle paul.
who depends on naija electricity dis days?

we power ourselves dude,.........

roger that . .....

4 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by HomesOfLife(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
only those who were born from the 80s+ would remember "passions", "rental ghosts" and my fav cartoon, mole and friends cheesy grin. Would still love to see how they all ended
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by yuncka: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
I dont know why NTA stopped showin 'WILLIE WILLIE'(hot cash)... A very powerful clip back den in early 90s......

Now all dey do is show Us PDP dinner, Apga got talent, Npc dance all, Ppa ultimate search... Etc...

May d gud lord deliver NTA.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by pinkkindy(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
vcvibes: Greek
Boodocks
community

greek wasnt cancld. It got finishd in de 5th season.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
the L word
Desperate housewives

Weren't cancelled tho'...they just ended *sigh* cry

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Deiok(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legend of the seeker

Heroes

Terra nova

and lot more i cant remember now.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ifeojobas(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
CSI Miami-The most painful! I still go online, hoping and waiting for what may never be.. embarassed and more annoying is that it was cancelled for silly reasons, definitely not cos of low ratings abroad. I miss Horatio Caine!
CSI New York...They cancelled the 2 CSIs I was following...sad!
Cane
Body of Proof...this was just beginning to get really cool
Kyle XY

Sorry guys, I'm more of a detective/action/comedy sorta girl.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by oweniwe(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
"The Prisoner" . . . I love that movie
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Jalal(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nikita final 6 episodes will air sometime in November grin

Mentalist Season 6 is on (eps 1 and 2 released) cool

Homeland Season 3 is on (eps 1 and 2 released) cool

grin Walking Dead Season 4 premieres on 13th October!!! grin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Deiok(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
pink kindy :

greek wasnt cancld. It got finishd in de 5th season.
It was stop by a regulatory body.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by dokunbam(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Desperate House Wives
Everybody hates Chris
Ugly Betty
Dirty Sexy money
Smallville
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ezeuba(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
These are not called seasonal movies, they are series. Just series. Not seasonal movies. Just series. OP take note...

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Next2Bezee: Merlin sad
Merlin has been concluded undecided
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
adexsimply: KYLE XY cry cry angry

my bestest movie.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Omaresh(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jane by Design...I doubt if the masses got to know much about it,because it was cancelled from the very first season sad
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by pinkkindy(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
dark angel prod. By james cameron.
Strn Jessica alba...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Yeske: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus:
Mr. Finch small small oo, I love the series too, I wish John would be a little bit emotional and stop acting like a robot. [/b]

Lol.... Don't mind me o. I just gbadun the series soo much. I think Mr. Reese is emotional to an extent though.

@topic
The Unit (I thought it ended, never knew it was cancelled too, enjoyed it while it lasted)

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by pinkkindy(f): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Deiok: It was stop by a regulatory body.

o! Had no idea.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Heroes, what happened to it?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by shadelek(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus:
There is no season 9. I asked one of the producers on twitter (@joncassar, verified twitter account) and he said nope. That was last year though.
Bro season 9 is in process. Just wait n see grin
adeaugustus:
Bro season 9 is in process. Just wait n see
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by olakunlebj(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
wat bout Dark angel(jessica alba) realy liked d movie

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by leggo: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Community is coming back.
#sixseasonsAndAmovie
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Funpeter: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
don_simon1: 24 has been renewed for a 9th season...its should premiere sometime next year...can't wait...
You serious? Is going to be boom with Syria war, Kenya mall, and Nigeria book haram i trust them to do a good movie out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018: Lolu Cries As DJ Xclusive Appreciates Him (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: “I Was Here For Money But Now In Love With Miracle” – Nina / BBNaija: The Look On Venita's Face After Elozonam Choose To Save Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.