Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33537 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Iceman296: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
..Mine is "Crusoe" and "Tera Nova". Never Knew they were even Banned, i always Ask Of the Season Two of these Movies!

.. They shouldn't Ban "Person Of Interest" Or "Breaking Bad". If Not.......
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by hojayz: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kyle XY

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by PweetyJay(f): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
handebayor: 1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker

Vampire diaries S05 has started airing!. Though from the book, I am thinking this will be its final season seeing as its spinoff - "The Originals" just started airing too.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by OLADO(m): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
commander in chief
events
v
the gates
flashforward
terra nova
cain
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Olamira(f): 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lie to me
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by PweetyJay(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
dokunbam: Desperate House Wives
Everybody hates Chris
Ugly Betty
Dirty Sexy money
Smallville

Dude Smallville and DH Ended. They weren't cancellef undecided
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by prof800(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle: Heroes, what happened to it?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Shalome(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
KING
KYLE XY
HUMAN TARGET
if they dare cancel STRIKE BACK ehn.....

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Jerry24kay(m): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
oh. my God ..
kyle xy
traveller
two n a half men
Robin hood
arrow
terminator (sarah chronicles )
make it or break it
etc so sad oooo

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by rill: 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
How I wish the following neever ended
Desperate housewives
Prison break
House
24- buh I hrd jack is comin bak so yaaaay!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by drealnamdy(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Are u guy kidding me?? angry
The comedy series "FRIENDS" followed. Grey's Anatomy are the greatest of all time

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Wase20019: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
KYLE XY
And i dnt think Legend of the seeker was cancelled, i think it finished after sealing the ish.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Slickest: I. Pray they havnt cancelled walking dead
They haven't Season 4 premiere on October 13, 2013
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Deiok(m): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Shalomé: KING
KYLE XY
HUMAN TARGET
if they dare cancel STRIKE BACK ehn.....
season 2 is the last you got in strike back, they cancelled it in season 1 , but decided to air öne more season before stoping it. British people ehn.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by psquaret: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
chai, na the event and traveller pain me pass, why them go cancel that kin film I go fit sue them self ? I wish I could. but I am not sure if legend of the seeker was cancel. I am sure the last season was the end of that film.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nikapetrelli(f): 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dark angel,KyleXy,Legend of the seeker n most dis cancelled movies are abc productions movies

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legend Of The Seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
prof800:
You don't know Heroes? undecided
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by maurisoft(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
kings
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus:
There is no season 9. I asked one of the producers on twitter (@joncassar, verified twitter account) and he said nope. That was last year though.

It was announced this year. That 24 is coming back next year.
Kiefer Sutherland still returns as jack Bauer.
It will premiere on May 2014
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Luxiana19(f): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon:
I dont know how Americans,esp NBC,does its thing,but they sure killed it when they Cancelled this movie,whereas REVOLUTION has moved to Season2!!
Till today,the Movie is still my number one Sci-fi Epic Craddle Earth movie......Great Movie i tell ya.....
And there is Alphas too......
NBC too dey cancel films....Its a pity Seasonals like How i met Your Mother run upto 5seasons..Smh..

Uh, I beg to differ..I dont think its a pity that series like 'How I met your mother' run up to like 8 seasons because its a great show!!
It's one of the most awesome shows ever made after 'Friends'.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon
You mean 'Series'.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Iceman296: ..Mine is "Crusoe" and "Tera Nova". Never Knew they were even Banned, i always Ask Of the Season Two of these Movies!

.. They shouldn't Ban "Person Of Interest" Or "Breaking Bad". If Not.......

Breaking Bad Has Been Concluded.
The last season just aired.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Case33(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
I miss one tree hill though its concluded, n d series dt had Marissa cooper, Seth Cohen, Ryan as characters (sound track was "California here we come, right back where we started from, California ....... California .......here we come) dt one too was concluded, alias,I wish it never finished! But dirty sexy money, game of thrones, the fixer, Kyle xy, L word, brothers n sisters, terra nova, still hurts dt they've been cancelled,I hope game of thrones isn't cost I want 2 c d end of dt little girl dt her whole family were slaughtered n her other sister in a bondage marriage @ d lanister's!

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lafuria1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Legend of seeker was cancelled Because they were not making profit
Kyle xy was cancelled because it lost lot of viewers to the secret life of America teenager.
There would be a jack buer series but not titled 24 because it is a 12hrs event. Some choose to call it season 9 but d fact is d jack buer character will be back on screen.

Am only sad that breaking bad has ended. RIP Mr white.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
tubiz:

It was announced this year. That 24 is coming back next year.
Kiefer Sutherland still returns as jack Bauer.
It will premiere on May 2014

I hope so, I also hope Kiefer would not be too old to deliver the action. "I am federal agent Jack Bauer!"
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
[size=15pt]everybody hates chris¡[/size]
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mozzie(f): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Visitor(V)
The event
Strike back
Make it or Break it
Terranova
24....(although not sure if its been stopped)
Commander in chief
Arrows
Nikita.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
la furia: Kyle xy was cancelled because it lost lot of viewers to the secret life of America teenager.
Lot of politics in ABC company jare, The secret life of American teenager is bull.s.hit, it's all about getting laid, and getting pregnant. I like Amy's character though.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
boondocks ain't cancelled yet!biko..4's coming out xoon
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
buh..visitor! Stargate!and No ordinary family ehn..i pray teen wolf doesn't follow suite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018: Lolu Cries As DJ Xclusive Appreciates Him (Video, Photos) / Download Thor Love And Thunder HD Version bootlega.com / Boy Lifts Generator And Bag Of Cement With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.