Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33481 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by skotch(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
Terminator: the sarah conor chronicles
Heroes
Terra nova
These are wonderful seasonal movies.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by 1boylikevhis(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
adeaugustus:
Lot of politics in ABC company jare, The secret life of American teenager is bull.s.hit, it's all about getting laid, and getting pregnant. I like Amy's character though.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by kstyle2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Traveller
Kyle xy

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by arthgideon: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
1) Heroes - Wished it continued at least one more season
2) V - liked it
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Decryptor(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Spartacus (Rumors have it that it has been discontinued)

Knight Rider 2010 (Discontinued)

Dexter ( Now showing last season 8 )
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by peziz(f): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jane by Design......... This got me crying cry
Vanished .
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by braxjay(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon:
"No Ordinary Family" has season2 bro..

no sir No Ordinary Family is an American television series that aired on ABC and CTV in Canada. The one-hour science fiction comedy-drama was produced by ABC Studios for the 2010–11 television season. The series ran from September 28, 2010, to April 5, 2011, on Tuesdays at 8:00 pm ET/PT.[1][2] The show centers on the Powells, a typical American family living in fictional Pacific Bay, California, whose members gain special powers after their plane crashes in the Amazon, Brazil.

On May 13, 2011, ABC announced that No Ordinary Family had been cancelled due to low ratings

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Ordinary_Family

so where did u see your season 2

if ur season 2 ended when the plane wit convicts crashed, then that's season 1 (last episode).
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by rhonnie(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
elari: talk about. nikita, alias and arrow
I think arrow has season two.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by kstyle2(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dey can cancel all d shows in d world but plz dnt touch 'family guy' or else wat wil happen wil b worse dan d tym peter wz britney spear's manager......#i luv d show die.....
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by spykid014(f): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon:
I dont know how Americans,esp NBC,does its thing,but they sure killed it when they Cancelled this movie,whereas REVOLUTION has moved to Season2!!
Till today,the Movie is still my number one Sci-fi Epic Craddle Earth movie......Great Movie i tell ya.....
And there is Alphas too......
NBC too dey cancel films....Its a pity Seasonals like How i met Your Mother run upto 5seasons..Smh..

I just finished Revolution season 1 last night. Wow! *thats all I can say. I Love Miles.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by akinzyakin(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
pls can you tell me a site to download vampire diaries season4 episode 23 pls
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by gdaychemical: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Stupid ending to Merlin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
mozzie: Visitor(V)
The event
Strike back
Make it or Break it
Terranova
24....(although not sure if its been stopped)
Commander in chief
Arrows
Nikita.

Strike Back isn't cancelled, Season 4 is currently on. They are in the eight episode.
Arrows: Isn't cancelled as well. Air this month.
Nikita: Air next month.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
spykid014:

I just finished Revolution season 1 last night. Wow! *thats all I can say. I Love Miles.

Hope you know Revolution Season 2 has premiered.
The second episode was aired last week.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by braxjay(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
dear vampires Diaries,

even with the ongoing news of your cancellation, kindly come with a new season and put the devil to shame #stefan #Damon u rock.
season 5 coming soon by faith grin grin grin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by purpinkx(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Terra Nova
Break out kings
Kyle xy

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
akinzy_akin: pls can you tell me a site to download vampire diaries season4 episode 23 pls

Send me a PM with your email add will send you a download link.
Link https://www.nairaland.com/sendmessage/tubiz
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by readone99(m): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
BabaAlabi: Una think say na downloading of series or buying #150 pirated dvd copy dey bring money? For a series to stay on air, it needs high ratings and a large fan base. The fact is most of the shows mentioned were interesting at first but later became dry and boring.
that was why kyle xy was cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Alamyn90(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kyle XY

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by macof(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baddestguyp: Bleach anime and the event
shocked they've ended bleach? but the manga is still on
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
ARES: Are u guys kidding me "24"
#the following takes place between 7.am and 8.am# epic!
This is my Best Movie in the world ..... U can Only compare others with it ......... This is Superb .......!!!

''Events occurs in Real-Time ''
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: Make It Or Break It. cry crycry

I still google it hoping that one day I'd get to hear of the great news that it has been renewed.
This was painful I swear.I was waiting for the olympics moments but they didn't release.The movie was set according to the US women gymnstic team.Wished they didn't cancel it.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by omicron(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
_

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by HezronLorraine(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wish they didn't cancel KINGS and most of the movies in the op.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by usermane(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tower Prep/ 1 season
The Fades/ 1 season
Boondocks/ 4 seasons
Green Lantern The Animated series/ 1 season
Young Justice The Animated series/ 2 seasons
My Name Is Earl/ 4 seasons
The Legion of Super Heroes/ 2 seasons
Sheena Jungle Princess 2 seasons
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Stlatyv(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Jst gyv me one major film dat can beat d suspence of 24hrs or an actor dat can beat d actions of 'jack bauer'. Dat guy is jst d century actor. Suspence is d lyf of every film or show,24hrs rock it guys
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jvera(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Flashforward,traveller
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by 1988: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
HEROES, RINGER, CANE, PRIVILEDGED, NO ORDINARY FAMILY
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
I miss Dark Angel and Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles sad
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by joshuaidibia(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tnk God LOST was completed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Merlin. I loved that show cry cry
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by spykid014(f): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
tubiz:

Hope you know Revolution Season 2 has premiered.
The second episode was aired last week.

Yes. I am aware.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.