Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33473 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
I pray they cancel MERLIN!!! Dat series is not realistic!! Everytym only Arthur dey fight n win everything n everybody

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by overboard(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
azeezbaba: I am surprised that no one has mentioned "Cane". Cane completed its first season but CBS cancelled the series due to the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. So painful

I mentioned CANE earlier. So that's what happened! Couldn't they just resume writing after the strike? Dunno.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Badosqi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
VANISHED

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tammie24: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
Desperate Housewives

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by blesszzy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
still dont know why kyle xy was cancelled

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Samcenation(m): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Merlin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
braxjay:

lol u don crase b4 ?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
click2cbn: I pray they cancel MERLIN!!! Dat series is not realistic!! Everytym only Arthur dey fight n win everything n everybody
Plus Merlin wey no eva change shirt from season 1 - 5 abi 4 sef just one shirt. ....is really annoying

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
braxjay:

lol u don crase b4 ?

E be like oh!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
ammyluv2002: Plus Merlin wey no eva change shirt from season 1 - 5 abi 4 sef just one shirt. ....is really annoying

I think say na only me see am!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by asids55: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tinoxky: Why are they being cancelled?

due to low ratings!!! as we dey like am for ere, dem no dey like am for yankee
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Samcenation(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
ammyluv2002: Plus Merlin wey no eva change shirt from season 1 - 5 abi 4 sef just one shirt. ....is really annoying
its doesnt mean...he ws a servant....nd bsides its not a city film
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
lyfe: The events (Eleda ooo) at the time the movie was making sense. I guess the movie was stopped because it was starting to reveal what people thought was just a conspiracy. Now, the US Government has owned up to the fact that Area 51 actually exists only that we don't know if aliens are there or not.

Dunno about Nikita but it was nice tho.

Nikita isn't cancelled. Just that there the next season that air will be the final season.
The final season should start next month.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by xcesswag(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
Cane........lovely series o....dunno y they stopped it....#weeping
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by donsimon2(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
ARES: Are u guys kidding me "24"
#the following takes place between 7.am and 8.am# epic!
24 has been renewed for a 9th season...its should premiere sometime next year...can't wait...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Davidbanky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
24, flashforward .... Hmmm legend of the seeker , the rest can stop anytime
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lafile(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Wetin be Seasonal Movies T'Ori Olorun? Series, you mean. Its just everyday TV programs. Just because they are very well done dem don turn movie for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Breegz14(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
mehn when they cancelled flashforward i been one craze
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Ignatio(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
gazonga: The unit

That's one great series. I wish they continue.

Ms Nas:
Yeahhhh cool
I loved the theme sred up, Fired Up. Plenty sun, Fired Up" excellent!!!

Yeah, the soundtrack is not easy to forget.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mariong(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
For me it's 'US', a naija soap aired by NTA some years back. Africa Magic now airs it. Used to enjoy that soap back then but not anymore. I've always wondered why it was stopped considering it's populatity.

Another is The Legend Of The Seeker. I miss Cara (the mord sith) and her Agiel (not sure of the spelling).
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by pelumiii(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
KYLE XY and twenty four

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by gabzzy: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
commander in chief
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dirty sexy money

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ellab(f): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
handebayor: 1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker

Vamp diaries is in its 5th season now which premiered on thursday last week.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
If there were to be a fund raising event to ensure the continuation of the following series, I would borrow money from the bank and use my matric number as collateral...lol.

1. Tera Nova.
2. Kyle XY
3. 24hrs
4. Star gate Atlantis

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Slickest(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
I. Pray they havnt cancelled walking dead
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ooshinibos: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............

Nigerians we have time , i thot thez said you guys do not have electricity

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by papparatzzi2013: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Tales by moonlight
2. checkmate
3. Wild rosé
4. Arelu

grin grin grin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by wewe1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Palace on AIT then
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Yeske: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Missing (very interesting with alot of twists)
Traveler (really enjoyed it's season 1)
Kyle XY? (Never knew it has been cancelled)
The event (been waiting for season 2, now I know why it's not out)

I pray they never ever ever cancel 'Person of Interest' o, else I go wound person...

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by majekobaje1: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Spartacus I luv it menhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.