Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming (5286 Views)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
echelon:

shocked

Just know that the longer the dating period, the higher the likelihood of one person dumping the other cheesy

If you say so, I bet you also believe that marriage isn't forever. After all it's always a relationship involving two people and besides, they live in the same house and get to see each other every day. At a point in time children will come in, and all the attentions will be on them. shocked

Why won't someone also dump the other in this terrible scenario? Is it because of the famous contract they signed? cheesy
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by echelon(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Why won't someone also dump the other in this terrible scenario? Is it because of the famous contract they signed? cheesy
Yeah, it's cos of the contract they signed. That contract should engender commitment on either party. This is rarely the case when you're dating
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Gamine(f): 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
LOL

Everywhere i go, the men seem to be coming forth sha undecided
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
echelon:

Yeah, it's because of the contract they signed. That contract should engender commitment on either party. This is rarely the case when you're dating

That contract is nothing but a piece of paper. People's will makes them endure through hard times. Nothing stops me from packing my bags and leaving my husband if I get tired of him. Even sef at that point I fit use that contract as a toilet paper. grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by echelon(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
Ur opinion sha grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by tkb417(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
men will always follow the good gurls. . .
the odd ones will get the other side of the bargain.
very simple
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by cold(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
Most men hav bcom coomitment phobes & are steerin clear of marriages.This is not because they're scared of marriage-but afraid of a bad marriage.

"Men are 10 tyms more scared of marryin the rong person than of neva gettin married at all"(Carl Weiss,in his book "So Why Have You Neva Been Married"?10 insights it2 y he hasn't wed)

There're 3 grps of bachelors;doz whu neva want to marry,doz who want 2 marry but of which half(dat includes me) won't settle 4 anythin less dan perfection & doz who are on the fence.

Ther are also financial issues,both positive & negative.Those with little money fear dey hav nothin to offer a partner,with som sufferin self esteem issues & withdrawin 4rm d datin pool.While there doz who're financially sound are terrified what a bad divorce can do to dem.

Besides single men are not unhappy men.They created lives full lives full of careers,frnd & ambitions.It's notlike they walk arnd all day worried abt not being married.

My best advice to single women afta bachelors is to be patient,if u're in ahurry u'll b frustrated.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Jiokeh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
Sorry Sistas. This is the jist around town. Just do a small aproko (sic) in any ladies forum and u will agree with me. I have very successful female friends, single and still searching in their late 20s and mid 30s. Working in blue chip and multinationals. In short they are a bundle of BEAUTY | CASH | BRAINS. When I try to encourage them and remind them of how beautiful they are, the response I get is, "Do you know how many beautiful successful women out there? Those that are even more beautiful. Marriageable men are just scarce."

My beautiful black/naija sistas, the earlier you all realize that the kind of men you refer to as marriageable men are scarce, the better. What kind of men do an average sista refer to as marriageable men? The ones that live in a good apartment, drive a good car, have a good bank account, dresses in style. All these are things that money can buy. That man that is yet to acquire and posses all these qualities in not less of a marriageable man. Giving the opportunity, he might well be better.

If I am to councel sistas, I'd say look out for a man who's got Brains, is Confident and has Drive. This is what I call the BCD of a real man. They abound everywhere. You might even be the gasoline he needs to be propelled to fame and fortune.

In all this still "BE WISE". Gold diggers on the rampage.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by francessby(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
no matter how things are they all have somebody that are dying for them but is not the type they want dats all, men are everywhere who said he's looking for one
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by inspiredm(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2008
Jiokeh:

Sorry Sistas. This is the jist around town. Just do a small aproko (sic) in any ladies forum and u will agree with me. I have very successful female friends, single and still searching in their late 20s and mid 30s. Working in blue chip and multinationals. In short they are a bundle of BEAUTY | CASH | BRAINS. When I try to encourage them and remind them of how beautiful they are, the response I get is, "Do you know how many beautiful successful women out there? Those that are even more beautiful. Marriageable men are just scarce."

My beautiful black/naija sistas, the earlier you all realize that the kind of men you refer to as marriageable men are scarce, the better. What kind of men do an average sista refer to as marriageable men? The ones that live in a good apartment, drive a good car, have a good bank account, dresses in style. All these are things that money can buy. That man that is yet to acquire and posses all these qualities in not less of a marriageable man. Giving the opportunity, he might well be better.

If I am to councel sistas, I'd say look out for a man who's got Brains, is Confident and has Drive. This is what I call the BCD of a real man. They abound everywhere. You might even be the gasoline he needs to be propelled to fame and fortune.

In all this still "BE WISE". Gold diggers on the rampage.

YOU MAKE SENSE.

I initiated this thread cos of realistic beings like you.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by mckingz: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
what are you guys talking abt?
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by mckingz: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
im not looking for a wife ok?
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by albridge(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
ok. i am lost here. what can i say? i really dont know cool
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Zicblingz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2009
I lv ds.women aint seein nuthng yet.gone r d days whn we dy speak gramma 4dem.nw's dere turn, laffin ol kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / Injuries I Sustained For Fighting For A Lady Last Night. Photos!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.