Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming (5285 Views)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / Men Not Showing Off Thier Girlfriends In Public / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2008
Dont mind onyinye, what do you expect from an inexperienced girl? grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Mesmerize(f): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2008
Here we go again!
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by onyinye2(f): 3:55am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

onyinye. Stop. kiss

Oprah isnt always right. It's good to be rich though. lol grin

Had to step back and laugh at this one. cheesy cheesy i give up with the guys. they don't want a wife but a second mother.undecided

@david
go and search for your wife. you need all the time God can give you.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

@david
go and search for your wife. you need all the time God can give you.

shhh i think i've seen her, dont scare her away. grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by onyinye2(f): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

shhh i think i've seen her, don't scare her away. grin

she wont need me to scare her away. all she has to do is read your posts and watch her fly like eagle. cheesy
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by TOH(f): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2008
Thanks for finally smiling in your pic, alagolo tongue

His posts have been better than alot of tripe I've read on this board, onyinye.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

she wont need me to scare her away. all she has to do is read your posts and watch her fly like eagle. cheesy

i think it always happens the other way round. cool
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by NegroNtns(m): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2008
marriage is not for self-discovery.  It is for growth of what was already discovered in self pre-marriage.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Mesmerize(f): 4:01am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

act. well, I tried. Since someone told me I dnt smile in any
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

kiss You'll be married well before 35. I prayed for you.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Mesmerize(f): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

marriage is not for self-discovery. It is for growth of what was already discovered in self pre-marriage.
Mr. TOH, enough of your preaching tonight. I've given you a high 5 already!
lo sun
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by onyinye2(f): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

there is probably a full moon out. just wait until another day and see a complete 180 cheesy
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by TOH(f): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2008
Lol david if someone were to read that incorrectly they would actually think I am 35 and alone with just cats as my companions

E jo ooo tongue

I am just 18 like every other girl on NL grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by eldee(m): 4:04am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

no because yal want a wife to treat you like your mother did. how when she doesnt love you in that way. a mom treats you in that way because she loves you like that. so how can you expect your wife to do the same??
Gibberish!!!
Your statement was pointless
That's what Toyin said just now, but in a polite way cheesy
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by NegroNtns(m): 4:05am On Jun 30, 2008
i dont preach in one and two sentenses, i write a book when i preach grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

Lol david if someone were to read that incorrectly they would actually think I am 35 and alone with just cats as my companions

E jo ooo tongue

I am just 18 like every other girl on Nairaland grin

lol i re-read it and it sounded like that. i changed it anyway . . . na true, effry body here is 18! grin grin Even onyinye wink
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Mesmerize(f): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

i don't preach in one and two sentenses, i write a book when i preach grin
I believe you!

eldee:

Gibberish!!!
Your statement was pointless
That's what Toyin said just now, but in a polite way cheesy
I am like so lost here. .plz dnt pull me into y'all attractions!
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by NegroNtns(m): 4:07am On Jun 30, 2008
sweet 18s
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by onyinye2(f): 4:08am On Jun 30, 2008
@eldee

if they are so pointless why do you comment on them?? yeah whatever bro, this is a never ending arguement. it will continue to go on.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Dakore(f): 4:13am On Jun 30, 2008
I don't think its hard to find someone to marry. It's more difficult to find the right one though.
So if you're really desperate to marry, just marry the next guy who will propose to you. don't worry if you might divorce him 2 yrs later. At least you got married. grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by TOH(f): 4:16am On Jun 30, 2008
banned were we?
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by NegroNtns(m): 4:23am On Jun 30, 2008
Dakore, thats living the social expectations.  Thats a default!  Good is not acceptable when you dream to be the Best.  I believe, going by the responses on the thread, that the cultural expectations is a burden on all of us but moreso on women.

the culture dictates whatage bracket is ideal for marriage
you have the exhorbitance that go with the rituals itself
young couples with limited resources
then in some cultures - the man is expected to sponsor his brothers and sisters or some relative through school - denying his wife and children the best opportunity at quality of living that his earnings can afford

so many things wrong,
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by NegroNtns(m): 4:25am On Jun 30, 2008
grin the silence was a time-out lmao
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Dakore(f): 4:31am On Jun 30, 2008
Negro_Ntns
yeah I agree with you and that's what I was trying to point out.
one shouldn't do things just for the sake of doing it or because everybody else expect them to do it.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Eclairs: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2008
Wish I had something better to contribute to this thread,

The men are there but the truth is that girls sometimes could allow their pride get the better of them and so, before they realise it, it's getting late.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by noetic(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
Eclairs:

Wish I had something better to contribute to this thread,

The men are there but the truth is that girls sometimes could allow their pride get the better of them and so, before they realise it, it's getting late.
seconded

and i will like to add that the rate of bad grls out there with an alien mentality is just too alarming.
women have turned this world upside down. commitmnt to men now look like a death warrant.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
This same article has been posted again. Make una nor go break una head because of marriage ooo.

As for me I go talk wetin I don already talk.

If you are a man or a woman who knows that one day you'll like to be married then start preparing for it as soon as you can. Don't date for dating sake but always date with purposes for the future. Sometimes when we are young we want to experiment, well that's game for players. Don't waste time unnecessarily. I am sure if you are ready to date, you are also capable of knowing what love, infatuation, lust and crush are. Differentiate between them and always go for LOVE! This way, there is a guarantee that that person might become your future spouse.

Remember people meet their life partners at a tender age.
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by echelon(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Remember people meet their life partners at a tender age.

Scarcely true
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
echelon:

Scarcely true

Na you know. It's not my fault if you spent your adolescence jumping from a girl to the other instead of focusing on true love! tongue grin
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by echelon(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Na you know. It's not my fault if you spent your adolescence jumping from a girl to the other instead of focusing on true love! tongue grin

That you met your partner at a young age does not mean everyone else did  tongue
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
echelon:

That you met your partner at a young age does not mean everyone else did tongue

I have never said I did. I just said some are lucky to meet their life partners at a very young age. People date for 8-10 years before tying the knot! It's just a matter of focusing on your main purpose.

If you wan marry, don't play around and plan to cool down in your middle 20s because then you'll have to start afresh and this is something you are meant to do earlier. With no epxperience of what a true relationship is, how can you think of managing something so hard like marriage? cheesy
Re: We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming by echelon(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

People date for 8-10 years before tying the knot!
shocked

Just know that the longer the dating period, the higher the likelihood of one person dumping the other  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Would U Choose? / What Would You Accept As A Valentine Gift From Your Partner? / Reason Why You Should Marry On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.