Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (646424 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Samdave7(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2013
tochstorm:
for ur mind now u don yarn.....
. Oga was your problems. Prince has been so sick for 1week now and all you could do is standing against him

am his close neighbour.. Prince continue your story and foot mind critique, and remember you still have lovers here and not because of your story.
Moreover, prince na shy guy 00, him no touch any girl before oh
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
Samdave(7):
. Oga was your problems. Prince has been so sick for 1week now and all you could do is standing against him

am his close neighbour.. Prince continue your story and foot mind critique, and remember you still have lovers here and not because of your story.
Moreover, prince na shy guy 00, him no touch any girl before oh
oga voltron, i don hear. Prince says he want's to be a writer, and he commits grammatical blunder. I don't give a hoot! If you are attached to his back side. We as readers/commenters should help him by giving constructive critisim which am good at delivering. Note: prince usally uses intrude when writing thanks to me he has reduced it. If you are his neighbour and can help him. Then you are not doing good. Reading the story, as low built as it is. Alta e justo.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Sanniboi(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Oga prince, I don't no say u sick Bcoz I warn yarn u bfor I hear say u sick, bt I no say nw u are getting better and u sure say no be anti grace cos am sha?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by lawflec(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2013
sincerely I have been following this story from day one but I must commend you for having a good hints of storytellin.Now next time you writ try to add a little suspense that can illuminate the worst heart on earth. An intelligent athlete leaves the stage when the ovation is highest.you ought to have ended you work so that you will take that point of a legend.above all bravo more power to your elbow,more data to your plan and more ink to your pen.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by kidaberry(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
The rock5555: My dear Prince, you don improve alot, i like it. I dey page 50, i go catch up when i finish updating..

Ehen one of ur fans dissed me bcus i corrected u, am through with that one sha, that one na small matter, anybodi wey wan insult me should PM, i go show u then say na me them dey call Oga Insulter. Just kidding.

Prince my pikin begin dey fire go, u dey learn from ur dad wellagringringrin

I always had a feeling dat u had another wife and child sad
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by obumsway(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
i have read ur post frm page one till this last page and i must commend you for the wonderful write up----- kip it up and forgt haters ..... U really tried and did ur best to expose the God's given potential in you......... Wish you also quick recovery frm ur wounds ......... Its also nice on your posts to uduak, miss grace....if na me, i go don bleep one of them 'tey tey' especially precious...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
#cough# abeg mak i say something...
i've just got to correct all my grammatical errors, change my writing skills, and improve wonderfully. Meanwhile, prince shall create a mighty history that everyone will be surprised.

I feel devastated by unreasonable people critical comments on my thread which cause nothing but pains. I have been seriously sick for over 1week, lying in hospital bed day and night and all some of you guys could do is complaining about my late updates, my irresponsibilitys, and my errors.
Perhaps, I already had this feelings that non of you haters care about my health.

As for your critique comments concerning why i refused fucking Grace, it not my fault.
Som ppl tink say na every guys go de bang girl ?, if na so you tink say every guy be, then you just lose.
Na wa oh..

BEAUTY JACOBS my one and only dearest thanks for your care, love, help concerning my health. I salut sweetty grin

updates comes up tomorrow because am here to stay with you guys.

Mak i go sit near christmas tree pray mak God heal me wella.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by ybahrbz91: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
i hope u r feeling beta Prince....cwiously! Av missed ur update....but ur health is d priority here oh...get well soon bro.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Isedax(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
*kida-berry#:

I always had a feeling dat u had another wife and child sad
ow u?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
ybahrbz91: i hope u r feeling beta Prince....cwiously! Av missed ur update....but ur health is d priority here oh...get well soon bro.
am glad you happily waited for my updates after all the delays, more are coming your way soon
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
ybahrbz91: i hope u r feeling beta Prince....cwiously! Av missed ur update....but ur health is d priority here oh...get well soon bro.
am glad you happily waited for my updates after all the delays, more are coming your way soon.

Happy xmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:07am On Dec 25, 2013
Get well soon bro... Merry xmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by PrinceAdepoju(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2013
the LORD is your strength bro. . .
Happy Christmas And Merry New Year In Advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565352/short-poem-christmas#20392878
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 2:08am On Dec 25, 2013
since prince feels that those correcting his mistakes are "haters" so that includes I am going to stay out. You know what they say, you can have plasma, hdtv sorround sound, but if it's not put in order, they are just there only appreciated by few, who have that extra energy to flip it. happy xmas ya'll am out. Oh and by the way. You may have a vigorous, imagination. That'll commend. But you sir. Need to go and pick english project ss2.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:04am On Dec 25, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

Monday morning of that new month was annoying as my mum wouldn't permitted or allowed me sleep longer. She pinch me to wake up from my sweet, peacefull and sounded sleep.
Meanwhile, She had hurriedly woken up very early by 4:30am preparing herself for church activities that early hours of the morning. Perhaps, that monday morning assemblying in the church was particular set aside, announced and organized by the senior pastor for the gathering together of all youths to embark on fasting and prayer concerning the newly begining year. The precious time i spent with Miss Grace had caused me sleepless night. I was hopefully thinking that mornin will be my relaxation day but my mother would certainly not ceased pouching my back.

"mum, please just let me sleep to relaxed for sometimes.
I'll be at the church when the run comes out!" i'd uttered.

"Prince by the time i come to your room again, it wil hash for you" my mother mentioned and left the room.

I reluctantly woke up after contemplating and hissing about the fasting and prayers issues.
I moved into the bath room the moment i stepped down from the foam,i hurriedly dashed to urinate and to watch my face, before i walked slow towards the parlour.
I later prepared Myself and headed to the church for the morning fasting and prayers, but When reaching the church premise i could heard loud voices of people praying unstoppably.
The whole hall was occupied by strangers ,youths from other churches and that of the church had occupied all the seats from the back bench to the front bench when i entered. Perhaps, By the time i found a comfortable place to sit, i swiftly look all congregation searching for nothing in particular when i sighted Uduak sitting far from the section i sat.

"So this babe arrived and she refuse informing me." i muttered as i faced the halter.

When Uduak sighted me from the place i'd sat and she stood up walking outside to await me. I had no intentions of meeting with Uduak outside the church premises, except after the fasting and prayer period. Uduak was outside waiting patiently for me to meet with her but i refused changing or making any decision of chatting with her outside.
She later came inside the church after waiting, she walked towards where i stay and sat beside me.

"hey..Good morning Uduak. See as you fat now when you came back." i'd teased and she smiled.

"how are you feeling and how was everything moving when i left?" Uduak asked

"what do you hope for when you left me without replacing someone else?" i uttered nonchalantly.

" well, i expected you to feel happy since am here with you."
Uduak mentioned.

Meanwhile, Uduak had rapidly changed in her body stature within few months she travelled.
Uduak attractiveness and renewedness was vibrantly shown on her,has everything enlarge abundently from her breast, face, cheeks, ass and other parts. I complimented her sarcastically and she started laughing while throwing her head downward. Sooner, the senior pastor announced seeking the attention of Grace, instructing her to lead in praises and worship.
Miss Grace leads in praises and worship songs untill when the pastor took charge while shaking in the mood of Holy Spirit and prophesying.

"san-tro-bra-ka-ta!. Mi-ko-shera. Sunda bro tom,. sun da bro0. Chai, rima katua.. Shekini, yakini makus centro brata.. Roomy roomy.. Hey! Eyen mme wow. I see dead happenings this moment, bra- so muta, pray now that every bad things of the evil ones to go back to sender. Rana- kiso- yena senta min tro boss- sheri kaka !" pastor began to pronounced in differ tongues

I was at my seat listening attentively while trying harder to comprehend what he was uttering.
Many prayer points raised concerning someone that will fall victim in school.
I actually barraged prayers when i heard the pastor uttered but after the closing time pastor called me privately to a corner and instructed that i go on 3days dry fasting

"chai.. But sir i thought we just dismissed from the fasting now?" i'd asked worriedly while looking at him.

"yah. That was for all youth but right now you are attending on yours only."

The following day of my fasting started but something bad happened.

Brb...

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:10am On Dec 25, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Get well soon bro... Merry xmas
good morning sir, pls just keep on praying for my health.

Happy xmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: the LORD is your strength bro. . .
Happy Christmas And Merry New Year In Advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/1565352/short-poem-christmas#20392878
good morning sir happy xmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 4:15am On Dec 25, 2013
tochstorm: since prince feels that those correcting his mistakes are "haters" so that includes I am going to stay out. You know what they say, you can have plasma, hdtv sorround sound, but if it's not put in order, they are just there only appreciated by few, who have that extra energy to flip it. happy xmas ya'll am out. Oh and by the way. You may have a vigorous, imagination. That'll commend. But you sir. Need to go and pick english project ss2.
Are you claiming to be my hater?
I wonder why you got angry easily after reading what i replied.
Perhaps i didnt mean to hurt anyone,i was just angry because some of us hardly noticed i was sick and nobody cares.

Sorry sir
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tmamuda(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guy sorry 2 say dis, na rubbish u de talk, na u talk say u want criticism de re given U n u de vest na wa oh. And abt ur sickness u said nobody care. Nobody wish someone 2 b sick oh. We feel ya pain n we also ve pain. Sha, OYO 4 U.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tommynico(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nice one bro nd meri xmas to u Nd a hapi nu year. HAS anyone watched the game of throne season 4 here coz i don't knw if it's out already..........quick recovery prince, no shaking.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry christmas pals
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by lanreabbey(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Prince abeg just ignore sum fools...its not easy atall....Merry Christmas
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
lanreabbey: Prince abeg just ignore sum fools...its not easy atall....Merry Christmas
thanks my guy. Happy xmas to you and new in advance...grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by AORDMAYOR(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Master Prince: Amidst the fact that you are not feeling too well, Which we pray that God should grant you quick recovery. Pls no matter what try to take cognisance of your Diction's. Your grammatical blunder's were just too conspicous. The worst episode i have read so far. Pls remeber that when a Dog fails to bark as at when due it is sometimes mistaken for a Goat. But all thesame nice Job bro. Cos e nor easy to do Efizyy. MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHER
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by lanreabbey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abeg ooo...na d grammatical Errors una won chop ni...person no dey %100 Ok....Put urself in his shoes en know ow its feels
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
AOR D MAYOR: Master Prince: Amidst the fact that you are not feeling too well, Which we pray that God should grant you quick recovery. Pls no matter what try to take cognisance of your Diction's. Your grammatical blunder's were just too conspicous. The worst episode i have read so far. Pls remeber that when a Dog fails to bark as at when due it is sometimes mistaken for a Goat. But all thesame nice Job bro. Cos e nor easy to do Efizyy. MERRY CHRISTMAS BROTHER
thanks my oga for everything. Your points are well addressed and i appreciate them.

Happy xmas to you sir.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
lanreabbey: Abeg ooo...na d grammatical Errors una won chop ni...person no dey %100 Ok....Put urself in his shoes en know ow its feels
menn am learning many things from them o00o...

I know it hard and i believe with their critiques and advices will surely change me to better writer tomorrow.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
360prince: good morning sir, pls just keep on praying for my health.

Happy xmas
Okay.. No wahala...

Same to you...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by eazylifer(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Well, I've being reading the story for some time now. You are doing very well except for the errors people have pointed out.

If all these are your true experiences, then you sure have a very good memory which is quite incredible.

Concerning your health, get well soon bro. I'll come back at the end of the story. Stay blessed!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 8:49am On Dec 26, 2013
eazylifer: Well, I've being reading the story for some time now. You are doing very well except for the errors people have pointed out.

If all these are your true experiences, then you sure have a very good memory which is quite incredible.

Concerning your health, get well soon bro. I'll come back at the end of the story. Stay blessed!
happy xmas and a new year in advance.

Thanks for reading my story starting from the first page to where i stopped. I promise to do something about my errors.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

I waited in the sitting room patiently awaiting my mother returned.
Many memories and thoughts leaped to my head as i thought about the protocols involved concerning the 3days fasting and prayers which am about starting the following day.
I sat down on the couch looking up the ceilling while heavy thoughts occupied my heart, sooner the parlour door adjusted opened swiftly and my mother walked in with her little basket which she uses in her farming.

"welcome mum" i'd greeted as soon as she approached me.

"how are feeling?, why frowning your face, is anything the problem?." my mum quested

I quickly collected the farming basket from her arm, dusted the small stool which she collected to sit beside me while i started explaining the events of what happened in the church when she stayed absent.
My mother was very happy hearing what the pastor instructed that i should do, issue concerning fasting and prayer. My mum added some advices, she also informed me that, since it was the begining of new year and new term many devilish things do happens at school.

"mum it's 3days dry fasting and not 6 to 6 fasting." i uttered

"dry fasting?", did he instructed everybody the same?."

"mother am the only person involved in this special fasting 0oo0.
Can you pls explained to me why he had to option that i embark on 3days dry fasting for no just reason ?. I would rather began fasting for 6 to 6 instead of the dry fasting."

my mother had pity on me after reasonin with the idea i made, she kindly placed her right hand palm on my head encouraging me she would always stay around to check on me.
When i sighted the wall clock it was 2:00 in the afternoon and i was starved since i haven't eaten food morning.
I stood up from the couch immediately moving forward to the parlour door, pull it opened before dashing towards the corridor which leads to the kitchen. After eating my afternoon meal prepared of salad rice, i decided meeting with my friends.
Uduak was my first choice since she was closer to my resident environment and same was Samson.
By the time i arrived Uduak's compound that very moment she wasn't around, all the doors where locked
I stood there for sometime thinking of another place in mind to check, perhaps meeting with Samson was the best option.

Samson was suprised sighting me approaching from far. He stood up from the small size stool he sat

"Guy how body naw? " i'd asked the moment i clime the varanda.

"menn! Am glad to see you look smarter today 00oo, but firstly, bring my new year food here with a bottle of bitter." i uttered and bursted into laughter, while Samson waved smile on his lips.
I spent some hours with him before leaving for Precious houses, but when i arrived her place her parents informed me that she travelled and would be coming back next monday when the school resume.
I exhaled and kindly turned round and headed back home.

The following mornin was chilling by the time i moved outside the compound, it was dusty, wetty and the sun was just hiding it face behind the cloud. Perhaps, that very blissful moment was the day i started my dry fasting and the instruction the pastor announced was, i should be in church for 3days.
I kindly rejected the idea of sweeping the compound that hour, and hurriedly ran into the house to change my cloths in order to prepare for the 3days fasting.
Lateron, i rushed out from the compound with force heading towards the direction of the church but as soon as i arrived closer to the church premises my pastor called me.

"pray in the alter and dont sleep there while praying, okay."
Pastor instructed and i nodded my head but my heart was in deep troubled concerning the fact that all this fasting stuff would be fake.

"Why would he send me on 3days dry fasting ?". why would he say that i should do it in the Lord Alter ?"
i'd wonder to myself before leaving his present.
The church hall was quiet and open large, benches filled all gaps, yet everything that made sound in it echos louder when I slowly tumbled on my knees and started praying in low voice without ceasing. I started the prayers not less than 5munites when the pastor intruded...

"Prince i want to hear your voice from outside this hall. Pray louder."he mentioned and walked out from the hall

my head sparked and i was angry physically and provoked why everything concernin this fasting result to commands.
I stood up quickly, walked towards the hall door exist to check the pastor, but by the time i peeped he has entered his apartment.

I returned back to the alter immediately and concluded my prayers without seeking the present of my pastor.

"E be like say this pastor wan kill me o00o.
This fasting is terminated for now henceforth."
I made a cross sign on my forehead, chest and off i left for Grace.

Did i actually go for miss Grace?

To be continued.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Les: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Welcome back prince, I'm very happy to see you. I pray you recover and I wasn't disappointed by " Baba On Top"
but for the record, something has been bothering me and I wanna say it now. See prince, did* signifies past and whenever you use it, the following verb should be in present.
Eg. I went to see miss Grace.
. I did* go* to see miss Grace.
2; did I *go to see miss Grace?? And not. Did I went * to see miss Grace.
I hope you understand me and accept in good faith. #soma

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.