Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum - Literature (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (645528 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by 360prince(m): 12:22am On Dec 20, 2013
¤¤¤CONTinuaTION¤¤¤

Lateron that evening, breez blew harder and the weather started becoming chilling outside the school compound premises.
I wasn't comfortable staying out that late looking at the moon and the stars which shines in the skies. I decided moving into the house after contempting about changed of the night breez.
Grace instructed that we should stay out till when it time for sleeping. Miss Grace later entered her bed room and sooner, she returned back with two sweaters, she gave me the small one while taking the other bigger size.
From where we sat, we heard the sounds of loud musics singin from the directions of the staff quarters.

"wont they allow us hear again?. I guess they are celebrating about something, because it been long since they played musics."
i'd asked no one in particular untill Miss Grace answered me

"it not your business Prince. You either go inside the room and play your, instead of complaining about what they are playing ,In fact, lets find a warmer place for our discussions."Grace instruct

After she had gave orders about where to stay in order to get warm, i patiently told her to follow me.
Grace and i entered a particular classroom to relax there to chat. The conversation between the two of us took time as we realized it was 11:00. pm.

"Am going to bed now now because my eyes aren't function anymore." i stood up from where i sat heading towards the door.

"hey. Prince Wait for me." she instructed as she stood up quickly to meet me at the door.

It was obvious that by the time she met me at the door entrance, she began to leave trails of kiss on my lips. She placed her hand around my neck and we headed towards the hostel block.
That night we slept on foam without having any emotional feelings for each other. Although Grace tried making silly movement against me,but i shifted away from her body.
Miss Grace and i slept like babies without being disturbed, as sweet dreams took over everything till the next morning. I woke up very late the following morning by 6:30am, as soon as sighted sunlight ray which bored through the window spaces. I greeted Grace when i woke her and she replied my morning greetings. She later stood reluctantly and dashed to bathroom to urinate, while i stood at the little floored spaced room exercising myself.
I informed her of my leaving when she came out from the bathroom, and she was suprised hearing what i uttered. Grace was bitterly sad in her heart because she never wanted me to leave.

"my mum will be waiting on me, if she doesn't see me this morning. I've got to leave." i mentioned and headed towards the door..

"okay.. But i hope you will come here in the evening to check on me?" Grace question me impatiently.

"i promise to come here, but now i need to take my leave. Bye." i mentioned

Miss Grace sincerely asked if i wouldn't mind staying to take morning breakfast, but i refused because my mother might have prepared hers already. Grace walked me down to the school gate and i moved towards the location of my home. I reached home that very morning hoping that i needed giving explainations concerning why i had to sleep outside.
I greeted my mother the moment i barge into the parlour but she stood muted. She asked me why i had to disobey her instructions.
I pleaded for pardon before she allow me rest that morning.
I relaxed myself for sometimes, while in my bedroom before i made plans concernin checking up my best friend Samson.
By the time i visited Samson his health was getting worst by the day. I guess it was due because of thinking about his eye conditions, more problems which would seemingly reduces his body weight.
I sympathized with him before leaving their house that afternoon with grief about his present situations. Later on that afternoon i prepared meeting Miss Grace since i didnt have anything at home handled. I moved into the bathroom to take a cool shower, dressed in my christmas flirting cloths.When i reached the hostel room where Grace accomodate.
I knocked lightly on the door and she quickly instructed me to enter.
We chatted and laugh while watching the movie that displayed in the television screen. Grace would jump on me anytime she advanced closer to me whenever she moved away from the television set. I kindly reminded her about my condoms, yet she refused givin me back.
Indeed, Miss Grace was the happiest lady that very moment when i stay with her, cracking funny jokes that would made her laugh her lungs out.
We spent time together whenever i had the chance to come see her.
Suddenly, that xmas month slowly passed away and a new year approached which lead me to embarked on different thing i wouldn't like doing, not considering the particular person instructing me.

Brb
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tommynico(m): 2:10am On Dec 20, 2013
Come back sharp sharp oo
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 4:01am On Dec 20, 2013
this story is going to leave those with high hopes hanging.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by norkses: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2013
So for una mind nw una wan hear the part of '' kerewawa'' abi?

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Lawconfessor(f): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2013
360prince: ¤¤¤CONTinuaTION¤¤¤

Lateron that evening, breez blew harder and the weather started becoming COOL outside the school COMPOUND.
I wasn't comfortable staying out that late looking at the moon and the stars THAT Shone in the SKY. I decided moving INSIDE the house after CONTEMPLATING ON THE changed WEATHER.

Grace instructed that we STAY out till when it time for sleeping. Miss Grace later entered her ROOM and returned with two sweaters, she gave me the small one while taking the other bigger size.
From where we sat, we heard the SOUND of loud MUSIC from the staff quarters.

"wont they allow us hear again?. I guess they are celebrating something, because it HAS been long they WERE playING MUSIC."
i'd asked no one in particular untiL Miss Grace answered me

"it IS not your business Prince. You either go inside and play yourS, instead of complaining about what they are playing ,In fact, lets find a warM place for our discussions."Grace SUGGESTED

After she had SUGGESTED ON WHERE to stay, i POLITELY ASKED her to follow me.
Grace and i entered a particular classroom to relax there AND chat. The conversation between the two of us took time as we realized it was 11:00. pm.

"I Am going to bed now now because my eyes ARE HEAVY." i stood up from where i sat heading towards the door.

"hey. Prince Wait for me." she instructed as she stood up quickly to meet me at the door.

It was obvious that by the time she met me at the door entrance, she began to leave trails of kiss on my lips. She placed her hand around my neck and we headed towards the hostel block.
That night we slept on THE foam without having any emotional feelings for each other. Although Grace tried making SOME silly movement against me, but i shifted away from her body.

Miss Grace and i slept like babies without being disturbed, as sweet dreams took over everything till the next morning.

I woke up very late the following morning by 6:30am, as soon as I sighted sunlight rayS which bored through the window spaces. I greeted Grace when i woke her and she replied my morning greetings. She stood UP reluctantly and dashed INto THE bathroom to urinate, while i stood at the little floor space exercising myself.

I informed her of my leaving when she came out from the bathroom, and she was suprised hearing what i uttered. Grace was bitterly sad in her heart because she never wanted me to leave.

"my mum will be ANGRY WITH me, if she DID Not see me this morning. I've got to leave." i mentioned and headed towards the door..

"okay.. But i hope you will come in the evening to check on me?" Grace question me impatiently.

"i promise to come, but now i need to take my leave. Bye." i mentioned

Miss Grace sincerely asked if i wouldn't mind staying to take MY BREAKFAST, but i refused because my mother might have prepared hers already. Grace walked me down to the school gate and i WALKED towards my home.

I reached home that very morning, KNOWING that i needed giving explainations why i had to sleep outside.
I greeted my mother the moment i barge INSIDE the parlour but she stood muted. She asked me why i had to disobey her instructions.
I pleaded WITH HER before she allowED me rest that morning.

I relaxed myself for a while in my bedroom before i made plans ON checking up ON my best friend Samson.
By the time i visited Samson his health was getting worsE by the day. I guess it was Because of THOUGHTS about his eye conditions, more problems which would seemingly reduces his body weight. I sympathized with him before leaving their house that afternoon with grief about his present situations.

Later on that afternoon i prepared to meet Miss Grace, since i did Not have anything DOING at home. I HAD a cool shower, dressed inTO my christmas flirting cloths.
When i reached the hostel room whICH Grace accomodateD.
I knocked lightly on the door and she quickly instructed me to enter.
We chatted and laughED while watching the movie that displayed in the television screen.

##Grace would jump on me anytime she advanced closer to me whenever she moved away from the television set.## I kindly reminded her OF my condoms, yet she refused givin THEM back TO ME.

Indeed, Miss Grace was the happiest lady that very moment when i stayED with her, cracking jokes that made her WANT TO laugh her lungs out.

We spent time together whenever i had the chance to come AND see her.
Suddenly, that xmas month slowly passed away and a new year approached which lead me to embarked on A different thing i wouldn't like doing, not considering the particular person instructing me.

Brb

Consider D Ones On Capital Letters. I ain't perfect Dear, but i hope my poor corrections will help.
More power to ur elbow Prince.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by olarafiat(f): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2013
prince naaaoooooowww
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2013
Usman if ui like hunt me my prince is there 2 save me.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Jumizie13(f): 9:47am On Dec 20, 2013
Lewa i sight u o
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Jumizie13: Lewa i sight u o
U eh en? Y u dey cobalize me nw? Sweetie,try to read dix story. The undercover agent by d9ty..... Am waiting 4 u dre
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Finestlex(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Patiently waiting for 64.....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Because of the high rate of no regular updates and series of excuses, the story is becoming boring.

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
My dear Prince, you don improve alot, i like it. I dey page 50, i go catch up when i finish updating..

Ehen one of ur fans dissed me bcus i corrected u, am through with that one sha, that one na small matter, anybodi wey wan insult me should PM, i go show u then say na me them dey call Oga Insulter. Just kidding.

Prince my pikin begin dey fire go, u dey learn from ur dad wellagringringrin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 21, 2013
Prince must u waite till next page b4 upadatin. Guy i tire 4 u o!
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Opeoluwah01(f): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2013
to much lie dey dis story. Na every time u won bang, na him people dey come disturb u. Den send those people con monitor u? The story don dey tire me. U won tell me say u never bang girl before?

3 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Gudmorning ladies and gentlemen. Am here 2 kindly inform u guys dat prince is very sick, nd on dat note our updates wll b delayed. So lets bear wth him nd pray for him. Thanks.

Team prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2013
My oga no vex. Dat guy is sick o. Abeg bear wth him.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Usman if ui like hunt me my prince is there 2 save me.
lol.... U remember as he take dae luk d masquerade pursue miss grace? Na so he go dae watch usman ......
Law-confessor:

Consider D Ones On Capital Letters. I ain't perfect Dear, but i hope my poor corrections will help.
abeg take am easy dae quote nah! C as u make d page finish sharp sharp.... Put correctns or imp. Contributns... Biko
finally...al dix profs wae dae nairaland wae dia work na 2 dae talk of grammatical blunders, etc.. Use ROAI(read on and ignore) formula and stop criticizing dix write up.... My mb dae finish quickly because of una...
To PRINCE
BRO THUMBS UP.... U 've brightnd mah face countless number of tyms with ur innocuous n nyc updates.... I go mis al of una 4 nairaland o... Na til 4uda ntice... Got thngs 2 fix up.... Prince wishn u quick recovery... I wnt 2 c page 90 d nxt tym i visit nairaland.... grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Usman if ui like hunt me my prince is there 2 save me.
lol.... U remember as he take dae luk d masquerade pursue miss grace? Na so he go dae watch usman ......
Law-confessor:

abeg take am easy dae quote nah! C as u make d page finish sharp sharp.... Put correctns or imp. Contributns... Biko
finally...al dix profs wae dae nairaland wae dia work na 2 dae talk of grammatical blunders, etc.. Use ROAI(read on and ignore) formula and stop criticizing dix write up.... My mb dae finish quickly because of una...
To PRINCE
BRO THUMBS UP.... U 've brightnd mah face countless number of tyms with ur innocuous n nyc updates.... I go mis al of una 4 nairaland o... Na til 4uda ntice... Got thngs 2 fix up.... Prince wishn u quick recovery... I wnt 2 c page 90 d nxt tym i visit nairaland.... grin

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Dennyzgenius(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Gudmorning ladies and gentlemen. Am here 2 kindly inform u guys dat prince is very sick, nd on dat note our updates wll b delayed. So lets bear wth him nd pray for him. Thanks.

Team prince
now lets b in d mood of prayer! Prince.. Repeat afta me.. What eva dat is stil worsening dix situatn weda syphillis, gonorhea, etc i rebuke them with the help of i bottle of OG... I send it bck 2 senda.. Whether it s frm grace, uduak <ah! Did i include ha?>, precious, sexy p, etc mke dm get am in double portion<coughing>{ nawa o e b lyk say d tin wan transfer} sum1 complete d prayer mke i go mama emeka fud joint... AM FAMISHED
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by philtrum(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
You are healed in Jesus name. #Amen.....wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Beauty Jacobs: Gudmorning ladies and gentlemen. Am here 2 kindly inform u guys dat prince is very sick, nd on dat note our updates wll b delayed. So lets bear wth him nd pray for him. Thanks.

Team prince
shocked grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Therock5555(m): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Make prince no complain say him story die bcus na him kill am.

Concerning your grammatical blunders, i give up, na u talk say u spend 18yrs for villa, no wonder, just do your thing abeg.

Ahh headache and eye ache dey nack me apkaco, chai this em Beauty Jacobs, make u chill small, shebi you know say na me be him papa, u nid to introduce ursef to me cus i want better tin for my pikin.

#Teamprince#

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ask prince who i b
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Thankgodtt(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mtcheew--- this story sopos don end by now

Wot is it all about Mehn, abeg think big cos all I see is just fake lies.

u be God U de wit woman a whole 9t for four consecutive 9t, nd notn hapend. Plz, sorry to say but the story is getting childish.

I'm nt really interested in u bangin uduak, precious or ur skulmum. But all am sayin is dat u can't tell me u were wit ur skul mum, nd wif all d kisses notn happened?? Plz I'll pass.

9c story by the way. Pls improve in ur spellings and right usage of ur tenses.

I'm still following yhu shaa. Keep up the gud work...

Oya begin update. (I heard u ain't feeln 5n, sowie abt dat).
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by aytuns(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
ThankGod, if you pester prince for update again, u go hear am, shebi you want make the tori end. Ehen and prince, it will be nice if you first write you story in ink, proof read with a dictionary, the type it. Hard but you will be glad in the end
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Up till now no updation. Dis boy still dey alife so? shocked jacob were'ur husband?
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Tuntheycr7: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nawa for this Prince o.
Its gettin too much na, why all these unecessary suspense na

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by BeautyJacobs: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmm. He's sick. I even worried self. Anyways guys lets bear nd pray for him

team prince
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Lilknight(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice write up so far...
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
I rather watch Game of Thrones the suspense is meaningful than follow this story that is becoming complicated everyday as the headline portray.
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by tochstorm(m): 2:21am On Dec 23, 2013
Dennyzgenius: lol.... U remember as he take dae luk d masquerade pursue miss grace? Na so he go dae watch usman ...... abeg take am easy dae quote nah! C as u make d page finish sharp sharp.... Put correctns or imp. Contributns... Biko
To PRINCE
for ur mind now u don yarn.....
Re: My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum by Kingslaw(m): 5:12am On Dec 23, 2013
All is well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (81) (Reply)

WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband......... / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.