Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) (35925 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust / Ambode Commissions Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by gratiaeo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
dbride:

Empty heads exhibiting stupidity with so much empty pride, seriously needing to be taught abc and 1+1=2 from the scratch, reduced to nothing by that demon.....TRIBALISM. Shame on you, education has not helped you one bit......money down the drain, wasted effort, a clog in the wheel of progress. One promise: soon and very soon, God Himself will cleanse this nation of undesirable things like you. The process is on and that explains why demon infested beings spit nonsense in public without shame.

Lest I forget, yes she will surely upgrade those airports to international status for her flying coffins to crash. She would have made enough money for all of you to share! Spit that fire, the truth can never be burnt!
Who is this dimwit
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

are you based in nigeria?.. If you are, do you truly belive there is autonomy in nigeria, but for whatever reason you might have written this. I weep for you and my entire generation.

If the NCAA does not know how to exercise his powers as enshrined by the act of 2006 then he should resign for gross incompetence.

The present evidence has got nothing to do with the minister of aviation.it fully implicates the NCAA and if any heads should roll it should be that of the NCAA director and his people.There is nothing in those documents implicating the minister

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dustydee: 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
naijaking1:

Thank for being clearly objective.
Saharareporters, FFK, and company should quickly show that the purchase was outside normal ministerial oversight and procedures, not publish receipts and deceive us into thinking that the minister bought these vehicles for personal use.

Next, they will show us receipts way she take buy underwear, handbag, and a phantom house in Switzerland!

Blind sighted tribalists who are here ochesterating FFK personal agenda against Oduah have never heard about high value flight customers. Yes, such as customers who may not want to visit any Nigerian airport, because of fear of being shot. Providing armor protected transportation simply helps. It's simply logical, and maybe one reason for purchasing bullet proof vehicle.
Checkout Delta airline with porsches for high value customers who want to dash into the plane.

http://jalopnik.com/5856528/delta-shuttling-frequent-flyers-in-porsches

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443884104577647511953658358.html

Instead of driving a baggage tug, Adnan Tikvesa gets to race a Porsche around airplanes, fuel trucks and luggage carts on taxiways and gate areas at Atlanta's giant airport.

Mr. Tikvesa grabs top-level Delta Air Lines frequent fliers from lines of deplaning passengers, runs them down jet-bridge stairs, loads them into a $66,000 Porsche Cayenne S and drives them across the tarmac to their connecting flights. Changing terminals in a 400-horsepower luxury SUV takes but a couple of minutes, and customers bound up the stairs used by pilots and ground workers and slip into seats without riding trains, fighting crowds or waiting in crowded boarding lines.

Delta is using Porsches (donated by Porsche) to surprise top-level frequent fliers making tight connections in Atlanta. Scott McCartney has details on The News Hub. Photo: Raymond McCrea Jones for The Wall Street Journal.
Are you ok? Are you a Nigerian? If you are then Nigeria is in trouble because we have a problem worse than boko haram. At this age and time we stil have people with your kind of mentality? God please have mercy on my dear country. What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who is involved. By the way did you see where the article says "donated"? angry
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Donmams(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
Once this administration is over, the igbos and niger deltans will regret the day this country was amalgamated

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

If the NCAA does not know how to exercise his powers as enshrined by the act of 2006 then he should resign for gross incompetence.

The present evidence has got nothing to do with the minister of aviation.it fully implicates the NCAA and if any heads should roll it should be that of the NCAA director and his people.There is nothing in those documents implicating the minister

person, if the NCAA leadership bought the cars, they should be arrested and sacked.

If the minister is using the cars, she should be sacked.

If we had a sane and intelligent President, that would happen. But we have a person like you as President.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by gratiaeo(m): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Shame on your for your ignorance and tribal hatred!! The NCAA is an automomous agency.This is straight from their website

"Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry"

http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/Public/ncaa/aboutncaa.aspx
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sagamite:

person, if the NCAA leadership bought the cars, they should be arrested and sacked.

If the minister is using the cars, she should be sacked.

If we had a sane and intelligent President, that would happen. But we have a person like you as President.

Ode do you have any evidence implicating the minister to this scam? Oloribruku like you

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Fussbot: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
oloriburuku n gbogbo yin(u are all unfortunate fellow)u dis f*ctard tribalists...mtscheew

eti ya were sef..mtscheew
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmmmmnnn!
Is this not a fresh air?
Lack of sincerity & focus in d polity.
Misuse of taxpayers' money.
Their end time will surely justify their means

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dbride: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
cjrane: Umuigbo ndi Oma,

Biko nu, ka anyi ghara Isa ndi ofenmanu okwu ebea ozo.

Ihe ha choro bu ikoto nwa anyi Stella for no reason. Biko nu, ka anyi kwusi Isa ha okwu. Ike aruru ala ga agwu ha.

Kekwanu ubosi Nigeria ge sikwanu na nsogbua puta. Onye fu eziokwu o mechie onu makana ometutalu nwa afoigbo. Odikw'egwu. Nigeria nokwanu nansogbu. Jisinu ike. Nwa anyi Stella ne me aru, nke anyam furu, kekwanu kiisi cho kanmechie anya na onu. Umuigbo, eziokwu bu ndu, omaghi asusu. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by IGBOSON1: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
engineerd:

In the words of SAGAMITE....you sir are an UTTER person!

^^^And in the words of Del Boy: you sir are a PLONKER!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Osarieme415(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Excellent piece of investigative journalism. Kudos!!!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ode do you have any evidence implicating the minister to this scam? Oloribruku like you

You are a person!

If she is using the cars, she is implicated, cretin!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by gratiaeo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Donmams: Once this administration is over, the igbos and niger deltans will regret the day this country was amalgamated
Congrat!!!
You have won the most nitwit commentator of the day
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by corperscorner: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
dustydee:
Are you ok? Are you a Nigerian? If you are then Nigeria is in trouble because we have a problem worse than boko haram. At this age and time we stil have people with your kind of mentality? God please have mercy on my dear country. What is wrong is wrong irrespective of who is involved. By the way did you see where the article says "donated"? angry

Tell the idiaaaat.....let the person get some education.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by IGBOSON1: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Donmams: Once this administration is over, the igbos and niger deltans will regret the day this country was amalgamated

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Oh.....so so scared! shocked
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by andyanders: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Our leaders are the worst creature God made on the entire surface of this earth. Heartless and wicked. Blood sucking members of a secrete cult.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by gratiaeo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If she is using the car, she is implicated, cretin!
Boy if you de fvck see my head o
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by OneDemola: 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
If the reasoning on NL is representative of how Nigerians in General think, then there is no hope for Nigeria.

This generation is largely a waste of human capital.

You have said it all.

The End.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If she is using the cars, she is implicated, cretin!

Bros do you have any eveidence of her using the car? I tire for some peopleooo

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2013
What Airport upgrades?
You guys are been deceived with the exterior looks of the airport. Try flying and proceed to boarding gates and you will be irritated. No working conditioners and the whole place reel with offensive odours. I missed my flight on Aero once due to error displayed on their boarding passes issued by NCAA. The flight was for 4.25 but the computerised boarding pass by NCAA showed 5pm
I am so disappointed. Even the aviation employees all knows about the impending danger experienced daily as people fly in aircrafts.
What is the outcome of all the huge revenue generated from the toll gates? Car parks is now 200 for cars and 400 for mini buses and jeeps yet the car parks are jam-parked. I really don't understand why people think the Aviation minister is working when all the employees are not confident about their employer. There is huge abuse of Human resource management in the Aviation sector. Your luggage are ransacked by security officials and airline staffs( while begging you for tips with smiles on their faces)
I have traveled to other airports in the world and i have never been subjected to by luggages being checked as there are scanners in the airports to check through the luggage. Even in Ghana you will always experience a friendly visit to the airport and the security agencies are happy to help you unlike our dear Nigerian security forces who are always smiling to you in exchange for a bribe.
As far as i know Nigeria is not working and until qualified people are applied to respective positions you can't get results especially from an Aviation Minister who believes Air mishaps is a will of God

4 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dbride: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
chukwudi44:

Shame on your for your ignorance and tribal hatred!! The NCAA is an automomous agency.This is straight from their website

"Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority is the regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria. It became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Act not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but also to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry"

http://www.ncaa.gov.ng/Public/ncaa/aboutncaa.aspx

I repeat, NCAA is autonomous ONLY as far as the above job description is concerned not involving MONEY. The debate is about $1.6 million for BMW 2no. I make bold to say that NCAA CANNOT, WILL NEVER spend that kind of money without the signature, approval of Minister Stella. Note, it is NCAA's money but such spending like this, courses MUST be approved by Stella. Sahara Reporters are very much in order. Stop defending, go ask Stella. @chukwudi44, still saying, you are so ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Decryptor(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
The whole thing points to the NCAA and we all know the region where the director of NCAA comes from! Igbos are very meticulous and prudent in spending. It is only an "Owambe-ic" and "Ohemmanu-tic" individual that will spend money like that on vehicles! Stella should just sack the møгøn. angry Useless peoiple.
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dbride: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
Umuigbo, we all are bitter with the northern muslims who refuse to condemn publicly the atrocities of boko haram, why are we doing exactly the same thing we detest. Please make me understand or at least show me how you differ from them.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Demdem(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Fresh Air.

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by tunde1200(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2013
lygn19:
I think d best thing Stella Oduah can do is to start sacing all doz Faani Kayode imposed yoruba pilots and aviation workers,,, they re of no good to the aviation ministry, even if she wants to retain dem she shud keep dem in doz posts like gatemen,sweepers or cleaner...shikena...that's d only way to stop the rot in d aviation sector.

Crazy people full NL for sure!!!
Yaba left peoples its time for all...

2 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by whitecat007: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Tell me about it! More ink to Sahara reporter's pen for a job well done
Osarieme415: Excellent piece of investigative journalism. Kudos!!!
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
dbride:

I repeat, NCAA is autonomous ONLY as far as the above job description is concerned not involving MONEY. The debate is about $1.6 million for BMW 2no. I make bold to say that NCAA CANNOT, WILL NEVER spend that kind of money without the signature, approval of Minister Stella. Note, it is NCAA's money but such spending like this, courses MUST be approved by Stella. Sahara Reporters are very much in order. Stop defending, go ask Stella. @chukwudi44, still saying, you are so ignorant.

Bros the 2006 aviation act grants total autonomy to the NCAA.besides did you find stella's signature on those documents?
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by dbride: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2013
Decryptor: The whole thing points to the NCAA and we all know the region where the director of NCAA comes from! Igbos are very meticulous and prudent in spending. It is only an "Owambe-ic" and "Ohemmanu-tic" individual that will spend money like that on vehicles! Stella should just sack the møгøn. angry Useless peoiple.

Cheap, soon to be deleted tribalist. If you ever condemn the muslims for not speaking out against the evil of boko haram publicly, may God shut u up. I am watching you all. Unu die egwu. We certainly don't have leaders of tomorrow but destroyers instead. Tribal sentiments ruling over Truth FOR NOW but will never triumph over truth IN THE END. Keep fumbling.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by whitecat007: 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
It's an Ijaw affair NOT nigerdelta, well! You can say ijaws and ibos

1 Like

Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
dbride:

Cheap, soon to be deleted tribalist. If you ever condemn the muslims for not speaking out against the evil of boko haram publicly, may God shut u up. I am watching you all. Unu die egwu. We certainly don't have leaders of tomorrow but destroyers instead. Tribal sentiments ruling over Truth FOR NOW but will never triumph over truth IN THE END. Keep fumbling.

Bros please plead your case with facts and not emotions or speculations.Do you have anything linking Oduah with these cars?
Re: Minister Forced Aviation Agency To Spend $1.6 M On Two BMW Armoured Cars(Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
whitecat007: It's an Ijaw affair NOT nigerdelta, well! You can say ijaws and ibos

And who is d mo*ron to threaten the igbos and nigerdelta? That goes to show the number of fools on this forum

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Saraki And Remi Tinubu Photo / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.